Coliseum: Carmina Burana Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'And now, my beautiful fighters -not you, Carmina- please go the center of the arena.' The orc placed herself in front of the elf and the gnome, who where standing next to each other. 'Ready? FIGHT!'

As soon as the referee gave the signal, the orc launched herself at the dark skinned elf. The elf had quick reflexes, and jumped to the side, evading her attack. In the meantime, the gnome covered in freckles ran to hide among the spiked panels. Burana turned towards the elf again. This one was standing still, with her guard up. The orc threw herself at her again. Her movements were brutal, but lacked elegance and were uncoordinated. Easy to predict, the elf placed her hands on the other's arm, and projected her weight in the direction she was running to, stepping to the side as she threw the orc over her shoulder, in a maneuver only possible thanks to knowledge and technique. But while Burana was in the air, she bit down on the elf's arm, not letting go as she described an arch before landing on her feet.

Blood dripped down the orc's chin. Her blue tongue peeked through her tusks as it went to take a taste of it. She was about to shake her head like a dog, to throw the elf away, ripping away her arm if necessary, but she noticed movement in the reflections on the spikes in front of her. Focusing on it, she saw the gnome had climbed the panel behind of her, and was getting ready to attack from behind. Hinaichigo was actively evading narrating the gnome's actions, to not give away that she had disassembled a spike from another panel, and was now wielding it like a knife.

Before giving her the chance to attack, using only the reflection as a guide, Burana reached up and behind of her, grabbing the gnome by the leg. She threw her to the ground so hard, the little person bounced, and when she was in the air again, the orc kicked her away. The elf took advantage of not having attention on her, and after bracing herself, she closed her free hand around the spiked mace hanging from the orc's left nipple, and she brought her feet to Burana's side and pushed herself away. The orc grunted when the flesh of her nipple was torn open. The orc's teeth left long open wounds down the elf's arm, but she was free. She was losing a lot of blood, but the stimulants laced in the orc's milk made her feel like she could keep fighting for a thousand years.

As soon as she was out of arm's reach, the elf tried putting more distance between them. But before she could react, the orc was in front of her. Burana kicked her towards a panel, and the elf screamed as the spikes not only buried into her back, but also into the open wounds in her arm. She opened her eyes to find the orc in front of her, who started delivering punch after punch into her abs, making the spikes further bury themselves into her muscles. The elf couldn't believe it. The orc was moving much faster than at the start of the fight. Was that a side effect of the stimulants? Burana grabbed her by the shoulders, and tore her from the panel, leaving the posterior side of her body covered in little bloody holes. Then she hit her abs again, launching her knee against it like a missile, and threw her away, making her roll several meters on the floor.

The gnome had regained her composure. She was approaching the orc from behind again, synchronizing her steps to the elf's screams and Burana's punches, so the orc's keen hearing wouldn't pick her up.

The elf struggled to get up, coughing some blood. Burana walked up to her, and gave her a light kick to turn her on her back. She sat on top of her, not caring about how her weight could cut her breathing, or make the wounds on her back hurt worse. She grabbed the elf's boobs. They weren't too big, but they were supple enough to fill her hands. The elf shrieked as the orc squeezed her breasts. Burana dug her claws into her skin, and let go for a moment to slap her tits, push them against one another, then squish again. She never made a move to try and take her piercings. She just kept playing with her boobs, like they were the most entertaining thing on the world. The aphrodisiacs were starting to make their effects obvious, and she just wanted to fondle and suck on those tits to make the elf scream. The elf kept trying to slide up or down, or throw the orc off, but she was trapped. The mistreatment to her boobs was painful, but her nipples got engorged and more erect, and she could feel her pussy pulsating. Damn chemicals in the milk would have her submit to the orc if she couldn't get out of this soon enough.

Burana still wasn't taking off the other's piercings, but now she wanted more. Maybe stomp on the elf's pretty face? Alas, that was against the rules. Although it could be worth it... She stood up, with the elf's body between her feet, as she pondered what to do. As soon as there was enough place between her legs, the gnome jumped from her hiding spot, through her legs, tearing away the piercing on her vulva, landing past the elf and running away. Burana growled when the piercing was taken from her nether regions, her hands going to hold her lips on instinct. The very flexible elf brought her leg up, and kicked at Burana's crotch, further stunning her from the pain. She ran after the gnome, given their sort of unspoken alliance.

'Both of the slaves still have all their piercings! Meanwhile, Burana has lost two of three! The orc lady surprised us for a moment with her speed despite her huge body, but it seems she's been driven into a corner!' Hinaichigo narrated for the audience. Carmina had her arms crossed, and was biting one of her fingernails. To her, the orc's speed had been no surprise. Contrary to what most people believed, having more muscle just meant a higher chance of having quick reaction muscle fibers, so it was very possible for Burana to be more agile than her smaller counterparts. But there were alarms ringing in her head. For awhile, she couldn't put her finger on it. But now she had to admit she knew what the problem was. She wanted to believe all orcs were uncivilized, rough and stupid killing machines. So far, Burana had shown herself to be all the contrary. She hated to admit it, but she was well behaved, well spoken, and her torture was calculated. Even if Carmina didn't want to believe it was possible, Burana was far more refined than others of her race. It would make sense that her fighting style also showed more finesse. But so far, she had been acting like a brute.

Carmina was brought out of her musings by Burana's laughter. The orc had started chuckling to herself, but then it evolved into full on cackling. She was still holding her vulva, like she was in pain, so her laughter seemed terribly out of place. Maybe the milk had something to do with it? In front of the astonished audience, Burana lowered her hands, to reveal she was pushing out a glass shot from her vagina. 'Ooooooh what's this? How did she manage to hide it without anybody noticing?' Hinaichigo yelled into her throat implant. The crowd was cheering too, for this unpredictable move that wasn't against the rules.

Both the gnome and the elf had stopped for a moment, to see what the well was wrong with Burana when she started laughing. They wanted to observe her, to make sure she didn't hit them with any surprises from behind. When she started pushing out the glass though, they didn't want to know what she was going to use it for. They kept on running. The orc straightened up and brought her arm back, adopting a throwing pose worthy of an Olympic athlete. Then, she threw the glass at the gnome. The impact hit her so hard, it broke her back instantly. The gnome collapsed on the floor. She was having trouble to breathe, and tears dripped down her face, both from shock and fear. The elf looked at her, horrified. Throwing their alliance in the trash, she changed trajectories and kept on running, leaving her behind. Burana ran towards the gnome, picked her up, ripped her piercings away one by one, and discarded her like a ragdoll. Her eyes zeroed on the elf.

Instead of running after her, Burana ran tracing a diagonal, barely a degree towards the elf's left. On the way, she pushed a panel. In order to push it, she had to hurt herself, pressing her hand against the spikes, but she didn't seem to feel the pain and continued moving, leaving even more droplets of blood behind. Thanks to the indentations on the floor, the panel slid until it blocked the elf's path. There was another one to her right. Only way to dodge was turning to her left. She did so, and found the orc throwing herself at her. She was quick on her feet, and tried to get away. But Burana, instead of betting on reaching her with her whole body, extended her arm to give her a longer reach. She had broken off one of her tusks, and used it as a knife to stab the elf's foot, staking her to the floor, as Burana landed on her belly.

The elf pulled with all her might, but she couldn't get her foot free. The tusk was buried halfway into the ground, firmly lodged through her metatarsus. Burana took her sweet time getting up, and walking up to the elf. She grabbed the slender woman by her throat, and lifted her up. The tusk, instead of getting free, dug through the rest of her foot, piercing it completely as the woman was lifted in the air. With her free hand, she slowly ripped away each of her piercings, throwing them aside. Hinaichigo declared the match was over, but Burana didn't stop. She placed her other hand around the elf's throat, and continued squeezing. She could squeeze hard enough to snap it, but didn't. Instead, she was suffocating her little by little. The elf clawed at her arms, trying to get air into her lungs to no avail. Burana brought her down, crouching so the elf was on her knees. The elf was crying, her mouth open but no air going in. The orc looked at her from up close, wanting her yellow eyes to be the only thing in the elf's view as she passed out. Burana grinned from ear to ear when the elf went limp, and in order to not kill her, she let go.

Carmina anxiously bit on her thumbnail until she broke it. Now that was the orc she suspected Burana was. The green woman had put on an act, pretending to be a brute, extending the fight for several minutes. But when she decided to put an end to it, she brought to the playing field her expertise, her speed and her impressive technique, and the fight was over in less than ten seconds.

The orc turned towards the public, raising her fist. She let the exclamations of adoration wash over her. She closed her eyes, and silently spoke to her Goddess, hoping she was pleased with the pain she had subjected those slaves to. When her prayer ended, she heard a buzzer going off. She saw Hinaichigo stomping towards her. With her high heels, they could see eye to eye. 'What did you do?!'

'I won.' Burana stated, crossing her hands behind of her.

'Yes, but you can't keep doing bodily harm to a fighter after taking off her fingers. Choking under ANY scenario is dangerous, you could have killed her!' to prove her point, she gestured at the medical team carrying the elf away. The gnome had been retrieved from the arena too. 'You also broke the rule of not causing harm to the fighters' heads. This...' The blonde flicked her fingers at the remnant of the orc's tusk. '...counts! Look at you with only one tusk, you look ridiculous!'

The crowd laughed as if on cue. The orc just had a pleased smile on her face. She didn't care if others thought she looked funny with one less tusk. Those were her natural weapons, and she had used them for their intended purpose. Sort of. She brought her hands together in front of her chest, in a praying gesture, and spoke softly. 'I'll be glad to be tortured along with the losers for all the rules I broke, after I beat Carmina.'

Hinaichigo's eyes widened. 'Wha-- The winner doesn't get tortured. I intend to discipline you now for your misdemeanors, but should you win, you'll get to torture Carmina and the slaves alongside me. Those are the rules.'

'Oh, are they?' The orc rested her cheek in one hand. 'I've been a referee for longer than you've been alive. There is nothing forbidding a fighter from joining the torture as a fellow submissive, if they so desire.'

She shrugged. 'Perhaps I should have announced it from the beginning, my bad. But I came here fully intending to be punished alongside the slaves, whom I'm now declaring are my Handmaidens of Pain, as an offering to Gutja, our Goddess of Pain.' She titled her head, so she could see past Hinaichigo, and make eye contact with Carmina. 'And I'm bringing you down with me, and the four of us will be tortured, until our screams fuse together in a chaotic cacophony in Her honor.'

Burana started laughing. The drugs laced in her milk were making her feel ecstatic. Carmina took a step back, when she realized the brutally strong woman she would be fighting, was also out of her damn mind.

12