Collar me Crazy Ch. 07

Story Info
Can Mike and Vicky save not just April, but all these girls?
6.3k words
4.62
4.7k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following the car that was carrying their all too willing friend away from her home, Victoria and Michael barely stopped to think. They wound their way up the highway as the escaping vehicle took their friend to some unknown location, both cars keeping up roughly the same pace on the public roadway. Eventually, as they worked their way away through town the nondescript car up ahead turned off the highway, followed by Michael and Victoria, the latter having scrambled to dress herself in the passenger seat as they drove, her old bra and panties going on over some roughly fitting clothes she had pulled from the pile scooped out of April's cupboard back at home in the mad rush to grab what they could before the chase. 'She might need some of them,' Michael had said regarding the pile affirmatively. 'And maybe other people will too. We can't know what we'll find when we get there.' Wherever 'there' was...

It was about ten minutes later that the pair pulled to a stop a short way behind their target car, their headlights off. Birds chirped as the last of the sunlight dipped below the horizon; it was nearly nighttime. They had come a considerable way and found themselves in a new part of town; the sounds of cars and noise reached them from places vaguely nearby, as though activity was rife a few blocks away, but not closer. They had come down a back street that edged onto the interstate rail line - only cargo came in here for processing, no civilian transport trains or trams which meant there were only a trains that passed by on any given day and then those were rarely interested in the goings-on outside their own dirty windows. Mike and Victoria watched as the doors opened and three figures stepped out of the car ahead - the two men and April, still dressed in her blue shirt and track pants. As if she was part of their group, April followed the men up the curb and across to a blocky, dark building just ahead of where they had parked, the lead man unlocking a door there and ushering the others inside. The door shut behind him.

'C'mon,' Mike said, swinging his door open. The pair approached the building quietly, searching for entrance. They could hear the muted sound of a pulsing rhythm coming from inside, and as they neared, loud voices and the waving, melodic screech of synthesizers reached their ears, dull and muted by the thick concrete and brick walls.

'It's a nightclub,' Victoria realized. Unable to find an entrance other than the rear door the men had used earlier - and it had no handle, it was clearly opened only by the key and would probably spring open on it's own when unlocked - the pair went around to the front to see if this club was open. To their delight, and dismay, they found that it was.

'It's not a nightclub,' Mike said as he saw the bright neon lights and imagery coating this side of the place, aimed into a carpark that itself hung off a hooked, one-way side street. 'It's a strip club.'

After a little time to think, Mike and Victoria had a plan. Now dressed in the most appropriate of April's clothes they could find - Mike in a gay Hawaiian shirt and shorts, Victoria in a more skimpy vee-neck and tights - the pair entered the club. A nondescript bouncer eyed them, but clearly this club was particularly lax on it's entrance rules and the pair weren't stopped. They pushed through a few doorways, the beat growing louder and louder until a pair of double doors swung apart to reveal a glittering pink, purple and red runway, neon lights burning, pointing right at them. Men and a few women leaned on the long runway, many chucking bills up at the woman who danced sensuously above them. Two rounded sections that allowed for two more dancers were on either side of the far end of the runway, and as he looked at it, Mike noticed with a grunt that this runway took the shape of a dick and balls, like the synonymous hand drawing found in bathroom stalls the world over. He looked around; there were larger pole-sporting tables adorned with dancing women, and more barely-clothed girls waited and served. Themed tables were arranged in the empty space and there was a bar in the wall on the left-hand side. The only man Michael could find that wasn't a patron was in the back, protected from serving by the presence of two more women. These two, from this distance, appeared to either have nothing on their upper halves or were wearing skin-coloured tape over their nipples.

'Let's not be too obvious,' Mike shouted in Victoria's ear as he pulled her to a corner booth. 'We'll just have to see if we can find a way out the back somehow. See if we can find her.'

'Alright, but if we're getting lap dances, I want my own,' Victoria said, grinning through the worry that wrapped around her heart and trying to cope with humour. Mike laughed and they sat at a table shaped like a love heart, frowning at the wax candle on it which was a mould of an erect, veiny dick. It's tip had burned itself a crater and was starting to drip white wax down it's shaft and onto the table - a neat, if cheesy, effect. Victoria was sure there would be selfies out there of people pretending to suck these novelty candles.

