Cold War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, there was a picture of her in bed, the sheets pooled beneath her sizeable tits, looking up at her camera. "Do you like the view?" Matt did, but kept scrolling through the emails before telling her so.

Apparently, after Matt had gone to bed, Kari had decided that sending him nudes and dirty messages made her very excited and very happy, so she just kept doing it. She had gone for about an hour and a half, sometimes sending batches of pictures of extreme-closeups of her body, sometimes sending pictures that were likely timed from her phone, and sometimes just sending texts.

Matt admitted, his favorite was the email that contained a closeup of her pussy, her asshole, and her mouth, with the message: "Which one?"

Matt knew as he flipped through the messages that any question of whether or not he was going to fuck this girl were settled. There was no way in hell that he was going to be able to resist.

Even before he finished, Kari apparently had woken up and sent another message. She looked sleepy and her hair was a mess, but she was smiling and her tits were bare. "Has a girl ever blown you awake before? Can I be the first?"

Matt knew that she would be the first for a lot of things.

---

It was Friday and Matt called in sick. Really, he had to put together a game plan. He updated the web app with fresh instructions: "You will obey any message from me." The "me" seemed to be implied by the email address and hadn't caused confusion yet, but Matt made a mental note to clarify that whenever he was in-person with Kari.

He was halfway through writing an email telling her to go back to the web app when another email came through. Kari had done her makeup and was lifting her shirt up to show her chest. Caption: "Does this eyeliner go with my tits?" Matt had no idea if it did or didn't, but liked the view nonetheless. He realized that she must be having a lot of fun and excitement to keep sending him stuff like this. There was not a hint of self-consciousness to be found.

Matt decided to have a little bit of fun. He changed his email: "How about you go to this link and I'll let you keep sending me this filthy, wonderful stuff all day?" He didn't know if it sounded flirty or not, but he didn't really care.

He waited 6 minutes, enough for the indoctrination to set in, then he got an email back with a pouty face and bare tits. "Can I keep virtually jerking you off now?"

He was tempted to let it slide, but he needed to know if she was going to obey orders now. The idea of "virtually jerking you off" was actually a decent one.

"That's a good idea," he wrote back. "Send me a video instructing me how to jerk off. Do it naked."

He sent the instruction and five minutes later a video arrived attached to an email. He opened it and heard Kari's voice for the first time. "I want you to take your cock in your hand while you stare at these pretty titties of mine..."

He watched it, obeyed, and came. As the post-nut clarity set in, Matt realized he had other things to do. He messaged her back, "How about you give yourself a break from dirty stuff while at work. But I want your best when you get off work tonight."

"Ok. Talk to you tonight," Kari wrote back. Then, she sent another follow-up a half hour later. "Going in to work. Not there yet, so you get one more titshot." It was taken from the front seat of her car.

Then, she was quiet for 8 hours. But she was never far from Matt's mind.

---

It wasn't hard to get money when you had mind control and the internet. A few new burner addresses, a little bit of creative license, and a lot of time picking the right targets led to three months of salary in Matt's pocket in one day of work. He could have taken more, but he wanted to figure it out and not make any rookie mistakes.

He made sure to get the funds in crypto so that he could remain a little more covert about it. Eventually, he would need an accountant and a sustainable plan, but for a first day of his "new job", it worked well. He knew he wouldn't be going back to the archives anytime soon.

He paused mid-day to jerk off again to Kari's video and pictures (the video playing on the side of his screen while he scrolled through the stills). He was tempted to jerk off again at around four, but held himself back. If he played it right, he might have another person jerking him off tonight.

There wasn't even the question anymore about whether or not he would fuck her. If he was being honest, there was never a question in the first place. If he could, he would. Did that say something bad about him? He preferred to think it was him being honest. Most living, breathing men, given the chance to have any woman they wanted, wouldn't hesitate in claiming who they wanted. He wanted Kari. He would have her.

Kari sent him an email at 5:01. Her fingers were buried in her pussy, her other hand lifted her shirt up to show off her tits, and her face was tight in a pleased, lip-biting extasy. The message read, "I've been wanting to show you this all day."

