Cold Hands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha...what the...fuck...are you...doing?"

"I'm not convinced that you really and truly need me. I think all you want is just a tiny bit of penetration so that you can feel my dick moving around in the entrance, you don't really want all of me inside of you."

"Stop teasing me and fuck...MMMEEEEEEE!!!!!"

I had chosen that moment to rapidly plunge my entire length back inside of her and fuck her hard and fast. After three deep thrusts she started to cum. I never let up from my onslaught and continued thrust in and out of her like the piston on a steam locomotive running at full throttle. My thrusts were coming hard and fast. Haley grabbed my shoulders and her legs windmilled in midair.

"Ungh! Ohgod! Argh! FUCK! Ungh!" She called into the night as orgasm after orgasm washed over her repeatedly in endless waves. I guess that depending how you look at it, I'm kind of a masochist when it comes to giving women pleasure. Once I get them on that high note and they are experiencing orgasmic bliss, I really get off on keeping there on that plateau and not letting them come back down to earth. I don't know if it is a good thing or not, but so far none of my lovers has ever cried foul over it.

As my stamina began to wane, I reached down between us and located Haley's clit with my index finger and began to diddle her like before. Her reaction was instantaneous as her eyes flew wide open and her pupils dilated.

"No! No!" she begged as I knocked her over the edge again and again. One of her hands shot down to grab my wrist, but I didn't budge as I continued to make her cum while slowly sawing in and out of her. Haley's first hand was soon followed by the other. She fought hard to stop me but her strength was waning as well. Her feet came down from mid-air to the bed and she gave a few feeble pushes off of the bed as if to roll us over and gain some control, but I had already fatigued her and her efforts were fruitless. The knowledge that I was fully empowered at that moment was what I needed to cross over into the land of bliss myself. I had succeeded in giving her more pleasure than any other man on earth ever had and probably no one else ever would.

"Oh dear God!" Haley shouted when she felt the warmth of my semen flooding her core. My own grunts filled the room adding to the sounds of passion as my dick began to pump load after load of my seed into her love tunnel. Her hands and arms once again returned to my back and my waist as she tried to physically pull me inside of her body and merge us together as one. I held her close to me and crushed her body to mine in return. The lower half of my body collapsed on top of her pinning her to the mattress. I barely retained enough strength to stay on my elbows and not crush her upper body as well. We both lay there gasping and panting for several minutes while trying to recover the oxygen that we had burned up with our passion.

"Baby, I really hate to ask this of you, but mother nature is calling. I need to go pee."

Slowly and almost painfully, I withdrew my love sword from her sheath. I looked at her pussy as I did so and was rewarded with the sight of my thick white seed filling her cunt to overflowing. As she rolled to the side to get out of the bed, her vaginal muscles caused a string of cum to trickle out of her hole and run down her thigh. She scampered off to the bathroom holding one hand between her legs to catch any leakage as she waddled away. She didn't return right away, but when she did she had a silly smirk on her face.

"Did everything come OUT okay?" I queried with a huge grin on my face.

"Asshole!" Haley giggled. She climbed back into my bed and grabbed to covers, pulling them over the both of us as she returned to my arms. We held each other close and cuddled. "Skip? If you're going to marry my sister and become my brother, does this mean that we are heading down the road to eventual incest?"

"Probably," I yawned.

"In a way, it already feels like I just made love to my brother. Is that fucked up or what?"

"I love you Haley," I answered as I decided not to go down that rabbit hole with her.

"I love you too Skip," she replied. "As fucked up as all of this is, I still realized something while I was in the bathroom. My feelings for you are three times as strong as they ever were for David." A short while later, we were both sound asleep.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

...to be continued!

Appendix

  1. I sometimes use colloquialisms from the people of Southeast Texas when I am writing. "Stuck Out" is one of those that is often used. It means the same as "Caught Short" or anything else that equates to not having what you need at a certain moment. I believe that it is probably a shortening of the phrase 'stuck without'.
  2. The prices for soft drinks were those listed on the internet when researched during the month of May, 2023. Things always change and if you are reading this at a much later date, then don't freak out if they don't seem to make sense to you.

1...345678