Collar me Crazy Ch. 06

Story Info
Back together, Mike and April are challenged to save April!
3.7k words
4.7
5k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Get another one in here.' He said as loudly as he could, grunting slightly as he held onto something beneath him. In the darkness, something was brought and thrown across the room, colored lights flickering in the darkness, reflecting off the ceiling and walls as it spun in the air. He caught it and clasped the item, the lights facing inwards, around something soft and dark, the colors all but disappearing against it. Suddenly, as if a struggle had been won, he released what he was holding and stepped back. No more movement disturbed the space below where he had just been.

'Anyone else?' someone asked from the doorway.

'That's everyone,' he replied. 'Three of them. Two women in here.'

'We got a man and a woman,' the unknown doorway speaker replied. 'Nice little shared house groupie.'

'Four,' the first whistled. 'Probably all in on it,' the man in the room agreed.

'Even if they weren't, they wouldn't have known it,' the doorway man said. 'I bet half of them wear it while they're asleep, the pervy sluts.'

'Then this'll be exactly like they're used to,' the room man said, clearly grinning. He pulled a torch from his back pocket, flicking it on and spinning it up to face what was in front of him. The light revealed a bed, creased from where he had previously knelt on it, and there in the bed before him, half covered by the sheets, a bare back and shock of frizzy black hair visible in the harsh white light was one black woman on her back, her chocolate skin gleaming softly.

There was a black leather collar clasped tightly around her neck, a ring of flickering lights alive on its inside edge. Beside her, the long red hair and countless freckles covering her from head to toe indicative of her red-headed looks lay a limp white girl, chalky-white and brown thanks to the freckling. Where the black woman was on her stomach, the red-head was on her back, one arm up on the pillow under her head, the other limp across her body. The man in the doorway entered as the other played the torch across the pair and flicked the arm off the red head's body with one finger, his eyes lingering on the woman's crotch.

'Carpet matches the drapes,' he said with relish. 'Look at that meat sandwich.'

'Check this one out,' his companion said, moving back to the black woman. 'They really do have the best curves, jesus.' He touched the backside below him, slipping the sheets down until they revealed the generous globe. He gave it a squeeze, then a slap. Then, looking lower, twisting slightly so his flashlight played along the gap between them, his fingers slipped lower still, his index sliding gently along the black slit just visible between the two round cheeks. She parted ever so slightly at his touch, the tiniest hint of a bright pink pussy appearing there, starkly different to the chocolate outer labia. He grinned in satisfaction. 'These will bring in thousands, I'm telling you now. Look at that!"

Twenty minutes later, two cars pulled away from the curb outside the shared house, each driven by one of the two men. In the first sat one black woman and one red-headed white woman, clothed and calm, riding as if they had called the lift in personally. In the other, a blonde man and a brunette sat, equally as compliant. The only thing each had in common was a collar around their necks, all of them flickering against their skin as the technology contained within worked to subdue and control their minds, making them completely obedient to any command issued to them.

It just so happened that they had been commanded to get dressed and come with the men; and so that was exactly what they were doing, quite willingly.

-

It had been a few weeks since April had really seen any action, aside from the porn she'd watched last night, during which she'd rather enjoyed fingering herself and finishing with one of her more powerful vibrators. Even then, orgasm didn't feel as good as sex could; the slight stain she'd left where she'd squirted was indicative of an enjoyable time, but nothing like the whole-body-workout brain-blaster she'd had before with real penises-and-slash-or-vaginas - depending on that day's feelings. The last time she'd had a good root - or for that matter, sex at all - had been when her newfound friends Michael and Victoria had been around. To her surprise, about a week after she'd waved goodbye to them, April had answered her door not to the hopeful arrival of her new package containing one brand-new mind control collar, but to two young sex-pests. She'd welcomed them in and was immediately pleasantly surprised to see Victoria's neck presenting with a familiar brown leather band around it. Grinning at it, she'd looked to Michael for answers, and he'd provided.

'We're taking it in turns,' he said. The only condition is memory; we made a code command that sets the wearer to remember everything until they next take it off and that's the default. Right now she's in passive mode, but she can remember what she's doing now and will remember after she hands it to me.' He smiled at Victoria, who grinned happily back. 'Also, it's default timer is twenty-four hours now, not one hour. That's the maximum amount of time we can wear it for. When it expires, it either goes into passive mode if an activity is being performed, or has the wearer take it off if it's in passive mode.'

'Don't you worry it'll turn off in the middle of something awkward?' April asked as she lounged back on her couch, drink in hand, listening to the pair talk.

'Actually, we intended for it,' Victoria said. 'The other day, we decided to have sex before the timer ran out. The goal was not to finish until after I woke up. I remember coming out of it underneath him, feeling him fucking me as if it were his first thrust and...' Victoria suddenly grew rosy. 'It was, uh, good.'

After some catch-up time, April asked the question she had been dreading, and was delighted to discover the answer. Worried the pair had only come around to talk about their new happy life together, she was surprised to watch as, in answer, Mike drew out his phone, opened up his app and slid the slider controlling 'libido' up to maximum. The collar instantly went out of passive mode and Victoria went still and blank, but almost no time later, she began to sigh and pant, her legs parting and her hands roaming.

'Sometimes I just do this to her and force her to work herself up,' Michael said as Vicky's hands squirmed and pressed into her pants, then flew up to her tits and back again. She moaned softly. 'I did this while I peed before sex the first time she wore it, and when I came back she was actually dripping.' He opened up his custom commands section - April had never had time to even look in here herself, although she had checked it out afterwards in her now collar-less app - and tapped one called "strip and wait." The code flew off to Victoria's collar and she stood, quickly flicking her shirt over her head, pulling her pants down and stepping easily out of both her panties and bra. The whole routine had taken her about ten seconds. April's eyebrows went up.

'Impressive,' she said, greeted now by the naked body before her. Her eyebrows doubled their distance from the rest of her face when she saw the pink shape embedded in the young woman's body. Michael shrugged.

'She's really dirty,' he said. 'She likes when she's told not to acknowledge it, and then I play with it. She can scream and thrash and do anything she likes in her head, but her body just stays doing whatever it was doing before. I made her cum entirely silently while we were at the store,' he grinned. 'Almost looked like she'd peed.'

'You've barely been gone a week, you fucking sexaholics,' April chided, smiling. 'Fucking teenagers.'

'Hey, we're old enough, and you started this - don't have a go at us for liking it.' And just to spite her, Michael turned Victoria's vibrator on. Then he put her libido back up to maximum and watched with April as she practically collapsed in ecstasy, moaning throatily and bucking her hips as if she were riding someone.

'One more command I put in all her presets is that she can't cum without my command,' Michael said. 'It's the only thing she's specifically not allowed to remember. She said something like that would be okay, and fun for her not to know that she couldn't finish. Now, instead of waiting for my word immediately, she'll just build and build and build until she can't do anything else and tries to beg me.' Gesturing to the writhing woman, he said, 'Vicky, cum for me.'

And April couldn't help her amazement as the girl immediately and violently released on her carpet, thrashing and screaming and bucking. Michael' hadn't even used the app's mic; that was just a verbal order. Clearly, she was so worked up already that orgasm was just a single stimulus away. When she was finished, Michael dropped her libido down again and got her to relax, panting on the carpet, already sweating and one orgasm in.

'So. Want her to fuck you?' Mike asked, grinning.

A few minutes later, April was laying back across her own couch as Victoria mounted her, hooking a leg over her own and pinioning her other foot into the armrest of the couch. April lifted herself up and met Victoria's pussy with her own, and she felt the hardness of the toy inside the younger female touching her.

'Victoria, fuck April until you both cum,' he commanded. 'You will cum when April does.' And at his word, Victoria started to rub herself against April, grasping the back of the couch and scissoring the older blonde. Before long, the toy joined the party, and April couldn't help herself rapidly climbing as the combination of gorgeous young woman, erotic lesbian sex and the buzzing toy rubbing against her clit and causing Vicky's pussy to thrum worked her better than she'd expected. She gazed up into Victoria's focused blue eyes and moaned as pussy excited pussy, gasping and bucking with each thrust, rolling her own cunt back and forth until she felt the rolling wave build higher and higher and finally crest deep inside her. She had fucking needed this!

With a sudden tensing motion and a heated rush, April peaked, hung in nothingness for an instant, and then shook pulsing and gasping as orgasm flowed freely from her body. Seeing her release, Victoria instantly followed suit, crushing her whole labia against April's as blissful release hit her too. The vibrating toy stimulated them both and for a while both women shook, joined at the cunt until the rippling orgasm made both buck and jolt. When they were both spent, Victoria leaned down over April until she could lay on her, her breasts firm against April's chest, and went limp, resting there in contentedness. April lay back, panting and gasping and enjoying the smaller girl's weight and feeling on her, the buzzing toy just barely touching her hyper-sensitive clit.

'She's probably just as sensitive,' Michael said, reminding April that he was even there. 'Which is exactly how I want her.' As April turned to look, she was greeted by the sight of Michael less his clothes over on the chair, stroking himself gently. Victoria looked up too, and when her eyes fell on it she picked herself up stickily from April's body, clambered to her feet and fell to her knees in front of it. April lay back and rode down her high as the sounds of sucking began to emanate from a few feet to her side, waiting until they culminated in Michael's groans and Victoria's muffled, throaty sighs. She sat up in time to see Victoria's milky white back straighten as it rocked between Michael's legs, the tips of one set of fingers visible between her legs as her other hand and mouth worked her partner.

'Good girl Vicky,' Michael sighed. 'Relax. Come up here.' He helped her up onto the arm rest and replaced her hand with his own, her body melting into his and the chair as his touch overtook everything else.

'She's a complete animal under this thing,' Michael said as he rubbed circles over her slick cunt. 'Addictive. She can't cum too many times. The more she does, the easier the next one is.' He sped up quickly and within ten seconds of work she began to buck gently, gasping and yipping. 'She just needs it.' He helped her climax, drop, then build again, and after her third riding of April's armrest and his hand, he took the external tip of her toy and switched it off manually. 'Don't want to overdo it, she'll be spent for the night now.' He said, the entranced Victoria clearly finished for now - and she looked like it, too. As the toy switched off and her commands completed, she slumped back, utterly done.

A while later, as the three rode their collective pleasure-highs out in what was more and more becoming April's sex house, with a vibrating notification on Michael's phone, Victoria's collar silently switched itself into passive mode. Evidently, her twenty-four hours had expired. Blinking as conscious control returned to her, Victoria looked around, found April and grinned brightly. 'Hi,' she said breathily, still processing her new memories. 'Woah,' she blinked. 'That was fucking hot.'

'You're telling me,' April concurred. Victoria grinned again, still low on breath and a bit knocked out from her return. She looked down, took in her naked body and the toy, then at Michael, seeing his crotch. Far from having anything to say, she just smiled wider still with a breathy exhalation and kissed him, the two actions saying all they needed to. She approved, and she liked what she'd done.

'Oh to share a love like this,' April said dreamily to no one in particular as they pashed. Michael gave her a side-eye and Vicky couldn't stop herself giggling slightly as it all still hit her.

'Thanks for coming around, you guys,' April said more seriously after a bit. 'I was starting to miss you.'

'You, the "deviant whore" missing some normies like us?' Victoria teased.

'The real joke here is calling yourselves "normies",' April retorted. 'You're worse than me. Who'd have thought you'd get more use out of my collar than I would.' The group smiled, genuinely pleased to be back together and enjoying the company. They chilled like that for a while in contented silence.

It was about an hour later, as Michael and Victoria were once again sharing April's shower that April heard a sound from outside. She was lounging half asleep on her couch under a blanket, having not bothered even to redress herself. Mike and Vicky had been going to shower and dry off and stay the night in her spare room, so, without a need to rush or any particular reason to do anything at all and with a pussy that needed a good cleaning, April had simply kipped down and waited for her turn.

Blinking and lifting her head to listen, April heard a soft click, followed by what she thought was a wave of cool air. She lifted her head to look up at her front door and was greeted with the black gloved hand of an intruder. Before she could make a sound, the rubber-padded glove closed around her mouth and nose and cut off her air, constricting the initial scream down to a muted buzz. She kicked out and tried to throw herself off the couch, but half asleep as she had been, she was slower to respond than normal and didn't know that a second attacker was already circling her couch to approach her from below. Her ankles flew about a foot under her own motion before they were clamped back down by the hands of the second home invader, and to her own horror, April watched above the glove as something she thought she recognized appeared from the pocket of the first.

April's eyes went wide, first with confusion, then shock. She put her hands up to defend herself, but the man's hand wasn't going for her face or her abdomen; rather, between them. He went low past her head as her arms came up and slipped the item around her neck and April was just in time to desperately grasp at it as the cool metal inside it slipped against her skin. In order to clip the spring clasp shut, her attacker had to let go of her face, and even though he was lightning quick, April managed to let out one short shout as she struggled, reaching for a grip on his hand, his arm, anything. The hand flew to the clasp with practiced accuracy, the spring-loaded clip popped home and in instant later April felt the growingly familiar sensation of her world blurring, seeming to stretch and warp and elongate as if her mind's eye had just been reshaped into a convenient closed box. She struggled to scream and fight and rip the collar off, but her view of her own living room was growing still and her attackers outside that box letting her go. She didn't move when she was released- in fact, she didn't move at all. April's mind was no longer under her control, and her body was already awaiting external command.

April lay there on her own couch, subdued by a new collar around her neck as her two male attackers stepped back.

'This one's hot,' the first man said. 'Check those tits.' He pulled the blanket away from April's limp body and whistled out loud, dropping it on her floor. 'Damn, check out that everything.' He touched her breast, ran a hand over her skin and dipped one finger across her pussy without concern, lifting it to sniff. 'Freshly squeezed,' he jeered to his partner. 'Guess she had a little fun before we got here.'

'Poor dumb bitch fell asleep after touchy-touchy time,' the second man laughed. 'There'll be plenty more of that in her immediate future. C'mon, let's get her in the car.'

Soon afterwards April responded obediently to a command she didn't know she was following. She got up and got dressed herself quietly. Her attackers had her complete obedience now, so they used it to get her to simply to gather her things and follow them out her front door - hell, she even locked it for them with her own key.

It was only as she her property between the two men that something unexpected happened. The front door clicked, the sound of a lock turning, and then flew open. The two men spun - April didn't react. There in the doorway were silhouetted Mike and Victoria, Mike in his shorts, Victoria wrapped in two towels, evidently having not had time to dress post-shower.

'Hey!' Michael shouted in shock.

The two men hot-footed it, clearing the last few steps through April's front yard and into the waiting car. One of the men put a hand to April's back and she must have been following some command to keep up with her captors because she started running with them. Michael bolted after them and collected the shirt of the one in the back of the trio, who jerked as he was pulled backwards but spun quickly and ripped his shirt from Michael's hand, throwing him off enough to slip away.

Already reacting on impulse and adrenaline, Michael staggered, but it was all the attackers needed. As April swung herself into the back seat, the delayed man threw himself in beside her and the car pulled away before the door had even closed, lead footing it up the road at speed.

'Oh my god,' Victoria gasped.

'Get some clothes,' Mike said to her, grabbing her shoulder. 'Go Vicky, now!'

Stunned but forced into action by Mike's words, Victoria ran back inside. A minute later she returned with a pile of clothes, including a handful of April's. The towel had fallen from her upper half and she was running topless, but she didn't seem to care. She clung two armfuls of clothes to her body and as she ran down April's front steps, Michael pulled up hard in Victoria's car, having just had time to turn it around.

'We need to follow them,' Michael said. They had driven to April's, and Michael found himself feeling glad they had. As his girlfriend lumped it inside in a messy bundle, he shot off the mark after the kidnapping car.

'Mikey, what the fuck is going on,' Victoria said fearfully.

'It's got to be to do with something she's into, some club or gang. Maybe even these collar people,' Michael said as he swung around the corner. 'Keep your eyes down the side streets.'

12