Matt looked at it, resisted the urge again to jerk off, and then sent a message back, "Send me your address. I'm going to pick you up."

Kari responded with an address. Matt got in his car. He looked up the address and replied with, "I'm going to be there in about twenty minutes. You'll know it's me when I say, 'We're going to have fun tonight'. You will obey me in person in the same way you do online."

Kari responded with a series of nude pictures, but agreed. Matt knew she was just sending him the nudes because it made her excited. He wasn't complaining. He was going to take it farther when he saw her and she was still under programming to obey him.

Matt drove to her place and found Kari on the front porch. He waved at her and she smiled that lovely, big, earnest smile. She approached the car, bent down to the window, and said, "What's the magic words?"

Matt had practiced the whole way over to make sure he said it perfectly. He smiled at her and said, "We're going to have fun tonight."

Kari smiled back, then got in the car.

"Turn off your phone," Matt said. He didn't want any connection just yet between his place and Kari. This was safer.

"Okay," Kari said without complaint, turning off her phone.

It was a short drive back to Matt's apartment. Matt had told himself that he wouldn't do anything in the car, but he got stuck at a red light, looked over at Kari, and had to know if her tits were as perfect in person as over pictures.

"Lift your shirt and show me your tits," Matt ordered.

Kari quickly lifted her shirt, then lifted her bra, and her perky, perfect tits popped out. Matt almost moaned in delight upon seeing them.

"Okay, put your shirt back down," Matt said. Kari obeyed, barely showing any reaction. Matt might as well have asked her to turn up the air conditioning.

They went into Matt's apartment. Matt closed the door behind them, suddenly feeling the seriousness of the situation settle in. He was about to fuck this girl. He was going to order her to do all sorts of depraved things and she was going to do them. This was beyond science experiment.

"This your apartment?" Kari said, looking around. She was apparently oblivious to all the vile things that Matt already saw her doing in his mind. "It's nice."

"Thank you," Matt said. "Turn around."

Kari turned to face him.

"Take off your shirt," Matt said.

Kari stripped off her shirt casually and dropped it on the ground.

"And your bra," Matt ordered.

Kari removed the bra and those fantastic, fantasy-like tits made their debut in the apartment.

"Take it all off," Matt said simply.

Kari obeyed, stripping off her pants, panties, and even her socks. She stood nude in the apartment. Matt thought he could hear his heart thumping in his ears.

"Kneel," he said. The word felt like it echoed off the walls.

Kari obeyed, dropping down to her knees. As soon as he saw her on Facebook, he had envisioned her in this position. He was rock-hard, but could barely believe what his own senses were telling him. It felt more like a wet dream than reality.

Matt looked down at the girl. It occurred to him just how little he knew about her. He didn't know her favorite movie or her sense of humor. He didn't know where she liked to eat or if she snorted when she laughed. He didn't know where she grew up, went to school, or what she liked to do. He saw a job title on Linkedin, but had very little idea what she actually did. He did not know this girl who was naked, kneeling on his apartment floor.

Then, Matt wondered if that really mattered. If he was being honest with himself--truly honest--then it didn't really matter. She wasn't here because of her personality, she was here because of her body. He didn't care the words that would come out of her mouth, he just wanted to see how deep he could shove his cock into it. She might have been a lovely, interesting person. Matt genuinely didn't care, if he was being honest with himself. He wanted to play with that body. And he thought that if most people were honest, most guys would fuck a willing, hot girl too.

Then, it occurred to Matt that he did know something about Kari. He knew that it made her excited and happy to send him dirty texts and nude pictures. Matt knew that about her because he put it there. That was one detail he knew about her and he liked it.

Matt looked again down at the naked girl on his living room. For the first time in his life, he thought that maybe he didn't have to be a "good guy". He didn't have to woo the girl or make sure he treated her right. Maybe... for the first time... he could just have what he wanted.

Matt knew he could instruct her to do whatever he wanted. But he wanted something just a little more. And it struck him at once exactly what he wanted to do.

"Stay there," Matt ordered. He went to the computer, opened his program, and wrote up a new set of commands: "You are Matt's fuckdoll. It's your responsibility to get him off and satisfy his desires. His word is law and you will obey it."

