Coliseum: Carmina Burana Pt. 01

Story Info
Sexy orc lady shows off in the fighting arena.
5.9k words
4.4
3.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A commissioned story. Carmina is a character I own, and lended for this story. You might want to read "Coliseum: Carmina and Hinaichigo" before reading this one.

--------------------

The door to the bar got kicked open. Absolutely no one turned to look at the newcomers. "The Hole" was well known for its rowdy environment. Carmina went in, followed by her party of hunters. Women, all of them, because she couldn't stand men. Making honor to her name, she wore mostly red: a red denim jacket and red torn jeans, with black combat boots and a black t-shirt. She still had fresh blood splatters all over her. Which, again, wasn't an uncommon sight in The Hole. She only braided her hair for battling in the arena. When she went out hunting, her hair was up in a ponytail. And right now, she had her hair tie on her wrist, letting her scarlet hair fall over her shoulders.

She plopped down on a chair, her partners in hunting occupying the rest of the seats on that table. She raised a hand, and looked over her shoulder, at the bartender. 'Bring us beer, and keep it flowing!' The other women cheered at this. Carmina kept a very strict diet, and most of the time, her beverage of choice was water. But whenever a hunt came out particularly well, she indulged in beer, and what was even better, the whole group's tab was on her. She looked past her partners, and noticed the referee from her last Gladiatrix fight, eating her dinner with a whole table to herself. She knew orcs liked to consume exorbitant amounts of food, usually in the presence of their kin, brawling over the best piece of meat. But the referee had a single plate, and was completely alone. Even if watching her eat wasn't a gruesome spectacle, Carmina still felt disgusted by her presence. She just came from a long journey of hunting down monsters. She didn't want to celebrate with yet another beast within her sight.

The waitress was somehow cute and hot at the same time, and her hotness was accentuated by the fact that she was carrying eight beer mugs at the same time. The other women in the table grabbed their beers right away, some of them even flirted with the waitress. Carmina paid zero attention to her mug, her eyes fixated on the referee. The waitress had come to like her over time. Whenever Carmina came around, she spent a lot of money on drinks and tips, and if any of the patrons -most of them male- got rowdy, she took care of them. 'How was the hunt today?'

Carmina looked up at her briefly. Her hand went to retrieve something from a bag hanging from her backrest. She placed an orc's severed head on the table, smiling wide, looking back at the referee. 'And you can't imagine how many scalps we have in our bags. We took down the whole tribe.' Her smile vanished when she saw the referee wasn't even aware of her display. She leaned back, propping her feet up on the table. 'A hundred pieces per scalp, and two thousand for the head of their chieftain. One tribe less; they won't terrorize the farmers anymore. You should have been there. When I cut off his head, the blood came out in spurts so high, they were twice as tall as him. And want to know something funny? If you cut just the head, the body will keep on moving for a little longer before dying. So it just kept stepping back, and it stumbled on a rock and fell, splattering blood everywhere. It was hilarious!' Carmina laughed wholeheartedly, as did her girls. The waitress had an awkward smile on her face though, very uncomfortable with the story, but wanting to get those tips. The referee still gave no signs of acknowledging them.

The redhead got up, pushed the waitress aside, and stomped up to the referee's table. The orc still wasn't looking at her. And she didn't, until Carmina hit the table with her open palms. 'C'mon! I know orcs have super keen hearing! You HAVE to have heard me!'

Despite being out of the arena, the lady was wearing yet another black latex dress. She patted her lips clean with a paper towel, and set her cutlery down. She finally made eye contact with Carmina. 'What are you looking for? Approval?' She started clapping slowly, each clap dripping with sarcasm. 'There you have it. Congratulations.'

'Don't fuck with me!' Carmina banged the table with her fist. The waitress was starting to consider if, for once, she should have the redhead kicked out. 'I just came back from busting my back all day, killing monsters to put some food on the table. Now I want to relax, have a drink, eat something. And I can't, with a fucking monster still within my eyesight!' Carmina was on the edge of attacking. Her fists craved blood. But if she didn't respect the rules of the establishment, then she wouldn't be better than a mere monster.

