Cold Sweet Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
Arabella helps out her BFF and then...
2k words
4.47
7.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,560 Followers

Arabella had just dumped her load of cum into the womanizing construction worker's belly, out of his noses and over his face after making him suck her cock in front of his co-workers.

She made her way home and found her bestie waiting. "What took you so long? Did you forget that we were supposed to study for the biology test?"

"Oh, sorry, Caroline. I got delayed." Arabella apologized. "Come on. We still have a couple before Stu comes home."

"Are you sure? I'm sorry but your Step-father really give me the creeps." Caroline admitted. "The way he looks at me... Yeew...!"

"Yeah, I'm sure." Arabella told her friend. "After tonight though, I don't think he'll do that anymore."

Caroline was unsure of what Arabella meant by that comment as the two skipped to her friend's bedroom.

Caroline was a contrast to Arabella. She was much taller with much smaller breasts than Arabella's double-D's. She was also much more svelte with long slender legs. Her hair was dark brown opposed to Arabella's strawberry blond.

The two sat on Arabella's bed and opened their texts to study for the exam. Both knew the material very well and extra cramming would do little to improve their knowledge. Caroline was sitting akimbo and faced her BFF who sat at by the foot of the bed. Their silent review lasted less than five minutes before Caroline started to talk. "Ari? Is there something wrong with me?"

"What do you mean?" Asked Arabella in reply. Caroline always gave off strong pheromones that strongly affected those she really liked. Arabella fretted as blood surged towards her groin. "There's nothing wrong with you."

"It's Timmy. You know we've been going out since our high school prom." Caroline started. "Every time I try to fuck him..."

"What? I know you're not frigid or anything. Just the opposite." Arabella reassured her friend while she recalled the many times they made out with each other. "What's the problem?"

"Well... The first time we made out, by the time I pulled his cock out, he had already cum!" Caroline let out a gentle sob. "I think I'm doing something wrong."

"Well you do tend to make everyone overexcited!" Arabella jested. "But really it sounds like HE has the problem. What's he like?"

"Well... He's only about four inches hard and maybe as thick as a cocktail wiennie." Caroline answered coyly. "He either cums in my hand after a few strokes. Or if I suck his soft cock to hardness, he immediately shoots his load into my mouth. Mind you, he does cum a lot and it does taste good. But I need it in me!"

Caroline leaned back on the pillows. She parted her legs and pulled up her skirt. A huge wet spot stained the gusset of her white cotton panties. "Oh god, Ari! I'm so horny! I want... I need a cock inside my pussy!"

Arabella loved eating her friend's hairless pussy. Her cock was rock hard at the site of Caroline's spread thighs and the smell of her juices. She moved between and pulled aside the cotton covering to get to the succulent slit waiting beneath. Caroline wrapped her legs around Arabella's head and pulled her in hard. Arabella's tongue was digging in as deep as she could; lapping up all that she could.

Suddenly Caroline shuddered hard. "Hooo...aaa...iii...eee! I love it when you eat me!"

Even though Caroline had just cum and relaxed her leg hold, Arabella continued to eat out her friend's pussy albeit at a more gently manner. Caroline spasmed a few more times. "Oh god, Ari! You eat good pie. I wish you had a cock or at least we were at mine so you could use the strap-on on me!"

Arabella stopped and looked up at her friend. She was of two minds to tell her BFF her secret. Caroline panted and looked between her thighs at Arabella. "What? Ari? Something wrong? Don't worry. I'll return the favour. I love eating your cunny too!"

"Uh... I'm not sure." Arabella stammered. She rose up to her knees and slowly lifted her skirt to her waist. Her erect cock was straining the front of her panties toward her stunned friend.

"Is that...? That is!" Caroline shook her head unbelieving what her eyes looked at. She pulled down Arabella's panties. "You have a cock? You have a cock!! Oh my gawd! It's huge! How...?"

As Arabella explained it to her BFF, Caroline took the cock into her palm. Unlike Timmy's rapid reaction, Arabella's cock just got even harder and bigger. Caroline closed her fingers around the shaft. She was amazed when her fingers didn't make it all the way around and she had to use both hand to stroke it.

"Oh fuck, Carol. That feels so nice. No wonder Timmy cums so fast." Arabella laid back on the bed. "Suck me!"

Caroline opened her mouth as she lowered her head to the sizeable schlong. Taking all of Timmy was never a challenge; this was. Caroline stopped halfway before she needed to back off. She let her saliva drool down and coat the meat stick. As lubed as it was, she could get only three quarts down her throat.

Caroline sensed that Arabella was going to cum, so she stopped. She pulled her mouth off. "Wha...? Wait! No! Don't stop! I'm so close to cumming!"

There was crazy lust in Caroline's eyes. She ordered Arabella. "I want it in me! I want it in me now!"

Caroline climbed into Arabella's thighs. She rubbed the undershaft with her dripping slit then raised her ass up and positioned her opening against the swollen bulb. As tight as she was, her cunt walls easily spread as the red knob disappeared inside.

Only a few inches in, Arabella felt something hit against her tip. As Caroline slowly lowered herself, Arabella felt some resistance and then a sudden pop! Caroline grunted out. "Uh! Oh gawd! Fuck!"

Arabella just realized she took her friend's cherry.

