Collaboration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby nodded, wide-eyed, as if hypnotized by Cassandra's voice and Alicia's devilishly sexy body. "Y-yes..."

"And what reaction are you noticing, Alicia?" she said coyly.

The lightly tanned girl, a playful grin on her face, stuck her tongue out slightly. "I definitely see a reaction..."

And then she scooted forward on the desk, her perky tits bouncing, and ran her hand along the young man's throbbing bulge. "See it right here..."

Bobby groaned involuntarily as she stroked his cock through the fabric of his slacks, caressing him lovingly with one finger and poking at his nipple playfully.

The students watched as the boy bucked against the girl's touch. Aaron felt his heart hammering in his chest. It was true. Kaley had been right, and his suspicions had been correct.

Deviance. Corruption. Sin. Everywhere.

Alicia grinned wickedly at her professor as Bobby squirmed under her touch. He looked like a deer caught in headlights; staring down at her bare breasts, his face bright red as he grew harder and stiffer beneath her expert fingers.

"See how our bodies react, class? See how involuntary our core desires our?" She circled behind the young man, trailing a finger along his shoulders. "See how easy it is when we stop trying to control them?"

She leaned in and whispered something into Bobby's ear. Whatever it was, it caused his eyes to go wide, his entire body to shudder, and, finally, for him to move forward into Alicia's awaiting embrace.

Their lips met and his hands rose to cup her supple breasts. Alicia parted her legs, her knees rising onto the hard wood of the desk...

Aaron knew he had seen enough. Knew he had his certainty. But he felt paralyzed with shock. Shock, and something else.

You're just in time for the lesson... the voice said. His eyes locked on the two students, unable to tear away from the scene as Alicia slid her hand down the young man's undone pants, drawing out his erection and gently stroking it.

"Now, class," that same voice said. "It's time for us all to experiment. I want everyone to turn to your neighbor. That's right. Groups are just fine..."

Aaron's vision was growing blurry. His mind thick. To his horror, he watched the students do just as Cassandra said, gathering with one another. In pairs and groups, their hands and mouths began exploring each other openly in front of all, deviant smirks plastered upon their faces.

His own cock ached painfully in his slacks. The strange pressure on his mind grew more intense. He watched Bobby kneel down in front of Alicia. The naughty young girl wasn't wearing panties, and her creamy slit glistened enticingly in the classroom light. Her breasts quivered as Bobby took her hips, moving between her welcoming thighs.

Aaron could barely stand to watch. His breathing was ragged; his chest tight. Despite that, he couldn't look away.

Is this what you were looking for, Aaron? Cassandra said, somehow, inside his mind. She was staring at him, a dark smile on her blood-red lips; green eyes seeming to glow somehow...

Alicia moaned as Bobby pushed his cock into her, her voice thick with pleasure. Several others soon joined it, a deviant chorus of lust that grew steadily in intensity. He saw Maia and Rosie, the girls from his class. They had just stripped one another naked, joining another girl and a boy already fucking openly on the floor. Their bodies writhed together in the shadows beneath the stage. Another pair had their mouths pressed against each other's pussies, moaning and squealing uncontrollably while they licked and fingered each other's snatches savagely.

Do you still want to fight, Aaron? Still want to deny yourself?

He didn't answer, too lost within himself to speak. His heart hammered so loudly in his chest he thought he might faint.

"This is wrong. Evil," he said, even as his mind drifted to thoughts of being down there among them. Of doing more than watching...

And you want it all the more because of it, Cassandra's voice whispered in his mind. Or am I wrong?

The images flooded Aaron's mind again, only this time he felt more empowered, knowing it was true. More real. His erection was like steel now, throbbing painfully. He felt himself moving forward. Stepping into the class. "You did all this. You're... you're a temptress. A demon."

Her grin widened slightly as she stalked towards him. It's interesting; this is the one time a background like yours leaves you in a better place to understand than anyone else.

The sounds of lewd sex filled Aaron's ears as he stood there, almost shaking with a need he had always pushed down. Always kept at bay with prayers and confessions and airs of righteousness. But under those green eyes, he felt all his pretensions stripped away by something from outside himself.

"It makes it almost... fitting that you are what you are," she said, reaching up to caress his neck, her very touch sending waves of dark bliss through him.

