Collar me Crazy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''She had a collar on,' Victoria gasped. 'A fucking collar. A new collar.'

''It makes sense,' Mike replied, praying heading towards the nearest main road was the right call. 'They sell the perfect control. Of course some freak wants in on that action. She probably walked right out of her own house for them. Fuck!'

Turning the corner, they entered a long street, at the end of which was the nearest main road, a north south connector that eventually went both towards the city and out to the country.

'That's them!' Victoria screamed suddenly. Up ahead at the end of the street, waiting to turn out into the highway was the same car that had been parked out the front of April's home. Mike took the plunge and floored it.

'Let's hope we can catch up,' he said bitterly, as they raced forwards to save their friend from - what? Neither knew for sure. Enslavement? Abuse? Or something worse yet?

Only one thing would tell them.

And they were heading straight for it.

TO BE C[APTURED]ONTINUED...

12