Cold Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know why I like to steal your father's cookies?" Mom asked.

I shrugged. I had some theories, but I didn't think it was a good idea for me to guess.

"I could rationalize it and say that they're tasty, and it's true that they are. Or I could say that your dad doesn't share them, and he doesn't, and so I'm just getting what's mine. But the truth is, if he offered them to me, I'd probably turn him down. Here's the thing -- sometimes it's fun to do something a bit naughty. I'm not stealing a car or hurting anyone. It's just a bit of a thrill. And I can tell you, I'm definitely enjoying myself."

Mom took a voracious bite of a cookie, brown crumbs falling onto the floor. She giggled and went back to making dinner.

*

In the end, I caved because I knew I'd cave. I decided that, so long as I was able to avoid any real consequences, that this was nothing but (as Mom had said) harmless fun.

I had plenty of condoms sitting around, waiting to be used. In the heat of the evening before, I'd forgotten about them. But that didn't mean I couldn't apply them now. So, I collected a couple and left them on my nightstand for later that night.

Now that basketball season was well and truly over, Betsy and I didn't have an excuse to sit together on the couch. Not that we needed it anymore. Instead, we wandered aimlessly around the house after dinner until my parents went to bed. Once we were sure enough time had passed, we raced right up the stairs.

We trampled over each other, barely bothering to keep quiet. My sister's lips were on mine before I shut the bedroom door. Our clothes were on the floor soon after.

Again, I marveled at the body my sister had been hiding all that time. Her overlarge breasts and wide hips. She undid her braid and her brown hair spilled out, it was almost as alluring as her naked body, itself. Almost.

Betsy started giggling as we fell onto the bed. She cackled as she kissed me, rubbing her body against mine. She laughed hysterically as she reached back for my dick.

No foreplay now. No build and tease. We'd reached the top of the mountain, so why waste time climbing it all over again?

"This is so good, I'm never going to stop," Betsy said, "It feels so awesome and then after..." She sighed. "Fuck." As if that word meant everything.

"I like being with you, too," I said. It was so mechanical, my sister cocked her eyebrow at me. "But we need this."

I rolled over as best I could and grabbed the packet of condoms from my nightstand. Betsy's eyes went wide, then she slapped it out of my hand.

"We can't do that!" she said. Her horrified reaction was almost comical. "Your magic man-thing needs to be in me bare."

Magic man-thing?

"Your special soldier," Betsy said, "Your tower of power. That big, beautiful brother-cock that makes me feel so good. I need to feel him, not some plastic-covered replacement. I could use my dildo to feel that."

My eyes went wide. My sister owned sex toys?

"I mean, I could go buy a vibrator or whatever," Betsy said, "If I wanted. But why do that when I have my favorite fleshy friend right here?"

I let out a deep sigh. Reluctantly, I let the condom sit, unused, on my bedspread. "I'll pull out," I said.

"No!" Betsy cried out. "That's the whole point! Your special sauce makes me feel so warm. I need it inside me so my body can gobble it all up."

"Betsy!" I didn't want to yell, but at that point I didn't know what else to do. "If we keep doing this, you know, this way, you're going to get pregnant. That can't happen."

"You're right, It can't."

Now it was my time to give her a dubious look. I ran through all the possibilities of what she might mean and came up empty. As far as I knew, going bareback with my sister was as unsafe as any other woman.

"It won't happen," Betsy said, so firmly I almost believed her. "Brothers and sisters can't have babies. So we won't."

"We very much can if we're not careful," I said.

"So, we'll be careful," Betsy said. Again, she reached for my dick and slotted it at her sex. Very much the opposite of what she was saying.

"You'll go on the pill," I said, "We'll hold off. We can do that. We'll go back to licking till then."

Betsy nodded. But she didn't stop lowering herself onto my cock.

"I think it'll be OK," Betsy said. She seemed to be doing the math in her head. "Yes, we'll be fine for now."

"You're sure?" I asked. I know, I'm an idiot.

"Oh yeah," Betsy said. Then she ended the argument by dropping herself straight down on my dick.

Again, I felt myself surrounded by hot, dripping ecstasy. My sister's body wrapped itself around my cock. She could have sat there, unmoving, for hours and it would have been the best thing I'd ever felt. Instead, Betsy began riding up and down my dick The pleasure thrummed through me in escalating waves. Both of us groaning and gasping in shared bliss.

