Colin's Collaring: Consideration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next three blows were sudden, severe and fast. Bam, Bam, Bam! I had resolved to survive four more blows, and I was confused - where was the fourth? Should I tap out? Was there more to come? She was watching me. She didn't come near me. So, there would be more. One more? I could hack that. I didn't tap. I waited.

BAM! BAM! BAM! The three hardest cane blows came in quck succession and then She was at my back, rubbing Her naked body against me and caressing my chest. My ass was screaming, and the backs of my legs ached awfully. It was intense, throbbing pain. "Oh my brave boy, my brave, brave boy" She cooed. She kissed my neck and then moved down and blew gently on my ass and legs. It felt so good! "That part's over now, my darling. You've done so well. Good boy." She untied me and held me in a warm hug. I sobbed as She took off the gag, and breathed in big gulps of air.

She held me at the cross for a good few minutes, and my strength and presence of mind returned. I felt good, worked and stinging but proud that I had come through an ordeal and proved my love for this woman. She pulled back and looked at me with a wry grin. "I know you're a filthy, piggy little ass licker and before I say you're ready for training I need to know that you will be my ass licking slut. Take a drink and get on the bed, on your back."

I gulped down more water and clambored on to the bed. I relaxed and enjoyed the soothing feel of the cotton sheets. Lady Jane climbed on top of me, facing my feet, leaned back and handed me the shot glass She had got me from Las Vegas. "Hold on to that glass, my pathetic little ass licker. I've worked up quite a sweat from all that exertion and I need my hole cleaned. But only when I tell you, understood?"

"Yes Ma'am" I replied, getting a kick out of the dirty talk. She lowered Her ass to within an inch of my nose and purred "Just sniff for now, you dirty ass whore. You haven't earned it yet. Breathe me in." I inhaled Her musk and my cock sprang to life. She laughed out loud as She wiggled Her ass and spread Her cheeks. "Sniff, little piggy". I sniffed loudly and theatrically, which made Her giggle. I was enjoying this, but I also really wanted to rim Her. It was one of my favorite acts of worship. I breathed in big lungfuls of air loudly through my nose, smelling Her sweaty musk. I could see beads of sweat on Her lower back and a trickle starting to form down Her ass crack. She leaned gently back and said in a low growl "Lick my ass you slutty bitch".

I extended my tongue eagerly and made contact with Her rosebud. I started slowly, lapping gently, probing and vibrating to give Her a soft sensation. She purred Her approval. I gradually increased the pressure and stabbed my tongue in Her ass. She spread Her cheeks and eagerly took all I could give. I could tell She was fingering Her clit while I was rimming Her. Then I felt Her other hand on my cock, and She started squeezing and stroking me.

"Give me the cum glass, you dirty slut. I want you to cum for me now."

I felt Her other hand on my perineum massaging me as Her right hand squeezed firmly and stroked faster. I was rapidly reaching my climax. "Oh yeah, you fucking love that, I can tell, you little fucking ass licking slut. Your cock doesn't lie, what a pig you are, shoving your tongue up your Mistress's ass and cleaning Her hole of all that greasy sweat". She knew She had me and my cock exploded but not before She had positioned the glass to catch my load. "Yes, good boy, what a porn star load you had for me" She cooed as She kept stroking and milking me. She kept going long after I had stopped ejaculating and got every drop I had.

She turned around, sitting astride my chest and showed me the shot glass with my creamy, ropey, milky cum in it. She held it under Her chin and let some spit drop into the mix as She looked deep in my eyes. "You are mine" She said simply. She poured the cum mix in my mouth and said "Hold it". I actually don't mind the taste of cum, but I made a production of grimacing at the act of having it in my mouth. She climbed off me and looked in my mouth. "Open up and show me". I opened my mouth and showed Her I hadn't swallowed. "Spit it back". She held the glass under my chin, and I spat the mixture back in. It was frothy and bubbly.

She dipped Her finger in the mix and smeared it on my face, on each cheek, on my nose, under my nose, on my lips, on my forehead. She poured it on my chest and rubbed it in on my red, raw skin. Then She lay down beside me and snuggled up against me. She kissed me softly on the cheek. "You've passed, sub. Congratulations. You are officially in training. Now hold me close." We held each other and basked in the communion of this moment. This alternate reality that She had created for us. I felt seen, loved, cherished, understood, proud, happy and content. It was altogether blissful.

Chapter 4: Commitment & Conclusion

As we lay together, Lady Jane started talking in a low, whispery, husky voice that was sex itself. "In your training, I will teach you how to adore, venerate and worship the feminine Goddess. I will tap into your own feminine energy and bring it to the surface. I will lay you bare and expose all of you. I will strip you of ego, break you down and build you back up into a complete man. I will make you a better man, and you will thank me for it. You must understand that what we did together today was merely a confirmation that you are physically able to perform what's needed. The next phase is more mental than physical, though of course there will continue to be trials to prove your devotion. There will be more suggestion and presentation of ideas for you to embrace all of your masculinity, to find your true limits in all dimensions.

You will worship me as a Goddess, and fully accept my inherent superiority that derives from my femininity. The feminine is divine because it produces life. It continues the circle of life. You will learn to obey me without question and completely surrender to me. You will do this as naturally as breathing, so unconscious will it have become.

After a period of training, we can discuss if you are worthy of being my sub. While you are in consideration, you are showing your desire and commitment, but you have not yet earned the title of submissive. This title is an honor, and one I have bestowed to only one man so far in my lifetime.

Do you have any questions, my sweet filthy slut?"

I shook my head. I had no words. I was overwhelmed and was catching up. She was far, far ahead of me but I felt safe and secure following Her lead.

Without another word, She took my hand and led me to the shower. She ran the shower and soaped my body slowly and methodically, soothing my sore skin and aching muscles. She cleaned me thoroughly, then cleaned herself. Toweling me dry, She kissed different parts of my body seemingly at random. She was adoring and appreciating me and it felt wonderful.

With both of us now dry and naked, She led me to the center of the room.

"Kneel", She commanded. I knelt for the second time that day.

She stepped away and returned with a silk ribbon and a gold ring. She slid the ring on the silk ribbon and tied both around my neck until the silk was tight like a choker.

"With this collar, I give you my word that I will lead and protect you, cherish and train you, and devote myself to your journey of self-discovery and improvement. By wearing this collar freely of your own will, you promise to obey, adore and worship me as your Goddess. You commit to my training and all that it entails."

Lady Jane looked deep into my eyes. "Do you promise and commit?"

I returned Her gaze and was silent. I knew my answer but I wanted to enjoy the pregnant pause. I felt time and space slip away and all I could see was Her beaming face, so proud of me. I was filled with a warm, gooey glow inside, tingling and alive. When I finally spoke, it felt like someone else was talking.

"Yes, my Lady. I promise to obey, adore and worship You as my Goddess and commit myself to Your training."

Lady Jane helped me to my feet and led me to the bed where we lay together in silence, holding and looking at each other in perfect bliss. I was the luckiest man alive.

12