Cold Hands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of her clothing joined the same pile that mine occupied. She motioned for me to lay down and move my legs up onto her mattress as she slid one of her pillows down from the headboard. She positioned me so that I still had about 18 to 24 inches of room between the top of my head and her headboard. Then she climbed into bed with her feet against the headboard and her face laying in my lap, her cheek against my prick that was rapidly filling with blood and getting stiff.

Holding my dick in her hands, she satisfied herself with some playtime. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft just below the dickhead and used her thumb to move my foreskin up, down, and side to side. It felt marvelous having her massage my dickhead using the foreskin and lubrication there in like a mini version of a cunt.

I reached over putting my hand between her legs and began to search for her clit with my index finger. I acquired my target in an instant and began to manipulate it in the fashion that I had already learned was Hannah's preferred method of stimulation. I was immediately rewarded when Hannah sucked in a huge breath and moaned like a whining bitch in heat.

"Not fair!" she said in a voice that was pitched a good two, maybe three octaves higher than her normal speaking tone. "Grrr. Ungh! Agh!" She repeatedly made noises as she fought against the stimulation that I was giving her. Her grip on my cock tightened harder and harder as she lost her concentration on the pleasure that she had been trying to give to me. Her body jerked and her hips began to buck as she tried to escape my manipulations. But I had rolled towards her and grabbed onto her waist with my unoccupied hand preventing her from getting away from me.

Hannah went stiff as a board before wailing out a long exaggerated, "Aaarrrggghhh!!!" Her orgasm struck home and she twisted her fist on my dick as if she were trying to open up the throttle on a Honda Goldwing. Her body spasmed several times as the aftershocks of cumming hit her over and over again. Hannah gasped for air with synchronous timing as she tried to recover. She flopped over onto her back with her hips next to my shoulder.

"I hate you," were the next words to issue from her mouth. "This was supposed to be all about me taking care of your needs and not the other way around! Just how in the hell do you manage to do that to me every time? Whenever I jill off, it can take me as much as 15 minutes or more before I finally cum. But you? Hell! All you have to do is strum my clit like a guitar string a couple times then, BANG! I go off like a fucking atom bomb!"

"We were made for each other," I said simply as I grinned inside.

A few moments later, Hannah rolled back over once again. Skipping all pretense of foreplay, she pulled back the foreskin on my cock exposing the entire head to the open air. Then she plunged her head down onto my dick and began to suck on it hard. Have you ever heard the phrase, "This girl can suck a golf ball all the way through a garden hose"? That was Hannah at that moment. Never before had I ever experienced a girl sucking that hard on my cock. Being in the quasi-sixty-nine position as we were, her tongue was working diligently on the top part of my dickhead while the roof of her mouth stimulated the sensitive underside.

Hannah pushed me up the side of the orgasmic mountain rapidly and in no time at all I was at the summit and about to tumble over.

"Hannah! I'm gonna cum!"

I managed to blurt out the warning a full second and a half before I was shoved off of the ledge. The first blast that left my cock was a steady stream that normally would have come out in two separate bursts. Hannah moaned her approval as she felt my dick throbbing and jerking in her mouth. To her credit, she didn't back off nor did she gag as I continued to fill her mouth with my jizz. I had a very long and satisfying orgasm. It may have lasted for nearly 25 seconds. Hannah had backed off on the power of her suction as soon as I started to cum. But my cock remained firmly ensconced within her mouth. Once she was certain that I was done squirting my semen, she proceeded to swallow all of my load.

"Agh! Whoa! Sensitive, babe! Easy!" My hips jerked each time she swallowed from the collateral mouth and tongue action required to complete that maneuver. I gasped out the last word in response to her milking me dry for the last drop while letting me slide out of her mouth. She only applied a gentle suction this time as she let me slide out of her mouth. There was so much of my cum in her mouth that it took her three swallows to get it all down her throat and into her belly. Humming to herself in satisfaction, Hannah quickly spun around 180° putting her head on my pectoral muscle. She wrapped me up in her arms and cuddled me close.