"What... what do you mean? What am I?"

He could see her breasts heaving with every breath, their movements utterly hypnotic. He could feel her pleasure at his attention. Could feel her dark lust pulsing through him like some kind of radiation.

"Oooh, Aaron," she cooed. "Something I learned quickly after my... becoming. Most people? They have minds like..." she took a long, sensuous breath, letting it out to the sound of a student climaxing nearby. "Like soft clay. So easy to touch. So easy to shape."

Her fingers tightened around his collar. "A few are harder, though. Harder to influence. Harder to control." Her eyes seemed to flare their bright emerald hue. "Harder to break."

He tried to reach up and take her wrist, but he felt weak. His eyes drifted down to see a student pinned to the floor, two girls sitting astride him. One was riding his cock, the other covering his face. The obscene looks of pleasure on both their faces burned into his mind.

"Don't get me wrong... I've not found one who hasn't." She pulled him closer, making him stumble forward. "Broken, I mean. They all break. But regardless, those like you... those with an inkling of... something special."

Aaron felt his lips drawing close to hers. Could feel her breath hot on his neck. "You have a purpose. A use."

"W-what?"

"I have a problem, Aaron," she said, the soft croon in her voice making his loins pulse. I know things have gotten a bit... out of hand. All these horny young people made for such delicious energy. But now that my power is growing, it's been harder to keep things... discrete. A few people here and there seeing through the locks I place on their minds is fine... But with my hunger continuing to grow...

Aron shuddered as he felt the woman--the demon--run her tongue up the side of his ear. Felt the skin where she licked grow hot, a heat that seeped into his flesh. Into his brain.

All the delicious fucking, the energy it creates... I need it, Aaron. I die without it...

As her voice echoed in his mind, he watched her reach out and rustle the short, dark hair of another student. His glazed eyes stared into the distance, seemingly oblivious to the fact he was fucking the mouth of a slender bodied girl at his feet. Fucking her mouth while another student slammed his cock into her cunt from behind. His steady strokes into her mouth left dripping strands of saliva dribbling down her chin.

Aaron's knees buckled beneath him as Cassandra pressed closer against him. "I could take it myself," she murmured into his ear. "Take that special energy. But my body... it's changed, Aaron. Sex with me is more... dangerous than it used to be. I don't want to hurt anyone..."

The whisper quiet sound of fabric cutting rose to Aaron's ears, and he looked down to see Cassandra slicing open his pants from the front with the razor-sharp edge of her fingernail. His cock flopped free into the air, thick and swollen.

"But I could... use you, Aaron. Use you to help get the energy I need." Her fingers teased up and down the length of his cock, the uncanny pleasure just from her touch maddening on his shaft. "I could have you collect the energy for me. Collect it with..." her hand closed around his manhood "...this."

He moaned involuntarily at the feeling of her soft hand rubbing over him, squeezing gently but insistently until he felt his whole body tighten with all-encompassing pleasure at the sensation. She watched him intently, devouring him with her bright green gaze, stroking him slowly. Torturously. He thought he would cum. Knew he would, but the pleasure only kept rising. Rising past every peak he had ever felt.

"Oh god," he moaned. "No, please... It's too much!"

"Oh, don't worry, Aaron," she giggled. "It won't be. Not when I'm done with you."

The sounds of men and women climaxing filled his ears. Peaks of ecstasy rising, then falling back down into steady moans and cries as the sex continued. All for Cassandra's need. For her hunger. For her pleasure.

As his body wracked with the obscene pleasure filling him, he jerked as two hands settled on his shoulders. "Has he... come around, Mistress?" said a playful female voice.

"Not quite... but I think we're coming to an understanding," Cassandra said with a throaty laugh.

The hands moved, and around him came Alicia, the girl who had been with the succubus at the front of the class. The one who had kicked off the class-wide orgy. Her tan, naked body was lithe. Athletic. A runner's body, with lean hips, flat stomach, and perky breasts--perfectly round little nipples hardening to points against his chest as she stood before him. "I see... Maybe I could help... negotiate?" she said, still grinning.

Cassandra chuckled darkly as the girl lowered to her knees. Alicia leaned close to sniff his cock before letting the demon slide it into her mouth.

