All Comments on 'Cold Sister'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Darned near perfect. I know some will say that they want part 2, but I think it's pretty good as is. I like to imagine the next steps.

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too tired to say anything other than it was lovely how they found each other alone, how they opened to each other, yet covered up some of their feelings, and how they uncovered each other's deepest feelings and shared their warmth.

Lovely

GN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrific premise.

Wonderfully written.

Great slow buildup.

But... Somehow the sex was less erotic than it could/should have been.

Some dialog during the sex, with directions/instructions about what to do, and how to do it so it'd be better would have helped.

Do you like it better when I do this? Or this?

Should I do it harder? Softer? Faster? Slower?

Some teasing/edging by her would have been nice.

The whole idea of no protection and it's potential negative consequences was a turnoff. Better if she'd agreed to get birth control pills.

Maybe a little watching porn together -- to get ideas/inspiration about doing other things that would be fun, and talking about them...

Before telling him that she'd like to have him fuck her ass, he could have at least touched it/rubbed it/fingered it. And she could have questioned him about whether he'd ever fucked a girl's ass before. Did he think he'd like to try?

Really great story, but -- to me, at least -- not nearly as erotic as it could have been.

Four stars.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112almost 2 years ago

You extracted every iota of intimacy from their relationship. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excelent pace. I definetly enjoyed the build up of their love for one and other.

JimDiamondJimDiamondalmost 2 years ago

It would take a silly fool to give that story less than a five. Could it have been a bit better? of course it could have, BUT then it would have been a seven! Clearly, this story was headed for a pregnant sister, which would have been interesting. Efficiently dealt with admitting she was careless with a fellow college student and by the brother assuring the parents he would help her through the whole thing since she wanted to keep it. So another chapter is readily in the making... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Last lined ruined it, when you turned him into a beta that prefers an asexual asshole to a woman's pussy.

jdbreathjdbreathalmost 2 years ago
5, maybe 7 stars

Honestly thought that this was as good erotica as I've ever read. Build up was amazing. Would love to see them in the future, but the really good parts are already here. Thank you !!

IJS0904IJS0904almost 2 years ago

Well written story with a unique twist. The sister freezing started the intimate relationship off. I don't think I've seen a premise like that before. Very original. I didn't care for the pregnancy risk, but I really enjoyed the story over all. A well deserved five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your stuff. Rediculous premise as usual xD 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You do not disappoint! I liked that the preposterous premise was played pretty straight this time around, not like a big joke as in some of your other stories. (Not that there's anything wrong with that, if it's what you're in the mood for.) Insane porn logic, yes, but the characters still come across as somewhat real people. I also liked the little device where you didn't mention his hard-on at first, and only mention later on that he had it all along, because "it goes without saying." Neat trick for making the shift from innocent to naughty cuddling feel more organic. Five stars, obviously.

PrfsrPrfsralmost 2 years ago

I expected, as a finale, Mom and Dad to find out and give their blessing because they, too, are siblings.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68almost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A return to form. Finally done with that space crap

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaalmost 2 years ago

Agree with jdbreath.... the last line kinda did it for me too. Great idea, and well thought out. Look forward to reading more...just could of done without the anal.

darkdesire230darkdesire230almost 2 years ago

Easily 5 out of 5 stars, it just sucks the story ended right before the anal scene. I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too, keep up the amazing work.

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Great story. Very erotic / arousing. Their parents must sleep like the dead. Or the rooms are sound proof. And no mention was made of the blanket and their clothes left behind in the living room when they rushed upstairs.

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good stuff. I wish you put more description into what everything felt like. Plus not scare me away by making her pregnant. Why make her pregnant? It's not that sexy!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Well written but almost no emotion, affection or love. Didn't feel any attraction between them except for "heat".

ca_daveca_davealmost 2 years ago

As always fucked up but fucking good, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful. One of your best. I loved the set up, the dialogue and play between the siblings. Definitely sexy but also romantic. I liked the leads a lot. Somehow I think if this ended with a pregnant sis, Mom would have been ok with it.