"Mmmmmm! Much better!" She purred. "We can't let our sex life go on pause that long ever again, hun. Believe it or not, I had actually forgotten just how good you tasted! Geezus! I needed that worse than I realized!"

My sexy little minx made me chuckle. Hannah raised up for a short moment to grip the edge of the throw on the foot of her bed and pull it up and over us as we cuddled. Once she was settled in beside me, I reached over to cop a feel. I absolutely love how her areola crinkles up as her nipples harden from the attention that I give her. It shrivels up just like a grape turning into a raisin. This contrasts with softness of her breast which is also absolutely amazing in its own right. I never get tired of playing with her titties! Forty-five minutes or so later, I was lightly dozing when I heard Hannah's tummy grumble. Checking her face, I found her fully alert.

"I think that it is time for us to gather up something edible for supper tonight," I spoke giving Hannah my opinion for the moment.

"I don't want to get fully dressed and go back out. Can we order something and have it delivered here instead? I'll pop up some popcorn in the microwave to have after dinner. We can enjoy one of my movies while we munch on the popcorn, yes?

"Sounds like a good plan to me. I guess that you're wanting me to spend the night tonight?"

"You just try and leave me before tomorrow morning gets here, buster. I'll beat the stuffing out of you!"

I just smiled and enjoyed the rest of the evening in my girlfriend's arms. This was the most contented I had ever been in my entire life. After a few moments of thought, I had to correct myself. I wasn't sandwiched in between both my girlfriend and her sister, so...yeah, I had been more content than this before. Thinking back to a couple of weeks ago, I had to admit that having both of them snuggled up to me at the same time was the absolute best. I thought about earlier when Hannah had said that she had figured out a solution to our problem, so I just had to trust in that and go with it.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Hannah's alarm clock began buzzing the next morning, and I moaned out a disgruntled complaint about it being too fucking early to get up. Hannah shushed me and told me to go back to sleep, which is exactly what I did. I was only in a half slumber state, so I was vaguely aware of her going into her bathroom and the sound of the shower running. I slipped back under into a full sleep some time after that.

A minute or two later, Hannah was gently shaking me and kissing my cheek. I felt like I was in better shape than earlier for some reason, so I began to let the cobwebs in my head fall away as I worked on waking up like the rest of the world was probably doing at that moment. Sunlight was trickling through the blinds and curtains on her window, so daylight had broken. Hannah was fully dressed and from all appearances was ready to head out the door for school. On some level I was irritated that she was all 'bright eyed and bushy tailed', but I stamped out those irrational feelings because I could not allow myself to get angry over something unreasonable like that. I would later learn that I had gone back to sleep for a full 90 minutes from earlier when her alarm had gone off. Hannah got up early on purpose because she had made plans for how the two of us were going to spend our morning together.

"Good morning, lover! Go get in the shower and get ready for the day. Breakfast is waiting for you in the kitchen once you get yourself all cleaned up, okay babe?" She kissed me briefly before continuing, "You have plenty of time, so don't rush. I love you, honey!"

I still wasn't firing on all eight cylinders just yet, but I got out of the bed and staggered into the bathroom just the same. I followed my regular morning routine that I have already shared with you. I must have mentioned something about the make and brand of razor that I use to Hannah, or else the sneaky little sleuth had checked my shower for clues because she followed me into the bathroom for a moment and searched briefly in one of the cabinet drawers near her sink. Once she had located what she was searching for, she came over to me and offered me the exact same razor with the disposable head cartridge that I used at home. Clever girl! This morning I didn't skip any steps in my routine, so it took me somewhere between ten and fifteen minutes to clean up.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off before wrapping the towel around my waist and tucking in the tail end. I brushed and dried my hair and discovered a clean set of undies waiting for me on the counter top near the sink. I knew that they didn't magically appear, so obviously Hannah had retrieved them while I was busy in the shower. Feeling refreshed and somewhat human again, I slipped on my underwear and returned to the bedroom. But, of course! My uniform work shirt, blue jeans, and socks were laid out on the foot of the bed for me. Jesus help me, but this girl is spoiling me rotten!