"Alicia's special to me," she said as the girl sucked eagerly on his shaft, slick gulping noises rising as she took him entirely into her throat. "My first pet. I'm afraid you would be a little more... utilitarian, in that regard. But I promise; you won't mind."

He felt Alicia's blissful moans vibrating on his manhood, pulling his mind further and further down. Into the maddening pleasure. Into the darkness.

Into the sin.

"I know what you need, Aaron," Cassandra said, her hand sliding around his head, holding him gently but firmly. "You need someone to pray to. Someone to worship."

Her voice was like poison in his ear. Sweet, succulent poison flooding his mind. "Someone to confess your naughty sins to...." she chuckled. "And to reward you for them."

He felt something wrapping around his mind. Pushing on it. The resistance he put up was so weak. So puny. He felt her push into his mind, his very soul almost effortlessly.

"Be mine, Aaron," she whispered, and as she did, he felt his hands taking hold of Alicia's head, his hips thrusting forcefully forward into her mouth, his whole body moving to the demon's will, fucking the young student's mouth.

"My tool. My harvester. My perfect, obedient, slut-servant..."

Somehow, he could feel her slender tail snaking over him, caressing his balls with its soft tip before sliding up to coil around his waist. He saw nothing when he looked down, but he felt it. Felt her tail running along his skin just like he felt her will burrowing into his mind.

He heard himself mumbling, his hoarse, broken voice reciting the Lord's Prayer. The words that gave him the strength he needed on so many lonely nights as dirty thoughts and ideas threatened to creep into his mind. Threatened to soil his soul.

"Our Father, Who art in h-heaven, hallowed be T-thy name; Thy k-kingdom...Thy kingdom..."

"Come?" Cassandra purred, and from that word, he almost did. He felt his cock spasm in the young girl's mouth, dribbling droplets of precum onto her lolling tongue.

She took his chin in her fingers, drawing his gaze into her deep emerald pools. He felt himself sinking into them. Sinking into her. Surrendering himself to her. The wet heat of her pet's mouth on his cock, the slow melting of his soul under her gaze; that was his world.

"Let's try a new prayer," she whispered. "What am I?"

"A goddess," he gasped, unable to stop himself. "My goddess..."

"And what are you?"

"A servant," he moaned, any control he had lost to the slow, torturous movement of Alicia's lips along his shaft. "A tool... An extension of your will. An instrument to serve and worship and shape the world in your name..."

"Good boy," she purred, drawing close, teasing his lips with hers. "That's a much better prayer. Let's seal it with a kiss then..."

Her crimson lips met his. Her silky tongue slid into his mouth. And then everything that Aaron was fell away.

With an unholy explosion of ecstasy Aaron climaxed, filling Alicia's eager mouth with his seed. Her hand closed around his base, milking his spasming cock as he pumped gout after gout down her throat. She moaned as it overflowed, running down and dribbling from her chin.

All the while, Cassandra's tongue pressed against his own, coating his mouth with her own saliva that burned and tingled his flesh with a pleasure so deep it was alien; a literal demonic lust drug seeping into his body.

He writhed in her grip, his orgasm stretching on longer and longer. Each spasm--each spurt--breaking him further and further down.

Her voice in his head was a leash, snapping onto his very soul with no need for a collar. That's right. Cum it all away. Cum every bit of filthy resistance away.

Yes, Mistress, he replied as he gave up the last of himself. The last of who he was, leaking out his cock and onto the freckled face of his Mistress's most cherished pet, the pet who controlled him as much as her demon owner did now.

As he stood there, an empty shell waiting to be filled by his Mistress. Waiting to be reprogrammed. Waiting to be told what he was now. His entire existence was bliss. He could feel the delicious sexual energies rising from the classroom orgy. Every cry, every moan, all of it mixed into a beautiful, salacious symphony. Even having just climaxed, he could feel this still stiff cock ache to join in. To gather a succulent bounty of lust for his Mistress.

Cassandra withdrew from the kiss, her tongue giving a final, flitting caress of his lip. "So good.... So obedient...." she murmured her pleasured approval as her hands caressed his slack shoulders.

She leaned forward, whispering into his ear. "We're going to have so much fun..."

"Yes Mistress," he said obediently.