FamilyGuy66FamilyGuy66almost 2 years ago

That was a damn fine story.

ThistleWhistleThistleWhistlealmost 2 years ago

Another stellar effort. 5* from me.

GayzealousbotGayzealousbotalmost 2 years ago

This was fantastic! First story in a long while I've logged in to rate and post a comment about! This site boasts a great number of brother/sister incest stories, but it's only once in a blue moon that I find such a well-eritten, erotic story as this. The premise was definitely a bit silly, nut that makes it all the better! It's unique, and it's fun! The development of the relationship was very well paced, and the characters were well thought out. Im glad to have stumbled across such a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written. The stream of consciousness like a smoothly flowing river. Incest issues seemed irrelevant.

gametime279gametime279almost 2 years ago

Great story! I disagree with the people that said the risk takes away from it. Only question I had ... Wouldn't the parents have found their clothes scattered across the living room after game 7?

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like their get-togethers, an the way they sort of "fell" into each other. Loved the hair on Brandon's chest, and her tracing her fingers through the chest hair. They are sexy together! Please write more about their loving adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A marvel of an erotic sibling story! Very well crafted and written, perfect dialogue. Five stars as this is the highest possible rating.

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 2 years ago

A little over the top with the similes and metaphors (God touching Adam? c'mon) but pretty hot. Nice work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The sister might be cold, but this story was hot. 5/5

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

This is one of those stories that I sssooo enjoy...not only sex, but the emotional attachment that Brandon and Betsy have always shared...it has now advanced to them being together ALL THE TIME...keeping each other "warm", as it were...

Thank You for this installment...it makes me feel good about reading this...and I am glad to read that others are enjoying it so much.

Five**5**Stars...well-deserved...look forward to more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent! Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love a sequel, the thought of pregnancy would be very interesting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Some other commenter mentioned making their parents turn out to be siblings too but I'm glad it was avoided. It's a cheap cliche in these stories that doesn't contribute to a story's value and takes away from the uniqueness of the siblings' relationship. Nice to end with pregnancy too, even if not explicitly stated as much as heavily implied.

barny109barny109almost 2 years ago

bloody good read 5* more?....please : )

ih8workih8workalmost 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have read here. I only have a couple of constructive criticisms. I think that you might have forgotten that there are very few members of mensa that read incest stories, at least on this site. Some of the words are a little over top as was the use of metaphores. I must admit that it is a pleasure to read any story where the author has a legitimate knowledge of basic sentence structure, along with proper grammar and spelling. it is refreshing to not hear of ridiculous body measurements that usually don't even fit humans, like a 5 foot 4 inch girl with 42 E breasts and the guy with a 9 inch dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, but there are more forms of birth control out there! IUD, nuvaring, etc. She'd still feel his hot load and he wouldn't worry. Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Five stars again.

As I have commented before, I have come to know your "voice" ,I can tell your stories without seeing a byline.

Love the caring siblings and especially the humor.

If you want to challenge yourself, how about going beyond the usual ending where the sister gets pregnant and the story ends there. (You also have a couple of stories...Twincon and We can go too Far... where you jump to a future with kids but don't detail How they got there or any issues they had.

How about telling us what is next, how they and their parents and friends cope.

It doesn't have to be dark, just a bit more of a challenge for them than "the parents are cool with it" and a Disney easy ending.

But always keep the sweetness and humor.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxalmost 2 years ago

Let’s hope that she does get pregnant, as she clearly is not interested in NOT getting pregnant. LOL

Wash2015Wash2015almost 2 years ago

I gave 4*, would have given 4.5* but couldn't go 5. Personal preference, I am not a fan of the gamble with pregnancy. But I enjoyed the rest of it. I even enjoyed the mom/ dad dynamic about the cookies.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Such a fast moving story, fun to read and digest. Really hot and sexy. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Exceptional writing. You should be a novelist if you can conceive such a story and bring it to life so brilliantly.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Great progression, overcoming all the reluctantce--then finally springing into action once they both cleared the last hurdle. All the while, the cuddling and snuggling was so adorable.