Matt set the computer ready to go. Then, he told Kari, "My name is Matt. Come here and look at the screen." When Kari sat down, Matt played the script, careful to look away and not be exposed himself. He walked away, allowing Kari the full force of the screen in her face. Matt told himself to be patient. He went to his fridge, got himself a beer, and opened it. He waited the sixty seconds for the program to indoctrinate her. Then it shut off and Kari remained sitting at the computer, processing and slowly returning from her programming state.

Matt sat down on his couch, drank his beer slowly, and waited. As he watched, Kari's head twitched slightly, then he saw her blink. She blinked again, slowly moving her head. Matt thought he saw the exact moment when Kari regained some sense of consciousness. She looked over him. He thought he saw confusion in her eyes, then it was replaced by a sense of sensual purpose.

"Hello," Kari said, her voice dripping with lust. She stood. Something about the way she moved demanded that Matt's eyes watch her body. Matt obeyed the demands of her body.

As Matt looked at her, thought again about how odd this was. He knew remarkably little about her and he didn't really care. She was a treasure to be plundered. Nothing more. In a stroke of boldness, he decided to tell her that.

"You are not here as a girlfriend," Matt observed. "You are not here because I care about what you say. You are here to serve me and my cock. You are here as my private whore. You're here because I like your tits and I want them wrapped around my cock. You're here because I want to see if you can smile while choking on my dick. You're here because I thought your ass would be fun to fuck. When you walk in this door, leave anything that isn't for my sexual pleasure outside. You will never dress in anything boring. You will never have makeup or hair that doesn't scream pornstar. You will never say no to anything I desire. And you will never, ever fail to give 110% at satisfying me. You are my property." He chuckled for a moment, then added, "And you should never expect an orgasm of your own. You won't be getting one." He smiled, then added, "And you are immensely happy about everything I have just told you."

"Yes sir," Kari purred. Either she was an incredible actress or incredibly turned on sexually.

"How am I pleasing you, baby?" Kari said, slinking closer to him. "How can I get you off tonight?"

Matt had already decided. "Blow me," he said.

Kari's gorgeous, earnest smile filled her face. "Okay!" she gushed. She dropped down in front of Matt, reached for his pants, and pulled his cock free. Then, she went to work.

Matt didn't know if a gorgeous girl like Kari ever had to blow a man in her life to keep him happy. What guy dating a girl with tits and face like that would ever ask for much more? But Matt was feeling greedy. And he was going to enjoy this. Even if Kari wasn't practiced, he was going to enjoy it.

Kari didn't tease. She latched her lips on the tip of his cock, sucked the air out of her mouth, and then dropped down to take more of Matt's dick in her mouth.

Matt wasn't a virgin and had even gotten blown before, but there had been a sense of pressure then. He had felt obligated when the girl had gone down on him to enjoy it, get off quickly, and say thank you. But not this time. This time, he was going to take his time, let her do the work, and just have fun.

Kari took more cock, gagged for just a moment, let her body acclimate, then took it deeper. After her lips were pressed against the base of Matt's cock, she started a rhythm. She pulled out, up to the tip, then plunged back down. Then back to the tip, then plunging again. Most of the time, she gagged, but to her credit she never let that stop her from deepthroating again. Her rhythm began to quicken.

Matt sat back, determined to let his fuckdoll do 100% of the work. That's what she was for. But he was amazed by how much sensation was going through his body all at once. Her tits rocked back and forth as her face flung itself down. Even as she fucked her own face, a pulsing suction reverberated around his cock. One of her hands gently reached up, massaging his balls. One finger slid behind his ballsack, rubbing the sensitive skin underneath. It was a like a trigger had been pulled.

Suddenly, Matt was pumping cum into Kari's mouth. The suction quickly turned to swallowing, but the rhythm of her head never broke pace. Matt continued cumming and Kari continued swallowing. Matt let out a long, low moan. He hadn't intended to make the noise, but Kari's motion and demanded it from him. It was the most selfish he had ever allowed himself to be in sex and it was mindblowing. Having a whore completed dedicated to his pleasure, on his terms, in the way he wanted it, without thought of reward... how many guys can ever say they truly experienced pure sexual devotion from a girl like Kari?

