Cold Sweet Revenge Ch. 04

Story Info
Arabella takes revenge on another bully.
2.3k words
4.55
7.8k
9
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Arabella's Step-father Stu was faced down on the chesterfield. His pants pulled down and his bare ass up. Arabella's hard erection nudged against Stu's shit hole. Stu begged Arabella to stop and clinched his butt cheeks as tight as he could. Arabella pushed down harder on his neck which raised his hips and kicked his legs apart to lessen his resistance. She nudged her cock a bit harder still expecting to find a clinched sphincter. Instead, with steady pressure Stu's ass spread open and accepted Arabella's penetration. Once her wide knob popped through, her thick shaft easily followed.

"Aaauuu...!" Stu groaned, but not in agony.

"Stu!" Arabella recognizing his tone of pleasure. She slowly rocked back and forth. "Are you enjoying this?"

"No. Uuh! Please! No! Uuh!" The ecstasy in his tone belied his fake protests. In fact he now pushed back against his step daughter's thrusts. "Oh god! No!"

"You...are...enjoying...this...aren't...you? You...dirty...slut!" Arabella accentuated each word with a hard, deliberate thrust. "This isn't the first time you've had a cock up your ass is it?"

"Oooh... No... Yes... Oooh..." Stu moaned. "Don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Cum in me! Cum in my ass! Please!"

"No. Not until you tell me." Arabella continued her slow pace. "This isn't the first time is it?"

"No. Not the first." Admitted Stu. "I... I'm... I'm the work slut! It's the only way I can keep my job! Please now cum in my ass! I'm begging you! Please!"

Arabella could have lasted much longer but rather than him protesting, Stu was enjoying his ass reaming. She increased her rhythm and intensity, slamming her hips into his ass. She felt him tighten around her girth. "Ready? Here it comes!"

"Yes! Fuck my ass! Cum inside me! Please!" Stu begged.

"Oh fuck, Stu! You're so tight! I'm uh... cu.. uh... ming!" Arabella grunted. "Uuuhhh... Uuuhhh... Uuuhhh!"

Arabella filled Stu's shitter with her steaming hot cream.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! I can feel it fill my ass! Give it to me!" Stu cried out. "Oooo...!"

Arabella gave him all she had and collapsed atop of him. Her cock still hard inside his ass pulsing out the last few dribbles of cum. She gathered enough strength, lifted herself off and flopped back on the sofa. His ass closed up as she evacuated his hole and was surprised when nothing leaked out. Stu moved between her thighs and without a word started to clean off Arabella's stinky pole with his tongue.

"So you're the work slut. How did that come about?" Arabella sat back enjoying the view of her step father licking her dick. "Is that the reason why you abused me and my mother?"

"I was... My job review wasn't good; really bad actually." Stu began to answer between licks. "I was given warnings too many times I guess. With the cuts, I would have been the first to go. I begged to keep my job. When the two supers asked me how much I wanted to keep my job, I gave them each blow jobs. From then on, they'd call me to the office and use me. It soon escalated from sucking cock to ass fucking. Then they invited some of the more senior guys. After that it was crew wide."

Arabella was shocked at his story.

"After I met your mother, I wanted to seem more..." Stu paused looking for the right words but failing. "Manly? Strong? Forceful?"

"Fine! After this, no more. No more abuse! No more nothing. You start to treat both of us with more respect and less demeaning." Arabella warned and then smiled. "Now hurry and finish what you're doing!"

Stu smiled back and took Arabella bulbous head into his mouth. She was taken aback slightly as his head descended down and took the entire length. His technique was also surprising as Arabella found herself quickly shooting another load down his gullet.

The following few days, Arabella noticed the immediate difference with her step father's attitude. He treated her mother with much less aggression but when he slipped back, he immediately apologized. While he remained the workplace fuck doll, he also loved having Arabella shove her cock down his throat or into his backside. He loved being filled up with her cum but now she'd always put on a rubber. "I'm not fucking you bareback after you've been taking cock at work."

