All Comments on 'Collar me Crazy Ch. 07'

by IAmControl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always appreciate happy endings to a good MC story. This was well done, thanks for writing it.

IAmControlIAmControlover 1 year agoAuthor

You're welcome! I'm so glad you enjoyed! Come back soon for more :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Secretly hoping there’s more fun with the 3 living together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aww, sad ending. Shame she didn't get to keep the better model. The ending makes me think of the Dog Whisperer's expensive collars. Cesar Millan is behind the control collars! LOL The New "Slut Whisperer" Collar model 2023. rofl

I wonder if the strip club's collars were basically the same and had the same phone app control as April's original? In that case, Michael's phone with that app could have been used to counteract the club's control of each woman once a link had been established without the club realizing.

Hopefully there will be other spin-offs of the control collar idea. I'd guess the investigation figured out what was really going on. The cops probably tracked down and talked to the other women. Wouldn't be surprised if they also tracked April down. Then maybe a story of infiltrating the company producing them? Could be government intrigue as politicians are controlled, police as well. The WEF is revealed as the World Enslavement Facility.

IAmControlIAmControlover 1 year agoAuthor

Haha! I like the thinking Anon and it's been great reading along as you do. Rest assured there's more to tell in this world, so don't go too far away!

As we see on the table in the back room, this club was being run with a mix of phones and what we can only assume is some emulators or something similar on the laptop, unless it was solely hosting spreadsheets and schedules... Either way, many of them were damaged in the scuffle. There's one fundamental flaw in the collars, and that's that they have to unpair - and thus stop any running commands - to be re-added. This might be easier said than done in some cases, for example, one woman alone in a house verses a man in a hostile club. It also means you need to remove the device first from the current app (or reset the collar) - both of which couldn't be done in the club. However, if the guys couldn't find a way to get the women out, there's every possibility that they might have tried to recover those phones to command them to do so!

Good food for thought - and I can't wait to see what you think of the next stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A decent story on the surface, but issues emerge if you dig deeper. Firstly, as with all mind-control tech, there's always the "why don't people try to take over the world with this" question, which isn't adequately answered here. Secondly, as with all clandestine sex slave stories, there's the question of why the perps don't go for especially vulnerable targets such as immigrants, runaways, drug addicts, the homeless, etc. It's easier to carry out, and easier to go unnoticed. Going off the purchase list makes no sense unless the collars only work on certain people and the buyers list is a list of those the collars work on.

IAmControlIAmControlover 1 year agoAuthor

You're looking surface-level; the purchase list does a few things. It A) guarantees that the target is into the right things (useful for strip clubs or sex slaves) B) guarantees a certain level of knowledge about them (such as whether or not they are female, where they live etc.) and C) might even mean they're using their collar when you strike, which might make them an easy target.

Think about it - what is the point of using one on your average - and might I add, completely unrelated - people off the street? These collars work best when their users know and enjoy something they're told to do, since they use that wearer's knowledge. A woman interested in MC play who owns a collar and wants to use one (either on herself or others) is a much more viable target than John Smith from the Corner of the Street.

Remember - the point here isn't just to control the world. Right now, that would mean putting a collar on everyone at once, since you can't put one around the neck of suited politicians or uniformed police without raising suspicion. So, the company might want to keep operating under the radar, profiting nicely on both selling the tech and selling the buyer's info to other criminals who similarly don't want to be seen and caught. The makers make healthy profits and the kidnappers/opportunists get a shot at the right kind of person.

Keep in mind also that some of the buyers for these names and addresses probably don't want to move the wearer at all, but perhaps use it as a 'free sex service' - I'm sure there are people who've bought these locations so they can peep on women and slide in when the opportunity arises.

Sometimes, taking over the world is too hard and a pointless goal - why take over the world when you could keep getting paid by it while all those buyers share the goal of keeping this tech secret? No need to worry about running the planet under your command when you can stay hidden and get a lot of money, sex and service out of it.

Hope you enjoyed regardless!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was a beautiful and nice ending.

IAmControlIAmControl9 months agoAuthor

Love that you loved it Anon! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIAmControl@IAmControl
EMC/Hypnosis, Transgender/transformation (with a M>F preference) Lesbian, Science-fiction, Fantasy, Bimboification & Dollification and light BDSM story lover with a passion for quality authoring, sensical story writing, and unique, believable concepts. I write what inspires me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES