Cold Sweet Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
Growing a pair gives her strength and fights back.
2.5k words
4.25
16.8k
22
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Cold Sweet Revenge Ch. 1

"I hate it when he does this to me." Cried Arabella to herself. Again, she was force to her knees by her so called boyfriend Chris and was sucking his cock. He held her by the mane as he thrusted his hips into her full lips.

Tears ran down Arabella's cheeks as she thought that this was what she deserved. It was she that chased after Chris. She knew him from high school. He was in the grade higher and was a star jock. Girls swooned over him and he had his pick. In his final year, Arabella was finally able to join his harem of girls, but it dissipated after he started as a no name junior in university the year after. At 18 year old Arabella completed her last year and managed to attend the same college he was attended.

The following year, Arabella sought him out. As a sophomore, he wasn't the biggest star on the team any more but was obviously building his way there with his outstanding performance. A couple of the lower cheerleaders surrounded him like remora around a shark.

Later when Chris saw Arabella in a crowd where they quickly became a couple according to observers. He admitted that. "I always wanted you but you were too young and I couldn't take a chance to into (air quotes) trouble and lose my scholarship... but now that you are eighteen..."

Arabella was difficult not to notice. She stood less than five-five but her long, strawberry blond hair and teal blue eyes made her very eye-catching. Her curvy body had developed earlier than her peers. While most of her friends were rather flat, Arabella was already wearing a full C cup and still growing to a full D. Her yoga pants accentuated her womanly hips, round bum and perfect legs. Unfortunately, this made her very self-conscience and insecure.

At first, Chris treated Arabella well like the perfect gentleman. After taking her virginity, he started to change. She found she would do... she needed to do anything to keep Chris while he just used her as he wished. She cleaned his apartment, washed his clothes and cooked his dinner. Sexually, she did whatever his wished regardless of how demeaning. Nothing was so demeaning as the night Chris made her suck his cock in front some teammates.

The abuse continued. Arabella thought to split from him but for some reason feared leaving. So as he was now shoving his cock into her mouth, Arabella reluctantly accepted her degrading status. He told her. "I'm going to cum!"

Chris spurt out his droplets of sperm into Arabella's mouth. He pulled out his already wilting dick; some of his dribble dropped onto the bodice of Arabella's dress. He slid his foreskin back over this pinkish knob. Chris looked down at Arabella and noticed her streaking tear. "Oh Babe. Did I hurt you? You know I love you, right?"

"No, I'm okay." Arabella sobbed as she lied. "I love you too. I just want to make you happy."

"Good. Listen..." Chris said as he tucked himself back in. They quickly walked out from their hiding place in the public park and towards his car in the parking lot. "I got to leave for a team meeting now so you need to make your own way home. It's not too far to walk. Maybe I'll see you later."

And with that, Arabella watched her boyfriend drive off. She took her first steps; it would be a couple of miles home. She thought about her Step-father Stu. "I'm going to be late and won't have his dinner ready in time."

She tried to quicken her pace but the skinny, high heeled Mary Janes Chris forced her to wear made it impossible to rush. She chose the shortest route which would pass by a small construction lot. There was one guy in particular she feared and hoped wasn't going to be there. But...

"Wooo! Hey honey!" Called out one of the guys on the lot. He gave her a long wolf whistle when Arabella tried to ignore his call. Involuntarily, she stopped and turned to him. Fear showed in her face and a tear ran down her cheek.

Some shook their heads in disgust while the other guys called him out. "Hey, Bobby. Leave her alone. She's only a kid. I doubt she's even old enough!"

"Look! She's crying for it!" Bobby escalated his harassment. He grabbed his cock and balls through his pants and told his co-workers. "She's old enough for this I bet!"

Arabella scurried off crying. She made it home. Stu was already there waiting impatiently with beer in hand. Arabella knew it wasn't his first one. "I'm sorry, Stu. Chris was in a hurry and couldn't drive me home. I had to walk."

Stu was her mother Shannon's third husband. Second actually. Her first husband and Arabella's father, Eddie left soon after she was born. He accused Shannon of fucking around on the side and getting pregnant by some other guy. "I'm not sticking around here to raise some other fucking asshole's kid."

