Cold Night, Hot Stranger

Story Info
Young woman exploits man's higher body thermostat.
4.2k words
4.53
7.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dede re-read her hook before hitting the POST button on her screen:

"Me: 23/F ISO place with working heat tonight. You: Have place with good working heat. No weirdos."

There was more. The long and short of it was that Dede's landlord had two crews in the middle of repairs to both the roof and the furnace of Dede's apartment, and it was supposed to get below freezing.

She was just glad she didn't have any pets.

Later on, Dede turned the sign to CLOSED at nine PM after seating the last dinner party. Fredo's was nice and warm inside, and as hostess she was entitled to a steaming-hot, carb-heavy Italian meal before commencing her closing duties.

She sat at the bar eating her hot spaghetti and meatballs, when right on schedule at nine twenty, a thirty or thirty-five year old man asked Angel, the bartender, whether anyone was expecting Joseph.

Luckily the bar was at the far end of the restaurant and the drafty chill from Joseph's entry from outside didn't reach Dede's seat.

Angel indicated Dede, and Joseph introduced himself. "Can I buy you a drink?"

"I'm Dede. I'm staff here, so, don't worry about it. What about you, Joseph? What would you like?"

Joseph thought about it, looked at Dede's dish of pasta, and opted for a glass of house Red.

Angel carded him.

Joseph looked amused at that and told Angel it was flattering.

She took a picture of the front and back of his ID before handing it back and pouring the wine.

"Have a nice night, Mr. B." She tapped the edge of her smartphone significantly with a look of warning at Joseph.

Dede nodded her appreciation to Angel. She chit-chatted with Joseph and by the time she finished her hot meal she decided to take him up on his offer.

There were only a couple of tables of diners left, and not more than four people sitting at the bar. Dede cleared her plate and sent it to the dishroom, and fetched her bag and outdoor gear from the coatroom.

It seemed like all Joseph had to do was put his insulated windbreaker back on over his flannel shirt. He did have a tee on underneath that, but no hat, gloves or scarf.

Meanwhile Dede stepped out of her shoes, and unselfconsciously pulled an extra-thick pair of black tights from her tote bag and stepped into them right there at the far end of the dining room. Nobody but Joseph was looking. Angel didn't care. Dede pulled them all the way up underneath her skirt, over the sheer hose she already had on, and smoothed the skirt down again after the tights were snug around her waist.

Once she had her shoes back on, and a wool tartan scarf, a red knit beanie cap, her parka with the fur-lined hood, thin undergloves and finally knit mittens over those, she followed Joseph outside to his truck, waving good-night to Angel.

Dede left her car at the restaurant, it wasn't far.

Joseph got the door for her and she climbed into the cab. It was still a little warm inside from Joseph's drive over. Joseph unzipped his jacket and kept the heat cranked for the short drive to his place. The big engine was still hot even after being shut off for half an hour, and the heat kicked in right away.

It only got hotter, and Joseph walked Dede to the door to his building without zipping the jacket back up.

The apartment was sweltering inside. The heat had been set high before Joseph went to the restaurant.

Dede sighed delightedly as she shed her outerwear. "So, we good to get ready for bed now? I need to go to my other job in the morning."

Joseph smiled accommodatingly and showed Dede the facilities. She worked on her face and her teeth in there with items from her small toiletries bag.

Joseph let her have the bathroom and changed into the lightest shorts and tee he could find.

Dede pulled flannel pajamas on before leaving the bathroom with her toiletries and tote bag. She slid on her own pair of fleece slippers. She felt nice and warm.

Joseph was overheating like mad. When Dede came out of the bathroom, she saw him flapping his tee shirt. "You can turn the heat down, you know," she promised graciously.

"The glass of wine didn't help," Joseph conceded.

He asked Dede if she needed anything. She climbed into his bed. The sheets and pillowcases were good and clean, and she slid under the thin wool blanket and bedspread. Joseph unfolded the feather duvet he rarely used and drew it up to her shoulders.

"This is great, Joseph. Can you just plug my phone in somewhere?" Dede pulled the charger from her tote bag, on the floor beside the bed. Joseph went to find a spot for her phone and charger and she snuggled in cozily. The feathers were cushy.

She was asleep before Joseph had his teeth brushed. When she woke up some time later, she looked into the dark of the unfamiliar room. She felt so comfortable swaddled in Joseph's blankets and feather duvet. A mass of covers was wadded against her left side, and she realized Joseph had pushed them off of himself.

