Colin's Collaring: Consideration

Story Info
Colin is examined, tested and collared by Lady Jane.
5.4k words
4.35
11.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Preparation & Anticipation

I was early at The Lair, and a little nervous. Today was my day to be considered by Lady Jane. She had warned me that very few subs had made it through Her consideration ritual, that it would strip me to my soul and She would see my insides. I didn't know what that meant, and Her lack of elucidation just made my imagination run wild. How physical would She be? Would She hurt me? Did I want Her to? I tried to calm myself down and took a few deep breaths before knocking.

Annabelle welcomed me at the door and let me in. "Hey Colin, nice to see you. You look very formal and ready", She said in an encouraging tone. She squeezed my arm and stepped back to look at me. My gray suit was matched with a blue shirt and blue shoes. My usual business attire. "Such a handsome boy", She purred. "Jane will have fun with you. And good boy for being early. You can be completely ready."

Annabelle had blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and some artful tattoos that crept up near Her throat, but were hidden by Her black cotton top. She owned The Lair, and was a friend of Lady Jane's. She showed me in to the room and gave me a quick tour: bed, chair, couch, St. Andrew's cross, cage, exam table, shower, sink, towels, alcohol swabs, condoms... and the toys! Oh the toys! Clamps, binding twine, leather strips, light floggers, heavy floggers, canes, whips, cat o' nine tails, paddles... there were lots to choose from.

"Any questions? Any last requests?" She asked with an arched eyebrow. I shook my head and She said "Have fun" and left. OK, I had 15 minutes to get ready. I stripped quickly and jumped in the shower. I soaped myself thoroughly, cleaning every inch of my body. I dried off and put on the pair of pink panties that Lady Jane had chosen for me on our shopping trip to Victoria's Secret.

I had brought a bag with my own toys, and I took it out. Wrist straps, ankle straps, collar, leash, blindfold, variety of anal plugs, strap-on dildo, handcuffs, nipple clamps and clothes pegs. I laid them out on the bed. I wasn't sure what Lady Jane would do, and didn't want to risk annoying Her by being presumptuous. Then it occurred to me that She would want to see me naked and I freaked out about whether I should wear the panties or not. I decided to take them off and laid them on the bed with the rest.

I glanced at my watch and saw I had 5 minutes to go. I walked around the room and touched the various contraptions and furniture pieces. Everything was wood and leather, solid, clean and sturdy. This was a special place for Lady Jane. A place to escape the world and create Her own space, an alternate reality where She reigned supreme and indulged Her many desires. She had told me a little about those desires, in vague terms. She never seemed to describe Her previous subs or scenes in any particular detail, so I didn't know what to make of 'her desires'. I did know that in my case She liked to indulge Her softer, sensuous side. As I looked around me, my cock stiffened as I thought what that could mean for me. I imagined Her nails raking down my back. I saw Her spanking my bare ass and laughing at the jiggle of my buttocks. My ass squeezed involuntarily and I realized - SHIT! - I hadn't put in my ass plug.

I ran quickly to the bed, lubed and inserted the Aneros plug. I washed my hands to remove the excess lube and as I was drying them I could hear voices outside the door. I finished drying and got on my knees in the center of the room. I put my head down to touch the floor, spread my knees and kept my ass up in the air. I put my hands on either side of my head, palms down on the ground and relaxed. I heard the door open and close and heard the unmistakable 'clack clack' of Lady Jane's heels.

My consideration was about to begin.

Chapter 2: Inspection & Test

I didn't move, but maintained my slave position #2 (prostrate, kneeling, arms out flat in front). I kept my eyes focused just a foot in front of my nose. I listened intently, trying to guess what Lady Jane was doing, where She was. I had heard the door open and close and heard Her clacking heels, but then the sound stopped. The room was deathly quiet for what seemed like an eternity. I knew She was testing me, to see if I would look up or question Her. I knew better than to move a muscle, and instead focused on relaxing and enjoying the position.

"Good boy". Her voice broke the silence, a feminine, purring voice. God, my cock twitched just hearing it. "Are you ready for consideration?"

"Yes, Ma'am" I replied to the floor, in a loud clear voice.

"Are you here of your own free will and agree to submit to me today?"

"Yes Ma'am".

"What is your safeword?"

"Red, Ma'am".

"Very good. On your knees."