Cheer practice was a daily routine for the competitive team members. The tights and panties held Arabella in place under her short cheer skirt but she found it difficult to keep an erection from developing. "Stupid dick has a mind of its own."

Being more on the athletic side, Arabella was part of the base. So guys lifting girls and holding them up by their ass wouldn't be an issue of them accidentally feeling her cock. However it did put a lot of stress on her body especially the three-two-one pyramid.

It was a very cool day and Arabella knew she hadn't warmed up well. She started to feel a strain in her ham as two girls climbed up on top. She was about to say something when the top girl started her ascent. Arabella was her first step and when she reached the next level, Arabella felt something pop. The girls came tumbling down in a heap. No one was injured from the fall but Arabella was in pain and clutched her right leg. She moaned in agony. "Ooowww!"

Coach Sean Taylor dashed over after seeing the collapsed pile of girls. "Is everyone okay? Anabella?"

"I think I pulled my ham!" Anabella cried out.

Taylor had Anabella roll on her belly and looked at the muscle pull. As soon as his thumb touched the area Anabella cried out in pain.

"Sorry. Sorry. Okay. It's a bad pull for sure. Can you stand?" Cautiously, coach helped her up. "I can take a better look in my office. Put your arm around my shoulder and see if you can walk. Assistant Coach Sarah. Please take over."

Following her coach's instruction and with his arm around her rib for additional support, Anabella was able to hobble to his office. But on the way, she could feel his fingers rub against her side boob. In his office, he helped her off with her shoes and up onto the padded massage table. Faced down, Anabella was able to relax a bit. Coach Taylor carefully lifted her skirt up just a bit and placed his hands on the sore area of her exposed thigh. "There's a huge knot in the muscle here. I can try to work it out but it may hurt a bit!"

"Okay." Anabella said willing to grit through the pain.

"I watched you earlier. You need to warm up better." Warned Taylor as he dimmed the lights. He carefully positioned his thumbs around the gnarled nodule. "Ready?"

Arabella already feeling the twinge moaned yes.

Both of his hands surrounded the back of his charge's thigh as he gently but firmly applied upward pressure with his thumbs. Arabella took in a deep gasp as she bared the initial pain. He worked the knot and pushed it upwards. His hands crept upwards as well until it was beneath her skirt hem.

Arabella became a little concerned when his thumbs pressed against her bum and his fingers were microns away from her crotch area. She took in a deep breathe. "Huuaaa...!"

The coach moved his hands back lower but after a few moments allowed his hands to climb higher again. He repeated this but each time his hands ascended over more of Arabella's buttock. His fingers ran along her butt crack. Protected only by her tights and panties, he pressed his fingers in firmer each time. "Arabella. I'm sorry this is taking long. It would be easier and faster if you weren't wearing your underwear."

"I can take it off if it would be better." Arabella offered knowing full well what her coach was intending.

"Yes it would." Taylor turned away as Arabella pushed her underthings down. He grabbed a bottle of amber liquid. "This massage oil will help too."

He turned back to find Arabella on her belly; her skirt pulled down below her cheeks. He poured more than an ample amount of the lubricant in his palm and rubbed his hands together. Again his hands surrounded the back of Arabella's thigh. His slick hands spread the oil up her thigh.

"Nice!" Arabella cooed. "It feels nice and warm!"

"It's a warming oil. The more you rub, the warmer it gets." Emboldened by her by her comments and lack of tension, Sean flipped up Arabella's skirt and exposed her bum. There was no protest. He poured more oil directly onto both her bum cheeks and then along her crack. His greasy fingers ran along the crevasse going deeper with each pass. "Is this okay, Arabella?"

"Mmm..." Moaned her response. Arabella reached back and found a hard cock inside the coach's track pants. With a free hand, he pushed his pants to his feet. She wrapped her hand around erection. He was smaller than she was. No matter. Her own rock hard cock was tucked beneath her. "Mmm... Feels nice!"

His finger found her back side entrance. He applied a bit of firm pressure. Arabella gasped slightly but then relaxed. He rubbed her hole a bit before he started penetrated it. His finger tip went in; Arabella squeezed it and moaned. "Oh..."