When Matt was done cumming, Matt tapped Kari on the shoulder. Only then did she slow her facefuck. She leaned back, giving a pretty good view of her tits and the bit of drool on her chin. It was like my own private porno.

"Did I please you?" Kari asked.

"Yes, you did," Matt said. "Now sit there quiet for a moment."

Matt sat back, looking down at his prize. He had just cum and he knew what that meant. Here came the clarity. He's where he would realize the horrible, dangerous thing he had done. He waited.

Touches of regret itched their way through his head, but then Matt's eyes landed back on Kari's tits, so perfectly displayed for him. She was looking at him with the same devotion by which she had attacked her throat with his dick. Matt knew that he could have anything--anything--with just a single command. Even though he had just nutted, this had a way of keeping guilt or doubt at bay.

"We're going to do a little photoshoot," Matt said, responding to a whim without hesitation. "Then, I'm going to pick a hole."

"Okay," Kari grinned excitedly.

Matt didn't know who she had been that morning. Party girl? College student? Artist? It didn't matter. By evening, she was unashamed pornstar and enthusiastic whore. That had a way of making who she was that morning less relevant.

He documented every inch of his body on his phone. Several times, he paused to experiment with slapping her ass or squeezing her tits. She giggled delightfully each time.

Matt quickly found himself growing hard again. That gave her a prop to use in pictures. Matt documented with several pictures and a video just how deep she could take his cock. Then he documented how nice it looked between her tits. He fucked her pussy for a minute or two, but pulled out before he could finish himself off inside her. She was wet, warm, and gave him a great view. He would have cum again and he meant to enjoy this one longer.

Eventually, documenting became less important. His cock was fully hard again and he was done with the teasing photoshoot. She was his fucktoy again and he was going to use her as such.

He bent her over, spread her ass, and shoved it in. She squealedؙ--a playful, inviting noise. He began to thrust. He reached up and pulled her hair back. Her bent obediently and Matt felt strangely like he was riding a horse.

"Tell me you love it," Matt commanded.

"Ohhhh I love it," Kari moaned. "I love it so much. I love getting you hard. Getting you off. I love you fucking my ass."

"You're my filthy whore," Matt informed her, rather impolitely.

"Yes I am your filthy whore!" Kari exclaimed. "Fuck my ass! Treat me like the whore I am!"

Matt wished he could last longer, but he wasn't used to the sort of unashamed, enthusiastic depravity on command. He came.

Kari seemed to know when he was cumming and began to squeal, "Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass! Fill it! Show me I'm your whore! I love it!"

Matt's orgasm was shorter this time. He pulled out, breathing hard and feeling a little light-headed. "Wow," he muttered.

"I'm glad you enjoyed," Kari said, waiving her ass back and forth in the air for a moment.

"Now go away for now. Don't tell anyone about this. Keep on going about your life. I'll call you when I..." Matt hesitated. He debated on the proper terminology he wanted to use, but decided to be direct about it. "...want to use you again."

"Yes sir!" Kari nodded enthusiastically. She gathered up her things and disappeared. Just like that, Matt was alone in the apartment, having cum twice in some of the best sex he had ever had. He had turned a human being into his plaything. He knew he should feel bad about it, but... he just didn't. It was fun. And the way he had constructed it, he knew that she had had fun. So what if he had given her a nudge?

Matt flipped his way through the pictures he had taken of her. Matt had no idea about her prior experience, but her talent was impressive. He rested on one picture, where Kari had proven that she could, in fact, deepthroat and smile at the same time.

Matt went to his computer and began writing new commands.

---

They started into a pattern.

Matt would text Kari, telling her when and where to be. He did his best to give her notice--partially because he didn't want to completely derail her life, but mostly because she spent so much more time looking fuckable if he gave her time to prepare--and almost always directed her to his apartment. She never said no. Ever.

Kari would show up and scratch whatever particular itch Matt had that night. He took a liking to her throat, probably because Kari had a pretty face and there was something special about fucking it. She always wore some frilly, lacey, ridiculous thing. Matt actually forgot that this wasn't normal. Sometimes he would instruct her to wear something specific--she had a fishnet bodysuit that she wore several times for him.