While I love her preferring him bareback, there's still a 20% chance she gets pregnant by calculating her period and ovulation.

They make a very cute couple! 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seemed like a nice story. Only got through two pages. When a girl says they don't see kissing as romantic they aren't telling the truth. The sister was trying to get what she wanted kissing/romance, without considering his emotional state or the sexual tension that would build. While its quite realistic that a semi naive person would say that and she likely didn't understand she is playing with his emotions or creating future expectations she is selfishly considering only herself. The brother should remind her he has feelings of his own and she is playing with them. 4/5

cheney_dude_2022cheney_dude_2022almost 2 years ago

Very nice story.. I like how you hide the fact he was very hard..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

best story teller since mark twain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good plot and sex . Thank you!

LadyB4ULadyB4Ualmost 2 years ago

I love stories like this. Well written. Draws you in. It's not over the top raunchy. Reading this and feeling all their emotions was truly a pleasure.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitalmost 2 years ago

"But when you've got your sister stroking you, I mean, you kind of have to try to get her shirt off. That's just common sense."

-dasgoodshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I too fell in love with a sister over a long period of time she is 7 years older and she is the live of my life ..we started when she was 53 and I 46 so past getting pregnant...well written story ..write more

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

Please do a part two where it turns out she is pregnant and her brother cant help but feel delighted

lemonadepastellemonadepastelalmost 2 years ago

they are so unhinged, i love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hot

MillstoneMagnetMillstoneMagnetalmost 2 years ago

Fucking awesome. This one ranks up there among your best. And of course hits all the usual notes. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The parents never heard the yelling and screaming?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. The characters were so loveable. All of them. So much charm. It was delightful. You are improving so much.

One thing I noticed looks like you put loll instead of roll. Noticed it on your other works. That’s the only flaw I find with you. Lol

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lol, the sacrifices indeed. Loved this!!

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

Great story, but I can’t but wander if the parent turned a blind eye surely they saw the signs, if not heard the nightly sounds of sex from there room.just a thought.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continue with 2nd part , impregnated and anal fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow this story was amazing. I loved every part of it. I think this is my ultimate favorite of anything I’ve read so far. Can’t wait to ready more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot read, one lucky guy .. such an amazing sister, one can only dream ! <3

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sometimes it is good to be a crazi kid.

CercamonsCercamonsover 1 year ago

Your writing just keeps getting better. The pacing in this story was perfect.

splayer1splayer1over 1 year ago

The open ending = decide for yourself, dear reader. I think the twist at the end about her asshole was meant as a joking way of saying that whatever happens Brandon will have his hands full, figuratively and literally, with this recently awakened little gambling spitfire.

Better than a 4 but not quite a 5. What's a person to do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG! Some stories take you back to innocent days of sexual experimentation. I had an older cousin I had a wicked crush on. One summer we had a family reunion, there was a pond on my Dad's property and a long walk in the woods to get to it. My older cousin and I ended up being the last ones at the pond. I purposely loosened the top of my bikini ties and dove into the water. My bathing suit floated up to the surface, before I surfaced. I swam away to a secluded area of the pond, which was hidden by trees. I guess I was the naughty one, but I loved how he stared at my breasts. I willingly kissed him and let him feel and suck on my young 34B breasts. He excited me so much and being older was sexually experienced. He took control and easily coaxed me into wrapping my legs around him as he penetrated me in the water. I hung on as he slid my body up and down his thick cock. I guess I surprised him because I don't remember having any pain, but I didn't want him to stop. He walked me out of the water, still inside me, and laid me down on a large beach towel. He sucked on my 34B breasts, as I felt him push inside me. He felt so incredible out of the water and drove me wild with his powerful thrusting. He gave me my first real orgasms as I felt him squirting inside me, my favorite cousin. Sophia,

NLDomNLDomover 1 year ago

I loved the light-hearted humour sprinkled throughout the story. The sexual tension was palpable. I hope Betsy's first anal adventure was mind-blowingly fabulous. I see what you did there.. but it means you should consider giving us Part 2..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story realy get into a story like this makes me wish I had a sister instead of two brothers

Ilife can be a bitch more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey good story. Can you make a sequel of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot, sexy and tender all together to make great story.

I. Can’t believe she kept playing Russian roulette screwing bareback. Not smart at all.

Bill S.

givemeconveniencegivemeconvenienceover 1 year ago

I fucking love them both. Truly.

oldmooseoldmooseover 1 year ago

Great story. I was just thinking how well-crafted the story is when I came across this sentence: "My sister didn't just suck my dick, she worked at it. Put the job in blowjob I suppose." It confirmed what I was thinking and made me actually laugh out loud. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hey dude is it possible if you can make another part of this? The story is fcking good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess my wife is right. My memory must be going or I’m developing dementia because I just read that I commented about this story just 24 days ago & I just read it for the first time again.

Oh well. At least I gave a full 5 stars again.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very cuye, clever and sexy story very well told. I'm enjoying reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For such a really great story I found the ending just a bit of an anticlimax, despite the logical consistency. But it's still one of the very best.

One inconsistency – at the end of page 5, why would he assume she was on the pill when she'd made it clear she wasn't ready for intercourse with any of her past boyfriends?

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Well done. Thanks for sharing

tabi_cattabi_catover 1 year ago

Hi Spec,

There are a few authors here on Lit that are an automatic read for me, and you're one of them. In fact, I'd go so far as to say when a new Spector_Dugan story drops, it's usually the highlight of my week : ) And you've knocked it out of the park with Cold Sister. There are so many amazing things working perfectly together -- the characters, pacing, and other magical little elements that just makes this story special (more on this below). But a real special shout out on the pacing -- your stories are always amazing roller coasters that ascend for just the right amount of time (building tension and anticipation) before finally throwing us into a spectacular dive that culminates in dozens of loops that leave us gleefully lightheaded and euphoric. I also got magical realism vibes from this story (with the warmth swapping). It's subtle, yet so effective at conveying that something special (perhaps supernatural) is happening between Betsy and Brandon. Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes I enjoyed this story very much and that, was a good ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it.... but was she preggers?

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

Wouldn't mind more of them...

garthoggarthogabout 1 year ago

Definitely one of my favorites!

CrashbandicootCrashbandicootabout 1 year ago

Another awesome story, Your writings hold me captive until the last paragraph and leave me fervently waiting for my next fpx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Excellent writing. Very creative, tender, loving and sexy Hot. 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Actually, I was pretty sure that what we were doing was the definition of 'wrong.' It says so in the bible and everything." Where does it say that in the bible?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Last two lines ruined it. Sadly. I was great up to that point, so I'll just pretend they weren't there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@Anon: Leviticus 18:6-18, supplemented by Leviticus 20:17-21 and Deuteronomy 27:20-23. But that would've been unbelievably simple for you to look up. So why the snark?

WetmartinisWetmartinisabout 1 year ago

Do you beleive in the other rules of Leviticus? And what are you doing reading an incest story on Literotica?

GREGARIVSGREGARIVSabout 1 year ago

@BibleAnon, I don’t think Anon was being snarky. My guess he was referring to the last 2 lines of the story - not the last 2 lines of your post.

GREGARIVSGREGARIVSabout 1 year ago

Spector_Dugan, one of the best stories I’ve read in quite some time. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice premise.

Well told.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG so very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Excellent story. Loved how they built up to finally having sex. It reminded me of my sister and I growing up. We started exploring and playing with each other when young. We explored and played until one day, while home alone, we took things to the next level. We where so caught up ( had been a few days between playing ) that some how, I was inside her, and we kissed, and we just went for it. From that day on, we fucked as much as we could. ( And we never used protection either, didn't think about it to start with ) we are both married, and still get together from time to time. It's always a great when we do.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...