He pulled back slightly and then pushed his finger in passed his first knuckle. Arabella squeezed harder and moaned a bit more. "Oo0h...!"

He repeated his action and got to his third knuckle. Arabella moaned loudly. "OOOHHHH...! Fuck!"

He slowly repeated his in-out fingering as he moved up on the massage table and between her spread legs. Using both hands, he spread Arabella's fleshy cheeks apart and exposed her winking hole. He lowered his mouth and cautiously lick her rim. When she pushed back, he invaded her anus as deep as he could with his wet tongue.

He moved his body over Arabella. His uncut cock traced along her crack. He pointed his shaft down and slowly pushed it between until it nudged her hole. Her relaxed sphincter muscle spread as he pushed his knob through. He retracted a bit then steadily violated her fully. Once all the way in, Arabella squeezed it almost to the point where Sean was in pain.

As he humped her slowly at first and then increased his speed and intensity until his hips slammed against her ass. He wasn't going to last much longer. "I'm going to cum!"

"No! No! Not yet!" Arabella begged.

"Ooohhh...! Too late!" Coach Sean Taylor began to ejaculate into Arabella's bowels. "Uuuhhh! Uuuhhh! Uuuhhh...!"

Quickly after, Sean extracted himself; Arabella's gaped hole leaked a flood of cream which Sean licked clean. He crawled off the table. Arabella wasn't happy. "I told you not to cum yet! I wasn't ready so now..."

Arabella slowly turned over. Sean's jaw dropped as he saw this huge hard dick pointing up from between Arabella's legs. Before he could otherwise react, Arabella was off the table behind him. She grabbed the scruff of his neck and forced his face to the table. He tried to escape but Arabella's surprising strength pinned him. He panicked when her cock nudged his ball sack. "Relax honey. This won't hurt... Much."

He tried to clinch his butt but when Arabella kicked his feet wide, there was no resisting. He felt her tip against his hole. "Oh Sean! You seem tight!"

Arabella grabbed the bottle of lubrication oil and drizzled it over her cock and his asshole. With steady applied pressure, she pushed. Little by little, the slick liquid did its job and allowed her to push through.

"Auuuhhh! No! Please, Arabella Stop!" Sean cried out.

"Oh relax. Just a little return taste of what you gave me!" Arabella ignored his plea. "You might even enjoy this after all receiving is better than giving. Or is it the other way around?"

Arabella didn't want to hurt him so she started slowly to bum fuck her coach. His well lubed ass could not resist her full penetration as she pressed her hips into his buttocks. She could hear his breathing getting a bit ragged and felt his sphincter ease its tightness so she knew he could take it a bit harder. She pulled back slowly then with authority, pushed her cock into him as deep as she could.

"Aa..ooh!" Coach Sean moaned with each of her thrusts. "No. Please don't stop. I... It feels so nice!"

"I told you that you would like being fucked in the ass, didn't I?" Arabella asked rhetorically.

"Oh yes!" Sea answered anyways. "Oh fuck, Arabella! Your hard cock feels so good inside my ass!"

"Hmm... Maybe we should do this on a regular basis." Arabella teased by suddenly stopping her thrusts. "But only if you beg for it!"

"Yes! Oh yes! Please!" Sean cried. "Please! I'm begging you. Please fuck me more! Fuck me harder!"

"As my little one desires!" With that Arabella started to pull out three quarters and continually slammed her length into him. "You're turning out to be a baby cock slut aren't you?"

"Yes! Yes!" Sean sobbed. "I'm your baby cock slut! Please cum in me! I need to feel your cum inside me! Pleeeeze...!"

Arabella felt his anus squeeze tight. This time not in resistance but in an effort to make her cum. With hard deliberate thrusts, she knew her orgasm was very near. "I'm going to cum inside you!"

"Yeah! Cum inside me! Cum inside me now!" Sean screamed out as he pushed his ass back to meet Arabella's forward thrusts. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Ooo...!"

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh...!" Arabella dumped her load into his bowels.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers