Cold War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Matt came, he would instruct Kari to sit at the computer for additional learning. He would fire up a program, let Kari learn her lesson for the day, and go get a beer while he waited. Realistically, his first "lesson" probably was sufficient. She would never say no and always be enthusiastic. What more could you ask for in a fuckdoll? But Matt wanted more. She was like a work of art and he was going to sculpt her to exactly what he wanted.

Kari's lessons were varied, but thorough. She learned such important truths as, "Your greatest ambition in life is to be Matt's perfect fuckdoll","Your body was built to be played with by Matt", and "Matt defiling you makes you happier than anything else on Earth". Most of the time, however, Matt decided to be practical. By embedding important truths, he could guide her actions, increase her enthusiasm, or improve her already-impressive talent. She learned, "You will practice deepthroating and fantasize about Matt's cock every night", "Good fuckdolls do all the work", and even "Matt's orgasms are the only ones that matter. Good fuckdolls don't get off." He learned that combining her desire to be a good fuckdoll and then painting an image of what good fuckdolls did was a good way of motivating her. She would never say no, but he wanted to make her *want* to behave in a certain way.

After Kari's lesson, Matt would usually fuck her again. If he was in the mood to take pictures, he would do so. If he wanted her to clean his apartment, he ordered her to do that too. Eventually, he would send her on her way. One night, he sent her away, then changed his mind and ordered her back. Twenty minutes later, she was on her knees again, sucking happily away. She never complained or hesitated. And she always smiled.

Eventually, Matt got an idea. He ordered her to come to his apartment on a Saturday afternoon with all her sexy outfits, her makeup, and anything else she needed to fulfill every fantasy he wanted. After a preliminary fuck--she jerked him off with his tits until he shot his load on her face and chest--they began a long photoshoot. Of course, Matt already had plenty of pictures of her, but he wanted them standardized.

Kari dressed up in every outfit she had, then Matt took a picture against the same wall. Then, she did the same with every pair of high heels or boots she had. Then with every stocking or fishnets she wore for him. Collars, leashes, handcuffs, and other "accessories" came next. Finally, Kari began to go through the various makeup options. These took longer to prepare, so Matt began to work between pictures.

He had written the bones of a program already, but with some photoshop he was able to get it going. On the screen, a picture of Kari stood proud. Matt had toggles next to most parts of her body. By pressing the one next to her top, he could scroll though the outfits she had. The image on the screen was a sort of preview. With the dozens of outfits, he could make hundreds of combinations. As he added in various makeups, the options improved further.

Proud, he showed Kari. "I can pick which outfit I want you in," Matt explained, "and how I want you made up. Then, do you see this clock in the corner? I set what time I want you here, how I want you to look, and then I press this 'Schedule Whore' button. It will send you the picture of how I want you to look, the time, and any other details I provide."

Matt sat, proud.

"Wow," Kari said. "This means I'll be exactly how you want me." Her eyes glowed. "The perfect, made-to-order fuckdoll." Matt heard genuine pleasure in her voice at the thought.

"Exactly," Matt said.

"What about my hair?" Kari said. "Do you want different hair options?"

Matt looked at his program. He forgot about that. "Yeah, let's do it." Kari hurried to the bathroom to fix her hair up in various ways. Matt added another slider, photoshopped a separation in the makeup pictures and the hair pictures, and then they had hair and makeup as separate options.

Matt thought it was a lot like a video game character creator. Except in this version, the character showed up and got fucked.

"Let's try it out, just to make sure," Matt said. He selected some random outfits, set a time, and pressed send. After a moment, Kari's phone lit up.

Kari looked down at it, beaming. Then, the smallest shadow passed over her face.

"Do you like it?" Matt asked.

"Yes," Kari nodded. "It's just..."

"What?" Matt asked.

"Can I ask a small favor? Instead of just the time... can it... can it say something more?"

"What are you thinking?" Matt asked.

Without pausing, like the thought was bubbling over already, Kari said, "Can it say, 'Master wants his fuckdoll at this time. Good fuckdolls look like this.'?"

Matt smiled. He liked it. He also liked that it was her idea. He decided he wanted to tease her just a little.

"You want to be a good fuckdoll, do you?" Matt said coyly.