For a while, the pair watched the entertainment from afar. At the premier spot on the runway, a blonde woman with only a thong hiding her most sacred area from view squatted and worked her backside, using her pole to swing her legs wide, occasionally tipping herself upside down and letting her patrons see her breasts, her powerful legs holding her as she pushed out with one arm as if inviting them to touch her upturned tits. Money coated the floor, and as she squatted upright once more, she quickly scooped it up, stuffing it right over her lady parts.

'That can't be hygienic,' Victoria said, scrunching up her face.

It was as the woman worked her crowd, turning and showing herself off that she eventually manoeuvred around to face them. Staring at her, Mike and Victoria both noticed it at the same time as she went upside down, her hair falling away from her shoulders. It was less obvious than April's or Victoria's - which had been left in the car when they had changed - because this one was cream-coloured, not far off the colour of her skin, but it was nonetheless unmistakable from this angle. There, around the stripper's neck, sat a collar. Victoria's hand grasped Michael's thigh and he grabbed it right back.

'Yeah, I see it. Let's check out the other girls.' They stood and moved along to the penis's right ball, where a new pole hosted a red-headed woman who was wrapped in what appeared to be only tape. Red and purple stripes wrapped around her neck, behind her shoulders, across each breast and back around her to curve across each butt cheek, hook between her legs to cover her vagina and then across her thighs, seamlessly disappearing back into the tape at her back so that she seemed to be dressed in an endless ribbon. The tape allowed her complete freedom, which she used to great advantage, throwing herself about with energy, sometimes dropping to her knees or into a crawl, other times rolling on her back or twisting her body across the floor and around her pole. As the couple took a seat at a new shaft-shaped table, Victoria sitting under the bell-shaped helmet, they watched for signs of a collar. Sure enough, a white band with red fixtures was clasped tightly around her neck too. At that moment, the models rotated, and Red Head swapped with the dancer from the front, while the dancer from the dick's left ball stood and collected her money. As she got up, Victoria pointed, and they watched her walk off the stage to swap with a new performer. When she flicked her hair, the unmistakable sight of a cream collar came momentarily into view.

'Every girl here is wearing a control collar,' Victoria hissed. 'They're all dancing under orders.'

'Which means April is probably about to join them on stage,' Michael said. 'No doubt as soon as they get her dressed in something suitably revealing.'

Michael was right, although he didn't realise just how right, or little time it had taken for April to be prepared. As the woman from the left ball strode off stage, her hips swinging as her high heels accentuated her curves, a shapely blonde woman in a string bikini and red lace panties emerged, her feet tied into impossible nine-inch clear plastic heels. Despite the new look, the couple recognised April immediately. Already tall, the heels made April look huge, and her small back curved sharply as the posture - and no doubt her programming - accentuated her body as much as possible. April strutted like a runway queen, clearly new to the shoes but doing a good job of making it work, taking up her place at Left Ball pole and getting horrifyingly easily to work.

'Come on,' Mike said, standing. Together, the pair moved back around the room, finding a table carved in the shape of a labia that was unoccupied. The table's legs were cut at the top of the thighs, giving the table a sort of flattened spinning-top shape - spread legs and a stomach on either side of a hairless, parted snatch. 'They don't hold back,' Mike commented as he looked at it. 'I think they modelled this after my ex.' Victoria elbowed him.

For a while, the pair watched their friend get to work. She had inherited the least popular ball at the moment, but the few men at her feet were generous enough. As April slid down her pole, her vague eyes staring off as she spread wide in front of one eager man, she leant forwards, scooped up the bills and pulled back just before he could grab one of her breasts. She worked her crowd as if this were her job, spreading her legs, twisting her body and spinning as best she could. Money went into her miniscule nipple coverings and under the hem of her panties as she slowly earned her keep.