Dede snaked an arm beneath the pile of covers between herself and Joseph. Her hand found Joseph's back. She moved closer, wrapped her arm over his waist, and fitted against his backside spoon style. The sheet, blankets and duvet bunched up around her shoulders and between Dede's chest and Jack's back.

Joseph's waist felt fit and warm. He fanned his face after a few minutes, and Dede realized he was too hot. "I can let go and give you space."

"I like it," Joseph promised.

"Okay." Dede cozied up closer. She soaked up his body heat like a sponge. The covers trapped the warmth and made her feel comfortably sleepy.

A bit later Joseph woke her up. He still hadn't gone to sleep and was starting to sweat. He didn't like it and moved Dede's arm off himself as gently as he could.

"Oh, God, I'm sorry. I'm really warm now, we could get rid of some of this stuff." She peeled the duvet back and sat up under the covers, pushing the feathered comforter down to her feet.

The removal of the bundle of covers from his back brought immediate relief to Joseph. He blew out, "Whew." and unconsciously flapped his tee shirt again.

Dede laid down again and turned onto her side to face his back again. She put her hand on Joseph's lower ribs and felt his heat through his tee. She slid her hand lower and felt the edge of his tee at his waist. Her fingertips brushed his skin above the elastic of his shorts.

To her it seemed unearthly how his body could be so hot while she was merely comfortable and her own skin felt somewhat cool. "Is my hand too cold?"

"Unh-unh," Joseph answered, and covered Dede's with his own.

Dede's fingers curled around the hem edge of his thin tee shirt. She pulled it upward toward his chest, exposing his navel and the point of his sternum. She wiggled closer to him. Her breasts sandwiched her flannel pajama top and the back of Joseph's thin tee against his back.

Joseph shifted and efficiently pulled the tee off over his head and settled back down with his backside against Dede's thighs and hips again. It had only taken him a second, and Dede appreciated his supple coordination and ease.

Arm around him again, Dede's hand felt Joseph's pectorals. She felt her own nipples tighten as she found Joseph's. She traced a fingertip through the light hair around them. Joseph breathed deeply.

His dick stirred. She had crossed over from casual, chaste cuddling. Joseph knew it was on, and she could be his if he wanted.

He vocalized a pleased sigh, and laid still patiently.

Dede heard his quiet voice, and felt enticed. She brought her face to the back of Joseph's neck and nuzzled behind his ear. His skin smelled masculine and was warm there, too.

He was warm everywhere. Dede pressed into him as if wringing the heat from him. His warmth penetrated her flannel and percolated into her flesh. The spreading feeling triggered an involuntary push of her hips.

Joseph pushed back.

His dick was hard now. He let it swell and wanted to see what Dede would do next.

Her hand skimmed his skin and his body hair, down his chest and belly. She felt his hipbone and palmed the outside of Joseph's thigh.

She breathed into Joseph's ear, "I'm very warm now."

Joseph hummed affirmatively. "I'm glad." He rolled over and they laid side by side, facing each other. In the unlit room they could just barely see each other's eyes, open and alive in the dark.

His hand found the front of Dede's flannel pajama top. He played with the top button until getting it open with the one hand, and did the same to the second one more efficiently. Lying on his other shoulder facing her, he brought his other hand to the side of her head, between her neck and the pillow.

His fingers threaded into her dark, gently wavy hair behind her ear, and felt her scalp, caressing under the back of her skull.

"I like that," she confirmed.

Joseph kept unbuttoning. Five undone, her flannel fell open in front. She pulled it back off her shoulder and shrugged out of the other side. Her knee moved to the front of his thighs and he parted them to allow Dede's knee between them. Entwined, they laid together, hands roaming over each other's ribs, waists and chests.

He licked his thumb and forefinger. Then her firm little nipple was between them.

She writhed gently. The slow undulation of her body brought her hip in contact with Joseph's hard dick. She let out a breathy, "Oh."

It jumped and flexed toward Dede's body, then relaxed toward Joseph's belly again. He deliberately humped forward and laid his length against her.

Dede hadn't seen it but it felt deliciously long. Joseph's balls were sandwiching the top of her thigh. Her iliac hipbone pressed firmly into his shaft, and the tented shorts almost reached her lower ribs, pushed upwards by his reaching, thrusting head.