"I want to be a good fuckdoll so fucking bad," Kari said instantly. There was need in her voice. Primal, urgent need. It turned Matt on.

"Well then get over here and suck me off, bitch."

Kari was on her knees in the blink of an eye. Matt's cock slid into her throat as easily as a gun in its holster. Matt let her work, turning the need he heard in her voice into fervent, sucking action. She had quickly learned to be an Olympic class cocksucker. She didn't break pace when he started cumming.

When he was done, Kari finally slowed, sucking gentler as the cock softened in her mouth. She swallowed the last of it, letting her tongue play across his tender shaft. She gently eased her mouth off of it, looked up at Matt, smiled warmly, and said, "Oh thank you Master."

Matt leaned down, patted her head, and said, "Good fuckdoll." She beamed up at him.

---

After that, Matt didn't text Kari very much. He simply selected how he wanted her to look, when he wanted her to arrive, and pressed send. Kari, however, still send him a steady stream of filth. She had taken to her title, Matt noticed, as most of her dirty texts included the word "Fuckdoll". For example, "This fuckdoll's throat is so needy for your cock" or "Your fuckdoll thought her tits looked good today. They would look better with your cum, dontcha think?"

As Matt made more money, he started shopping around for different places to live. His little studio apartment worked, but he had made seven figures last month. There was no reason to be stingy.

Matt selected a home that was a little off the grid. It was on a patch of land that was technically unincorporated, had a large fence around it, and had a house that was larger than Matt's whole apartment building. It took a chunk of the money he had earned in the last couple months, but he had plenty of people who were giving him more.

Matt ordered furniture, bought new TVs and computers, and even splurged on a nice car. Cars were never his thing, but why not? He had landscapes put large trees along the outer fence, improving his privacy. This took up much of his days, while he spent his evenings stuffing Kari's holes. Matt was flirting with the idea of getting some more girls, but decided a bit of privacy was better for now. Kari was enough to tide him over for a while.

Finally, after a few months, the home was ready. He packed up whatever things he still wanted, hired a junker to clear the rest of the apartment, then moved into his new home. It had six spare bedrooms, most of which Matt put two beds in. His reasoning was that twelve girls could keep him company. He had a heated pool and he fantasized about how many busty bitches he could fit in it and if he wanted them to wear tiny bikinis or just let it all out. He had a new computer room, where he could summon Kari on command.

Kari's routine shifted easily. She showed up, used a keycode to get past the gate, and parked behind the house. She would walk into a small receiving room, where she had a place to get properly dressed, do her makeup, and then sit down at a computer for any fresh education that Matt had for her. Once done, Kari would enter into Matt's house and serve him in whatever filthy, fucked up way he wanted.

Matt had done a great job with Kari, actually. She was so desperate to be a "perfect fuckdoll" that her enthusiastic depravity bested that of the filthiest pornstars. She had started with a small gag reflex, but she had fucked it away with repeated facefucks, to the point where sometimes she was so quiet that if I didn't feel the tugging of suction on my dick I might have forgotten she was down there.

Matt ordered her there regularly. Regular became routine, and routine became frequent. On the third week, Matt thought that Kari spent every evening being defiled by him. He supposed, later, that it was inevitable that something should happen. After all, just because both Matt and Kari both thought of her as his private, on-call fuckdoll didn't mean that the rest of the world did.

So it was around the end of the first month that Matt lived in his private, big house that Kari's dad followed her there.

---

Later, Matt would review the security footage and see that the man had jumped the fence and followed the driveway around back, but Matt only knew something was wrong when he heard the voices. It was a Saturday afternoon and Matt intended to spend the entirety of the afternoon, evening, and a significant portion of the night defiling Kari in several creative ways that had been ruminating in his head. He heard her voice first, shouting something that he couldn't make out. Then, he heard a man's voice, also shouting. That was alarming and Matt immediately thought he knew what happened.

Matt glanced through a small window into the room. He instinctively looked away from the computer screen, just in case a programming was occurring. The activity in the room quickly dispelled that idea. Matt risked a glance at the computer to confirm it. Kari was apparently just cueing up the machine for her lesson when she was interrupted.