"Damn you!" I hollered towards the kitchen from the bedroom, "You're pampering the shit out of me! I am going to be totally worthless and lazy in no time at all!"

"I'm just being a good girlfriend right now so that you will be positively convinced that you're getting a good woman for a future wife someday," Hannah said with a smile as she peaked around the door frame at me. "You will have to pardon me if I am totally getting off on pretending that we are already married and I am trying to take good care of you." Then she disappeared to return to whatever she had been doing before I had facetiously cursed her out.

After I was dressed, I made my way out into the kitchen breathing in the awesome aromas that were emanating from that part of the apartment. Hannah had prepared waffles (from scratch!), biscuits (from a can, of course), breakfast sausage with sage, and chocolate milk to wash it all down. Slices of American cheese were available to add to the biscuit and sausage combo if I so desired. The HEB store brand maple syrup was the buttery kind that imitated the other well known "Mrs. B" brand. I bowed my head once I sat down to the table and said a prayer of thanks to God because I knew that he was holding me in his hands at that moment. So many beautiful changes had happened recently in my life and I knew that I was truly blessed to receive them.

After breakfast, we gathered up our dirty dishes and left them in the sink for later. A check on the time revealed that we were not running behind, but there still wasn't enough time just right then to rinse off the dishes and put them into the dishwasher. It would have to wait until later in the day. We collected up everything that we would need for the day and headed out to my truck. As I drove Hannah to her school, I suddenly realized that the two of us could meet for lunch later today. But when I broached the subject with her, I got shot down.

"Mom & Dad called me yesterday and they wanted to sit down to lunch with me and Haley today. They're following Haley back in their car and we're all getting together then. But please don't be upset, okay? The good news is that Haley and I are both coming over to your place tonight for Pork Chops! Starting tonight, we're going to try and resume what we had a couple of weeks ago. I am certain that it is all going to work out just fine. You'll see."

A very large number of students were milling around in front of the school when I parked to let Hannah out. She reached up and put her arms around my neck, then she pulled me down for a passionate tongue-tangling kiss. Several onlookers whistled, jeered, and cat-called at us, but we just ignored them and did not break our lip lock until we had both decided that we were ready to do so.

"Geezus," I whispered into Hannah's ear. "Today is going to crawl by so slowly that I'll be tearing my hair out long before 5 o'clock gets here."

"I know how you feel, babe. The past two weeks have been absolute torture. But spending the night in your arms last night almost made up for it. My plan is for Haley and me to spend the entire weekend with you and go home Sunday night. But I may not be strong enough to pull it off and leave you come Sunday. You just might end up dropping me off just like this come Monday morning. But we will play it by ear and see."

"I'm good either way. So don't sweat it, babe. I love you!"

"I really, really love you too, Skip."

We finally said our goodbyes just as the school's PA toned out for the start of the day and all of the other students began filing inside of the building. Hannah joined the throng of the masses and was soon out of my sight. I still had some time to kill before I was due at my job, so I drove slowly through town taking in the scenery. I stopped at the local Southern Maid Donuts on West Gentry Parkway and bought two dozen glazed and two dozen holes for the other employees at my job. Even so, I was a good thirty minutes early for work when I pulled into my parking place.

The owner spotted me almost immediately when I walked inside of the main office. As I looked in his direction, he motioned for me to come over to his office. So I quickly made my way over to the break room and dropped off the treats that I had brought with me then headed upstairs into his domain. Once inside, I was instructed to take a seat. He took a seat on the front corner of his desk before speaking with me.

"Skip, you have been a very valuable asset to this company ever since you arrived here. I haven't been spying on you, but I haven't missed some of the comments that your supervisors have made about your work. Whenever I bid on a project, I always include a 20% margin above the profit and expense numbers to cover, uh...well let's be diplomatic and just call them mistakes. It isn't unusual for a guy or gal to dial in the CNC machine to the wrong specs and fuck up the first piece that they run through the mill.