I got up on my knees and saw Her in front of me, stunning in a tight black catsuit. Her hair was perfect, lipstick bright red, gorgeous tapering legs ending in high heel pumps. She was holding Her toy bag and looking at me with a broad grin on Her face. When I saw Her big smile, my cock hardened some more and twitched obviously in front of Her. I tingled all over with desire, and when I smiled, She beamed. "Somebody's glad to see me, I see", She murmured and put down the bag on the bed beside my neatly arranged toys.

She came back in front of me and stroked my face, rubbed my hair, pulled my head forwards to Her belly. I was tall enough that the top of my head brushed Her breasts. She took my head in both Her hands and looked down at me, drinking me in.

"Today I will assess your suitability to be my sub. This is just the first step. If you meet my requirements today, I will present you with my collar of consideration. This means that you will have graduated to being in training. After a period of training, you may become my sub and I will give you my sub collar which is a much deeper level of commitment that we won't go into today. For now, I just want to assess that you are basically capable and we are compatible. Do you agree to obey all my commands today?"

"Yes, Ma'am".

"Good boy. Then let's begin". She was running Her thumb over my lower lip as She said this, and started sliding it in and out of my mouth. I closed my mouth into an 'O' and fellated Her thumb. She was watching me intently and I was lost in Her gaze. I could feel myself being drawn under Her spell. I felt like I was sinking and my vision narrowed so all I could see was Her face. My hearing was attuned to Her sounds and everything else seemed to fall away. I lost sense of time. I could have been sucking on Her thumb for 20 seconds or two minutes, I really couldn't tell.

She switched to Her index and middle fingers and introduced them in my mouth. She pushed more vigorously and slid them all the way into my throat. I forced myself to relax but I could feel myself gagging. Our eyes were locked on each other. She kept up a rhythm of sliding Her fingers in, keeping me on the edge of gagging. I swallowed and gulped as best I could. I felt tears in my eyes as the gagging got harder. She increased more and the tears were streaming down my face. She was watching me intently.

Wow! Three minutes into this and She had me in tears! She took Her hand out of my mouth and I gasped and recovered. Smack! She slapped me across the face. Smack! She back-handed me on the other cheek. I was shocked and caught my breath. Her whole hand came launching down my throat and She was rough this time. I gagged and cried but I didn't resist. She repeated the slaps, this time two at a time, left handed and right handed, swinging Her arms more. The slaps stung more than the first time.

My head was reeling. The stress position made my neck hurt and my knees ache. I felt dizzy and nauseous. My cheeks were flaming with the rush of blood from the slaps. She stepped back and unzipped the catsuit.

"Undress me".

I knew to stay on my knees. I hobbled forward and removed Her shoes, then slid the catsuit off Her lithe frame. It was my first time seeing Her naked and I was so overcome with feelings - desire, discomfort, dizziness, all at once - that the room started to swim a little. She held my head and drew me to her, stroking my hair. I calmed down and sobbed a little. I was suddenly very emotional.

She looked down at me with a loving look. I was grounded again and felt better. I was totally in Her thrall. My heart was bursting. I started crying again, happy tears. She watched me cry, and just held my head for a moment. She was beaming.

"Lubricate me with your tears, pet", She purred. She pushed my shoulders down and pulled my head to Her crotch, smearing my face so that my eyes rubbed Her pussy. She controlled my head and used my nose to rub Her clit. I breathed in Her aroma and felt a surge in my cock again. I sniffed and enjoyed the sensation. I didn't dare stick out my tongue or presume that She wanted anything more, but I really, really wanted to kiss and lick Her pussy.

"Lick me, my little slut" She said firmly. It felt like a command and there was a shift in the vibe in the room. Suddenly I felt I was being tested, not cradled. It was time to jump into action. I pursed my lips and started kissing and licking Her labia, up and down. I used a flat tongue, a soft tongue, a hard tongue, different motions on Her lips and clit. Each motion would last about 10 seconds before I would try something different. Long enough to enjoy a repeated sensation, then a switch to keep things interesting.

Lady Jane started moaning. I had never heard Her do this before. It thrilled me to my core. I leaned in more and increased the pressure of my head, but kept my tongue motions the same. She bucked Her hips and pushed on me in response. I felt the pressure in my neck from Her powerful hips. I was covered in Her pussy juice and was sliding all around with my tongue. She groaned and pulled my hair with both hands, sharply and firmly. "Get up".