Kari was dressed in the cheerleader outfit that Matt had ordered. Both the crop top and the miniskirt were too short, so her ass and pussy were visible beneath the skirt and the bottoms of her nipples creeped out from under the shirt. Matt had actually fucked her in that outfit three times that week, but it was scratching a particular itch of his, so he had ordered it again. He denied himself nothing.

"This is the last time I'm telling you," the older man said, sticking a very pointed finger in her face. "Get in the fucking car. Now."

"Dad, you're ruining everything!" Kari wailed.

Matt opened the door and stepped in.

The older man, Kari's father, whirled in his direction. Matt expected to see a weapon in his hands, but there was none. His hands were balled into fists, however, and he was larger than Matt by several weight classes.

"You," the man said. "I ought to beat you to a pulp for what you've done to my daughter."

"What have I done?" Matt asked, doing his best to sound innocent.

"Turned her into... into... this," the man said, the words almost like spit from his mouth.

"We're seeing each other," Matt lied, trying to think fast.

"Shut up," the man said. Rage was rippling through him. Matt could see it. "I... I could kill you." For the first time in his life, Matt actually feared for his life. The man wasn't lying. He was ready to snap Matt's neck. One wrong word and he might actually do it.

"Daddy!" Kari cried out. It was in a different tone than Matt was used to hearing the word.

Suddenly, Matt knew his only course. "Aren't you curious?" Matt asked.

The words seemed to strike Kari's father in an odd way. Perhaps he was curious and Matt put his finger on it. Perhaps he wasn't and Matt reminded him that he ought to be.

"No," he said. Matt thought it was a lie.

"I know this all seems strange, but I can prove that this is all above-board," Matt said.

"I'm not going to be fooled..."

"It's evidence," Matt insisted. "Give me... oh... five minutes. If you're not convinced, then you can take Kari away forever. I'll never reach out to her again. I promise."

Kari whimpered at the words, which almost ruined everything. The white hot rage burned again in her father and Matt thought he was about to kill both of them.

Matt stepped towards the computer, momentarily distracting the man. For a moment, he looked hostile, like Matt was going for a weapon, but he calmed when he saw just the computer. Matt never coded so fast in his life. He found the one line where he gave Kari commands, typed out a quick sentence, and then ran the program. It compiled an MP4, overwriting the one that Kari was supposed to watch today. Then, Matt stepped away from the computer, careful to stand behind the screen.

"That video," Matt said, pointing at the file on the screen. "If you're not satisfied, then..." He shrugged, hoping to god that Kari would keep quiet this time. "Then you win," Matt added, hoping the appeal to ego would compel him forward.

The man looked hard at Matt. His fists were still balled and he still seethed in wrath, but there was a small bit of curiosity there too. For a moment, Matt thought he was about to turn and look at his daughter. Matt was sure that if he saw her again, dressed like the fuckdoll she was, then Matt would lose. He would take the girl, curiosity be damned, and everything would spiral out of Matt's control.

But curiosity won out.

"Stand back," he commanded Matt, who backed up further. The man stepped forward hesitantly, reaching out and double clicking the video.

Matt, despite not being in view of the screen, closed his eyes, afraid that he would somehow be affected. The room grew very quiet, both daughter and father absorbed by the screen in their view. Matt eventually peaked open just one eye. He found that the image was not being reflected anywhere and he was safe. He gingerly opened both eyes and glanced over.

The man's face was completely frozen. His eyes were unblinking. Behind him, Matt saw Kari. Her eyes were blank as she too learned. That was okay, Matt knew. It wouldn't hurt her. He admired her body. Despite her kinky, eager spirit nowhere on display, she looked like a perfect little fuckdoll still.

Matt shook his head, clearing the thought. He had time to worry about that later. He thought. Meanwhile, the video ended and the man began to process. His mind slowly rebooted. He had learned a very important lesson: "The man fucking Kari makes perfect sense. You accept his logic."

After a few minutes, the man began to blink. Kari too, in the background, began to blink. Matt watched the man's face carefully, looking for the moment when clarity fully returned. He didn't want to jump the gun. He needed the man to fully accept the lesson.

Matt pushed down a craving for broccoli and focused.

There was a specific moment when something clicked. The man's eyes sharped and with them came a look of anger. Matt jumped at the moment.

"Now I know you came in here angry, which is understandable, but I'm sure you agree that that was an overreaction," Matt said carefully.