Aaron Kent stood before his class of smiling, obedient students. Ever since his new collaboration arrangement with Cassandra, she had spent many prolonged evenings instructing him on how to enact her intensively effective teaching methods upon the student body.

And, he was proud to say, with her help he had returned structure and order back to not just his class, but possibly even the entire department.

At the front of the auditorium, three female students watched him intently. One bit her lip absently, and all bore eyes glazed over with desire, eager for the lecture period of his class to end. Aaron could see their nipples pressing through the fabric of their tops. Could see their bodies quiver in anticipation.

If he focused, Aaron could see the dark tendrils of his Mistress's power, flowing shadows that sank down from the ceiling to touch and caress the minds of his class. Making each one hunger for sex. For submission. Aching for a master.

Aaron strode casually among them, letting himself feel their lust. Feeling it coursing up inside him, mingling together in his twitching loins.

But he had a lecture to finish first, of course.

He spoke as he ambled back to the front of the auditorium. "So. Last week we finished out section on ' Learning and Memory,' which I'm pleased to say everyone did wonderfully on."

He turned to face the class, his cock hard and throbbing. He could feel the class's attention on it. Their hunger for it. "But now it's time for our next section. 'Training and Conditioning.'"

Since his collaboration had begun with Cassandra, her need to reach out across the entire building had diminished. His lovely Mistress kept a hold on the minds within her domain, of course, but no longer were the open acts of unruly sexual behavior needed to sate her divine hunger.

No, Aaron served her lust now. For his Mistress. His Goddess. He collected the energy she needed. Tightly and effectively and discreetly. All to keep her safe. With the doors locked, and all outside minds directed away, Aaron set to his work with equal parts dedication and joy.

At the front of class, the boy and girl selected for that day's class were bound and blindfolded to their respective chairs. They both writhed with desire; the boy's cock nice and hard, the girl's cunt engorged and glistening.

Aaron stood behind them, and as the harvesting period of class began, he called forth sections of the class--groups of boys and girls, in twos and threes--and then let each of them have their way with the selected students.

He strolled back and forth as the two students were fucked, over and over again, in any way the class desired. The gags restrained the selected student's moans, but the lewd sounds of pleasure from their classmates more than made up for it. One group--all girls--took turns riding the male student's cock, their stimulated bodies cumming again and again on his engorged phallus.

Two of the boys pulled the girl down to the ground. They held her up, still bound, and proceeded to fuck her together in both her cunt and her ass, emptying load after load into her lower holes.

One pair of particularly cute, petite girls made a minor transgression; they pulled off the boy's gag as they stroked and teased his slick, throbbing member. Aaron allowed it, though, for they did it only in the service of freeing the young man's mouth to lick one of their pussies while the other bucked up and down on his shaft with her own dripping cunt.

This went on, each person in class taking their turn, their brainwashed minds relishing in the act. And they should, Aaron reckoned, for the next time it could very well be any of their turns in the chairs.

And at the end of it all, Aaron would take them both. Milking each of them for the sexual energy the class had filled them with. The sexual energy his Mistress required.

Aaron watched all this with pride, but knew he would have to leave them to their own devices for a short while. Today differed from normal. Today, he had a task for himself while the students fucked and sucked each other full of the energy he would soon reap. Sighing, he turned back to his desk. Waiting for him there, leaned over and tied down to the desk--intricate ropework forming intricate designs up her naked body--was Kaley Winters. Kaley, the girl who had inadvertently set him on this path to this wondrous new life.

"How are we doing, Kaley?" he asked gently as he traced his fingers over her naked, rope laced body.

The girl was whimpering softly, lost in a lustful haze. Her hips squirmed back and forth in her binds; the buzzing of the vibrator in her cunt hummed out an insistent beat. Aaron could smell the arousal dripping down her thighs.

"Kaley..." he repeated, pushing the vibrator in deeper.

"Aaah!" she cried as she came back to reality, shivering beneath the forceful thrusts of the vibrating dildo into her sex. "Oh god! Please, Mr. Kent," she pleaded with a pained voice. "It's too much! p-lease... please let me cum... I'm sorry! I'm sorry for not participating!"

"Oh, I know you are, Kaley," he said in a soft tone. "I know you are. And I can understand your problem."