She pulled me to my feet and kissed me full on the mouth. Her soft lips felt magical. She inhaled Her own scent with deep breaths and an intense desire. Her hands roamed my body and I felt Her nails scrape down my back. She squeezed my buttocks. She pinched my nipples. She pulled me to Her and held me close, all without losing contact with our lips. I could feel the blood rising in my back where She scratched me.

Her hands were under my jaw as She broke the kiss and said "Are you ready to give me this body, boy?"

"Yes, Lady Jane", I replied breathlessly.

"Get on the couch. Hands and knees".

I scurried over to the couch and assumed the position. She took Her time following me, stopping to open a bottle of water. She gulped some down and offered me the rest, which I swallowed gratefully. I was sweating but the room didn't feel warmer. I could feel the blood flowing all over my body, in my ears, in my face, in my feet, in my back. I was the most alive I had ever felt.

"Well, your mouth passes the test, slut. Now let's see about the rest of you."

Her hands roamed over my body, tracing a path from my shoulders down my back to my buttocks. She cupped my buttocks and spread them, squealing with delight when She saw my jeweled plug. "Good boy, you remembered!" She tugged on the plug and twisted it in and out with one hand, while massaging my perineum with the other.

I felt Her mouth at my ear. "My little ass slut likes that feeling, don't you? Feeling full and spread and stretched? Feeling your prostate getting tweaked each time I massage you there?"

"Yes, Ma'am". It was true, I am an ass slut and She was driving me crazy right now. I had not cum in a couple of weeks and I had a cramp from all the stimulation of wearing a plug multiple hours a day. My balls were full and without touching my penis She was making my insides go gooey and tingly. I felt the pleasure of the tingle and the pain of the cramp all at once. She was shoving the plug in and out of me, stretching me and giving me that slight pain before it was replaced with pleasurable relief when it was inside. She pulled it out and I felt my ass tingle from its absence.

"Open your mouth". I obeyed and without hesitation She pushed the plug in my mouth. I sucked on it and licked it. I had prepared for this test. Before driving to The Lair, I had given myself five enemas in succession, until I was as clean as I could possibly be. I knew that Lady Jane's expectation was that I would be prepared for her, meaning completely clean and ready for any use of my body She desired. The taste of the plug was bitter but not awful. I could smell my ass from the plug as I watched Her watching me. She played with me for a few moments and then removed the plug, smearing it around my lips. "Kiss it", She commanded and I did. "You are such a slutty, filthy, horny boy, aren't you?" She cooed teasingly. My cock twitched, and She saw it.

"Yes I am a slutty, filthy horny boy, Ma'am" I repeated.

I felt Her slide a finger in my ass. She must have lubed it while I was sucking on the plug. She quickly found my prostate and touched it, rubbing gently. I felt the familiar strong urge to pee and the powerful sensations of prostate stimulation. I gasped and moaned. She giggled and said "Now that's the sound I want to hear". Her other hand enveloped my cock and She tugged. Within seconds I felt I was going to cum. She knew it and said sharply "Don't fucking cum, you little bitch. I want you hard for me." She read my body expertly and slowed down the stimulation before I could climax. I was panting and tingling. Every fiber of my body was screaming and I was drowsy with lust.

"Get on your back" She ordered nonchalantly and I flipped over. She took my hard cock in Her hand and lowered Her mouth down to it. She sniffed the head, and then extended Her tongue to lap at the precum at the tip. She licked along its length before engulfing my cock in Her mouth and sliding up and down. She bobbed expertly, swirling Her tongue, using Her hand to squeeze and jack me off while She sucked and licked. It felt divine. My cock, already throbbing, got even harder. I thought I would burst, and was worried I would cum. I could feel my excitement rising when suddenly She stepped back and walked away. I heard Her wash Her hands and come back with a condom. She fitted it on my throbbing cock , straddled me and lowered herself down on me in a fluid five second maneuver. One second She was gone, the next, I was buried in Her pussy and She was riding me. She looked down at me and smiled. "Enjoy the ride, slut - and don't you dare cum".

She ground Her hips and found Her rhythm. She closed Her eyes and got lost in the moment. I raised my hips in sync, timing my motions to match hers. She kept this up until She had Her climax, triumphantly, loudly and exultantly. She slowed down and looked at me, smiling broadly. "Not bad, bitch", She joked and playfully slapped my face before climbing off me. She looked down at me and smiled. "You're not going to enjoy the next part. Put on your gag and cuffs and stand at the cross. Tap out three times with your right hand to signal your safeword."