Shannon swore she was faithful and Arabella was indeed his daughter. Didn't matter; he left anyways.

Gord was Shannon's second. They co-habitated but never married. Arabella had started to develop by then. While he never did anything to Arabella, his lecherous looks as he tried to spy on her in various states of undress was the last straw Shannon would take and threw him out of the house.

Arabella didn't understand why her mother couldn't find a nice guy. Shannon was still young enough and very attractive. She too had developed early with double D sized boobs, curvy hips and a cute butt. Both had full lips and sparkling eyes (but Shannon's were green-grey). Her mom's strawberry blond hair was dyed raven black contrasting Arabella's natural Strawberry Blond. Even so, they could be mistaken for sisters rather than mother-daughter.

It began when Shannon met up with Stu in the bar she worked at. Within a month or two, Stu basically moved in with them. From the start, he mistreated Shannon. His very seasonal work meant Shannon basically was supporting all of the household and often worked double shifts to make enough to eke by.

And like Gord, Stu lusted after Arabella. Even though he was more sexually aggressive, he successfully and easily hid it from Shannon. Stu used a "stick and carrot" type of control on Arabella. When he thought she did something bad or not to his liking, he'd force her over his knee and spank her. At first, he'd do it over her clothes but soon made Arabella pull up her skirt or pull down her pants. And then afterwards, he'd always say how sorry he was and give her a hug and some sort of treat.

Stu would always rub himself "accidently" against her. Or would press his dick into her as they passed each other. Or he'd enter uninvited into her bedroom while she was in bed and pretend to be her confidant while grooming her for his needs.

Stu then became more forward with Arabella. When he compelled Arabella to give him a hug, his arms would pull her in to press her breasts against his chest or his hands were all over Arabella's back and backside. He would cup and maul her boob with one hand while pressing a finger along the butt seam of her pants or jeans.

One evening while Shannon pulled a double, Stu escalated matters. After the two had dinner, Arabella suddenly felt extremely tired and wanted to go to bed early. She didn't realize her Step-father had spiked her drink. On wobbly feet, Stu helped her to bed. Unable to resist, he stripped off her clothes and then his. He was very angry to learn he would not be the one to take her virginity and punished fucked her until her pussy was red and sore. Next day, Arabella could not understand why she ached so badly and was so confused she couldn't remember what had past.

Emboldened by the result, Stu continued to drug and abuse his Step-daughter whenever he felt the need that Shannon could not fulfil. He videoed his assaults to "suggest" Arabella not resistance and have consentual sex. He used the videos to blackmail Arabella to continue having sex with her without the need to drug her.

"I don't give a shit if that asshole boyfriend of yours made you push his car. You're late." Stu scolded. He directed Arabella to lie over his lap. He raised her hem hips and pulled down her panties to expose her bare bum. He gave each cheek three hard smacks, letting his hand linger on her butt after each whack. "Now get dinner ready and get me another beer."

Fortunate for Arabella, the lasagna dinner was prepped by her mom and just needed to go into the oven. She opened the fridge and pulled out the pasta to cook. She grabbed a beer and opened it before taking it to Stu. She found him sitting on the couch watching the news on TV and handed him the bottle. She was taken by surprise when Stu grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her onto his lap. He held her around the waist to prevent her from escaping but Arabella knew better punishment was worse if she resisted.

"I'm sorry I had to punish you like that but your responsibilities are at home and not with that shithole boyfriend of yours." Stu took a long pull from the long neck. Half empty, he brought the bottle to Arabella's lips. "You're old enough. Have a drink!"

He tipped the bottle. If Arabella didn't accept his "gift" it would spill all over her and again she'd probably be punished. He ordered her to get a replacement for the empty and one for herself. When she returned, Stu pulled her back onto his lap again. He placed his hand on her leg. At first he just rubbed her tops of her knees but soon his hand went between them. He coerced it higher and higher. Arabella tried to keep her thighs tightly together with his hand a mere inch from her panties. His strength was no match for hers as he forced his hand through.