The thigh hole of his shorts rode up and his balls were exposed. Dede's flannel pajama bottoms felt marvelously fuzzy on his sack. Joseph felt her lift her knee a little, pushing her thigh between his balls harder.

"We're almost naked," he said unnecessarily.

She laughed quietly and reached down to tweak the head of his dick through the sheer material of his shorts. "Almost!"

He scratched gently behind her head again before shifting until his hand could cover a breast. He felt her plump globe fondly and his other hand came to Dede's hip. He gripped the hem of her pajama bottoms in his hand and slid them down to her thigh, exposing an ass cheek.

Dede wiggled and assisted the process with one hand. She backed away from Joseph's balls and kicked the pajamas lower until they came off her feet.

Her panties went with them.

She came back close to Joseph again and he felt her hot bearded puss against his thigh as she resumed gripping it between her legs. He squeezed back as her thigh went between his own again.

Her hips rocked and her tufted puss ground lightly into his upper thigh.

He cupped her bare ass and pulled her close, rubbing the front of his shorts into her hip and belly. The erection within raked her flesh suggestively.

They both humped.

Dede was breathing deeply and steadily. Her motor had gotten started and she felt no chill at all, even completely nude and uncovered. Joseph's body felt as incandescent as ever. His skin practically steamed. It was just barely this side of sweating. She felt enveloped in his vapor.

Joseph found Dede's chin with his thumb and fingers. He lifted her face. They looked at each other another moment, before simultaneously moving to kiss. They pressed their mouths together, lips meeting and triggering waves of lust.

They held the back of each other's heads and rolled together. They both hummed eagerly into each other's mouths and parted their lips. Tongues met and checked each other out, before swirling together energetically as the pair gripped each other's bodies.

Dede pulled him to her and pressed herself into him. Head to toe, their skin mated. Joseph boiled inside with desire, and he stopped noticing how hot the room felt. His body flushed with that sexy buzz and he was compelled to clutch her more tightly.

She drank in his closeness. He radiated heat at her and she fell into it. She felt a wish to meld, to merge together with him, mashing their bodies closer and closer until their skin and physical flesh dissolved into each other. Her hand found his cock as she understood what the next best reality called for.

Joseph had had enough, and he tugged at the waistband of his shorts. He pulled it over his head and the cock stood proud. He rubbed it into Dede's body again, unfettered any longer by the fabric. She felt the wet it traced on her belly.

Her own body responded in kind. Her pelvis thrusted again, and he gave her his upper thigh. Bodies pressing more firmly together than ever, her whiskered labia parted and he felt her hot wetness on his skin too.

Again they humped at each other, making out more fervently and beginning to emit little moans at each other. Dede's excitement overtook her and she clawed at Joseph's half-bare ass.

He growled deeply. "God damn, I fucking want you."

She whimpered back, "Yes!"

"I want you bareback, bare fucking cock in you."

"Yesss," she huffed back hotly.

A string of fluid spider-threaded between his dick and her belly as he pulled away to strip his shorts the rest of the way off. Then he climbed on top of her.

Dede spread her knees for him and he got his hips between her thighs. He laid over her and held her ribs between his elbows, propping himself up just enough to allow her to breathe easily. He felt her tits against his body and buried his face in her hair by her throat.

He shifted his hips to position himself just right. She lifted her knees to help open the target. His cock laid between her labia and both of their lubricating fluids mixed to slick his shaft. He rolled side to side on top of her, swiping his hard length back and forth over her swelling clit. She grunted at the first pressure, then panted rhythmically as he crossed over it repeatedly.

"I'm fucking ready!"

Joseph was eager to oblige her. His earlier patience was gone and he mauled the side of Dede's throat with his tongue. He held her ear between his wet lips and pulled his hips back far enough to allow his cock head to drop into position at her vestibule. The fluids there felt thrilling and slippery and once again a spasm of his dick expelled fluid of his own right at her entrance.

He found the way in and bored into her, no hands needed.

She was ready. She felt him slide up inside her all the way without resistance. Her vagina clutched at him after he slid home and held himself deep inside. He throbbed back, and for a moment they just held each other tightly and flexed their pelvic muscles together. She gripped and he twitched, she milked and he swelled.

Before long at all, the imperative to stroke and thrust overwhelmed Joseph. Straight missionary, he fucked Dede vigorously, lying down over her.

She laid under his rugged body, lightly held down by his bulk. His elbows held him up from crushing her, and she huffed and puffed energetically as his strokes worked her insides.

Joseph was reaching her deeply. She pulled her knees wider and higher, presenting her crotch as openly as she could. He fit into the offering precisely, and his insistent cock found her innermost reaches. Cock filled her, and she took it hungrily.

They started laughing at each other after several minutes of just stupid fast fucking. They slowed, and stopped, and caressed each other. Joseph was starting to sweat and as his face dripped, he offered, "What if you get on top for a bit."

Dede nodded modestly. He climbed off her and pulled out of her. His screamingly hard cock bulged as it tasted air again, and his balls seethed at the insult. They rose and fell under his pelvis like synchronized yo-yos until he laid on his back.

Dede shoved the feathered duvet off the bed onto the floor, and peeled the bedspread away from the wool blanket and sheet. These she wrapped behind her back before she knelt over Joseph's face and lowered her body over his. She draped the covers around herself leaving Joseph's body exposed from his waist down. Her own shoulders, back and waist were wrapped comfortably and her bare ass loomed over Joseph's head.

He lifted his face and kissed Dede's vulva repeatedly. The hairy lips on both sides, the gap between them with the hot, damp flesh. He got one arm between their bodies and held her tit inside the swaddling cocoon. She sneaked one hand out of the blankets to hold him by the prick, and lowered her mouth onto it.

Joseph arranged one pillow to hold his head up just right. His face was between Dede's thighs and his mouth was spreading spit and other fluids around her clam from underneath and behind. His nose poked delicately into her taint. His mouth covered her clit and he circled it wetly with his lips.

Dede was filled with urge, holding the stiff shaft of Joseph's dick and swishing the inside of her mouth over his swollen head. She seesawed her head side to side, rotating her mouth over it, and her hand twisted the other way around his cock. The thrusting strokes of fuck had nearly driven her senseless but the counter-rotations of her mouth and hand woke her active lust up.

Joseph was in heaven with Dede's clam spread over his face. He rolled her tit in his hand under the blankets, and brought his other arm behind her ass to work the thumb into her vagina. She pushed back, hungry for the penetration while he licked her pink flesh and inhaled her marshy fumes. The fragrance intoxicated him and he felt his balls drawing up close again.

Dede went down as far as she could. Her hand gripped his dick close to his tight balls, and the back of her throat was filled with his velvety head. Her lips nibbled at his shaft and she hummed, groaning loudly as she fucked herself back onto Joseph's thumb.

The vibrations in Dede's throat drove Joseph wild. He barked an incoherent howl and humped up into her mouth. She made a choking sound as her throat got plugged and her pussy wrung his thumb hard. She pulled off his dick and smirked sheepishly, eyes watering. After getting her breath she plunged down onto him with her mouth again, giving fast pumps with her hand, head bobbing like a pigeon's.

They enjoyed each other's mouths, slurping lewdly at each other until Joseph felt a blob of cream escape Dede's vagina. It oozed out around his thumb and slid toward her clit, meeting his tongue and lips. He lapped the thick fluid up and told Dede, "I want my dick in that again."

Dede swirled her hips over Joseph's face in figure-eights a couple of times, and pulled forward off of his thumb with a squelch. She moved sideways off of him and he rolled out from under her. She remained on all fours and looked over her shoulder at him.

In the dark, Joseph got behind Dede. He wiped his creamy hand off on his own ass and held Dede by her hips, sheet and blanket pushed up past her ass a little. She gathered them around her shoulders and laid chest-down on the bed.

Joseph felt her hairy and wet vulva from behind with a hand. He held his cock and stirred the sloppy mess with his head, feeling the sopping fur mopping over his dick. He found the hole again and gave Dede the head, letting her open up and engulf it at her own pace.

Dede let it in and pushed back an inch at a time. She reset the position of her knees until she was fully backed up against Joseph's hips, things pressing into Joseph's own. He held her ass and pulled back for a thrust.

"I'm barebacking you," he told Dede.

"Let's fucking do it!" she encouraged.

Joseph rocked Dede's ass with his hands, and he rocked his dick in and out with his hips. Her walls stroked over him and he knew this was their final position. They moved together calmly, relishing the sensations of depth he was reaching. He found his thrusts becoming more insistent as he pushed into her. Backing out, he took his time and felt the energy swirling in his lower guts.

12