The man's anger was clear for just a moment longer, then a cloud of confusion passed over him. His eyebrows furrowed and then focused onto Matt. He cocked his head to the side and Matt saw the thoughts battling in his head: "This man has defiled my daughter" vs "He makes sense". Matt pushed the offensive.

"After all, your daughter is an adult," Matt said. "You feel over-protective and you forgot that she can make her own choices."

That one hit home. The man actually looked guilty.

"It's sort of the... um... uncool dad to rush in when your daughter is about to get it on with someone," Matt said. "For Pete's sake, she's nineteen. She's an adult and you're still thinking of her as someone who needs protecting."

"I know," the man nodded soberly.

"So how about we let Kari decide," Matt said. He beckoned Kari over. She giggled, hurrying up next to Matt. She beamed at him, completely oblivious to the fact that she was so exposed in front of her father. At this close light, Matt could see the pink sparkles on her cheeks that Matt had ordered her to wear.

"After all, she is an adult," Matt said reasonably. "So what do you say? Should we let her decide?"

"Yes, that's fair," the man nodded.

Matt looked at Kari. "Kari, what do you want to be? Your father's good girl or my filthy little fuckdoll?" Matt was feeling confident now. He had won and they all knew it. Now it was time to rub it in a little. Matt was rock hard and hadn't been sucked off in at least twelve hours.

"Your fuckdoll," Kari said instantly. "Oh please let me be your fuckdoll. I want to be a good fuckdoll for you." She would have continued in a series of increasingly-urgent begging, but Matt put a finger in her mouth to silence her. She immediately clamped onto it with her lips and began sucking.

"Well there you have it," Matt said to Kari's father. "She's mine."

Her father nodded. Matt could see disappointment and confusion there. Matt decided to push more. It wasn't enough to put out just this little fire.

"You should be proud of her, actually," Matt said. "She's chosen a life for herself that makes her happy. And she's really good at it. Isn't that everything a father could hope for?"

The thought landed in her father's head. He nodded. "I suppose."

"So are you proud of Kari?" Matt said.

"I am," her father nodded. "I am proud of her."

Matt glanced at Kari to see if this did anything for her, but Kari apparently had forgotten her father was in the room. Her eyes were locked on Matt in a desperate-to-please fixation while her mouth sucked hard on Matt's finger. Patience, Matt told himself, despite his desire to put Kari down on her knees. He didn't want to entirely break her father's mind. But he wasn't done yet either.

"So she's mine now," Matt said, "by her own declaration. We agree?"

"Yes," her father nodded. All traces of anger were gone.

"And I can do what I want with her?" Matt asked.

"Yes," her father said, accepting the logical extension.

"But you probably still want to see her every now and then, right?" Matt asked.

"Of course," her father said.

"Well how about I rent her back to you on those occasions?" Matt asked.

"What?" her father said, the confusion genuine.

"Well if she's my fuckdoll, and I can do what I want with her, then I'm going to keep her. But if you still want to see her, then I can relinquish her from time to time. But I expect you to pay me for that."

"Oh," her father said, seeing the logic clearly.

"Yeah," Matt nodded. "So how about we come up with a price. An hourly rate. When you want to see her, you pay me. The rest of the time... well... I do what I want."

"That seems fair," her father agreed.

"I'm glad you see it that way," Matt said. Another thing popped into his mind. "Oh! And it's probably best if no one else knows about our arrangement. Or where Kari is. Or what she's doing. People can be so judgmental sometimes."

"People," her father agreed, exasperatedly.

"So how about we say she's got a great job on the East Coast or something?" Matt said. "You come up with the details. And if anyone pushes, then how about you schedule a meeting with me and them and we can talk it all out. We don't want any more messy meetings like this."

"That's the last thing we all want," her father agreed.

"So it's all settled?" Matt smiled pleasantly.

"Yep," her father said.

"Good," Matt said. "I'm going to go throatfuck your daughter now." Kari giggled in delight, despite the finger in her mouth. "You should probably leave."

"Yeah, I should," her father said. "Bye Kari! I'm proud of you!" Her father departed the way he came in. Matt led Kari into the house, letting his finger in her mouth act like a leash to lead her on the way.