Cold Night, Hot Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dede gave herself to Joseph, feeling him stroke into her insides. His cock pushed her walls apart and poked at her fundus, stretching it like a balloon. She moaned and bit at the sheet balled in her fist.

He was coming in faster and faster now. She squeezed her eyes shut and uttered helpless Oh's! at each thrust. The hard flesh reaming her out was hotter than anything inside her. She wanted to feel the come, expected it would be even hotter as it flowed from his body to hers. Her thighs quivered as she held her ass up and his balls beat relentlessly around her clit.

The strokes and the battering were going to send her off. The rubbing inside her was slick and slippery, but she was riding waves of pressure from the repeated spreading of her walls as cock filled her and left, filled her and left.

Her clit was getting slapped between a pair of stones in the same rhythm and she couldn't bring herself to shift, to somehow lessen the stimulation in order to last a little longer. His unrelenting prick was firing up inside her so insistently, she surrendered herself to taking it and yielding to his passion.

Joseph banged into Dede from behind like a churner. Cream continued to spring from her depths, collecting around her ass, his root, their pubes. His balls spattered it onto both their thighs and Joseph's bottom sheet between their knees.

Feeling his dick glide through the buttery stuff inside her, Joseph abandoned all control and strained to fuck Dede faster and faster.

She came first but only by an instant. The incessant and vigorous pounding set her clit off first, and as she orgasmed, her insides continued getting roiled by Joseph's raging boner. Her orgasmic energy moved through deeper parts, showering her organs with penetrating bolts.

His balls climbed higher and churned until his entire system tilted. He felt practically turned inside out as all his energy tore through his ducts and spewed his seed into Dede's guts. He jammed himself in as deeply as he could and held himself there, rocking against her and spasming repeatedly. He pulled her ass tightly to him and plugged her balls-deep, and didn't let go until he could think again.

"Hunh! Hunh!" Joseph panted harshly and collapsed alongside Dede. Their heads were both at the foot end of his bed now, and they stared into each other's faces in the dark. He huffed and puffed as his breath returned to normal.

Dede liked the feeling of her ass in the air, but her hips were starting to hurt from being bent over so far for so long. She pressed her knees together and rolled onto her side too. She pulled the blankets over her ass and feet, and faced Joseph.

He reached for her and drew her close. They laid front to front as before, and Dede felt hot fluid leak out of her.

"God, we made a mess."

Joseph laughed back quietly, still short of breath. "I'm sweating like it's August now. Bet I'm making more of a wet spot than you are!"

She felt his skin. Joseph's arms were slick with sweat. His chest was beaded with it, and his hair flopped in his eyes, as damp as if he'd been in the shower.

Dede wiggled contentedly inside her wrap of blanket. After a while Joseph got off the bed and had her turn around, head up again. He collected the bedspread and duvet and re-made the bed, on top of the inert Dede.

The room was warm, so the wet spots were barely noticeable. The pair fell asleep together, Dede under all layers and Joseph taking just the sheet and wool blanket for his side.

In the morning, Dede's legs were entwined with Joseph's again. She had kicked the layers of covers over his feet and he had stripped the blanket and sheet from his upper body.

"How're you feeling?" he asked her.

Dede was comfortable as hell. She basked in the cushy comfort of the feather duvet. "This was so nice. Thank you. I can't stand being cold."

"Thank you, girl. Thank you."

12