Caroline descended down until her ass pressed against Arabella's thighs. Her friend's thickness stretched her tight insides. "Gawd, Ari! You're so big! Oh fuck you feel so good inside me! I want to feel you cum inside me!"

Caroline slammed her ass down as Arabella thrusted up to match the rhythm. "Oh fuck! Yes! Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Now! Cum inside me now!"

Arabella wanted to make her friend beg for it but she too needed to cum. She smashed her cock into Caroline's cunt as hard as she could.

"Please! Please! Cum inside me! I begging you! I need you to cum inside me!" Caroline's long brown hair was thrashing about as she pleaded for release. "Oh gawd! Pleeeease...!"

Arabella could hold on no longer. Her balls exploded, filling Caroline's womb with hot cum. The bedroom filled with screams of "Oh gawd!", "Fuck yes!", "Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...!" and "Aaa...eee...iii...!"

Caroline collapsed on top of Arabella. Her head rested between her friend's pillow boobs. The cock in her cunt was still hard and pulsed. It took a bit before Caroline had enough strength to finally move and let Arabella's shaft slip out. A gallon of cum poured from her freshly fucked, gaping hole on to Arabella's belly.

Caroline lapped up every drop before snowballing it to Arabella. It tasted different now that it was mixed with her friend's pussy juice. They cuddled together.

"Oh fuck that was so good." Purred Caroline. "I knew it would be good."

"Uuh... Did I just take your cherry?" Arabella asked gingerly.

"Yeah! You did." Caroline smiled. "Even if Timmy was able to put it inside me, he would be too small to pop it!"

Then there was a pregnant pause. "Er... Ari. Your cock. You came in my pussy. And you came a lot. Do you think...?"

"Oh! I don't know. You're the first... Oh! No. You're the second woman I've fucked." Arabella answered.

"Oh, I see." Caroline said sarcastically. "I give you my cherry but you give yours to someone else?"

"Sorry. It was Ms. Smith." Arabella admitted. "She's just so hot and my cock had a mind of its own."

"Ms. Smith!? Alyson Smith? Your prof?" Caroline smiled at the confession. "True. She is hot!"

The two besties laughed and cuddled a bit more. "Shit! Stu will be home soon."

"I'm sorry to say, I don't like your step father at all." Caroline spat out. "He's lecherous and always staring at me when I'm here. I don't feel comfortable when he's around."

"That's okay. I don't like him much either." Arabella agreed. "I'll take care of him."

Caroline smiled. "Do we have time to do it again?"

++++

Caroline's cunt was fucked so raw, she couldn't put her panties back on. With nothing to absorb the abundance of cream exuding from her, the juice just dripped down her inner thighs. Her knees were wobbly as she waved bye to her friend. "Message me later! Let me know how it went."

Stu staggered home a couple of hours later than expected. He stunk of beer and cheap perfume. A sign he went to the strip bar beforehand. A couple of the guys she knew went there and the dancers would provide extras for the right price. Arabella could tell he'd got lap dances but the dancers wouldn't sate his lust. She could see it in his eyes.

He stumbled to the couch. "Hey, honey. Get your dad a cold one. And one for yourself!"

Arabella got a couple of bottles. As she handed one to Stu, he grabbed her wrist and pulled him to his lap. She pretended to resist and tried to brush his hand away when he grabbed her breast. Stu took a huge swig of ale. "Come on, honey. I know you girls like it hard. Your mom does. Like mother; like daughter!"

He grabbed at her boob again. This time, Arabella relented. Ignoring his stench, she closed her eyes and imagined it was someone else playing with her tits. Stu slipped his hand beneath her top, grabbed hold of her bra and tried to rip it off. Arabella stopped him. She pulled her top over her head and removed her bra.

Stu smiled at his step-daughter's acquiescence as he glommed his mouth on to one of her breast and cupped the other with his hand. He roughly bit the engorged nipple. A hand fell to Arabella's lap and up her outer thigh. He coaxed her legs apart. His grubby hand moved towards Arabella's crotch. Arabella spread her legs more.

Stu continued with the sign of submission. His hand moved to his target. Suddenly his mouthing stopped. His hand felt something kind of familiar. He looked up at Arabella who was smiling down on him.

Before he could utter a word, Arabella's hand quickly came up and grabbed his windpipe. Stu tried to react but she was surprisingly strong and squeezed harder. She rose from his lap and faced him. As she firmly clutched his throat, she looked directly into his eyes. "Yes! That's what you think it is. Now you're going to feel what it's like when you force it on Mom and me!"

Arabella exposed her erection. It was way harder and way bigger than his. With her free hand, she undid his pants. She made him turn around and pushed his face into the couch. Holding him by the scruff of the neck, she yanked down his pants and exposed his ugly, hairy ass.

Even in his drunken, stupor state, Stu realized what was going to happen. He begged. "Arabella! Please! No! I won't do it anymore. I'll change! I swear!"

"No. I don't think you'll ever change unless you understand what we go through." Arabella slid her knob along Stu's ass crack. She was hard and her pre-cum was dripping out. "Ready?"

Her pre-cum was ample and she used it as lubricant as she pushed her cock between his cheeks. Her tip found his asshole and pressed firmly against the opening.

"No! NO! Please! Arabella! Don't! No! Pleease! Stop!" Begged Stu.

"Please...Don't...Stop!" Arabella paraphrased. "Okay!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,560 Followers