Halfway through, Betsy paused. For a moment, I thought that the reality of what we were doing had finally reached her mind. Instead, though, she got on all fours and turned around.

"Do me this way," Betsy said, "I want to try something different."

In my list of her amazing attributes, did I mention my little sister had the perfect ass? Well, Betsy had the perfect ass -- round, full and firm. I grabbed hold of her cheeks so hard it had to hurt, but she didn't do anything but wriggle her backside in my grasp.

Without thinking (something I was doing a lot of, clearly) I got up on my knees, lined myself up, and plunged back into Betsy's soft, tight pussy. It felt so familiar, like coming home. Yet so different and unique at the same time. I couldn't control myself.

When I felt the moment coming close, I started to slow. My cock began to swell, filling with the force of a thousand terrible consequences about to burst forth into the world. A gun, loaded with my own miserable destruction.

"Do it, Bran," Betsy said, "Fill me up. I need your load inside me."

On command, without another thought. I plunged myself deep as I could go and emptied into my sister's unprotected pussy.

"Oh yes!" Betsy cried out, "Like that. You have to give your sister every drop!"

The pleasure practically knocked me back. My conscious mind left my body, watching from a distance. My sister's body strained, taut, as the orgasm twisted out of her. She sobbed and keened as my cum shot past her cervix. My own bliss radiated out of me, like a wave of ecstatic joy, as every cell in my body sang in perfect harmony.

This time, I was very aware of cuddling up to my sister. Holding her body tight to mine. The warmth of our connection.

"I love you, Brandon," Betsy said. Her voice was so thin, I wondered if she even realized she'd said it.

"Love you, too, Bets," I said. And startled to realize that I meant it. I was in love with my little sister. Whatever came of that, the consequences were already inescapable.

We stayed together the whole night. My sister drooled on my arm a bit while she slept. I didn't care.

*

As you might imagine, that wasn't the end of it. Not by a long shot. The only change was, we stopped pretending like we were going to stop. Instead, we abandoned ourselves to the needs of our bodies. Our sex lives waxed as the summer waned. My pile of condoms now dusty and forgotten in my nightstand drawer.

I stopped feeling frozen every morning, but I was still colder than I could ever remember. I didn't catch Betsy by the pool all the time, but she packed away her sweats. We reached a kind of equilibrium, both of us balancing the other out.

We paused for a few days when Betsy told me she was ovulating. Again, when she went on her period. It's not like we stopped completely; instead, she'd suck me off. But we didn't have intercourse during those times. And we more than made up for the lost time after we were done.

Every morning, I woke up with the doom of what I'd done hanging over my head. Every night, I unleashed more disaster into my sister's waiting womb. It would have been quicker to put a bullet in my own head. But not nearly as pleasurable.

I kept one thought in my mind (beyond the incomparable lust I slaked every evening): I hadn't gotten Betsy pregnant yet, and the summer was ending soon. We were going to the same college, but I would be in my new apartment and Betsy would be home. And so we'd have to stop. We could still be safe. If time was on our side.

Then one day, with the September deadline looming over our illicit engagements, Betsy invited me out to lunch again. We went to that same seafood place on the jetty. The familiarity of it was dizzying. The world felt like it should have changed, tilted on its axis, wobbled down to nothing. So far, only Betsy and I were different. It was almost like siblings could fuck and nothing would be change.

"I have an idea," Betsy said, after they took our orders. "A solution, as they say."

Finally, I thought. The relief flooded me. I adored having sex with my sister, but everything we were doing, the risk we were taking, I couldn't handle the stress.

"I need your warmth," Betsy said, "And you need my... well, we both know what you need."

My sister said this like I was the perv in the relationship. As if she wasn't just as horny as me.

"No silly," Betsy said. She slapped my hand, playfully. "Affection. Comfort. You said it yourself. You want that closeness that only we can have."

"Oh right," I said, "Sorry."

"But we're going to start school and it's all going to have to end," Betsy said, "I mean, I'm sure we could sneak some time here and there. But you won't be home anymore. And, honestly, doing this at the house isn't a good idea, anyway. Mom and Dad are bound to figure it out eventually. If they haven't already."

For a moment, I startled. Had Betsy heard something? Were our parents prying?