I put on the wrist and ankle cuffs and inserted and tied the ball gag. I went to the St. Andrew's cross and stood with my back to it as Lady Jane tied me securely so I was spread-eagled. I felt very exposed and vulnerable. It felt thrilling after all the excitement of the fucking we had just done. My heart was racing and my lust meter was at 100. I was about to be put on trial.

Chapter 3: Trial & Humiliation

Lady Jane took Her favorite flogger and warmed me up. She started slowly with soft, thuddy blows on my chest and shoulders. With expert flicks of Her wrist, She increased the cadence and impact so that it went from feeling like a caress to feeling like a slap. Thwack! Thwack! She kept up the rhythm and looked in my eyes every few seconds to monitor me. I just took it and returned Her gaze. She smiled and moved lower. Thwack! She hit me squarely on the penis and I jumped. Thwack! She hit me again and I buckled, instinctively trying to protect myself. I quickly resumed my position just as She hit me there a couple more times. "Owww!" I said through the ball gag, but all that came out was "Uhhh". She raised Her arm back and walloped me two more times and then stopped. I was at "Red" but She had anticipated me and just as I needed to stop her, She had already stopped.

She was panting a little and had worked up quite a sheen from the fucking and flogging. She threw down the flogger and untied me. I fell into Her arms and She stroked my hair and stroked my freshly flogged chest and legs. I felt calm and was definitely in subspace. I didn't quite know where I was, though I did. She didn't speak, just turned me around and tied me back to the cross so my ass and back were exposed.

"Ass out. Spread those legs". I obeyed and suddenly all the breath left my body. I felt a crippling pain in my gut. She had kicked me, barefoot, squarely in the balls. I wheezed and caught my breath. Two more kicks followed in quick succession. I fell over, but was held up by the cuffs tied to the cross. I hung there, gasping. I heard Her giggling behind me. She came towards me and scraped Her nails across my ass while She cooed in my ear and stroked my penis. It felt nice, but I still had a crampy pain in my gut. My balls hurt a lot. She stayed with me until my breath returned to normal. I was whistling through the gag which was full of my drool. It was starting to run down my chin. She squeezed my ass and was gone again.

This time it was the paddle. She paddled my ass gently and worked up to a firmer hit. Every few blows She would stop and stroke my ass, and spoon against me, nibbling my ear, kissing my neck. The blows got harder and my ass got red. I was feeling dizzy and tired. I wanted to show Her how much I would endure for Her. I wanted Her to be proud of me. I wanted to pass the test. I wanted more than anything to say I was Her sub. But good Lord this was hard.

My mind was numb. I took more abuse, then felt a cool, moist towel on my battered ass. She was kissing my shoulders as She rubbed my ass. It felt nice. "Good boy" She whispered in my ear. Then She was gone.

I felt the flogger on my shoulders, kissing me gently, barely making contact. Gradually She moved in and this time the wristwork and speed were more forceful and precise. In a few sharp flicks of Her wrist She made me buckle and grunt. She paused and I stood back up. My shoulders and back were sore and stinging. I didn't know if I could take any more. She started back again with some really hard strokes. I mentally counted "1, 2, 3, 4..." and thought that 8 would be my limit. I was going to tap out. She stopped at six. I slumped and sighed. She came to me and rubbed my back and shoulders, murmuring encouragement and kissing my neck. "Almost done, darling, but this will be the worst part." I 'manned up' and stuck out my ass. But what could it be?

My mind raced. What was going to be worse? I had just been on the verge of using my safeword and was feeling stretched and sore and so, so aware of all of my body. My heart was racing, my blood was pumping. What else did She have for me?

My answer came with a crashing, stabbing pain on my ass. The cane. FUCK! That hurt. I breathed and tried to process the sensation. Smack! A second hit, lower down. I was doing mental calculations. How many would She do? Could I last? How big could my ass be? My pain tolerance was crumbling. Smack! The third one was lower again, which gave me hope that I could last. I resolved to survive this pattern. The fourth blow came and it was across my legs. Then there was a pause. I heaved a sigh.

Lady Jane came to me and ran Her fingers along the cane marks. "Want to do that again?" I shook my head. "Well, I do, so you'll just have to tap out if you're going to be a pussy". She moved back and I calculated again. I was calming down. Maybe I could survive this?

12