"And then there's you. I did spy on you from a distance once or twice after I heard the gossip because I had to see it for myself. You're just like the carpenter who measures twice so that he only has to cut once. Over the past year, you had only one fucked-up piece come out of your mill. The funny thing is that it wasn't your fault anyway. The blank that you put into the machine had a stress fracture in it that nobody caught until your finished piece was hit with the ultrasound by our Q.C. guy.

"Over the past year, I have started to give rebates to our best customers instead of pocketing that extra margin as profit. That has given our street-cred a huge boost and orders are soaring because of the free word-of-mouth advertising we are getting. I have to tell you that you did play a part in making that happen and it wasn't a small one. When Alejandro retired three months ago, I figured that I would eventually replace him with a new salesman. But sales are up so we are doing great with the three remaining personnel that we currently have.

"So that brings me back to you. Alejandro's office is still vacant, so we're are going to move you into it. I am creating a new position just for you. Starting today, you're going to have the same authority equivalent to the shop foreman. Your official title will be Machine Training Leader. Some of the guys that have been with us from before you started were embarrassed at how good your performance was and they upped their game all on their own. But I want to go a step further than that.

"I want you to partner with the old heads and teach them what you know and how you did it. They already admire you and I know that they will listen to you. Trust me. You're also going to be one of the steps that the job candidates have to go through in order to get hired, so you can pass or fail someone before we even offer them a position. I have already told Ginger to meet with you sometime today so she can bring you up to speed on the H.R. stuff that you will need to learn.

"I know that you have been getting a healthy amount of overtime recently, so with this new position you might end up making slightly less than you grossed last year. But I am switching you over from hourly to salary starting at 12:01 am this coming Sunday morning when our next pay period begins. I'm going to give you the same amount that a regular 40 hour week would normally pay you plus an additional $500.00 a month raise. Your anniversary date is still more than six months away, but I am also going to go ahead and increase your vacation time by an additional week. So I have to ask, are you interested? Or do you want to stay right where you are instead?"

"I'll take it!" I exclaimed as I rushed over to shake his hand. He patted me on the back and together we walked across the catwalk above the reception area to check out my new office.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

The morning was pretty much wide open for me because Ginger O'Halloran had me set for a 2:00 o'clock appointment that afternoon. We would spend three hours signing paperwork for my new position as well as getting a lesson on Human resources do's and don'ts. Our computer tech had already wiped the hard-drive and memory on Alejandro's company PC that sat on my desk, so I had a clean slate to start from there. I took an hour to go down to the floor of the shop and speak to the guys that I had been friends with since I had started working here. Everyone congratulated me on my promotion.

Lunch was still a little more than an hour off in the future when Chelsea Dickinson knocked on the door frame to my office. She is a descendant of John Dickinson who received a land grant on the mainland north of Galveston Island in 1824. Many people often confuse her heritage with the more famous Almaron Dickinson who was a defender at The Alamo and one of the last Texians to die in that 1836 battle. His wife Susanna and infant daughter Angelina (sometimes known by her middle name Elizabeth) were nearby in the chapel at the time of his death. The wife and daughter are famous for being some of the very few Anglo Survivors of the battle. Since Almaron had no male descendants, Chelsea could NOT have the same last name and be his heir.

But I digress. Chelsea and I met about a month after I started working here. She has been the receptionist since she was 16. Her father and the owner are golfing buddies. She is just a little bit less than 2 years younger than me and about 5'6" tall with brunette hair and blue eyes. She is well endowed, but absolutely proportionately so. No one would ever accuse her of being top heavy, nor would they get away with calling her flat chested either. Her East Texas accent is so think that I often teased her about being a Southern Belle who missed her calling.

We dated for about six months and even shared a bed several times, but I have a strong love of the outdoors and she is a misplaced city slicker. We never officially "broke up" so much as we just shifted our relationship from lovers to extremely tight friends. However we are both still very fond of each other.

123456...8