Collaboration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned down to her ear, and as he did, his fingers slid between her cheeks to caress the puckered cherry of her anus. "You're just like I was," he whispered. "Just a little too resistant to our Mistress's power."

She squirmed as he ran his fingers in a circle around her dark petal. "But we can fix that, Kaley. Fix that right now."

He pushed a single finger into her ass, making Kaley moan and quiver, struggling against her bonds. "Once you give in completely," he said, his voice dropping. "Then, and only then, you may cum."

She writhed on the desk and nodded vigorously. "Yes! Anything!"

Aaron smiled. With his free hand, he pushed the tip of the vibrator further into the depths of her womb. She cried out desperately, her voice rising above the other sounds of lustful passion filling the room.

"You give yourself up to the Mistress's power? Say it. Say it now." His eyes locked with hers, staking a claim over her mind for his dark goddess.

"I give myself to your Mistress," she gasped. "I surrender everything. My body. My soul. Please! Just let me cuuuuumm..."

"That's a good little slavegirl," Aaron said softly as he slid his pants down and withdrew his thick, throbbing manhood from within. He kept the pressure on the vibrator with one hand while he squeezed a dose of lubricant to his shaft. Kaley panted as he stroked himself slowly before finally leaning in close to her ear once more.

"I know how bad you want this," he murmured soothingly. "Want it so bad it will break you." He teased her asshole as he spoke. "It feels good to break, Kaley. I know from experience. My Mistress broke me, and now I get to break you."

She whimpered pitifully at the implication, writhing back and forth atop his desk. Her fingers dug into its surface; nails biting into the wood. Her eyes went wide as Aaron twisted the vibrator to a higher setting and placed the slick head of his cock at the threshold of her rear entrance.

He rubbed his tip against her sensitive bud, eliciting another shuddery moan from deep within her chest. "This is where my Mistress lives," he whispered in her ear, pushing his hips forward, his shaft sliding slowly, but inexorably, into her dark channel. "And this...is where your Mistress lives."

He pressed harder, stoking her need. "And when your mistress decides she wants something..." His voice dropped low. "...you're going to make sure she gets it."

"Yes.... yes!" the young girl moaned as her teacher's cock buried deep into her ass. She strained wildly on the desk, a tremor running through her body as Aaron held steady within her depths, using the vibrator like a stiletto to stab deeper into her pussy.

"I serve her!" she cried as he fucked her ass and stimulated her pussy. "I serve her forever!"

Aaron grunted with satisfaction, feeling her mind cracking. Feeling her defenses disintegrate. He began pushing harder. Faster, his hips colliding with her cheeks each time they struck home with his hard, thick shaft.

She gasped with pleasure and fear as his full length sank further than ever before. In that single moment, she gave in completely. Aaron felt it, felt her break. Felt it, and immediately opened the floodgates of pleasure into her mind, making her cum with wave after wave of soulwracking ecstasy. Her cries echoed out over the other students fucking themselves senseless below.

"Aaaaaaaah! Oh fuckkkk yeeeeeeeesssss!"

Aaron felt the shadows of his Mistress flowing into her. Into her mind. Into her soul. Another servant for his goddess. Another harvester to gather the dark nectar she required.

Perfect. Obedient. Ordered. Just the life he had always wanted.

Just like the life his Mistress had given him.