'So what do we do?' Victoria said as she watched April. 'We can't free her from here. We'd never get out the front door.' Her eyes alighted on the collar, a yellow and grey piece that had clearly been added to match her hair, swapped for the black one used to get her out of her home. A dog's bone hung from the front of this one, and Mike imagined similar coy keyrings hung off the others - making these collars simply a symbol of this club's 'uniform' and nothing to suspect to the average watcher. Coupled with booze and arousal, no one would ever look beyond the simple answer here to see the true reason all these girls stripped here.

'We wait until she goes back inside then ask for a private show,' Michael replied. 'Then we take off her collar and run.'

It took about an hour for April to work the whole floor. She swapped with the other ball first, collecting money several more times, before she took the head position - in this case, literally, at the engorged tip of the penis-shaped stage. Michael and Victoria kept watching, generally enjoying the show in a disconnected sort of way - a lot of sexy women still turned the pair on, but they had a job to do and fear for their friend fogged any real enjoyment they derived.

'After this,' Michael shouted, 'when we're back home, we need to have sex.' Victoria nodded, biting her lip as she watched the brunette down at the right ball slipping her fingertips over the black tape clinging to her pussy, her bent legs almost at a straight line apart. The man in front of her, correctly, pulled out a hundred and she rubbed that over her crotch too before resuming her pole dance. Her breasts only had strips over her nipples, and they were perky and full.

Eventually, April took her leave, her ass swinging as she strode away. 'C'mon,' Michael said. The pair approached the back room and waited in line for their turn at the small stand where a man was taking payment for dances. They stepped up.

'No shared rooms,' he said without hint of budging in his voice. Mike shrugged and pulled out his wallet.

'I'm paying for both,' he said loudly. He tapped twice and said who they wanted, and they were ushered through some hanging curtains and beads into the back. A few dull cut-outs here separated only by curtains served as the private rooms, and Mike and Victoria were gestured into neighbouring ones. As they took their places on cushioned benches inside, the muted sounds of moans and gasps reached their assaulted ears. They sidled up to the curtain between them.

'Whoever gets her, try to keep her calm,' Michael said in a whisper. 'Maybe she can walk right out of here once she's awake-' He jumped back as his curtain was suddenly pushed open, and a man's hand waved someone inside. To his dismay, another blonde woman stepped inside, and as the curtain swung shut behind her, he watched her begin to work her stuff for him without really wanting her to.

Next door, Victoria waited. She heard Michael's stripper enter, but the pounding club beat and her ringing ears stopped her from hearing any speech, if he was talking. She waited what felt like minutes for her own turn, nervously wringing her hands, unsure of why Michael's woman had come out so much quicker than hers had. Eventually, the curtains were parted, and she looked up as April strode sexily in. Her heart thrummed viciously in her chest.

The blonde girl worked her booty in Michael's face and he stared from a foot away at her crotch waving in front of him. It was hot, of course; but in that moment all he could see was April in some other room, serving some other man under someone else's control. He watched the ass get replaced by a chest held firm by a silky bra, the cleavage pressed as she leaned over him, rubbing her breasts together. She sighed and put her knees either side of him on the cushioned bench so that her breasts were right in front of him. She moaned softly, and he stared at the tits, then up to her face. Then, he paused in thought, not seeing the sensual female at all. Maybe the key isn't just getting April out of here at all...

Victoria watched April push herself towards her, spreading herself wide. Her red lace panties were partially see-through, and she watched the feminine body parts through them as she worked, slipping her fingertips over herself and up to grope her breasts. April was as hot as she had been back in her own house; she had Victoria quite worked up, but she wasn't going to do anything about that here and now. Not under someone else's control, in someone else's strip club, with someone else's orders. She waited for the right opportunity to reach up and remove the collar tensely.

Michael watched as the girl worked in front of him, leaning closer until she was practically touching him. She put her head over his shoulder and pressed forwards, giving his nose a front-row seat to her cleavage. Clearly, touching wasn't a big part of the collar program these girls followed; that was good. It gave Vicky a chance to get close enough to April. Michael reached up, sliding his fingertips softly along the blonde's sides and up behind her, as if to pull her chest in closer, intending to reach up to her neck and rip her collar free. His fingertips touched the edge of the rubbery silicone band.

Victoria was assaulted by a front-row seat of April's crotch as her friend put her leg up on the seat beside her and rubbed it in front of her face. She could smell her from here, and Victoria stared, just desperate for the chance to grab the yellow collar from April's throat. She wondered how Michael was doing next door. Suddenly, there was a loud slapping sound and a scream. Two men ran towards the room next door, and Victoria had to control the adrenaline that surged inside her as both her and April turned to face the source of the noise. She took the chance, reaching up quickly for April's neck and grabbing the silicone strap, her right hand sliding around and twisting over the metal clasp-

-As quick as a whip, April's arm lashed out, flinging the arm free. She twisted her other around Victoria's left and pinioned her as the first arm came back rapidly, slapping across Victoria's head. She gasped as stars burst in her eyes, momentarily stunned. Victoria blinked, still pinned by her left hand under April's arm, and a moment later April's free hand returned. Instead of hitting her though, or calling out, April did something entirely unexpected. She raised the collar that had secretly been clipped through the back of her panties, hidden out of sight behind her body, and as Victoria reeled in her momentary confusion, slipped it around the young woman's neck. These silicone collars were magnetic rather than clasped, which was how April had removed it so easily from her waistband, and it made it easy for her to reach around the collar and neck and lift the two sections closer together. An instant later as the two ends snapped smoothly home, Victoria's muscles relaxed and April released her arm, letting the blonde settle back into a motionless, unresponsive position on her red cushion. Victoria had just been collared, and was now under someone else's command.

Michael reeled from the slap as two men threw the curtains open. 'No touching,' one of them said as he reached in for Michael, grabbing his shoulder and pulling him forcefully out of the space. No doubt 'touching' could be gotten away with normally - maybe it helped patrons feel like the performer really, really wanted them, but they weren't going to explain that to them. He struggled as they pulled him away from the girl in the room. 'Get off!' he fought, swinging his arms to stop them from getting a good grip. His movements pushed aside the curtains, and as he fought, he caught sight of what was happening in the room next to him. When he saw inside, the fight died in him instantly. Far from free, April stood dumbly in the curtained room, her yellow collar still around her neck, and beside her, unmoving and unresponsive, a red band around her own neck, was Victoria.

'No!' Michael screamed as he was pulled away by one of the men. He staggered, reeling with what he had seen - Victoria, collared. Now instead of freeing their friend, both of them were captives of this place, soon no doubt to be flaunting their pussies in the face of anyone who would pay to watch and not even knowing they were doing it. He stumbled, fell. Maybe they would put one on him, too, and make him clean the toilets or serve the bar or perform for-

And then resolve settled in as his knees cracked painfully on the dirty carpet. His face set, his brow furrowed. I am not letting you take Victoria and my friend!

Mike let his adrenaline take over. He punched up, collecting the guard between the legs. He didn't wait to watch him buckle and put his shoulder into the second man before he could aid the first. The charge sent the both of them flying backwards and the guard went right through the curtains hiding the two women away. He was pulled off his flight path by the fabric, and as it went taut, the curtain rail burst from the ceiling, pulling the whole row down. Three 'rooms' suddenly became open plan as the curtain rail dropped away, Michael and Victoria's rooms now in the open as well as one room that had a stunned woman sitting on her bench, waiting patiently. She screamed as the guard, the loose curtains and Michael careened into the room that had been April's and Victoria's. The guard fell into April, knocking her backwards. She stumbled, collapsed under him, and the curtain covered them both as it clanged down. Without any time to think or reassess, Michael threw himself upwards, pain burning his elbow from the crash landing. Before she could receive any programming, he threw one arm out towards Victoria and ripped the red collar from her neck, the magnets popping open harmlessly behind her throat. Victoria blinked as she came back, shock surging across her face.

'Quick!' Michael shouted. 'Get April's collar off and put it on the guard!' Michael turned and ran back to the first man, who was on all fours in pain, and slid the red band around his neck. 'That'll probably help you get over the pain, which is more than you deserve,' he said as the man slackened, submitting to the collar's overriding control. Behind him, Victoria scrambled to reveal April's face, found her yellow band and scratched to free it. The woman struggled to fight back, but her arms were restrained by the curtain.

12