The referee seemed more predisposed to hearing her out, now that she was spitting out in violent outbursts. Breathing softly, she said 'You should be more careful with what you say. The Hole's clientele is extremely varied. Humans are far away from being the majority.' The lady orc looked to she side. Carmina followed her line of vision. Then she started looking all around her. Scattered around the tables, sitting at the bar, playing dice, there were all sorts of people: humans, of course, but also elves, halflings, dwarves... The referee took a sip of her water, and pretended to remember something. 'Ah, silly me. Now I remember. Only orcs are problematic, because we have big tusks and green skin.'

'Don't try to make this about your skin colour.' Carmina shot back at her. 'There's a wide range of skin colors among other races. The problem here is, the other races here are civilized. Orcs brutalize their way through life. They're not fit to live in our society.'

The orc rested her chin on her hand. 'I pity you. You're so scared of orc culture. You should see a therapist, for your phobia.'

'DON'T. PITY ME.' Carmina spoke through gritted teeth. 'You're cannibals. You ransack towns, and enslave people. That can't be called culture. Orcs can't go through life killing people left and right.' She was gripping the table so hard, her knuckles were white. 'In fact, I should kill you right now. As a preventive measure.'

The referee raised an eyebrow. She was impressed by the fact the boxer couldn't see the irony in blaming a whole race of murder, and then threatening to kill someone. Shrugging, she started speaking. 'I'm not going to say "not all orcs!" because, I admit it, I kill people often, and have eaten one of my kind more than once.' She stayed quiet for a moment, letting the patrons of The Hole throw dirty looks at her. 'But right now, I'm not harming anyone. I'm just trying to eat my dinner in peace. And if you attempt anything, you're going to jail.'

Carmina let out a low, quiet growl. The referee sighed out of cringe, because the redhead couldn't see how beast-like she was acting. 'Listen. If you want to hunt me, we can solve this in a place we both know too well: the Arena.' She pointed a finger at the other woman. 'If you win, you can behead me, kill me, do whatever you want to me. If I win...' She turned the finger towards herself. 'You'll be tortured as an offer to Gutja, Goddess of Pain.'

Carmina's breath hitched in her throat. She had flashbacks of her fight against Hinaichigo. While she hadn't participated in the bimbo's torture, she had watched from the sidelines. Carmina was no stranger to losing. But so far, no referee had let her punishment go so far. She had never gotten so many people ganging up on her, and had never been subjected to a dildo so big. She swallowed, assessing the risk. The referee had a muscly body, but nothing above average for a female orc, and she had killed a countless amount of those beasts. She could handle it. And finish with the referee's nasty head at her feet by the end of the fight. 'Good.' She accepted the challenge, overly pronouncing each letter of that word, disgusted by having to speak to that specimen.

'Good.' Repeated the orc. 'Tomorrow at 10pm.'

Carmina grunted, and walked back to her table. She retrieved the head, and told the women to celebrate, but she'd claim the reward and head home. She had a fight to prepare for. Her partners tried to convince her to stay. After all, it had been her idea to parade the orc head before turning it in, but she didn't listen. They didn't mind Carmina claiming the reward. She had always been honest, and given everyone their fair share. But they wished the woman could turn off the hunter mindset for once, and relax.

---

'Citizens of Driburn!' Today, the referee was wearing a black spandex body suit, with matching sleeves, leaving her shoulders bare. This fabric was matte, so it hid the details of her upper body. She didn't stray away from latex though: her skirt went from her hips down to the floor, and was black and shiny. 'Two beloved gladiatrixes were going to fight today, but as you all know since you purchased your tickets today... There has been a change in programming.' Despite this being a last minute change, the stadium was full. All the ads had shown the same picture that could be seen on the tickets and on the giant floating screen: Carmina with her guard up, a big bright "VS", and a generic female silhouette. This had never happened before. People had come in flocks to see who the mysterious fighter was.

'To my right: Carmina! The Scarlet Fury today is out for blood!' People started cheering, and Carmina stepped into the arena. Her hair was braided, and she wore her usual red and black full body harness. Her perky, artificial tits had spiked little maces hanging from their nipples, and she had another one attached to her vulva. Her tanned skin looked lively under the lights. She hit her fist against her open palm, ready to brawl.

'And now, the moment you've been waiting for... Who is the mysterious fighter?' She slowly raised her arms, as the cheering of the crowd went into a crescendo. As it reached it's peak, she jumped to land a few meters in front of Carmina, facing her, and in the same movement, unbuttoning her skirt and ripping away her body suit. She revealed a black full body harness, and the same set of spiked miniature maces. Without the skirt, it could be seen she was barefoot. The public went crazy when they understood what was about to go down. 'Today, I'm fighting to honor Gutja, our Goddess of Pain. All of you, cheer my name! BURANA!'

The crowd was louder than ever, screaming her name. Carmina looked over them with disdain. How could they cheer for a filthy beast? She noticed her hunting group in the first few rows. Carried away by the entertainment, they were yelling and clapping too. Idiots. While waiting for the noise to die down, Burana stuck several hair clips into her hair, pulling up her french bob cut. '"But wait, Mistress Burana. Who'll referee the combat if you're going to be fighting?". Nobody asked. I should punish you all for being such idiots.' Carmina rolled her eyes as the orc interacted with the audience, who were now begging for Burana to step on them, and crush them with her thighs. 'I have another introduction to make. Scream loud and clap for today's referee, Hinaichigo!'

Carmina's eyes widened, and her gaze went towards the opposite entrance. Hinaichigo was walking in, wearing a latex dress like those the orc wore, but hers was bubblegum pink. She was wearing extremely high heeled pumps in a matching color. She waved at the audience, blowing kisses at them. Tons of people started cheering her name, and she posed for photos. Carmina had a twitch in her eye. 'This air-headed bimbo will referee our match? Boy, you really wanted to anger me before our fight, didn't you?' The boxer banged her fists together.

Hinaichigo turned towards her, a sly smile on her lips. 'I'll have you know that, in order to referee these matches, you have to pass several exams. Medicine, psychology, the sport's rules... You have to study for a couple of years if you want to become a referee. Well, I crammed, took all the exams today, and passed them with flying colors.' She winked her eye at Carmina and stuck her tongue out. 'We bimbos like to let someone else take charge, and live in our stupid cloud where we see the world through rose tinted glasses, but know this: we're actually all smart as fuck.'

Was this the same person Carmina combated before? She couldn't believe it. Hinaichigo activated the implant in her throat as the orc deactivated hers, and her voice resonated through the stadium. 'Hello lovely people! Thank you so much for welcoming me with open arms, pyum!' She threw more kisses at the audience, as they expressed their adoration. 'But tonight is not about me. We have two gorgeous fighters, ready to beat the unicorn poop out of each other!'

'Alas, Carmina is well known in these circles, but we've never seen Burana fighting before. How do we even know if she can give us a good spectacle?' She squished her cheeks, exaggerating her voice. 'On top of it, you had to bet blindly because you didn't know who the mystery woman is! So today we're having a special event: Burana will give us a demonstration of her powers, and after her demonstration, you get to change who you're betting for if you want to!'

The crowd was loving this. Carmina, was not. She stepped towards the blonde, and yelled at her. 'Cut the crap. I'm here for a match, not for all this show bullshit!'

Hinaichigo deactivated her implant, and looked at her. 'Hush, Carmina. Nobody cares.' The redhead looked like she would throw a sucker punch at her at any moment. 'This is show business. We're here to entertain people and make money. Get over it.' Turning on her implant again, she continued. 'For this demonstration, we've brought two warrior slaves, who have never seen the arena before, but have a long history as mercenaries, and tons of experience under their belts. Enter the slaves!'

From the same entrance Hinaichigo had used, two women emerged. One of them was a gray-skinned elf with silver hair. Her harness was silver to match. Her frame was smaller than that of a human body, but her skinniness only highlighted her muscles, decorated with lighter scars. The other was a pale gnome, with orange hair and freckles all over her body. Her harness was neon green to make her easy to spot for the audience, despite the screens showing close ups of the action at all times. Her body was small, but in proportion, very curvaceous. Her thick thighs left clear the gnome did a lot of running and jumping, and she had quite the big rack, for someone of her race. 'Gladiatrixes! Be sweethearts and come to the edge of the arena with me, will you?' Hinaichigo guided them to the edge, so the floor was clear.

The ground split in two, and the two halves retreated to opposite sides, revealing another floor, full of crevices going in straight lines, some of them crossing paths. From them emerged several panels, as tall as a orc and wide like a human, with sturdy frames, and their surfaces covered in spikes. They were scattered all around the arena. 'The Gladiatrixes will be fighting with the added rules of "Spikey Hell": moving the panels is allowed. So is hiding behind them. You can use them to hurt your opponent as long as the head is unharmed. But don't rip them out. Take care of our arena, yo!' Burana raised an eyebrow. It was her personal preference to keep things traditional. She rarely oversaw a match with extra rules. This came from Hinaichigo's own accord, and it was a pleasant surprise, to see the blonde so comfortable in her new role, so soon. Carmina had a smirk on her face. With her quick footwork, she'd be able to use the panels to her advantage, running through them and kicking them towards the orc.

'Now that the battleground is ready, I'm sure you want to see some action. Right, Driburners?!' The crowd cheered, and they started clapping and screaming in unison for the fight to start. 'Well, I still have one more surprise for you!' The audience acted confused. They wondered if even more gladiatrixes would join the fight. Hinaichigo gestured towards one of the entrances. 'Enter the pillory!'

Two slaves wearing bikinis made of rags, rolled in a pillory, that instead of the three usual holes for the wrists and the head, had only two orifices of the same size. 'Anyone who knows a thing or two about orcs can tell you: female orcs lactate all year round. This isn't part of any special set of rules, but nothing in the regulations state this is forbidden. So before the fight starts, we'll have Burana milked, for all of us to enjoy this delicacy!' Hinaichigo raised her hands, wallowing in the praise given by the perverted audience.

Burana had a smile that hid some anger. She brought Hinaichigo because, after her match against Carmina, surely she'd be so resentful, she would be brutal as a referee, both towards the boxer and Burana. Hinaichigo seemed to be a wildcard though. She pushed down her anger, and looked up at the sky, letting peace wash over her. She silently thanked her Goddess for this pebble in her path that would inflict pain in ways she wasn't expecting, to keep her humble, alert, and strong. She walked over to the pillory. The slaves raised the upper half, and after the orc placed a breast on each hole, they dropped the wooden plank. Burana closed an eye at the sudden pain, but then smiled. The wooden planks weren't pressed together yet. They had two screws to tighten the grip. The slaves adjusted the pillory, bringing the planks closer, until Burana's tits started turning a darker, more blue shade of green. Her nipples were engorged, standing up, and they were starting to leak. Hinaichigo lowered her face, and squeezed one of her tits to squirt some milk into her mouth. She let out a small yelp of surprise, not expecting it to have so much pressure. Some of the milk dripped down her mouth, and the cameras zoomed in on her to catch the lewd image. 'It's sweet!' she declared, amazed.

'That's because I follow an impeccable diet. Most orcs have bitter milk. Just like with semen.' Burana spoke as if her tits weren't having their circulation cut out of them. The slaves brought buckets, and they took turns squeezing her tits in a sliding motion, forcing the milk to come out. The orc breathed deeply, with flared nostrils, squeezing her blue lips into a thin line. This wasn't pain. This was a minor disturbance. Though part of her acknowledged being milked with the spiked maces piercings left in, surely would sting later. They kept going until her boobs started turning purple, with some clearly visible blue veins. The slaves let her go. Burana walked back to the blonde's side, without caressing or doing anything to soothe her breasts.

Hinaichigo waved at one of the medical teams, calling them to the arena. She spoke with them in hushed whispers. They started pouring droplets from different bottles into the buckets, and mixed the contents. The audience was getting bored, and starting to get uneasy, The slaves had several shot glasses prepared. They filled them with the milk, and started handing them to the people in the VIP seats. That included Carmina's partners.

'VIP members of the audience! What you're holding in your hands, is milk from none other than Burana, laced with stimulants and aphrodisiacs.' The crowd became lively again, as they understood what was going on. The ones who had shot glasses started downing them. 'This will make the fights and the torture afterwards so much longer and brutal. I'm so excited! Pyum!'

The fighting slaves also got a glass each, together with Burana herself, Hinaichigo, and Carmina. Carmina looked at the milk with a scowl on her face. 'You don't actually expect me to drink this, do you?'

Hinaichigo gave her a fake smile. 'I do. But there's no problem if you don't want to. That just means going against the rules laid down by the referee, and we get to skip the fight and go right to the torture.' Carmina gave her the side eye, and downed the glass trying not to taste it. To her surprise, the aftertaste was pleasant. Maybe female orcs should be kept as cattle, instead of killed like their male counterparts.

12