"Not that I know of," Betsy said, "But I won't risk losing my heat rock."

"Still my iguana, huh?" I asked.

"I'm starting to see the benefit of the whole two penis thing," Betsy said, "Like what if you could be in my pussy and my mouth at the same time and fill me up from both ends..."

"That's pretty kinky, Bets," I said.

"But think of how warm I would be," Betsy said, like it was the most rational explanation of all. "Anyway, I realized our problem is actually our solution."

"Wha?"

Betsy rolled her eyes at me, like I was the one being thick. "The problem is, you're moving out. And the solution is, we need a place for both of us to be together." Betsy rolled her wrist, like trying to force my mind to crank harder.

Finally, I gave up. "I don't get it," I said.

Betsy sighed. "Maybe I need to transfer. This college clearly isn't making you any smarter."

I gave my sister a wounded look. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"We move in together," Betsy said, "I come with you to your new apartment. Mom and Dad will love it, they get the whole house to themselves. And we get to keep everything we want."

"I don't know, Betsy," I said. I couldn't help my heart from leaping. It did seem like the perfect solution. Except for one problem.

"I promise we'll cuddle every night," Betsy said. That's not what I was worried about.

"You can move in," I said. Betsy clapped her hands excitedly. "On one condition. You have to go on birth control."

"Sure," Betsy said, "I'll think about it."

"I mean it."

"OK," Betsy said.

The waitress brought our lunch. My sister spent the entire meal grinning to herself.

"This is going to be so awesome," she said.

*

And so it was, that when I was supposed to finally be living on my own, I left with my sister, instead. Betsy was right, Mom and Dad loved the idea. With school starting soon, they helped us both pack and move to our new place. They even sprung for a two-bedroom apartment so we could each have our own space. Which was really, truly not necessary. Not that we could tell them that.

"Does Betsy look a little, I don't know, different to you?" Mom asked as we lugged boxes back and forth to my car.

I nearly choked. I'd been surreptitiously checking Betsy's tummy all the time. It didn't seem any rounder, but then, my mom would be the one to notice, right? I did my best to play it off. After all, I was just a silly boy, wasn't I? I wouldn't ever notice the signs if my sister was *gulp* pregnant.

"Remember she used to walk around in a funk all the time?" Mom said, "All those sweatpants and hoodies. Complaining that she was too cold. Now, look at her. The bright tank top and shorts. That smile. I think the idea of living with her brother is finally bringing her out of her shell.

To myself, I thought, Yeah, I don't think that's what it is.

To my mom, I said, "Maybe. I hadn't noticed till you pointed it out. But yeah, I guess we could all use a little more risk in our lives."

"Agreed," Mom said, "Speaking of which, you'll find a box of your father's cookies in your duffle bag. Make sure to share them with your sister."

*

That night, Betsy and I made love for the first time in our own apartment. My little sister made the most of our new arrangement, crying out when she came. Then doing it again, when I filled her with my cum soon afterwards.

Afterwards, Betsy nuzzled up close to me, cooing as she stroked my head. I thought back to where all this had started. I'd been so miserable about being alone. I hated the idea of leaving without my family, losing that emotional connection. Now here I was, surrounded by love, in a way that I'd never imagined.

I guess, thinking about it, Betsy wasn't the only one who'd been cold. I'd been icy, too, in my own way. The warmth that surrounded me now, it was more than I could have ever imagined.

As we cuddled, I snuck my hand down to my sister's stomach. Did it feel a little fuller than I remembered? I couldn't tell. Betsy had told me she was still 'thinking' about the pill. Based on the fact that we kept fucking, 'thinking' was something we obviously weren't doing all that much of. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't worry sometimes.

My sister must have noticed my distraction, because she kissed me on the mouth, hard, to get my attention.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm feeling a little chilly," Betsy said.

"You want me to get you another blanket?" I asked, "Turn down the A/C?"

"You know what I want," Betsy said. She reached down for my dick. Despite what we'd just done, I felt myself stiffen in her hands.

I slid between Betsy's legs, reaching to steer myself into her steaming pussy. But my sister only shook her head and shoved me away. She spun around and got up on all fours. Looked back at me with a smirk dancing across her face.

"I want to see what happens if you put it in my ass," Betsy said.

Oh, the sacrifices I make for my sister.