Arabella knew what was coming as his thick finger rubbed up and down along her slit. Her body betrayed her fear and he found her panties wet. He hooked his finger in through the leg hole and ripped her underwear away. He pushed his finger into her slick, unresisting pussy and smiled. "Fuck! You're soaked! You're so excited aren't you? I make you so wet."

Arabella panicked. She wasn't really that wet from Stu's fingering. Chris and she fucked before the park blow job and she hadn't had a chance clean up. If Stu figured it out, she'd be punished hard for sure so she said nothing.

Stu made Arabella lie on the couch as he moved between her spread legs. He took out his stubby dick and plunged it into Arabella's cunt. He came after only a few pumps, adding his cum to Chris'. He pulled out of Arabella. Tearing, Arabella dashed to the bathroom.

Sobbing quietly, Arabella cleaned herself from the sperm of Stu and Chris. She washed the tears from her face and went to get some new underwear to put on. By that time, of course the lasagna was over cooked but by that time fortunately, Stu was stewed and didn't notice any different.

After cleaning the dishes away, she found Stu snoring on the chesterfield. She wanted to watch TV but couldn't without disturbing her Step-father. She retreated to her bedroom and laid on her bed. To escape her predicament, Arabella lost herself in books. Her favourite was "One Thousand and One Nights". She dreamed of being flying far away on a carpet or finding her own Genie or even being loved like Jasmine was.

As she read, Arabella found herself falling asleep. As she drifted off, her mind wandered through the literature, she thought. "I wish I could make those men who used me suffer and feel what I feel."

It was morning before she woke still dress on her bed. The bright sun already warmed her room as she laid there. She found herself horny for some reason. She slipped a hand under her shirt and massaged her full breasts. Her fingers found her nipples hard and sensitive. She pinched them and felt it in her groin. She groaned a guttural moan. "Oh... Gawd!"

Arabella pulled her skirt up to snake a hand inside her panties. Suddenly her eye popped open very wide. Her fingers did not find her stiff clit nor her slippery slit. "What the...?"

Pulling down her panties, Arabella was shocked to see a penis... a penis had replaced her pussy. And it was big; bigger than either her Step-father's or her boyfriend's. Her new, uncut, erect appendage was looked over eight inches long and thick around. Her ball sack was heavy but tight.

Arabella stared at her new cock. Clear pre-cum was already beading at her pee hole and then dripping down over her shaft. Automatically, her hand stroked her new gooey man-meat up and down until without warning, it spewed out huge ropes of white, hot cream.

"Aaaa....!" Her first wads blasted her face and into her open mouth. She couldn't stop and continued to pump her fist until the final dribbles dribbled out. Arabella used her fingers to scoop the cum from her face. Curious to see if it tasted like Chris' or any other males' she was forced to swallow, she licked the sticky goo from her digits. "Mmm... I like it but it does taste different though. Not as salty as Chris' and much more tasty I think."

Mindlessly stroking her firm but not rock hard cock, she came to the realization that. "Holy fuck! I have a cock! A real cock! A real cock that works!"

Arabella thought of how this could happen. She remembered reading about Aladdin and the Genie and wishing she "could make those men who used me feel what I felt." The idea that her wish came true boggled her mind. She giggled. "I'm guessing whoever granted me my wish thought I'd use it on those guys. Watch out for what you wish for, it might come true!"

By now the wetness started to dry and crust. Arabella peeled off her clothes and dumped them into her hamper before taking a hot shower. With the steady stream of water pouring over her, a soapy hand found her hard erection had returned between her legs. Her sudsy fingers wrapped around the base and started a slow pump. "Oh fuck! No wonder guys are so fucking horny all the time. This feels incredible! I could do this all day!"

Her less dominant hand cradled her balls. They still felt heavy and full as she gently squeezed them. She enjoyed that, then she squeezed harder. A jolt shot up directly to her head. "Holey shit that hurts!"

After cumming under the shower, Arabella stepped out to dry herself. She thought of what she should do with her new penis. A broad smile broke over her face.


grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers