Collared - Case 1J992E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane just sat, staring at Edwards in disbelief at what he was telling her.

"On Saturdays," he continued, "you should be up and dressed by at least 8 AM, unless you want to walk outside naked that is, because at 8 AM you will be required to exit your home and move at least 300 feet from your front door. Your Collar will go Red if you are outside of the house. You'll know when you are far enough away because your Collar will be vibrating until you are, and if you don't leave your house and keep moving, you are going to get a nasty shock. Your Collar will go Green an hour later at 9 AM."

"When your Collar is yellow while you are home, from the time you get up to the time you go to sleep, you will make sure all of your blinds and curtains are open so that anyone who looks in will be able to see you in your birthday suit. Of course, anyone watching on the cameras will be able to see you naked as well by just going to Channel 6. You know what Channel 6 is, right?"

Jane nodded her head, she knew what Channel 6 was, though she hadn't watched it much since she preferred Channel 8. Channel 2 was where the Coliseum battles were broadcast, Channel 4 was basic Empire news, Channel 8 were talk shows, and Channel 6 was an interactive station of the Empire's that was part website, part video channel where anyone could go to learn about anyone who had been Collared, such as what they had done and what their punishment was, as well as to watch on the cameras Collared people being punished, in other words, fucked. It was basically a pornsite to keep the public happy by allowing them to watch their fellow citizens be embarrassed and legally molested. Most people had no problem with it, since it wasn't them that was Collared. Jane had only looked at it once, just to see what it was.

"And now everyone will be able to see me," Jane thought sadly.

"In addition..." Edwards continued.

"There's more?" Jane interrupted, disbelievingly.

"Oh yes," Edwards replied with a smirk. "The last part of your punishment is you will be required to masturbate at least once every Sunday between the hours of 3 PM and Midnight. Whether you want to do it at home or in public is up to you. Be sure to put on a good show for the viewers, or your sentencing may be extended or altered some other way."

Jane was speechless. She had heard of this happening to others, but had hoped it would never happen to her, but now, it had, and it was even more mortifying than she could ever have imagined.

"Your Collar must be visible at all times. And don't even think of trying to take your Collar off. For one thing, the shock you would get would not be pleasant. For another, tampering with a Collar automatically adds one year to your sentence. The courts are not entirely heartless, though," Edwards said.

"Sure, they're not," thought Jane sarcastically.

"You will be given some time to recover on Sundays, when from 9 AM until 3 PM, your Collar will be blue which basically means it will not affect you in any way at all, it will be like you are not even wearing it. That will be the only time you ever get to feel free. Then, and only then, will you be as you were before you were collared."

"Well, I guess that's something," Jane thought.

"However," Edwards added.

"Of course," thought Jane.

"On Sundays, from 3 PM until you leave your house the next day, no matter where you are, your Collar will turn Yellow. After a day or two, you'll understand what Yellow phase does, so unless you actually enjoy being seen in public naked or fucking, I'd recommend you be home on Sunday when your Collar changes," said Edwards with a smirk.

"I believe that is everything," Edwards said turning to the judge. "Your honor, ready for testing,"

"Good," the judge replied, looking at Jane wickedly.

Edwards went over to his table and hit a button on his computer. "Red phase, activated."

Jane's Collar changed from red to green. Jane did feel something when the Collar changed color, but she wasn't sure what it was, she just felt different.

"Ok, let's test it. Jane, stand up and take off your clothes," the judge said eagerly.

Before she knew what was happening, she was doing just as the judge instructed. She unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off and unzipped and pulled her pants down and off until she was again completely naked. The bailiff, the Judge, and Edwards all stared hungrily at her body as her face turned red.

"Nice tits, babe," the judge said lecherously. "Go stand with your back against the red X."

Jane still tried to resist, but she couldn't stop herself from obeying.

When she had walked over and put her back against the wall, the judge said, "Done collar."

The bailiff said, "Put your hands behind your head and spread your legs wide."

Somehow, Jane didn't feel required to obey, so she didn't. She couldn't figure out why. She just looked at him with a curious expression.

The bailiff smirked and gave the order again, this time saying her name first, "Jane, put your hands behind your head and spread your legs wide."

This time Jane did once again feel compelled to obey.

"Oh yeah," she thought to herself glumly as she spread her legs, "He has to say my name before he can take control of me."

"Wider," the bailiff said.

Jane spread even wider.

"Ok, done collar," the bailiff said.

Edwards walked up to her with a digital camera.

"Jane, time for your mugshots. Give me a happy smile," he said.

Jane gave a great big smile, though she certainly did not feel happy. Edwards took first a picture of her face, then her full body, then a close up of her breasts and her cunt.

"Good, she's getting wet already," he commented.

"Yeah," said the judge, "going Green will do that to a woman. Yellow too. You know for a guy both phases give him an automatic hard-on."

"Squeeze your tits," Edwards said as he took a close up of her hard, pink nipples.

"Now, spread your lips wide," he said and took a close up of her stretched cunt.

Then Edwards said, "Turn around."

Jane obeyed and Edwards took another shot, this one a close up of her ass.

"Spread your cheeks wide so I can see your asshole," Edwards said.

Jane did and he took one last shot.

The bailiff said, "Jane, put your back against the wall again, and finger-fuck yourself."

Jane didn't move.

But then Edwards said it, and she couldn't stop herself from turning around and then sliding her fingers into her wet cunt.

"Good, it appears the Collar is working just as it should," the judge said.

"I guess I should be glad only one person at a time can control me," Jane thought, feeling herself starting to drip as she continued fingering herself.

"Yes, sir," Edwards replied.

"Okay, I get first dibs today, right your honor?" Edwards asked.

"Yep," the judge replied.

"Ok, I feel like a good, old-fashioned fucking," Edwards said.

"Fine with me," the bailiff said, "I want to feel her lips on my dick."

"Max, I'm glad you said that, because I want to fuck those boobs," the judge said happily.

As Jane listened to the men discuss what they wanted to do with her, she again felt so many things: angry, glum, defeated, and surprising to her, quite a bit aroused.

"Jane," Edwards said, "Lie down on the floor and spread your legs wide so I can fuck you, let the judge fuck your breasts, and give Max a blow job."

No matter how hard she tried, Jane couldn't stop herself from obeying. She laid down on the cold and dirty tile floor as the three men undressed. The three men stood over her and she couldn't help staring at their hard cocks. Even though the judge had to be at least sixty, he was thicker than the other two, but Edwards's cock was the longest of the three. Jane could see the precum glistening on the end of Max's shaft as he knelt with her head between his legs and slowly pushed it into her mouth. While she sucked on Max, she could feel Edwards pushing into her tight cunt and the judge's hands on her breasts, pushing them together so he could tit fuck her.

"MMMMMMM!" Jane moaned with Max's cock down her throat as she was fucked three different ways. After a while, Max could feel himself ready to blow. He slid out of Jane's mouth and stood up, then jerked off a couple of times and sprayed cum all over her face. Jane closed her eyes but feeling the jizz on her lips, she couldn't resist licking it off.

"OHHHHHHH!" she squealed as she felt Edwards cum filling her cunt.

Edwards pulled out and wiped his cock off on Jane's reddish-haired pussy as the Judge stood up and jerked himself off, dripping on her tits.

Jane just laid there on the ground, in shock with what she had just done. Somehow, while part of her felt incredibly embarrassed, the other part had actually enjoyed it.

Unbelievably, she still felt horny.

"Nice, very nice," the Judge said as he got dressed.

"Oh yeah," laughed Max as he pulled his pants back on.

"I love this job," added Edwards, grinning.

"We still have to test Yellow. Get on with it, Edwards, we do have other cases today," the judge said.

"Right, sir," he said as he walked over to his computer.

"Yellow phase," he said and hit a switch.

Jane's Collar turned yellow, and she felt different again. She also still felt horny and started to play with herself, even with the three men watching, she didn't care, in fact, she felt that she wanted them to watch. She started pulling on her tits, pushing her breasts out toward the three men, as she continued to finger herself. It didn't take long for her to feel an orgasm come on. As she recovered from the climax, she sexily rubbed her breasts with her cum and then licked the rest of it off her fingers.

"Well," said Edwards, "I certainly think Yellow works."

"Yep," agreed the Judge, "but now we do have to move on, or we are going to fall behind schedule."

"Yes, sir," Edwards said and hit another switch on his computer and Jane's Collar turned red.

Jane blinked as she felt in control again.

"How, what?" she gasped as she blushed again, remembering what she had just done. She got off the floor and gathered her clothes, holding them in front of her to hide her nakedness.

"You forgot where, when, why, and who," the judge laughed.

"You're lucky Jane. Since today is Sunday, your Green sentence won't begin until tomorrow. However, your Yellow one does start today," Edwards said. "Your Collar is red for now, but as soon as you get home, it will turn yellow. Don't forget you have to masturbate for the cameras before midnight, today is Sunday."

"Jane, you are now free to go," the judge said. "Better behave or your sentence will be extended."

"Yes, sir," Jane said meekly as she quickly got dressed and then turned and hurried out of the courtroom. She saw another of the half-naked women coming down the hallway toward her. She quickly turned and walked the other direction, not feeling up to facing her since she knew what she was in for.

When Jane stepped out of the courthouse, she noticed the sun was starting to go down. She had been in there for hours. She headed down the steps of the courthouse and hailed a taxi to take her back to her car. She got in the car and gave directions to the driver.

"So sweetheart," the driver said as he pulled away from the curb, "what'd you do?"

"Nothing," Jane answered indignantly. "I was framed."

"That's what they all say," the driver laughed.

"Please, just leave me alone," Jane begged.

"Fine," the driver said annoyed, but he kept glancing at her in the mirror.

Jane closed her eyes so she wouldn't have to see the driver staring at her so rudely. She just sat, thinking. She couldn't believe how aroused she felt when the Collar was green or yellow. She also couldn't believe what an exhibitionist she felt like when the Collar turned yellow. And no matter how much she wanted to deny it, she actually did seem to enjoy it, partially. She tried to shake off the feeling as the taxi drove on. Finally, they got to her car. She put her hand on the cabbie's scanpad to pay him and then unlocked her car with her thumb print, got in, and drove home.

When she got to her house, she felt that funny feeling again as soon as she walked in her front door. Thought she tried to fight it, she found herself undressing until she was completely naked, with the door still wide open, her bare rear easy to see out the front door.

"Nice ass!" she heard someone shout from across the street.

Jane quickly slammed the door shut. Before she could do anything else, she felt compelled to go around to all her windows and open every curtain and every blind. While in the bathroom, she noticed in the mirror her Collar now glowed yellow.

"That's right, Yellow at home means I have to be naked. I must open all my blinds and curtains. I can't get dressed until an hour before I leave. And there was something else," she thought miserably as she continued opening blinds and curtains.

When she got to the last room, her bedroom, she jumped face down on her bed and cried her eyes out. When she ran out of tears, she remembered that in addition to having to strip when she was at home, she also had to masturbate at least once every Sunday. Today was Sunday and Edwards had said her Yellow sentence would begin today.

"Well, better just get it over with," she thought as she opened a dresser drawer and pulled out her vibrator. Laying down on her bed, she was about to lube her vibrator when she noticed that she was already wet. She hadn't really thought about it until just then, but she was feeling a bit aroused, too. Fucking herself would probably feel pretty good.

She slowly slid the vibrator into her cunt and turned it on. As she slid it in her snatch and held it against her clit, she also played with her tits, pulling on one and then the other, feeling them become as hard as pebbles. Even though she knew that she was probably being filmed right now by the cameras hidden in her house, she realized that while part of her was embarrassed that people were probably watching her right now, part of her couldn't help enjoying the idea just a little bit, either.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," she moaned as she continued to fuck herself, shaking as she finally orgasmed.

Jane pulled the vibrator out and cleaned up, then laid down and fell asleep without bothering to close her blinds, too tired now to even think about what tomorrow would bring.

*Monday*

The next day was an exceedingly difficult day. The sun shining into her bedroom got her up earlier than usual. Since she was up, she decided to shower, but just like she'd been told, she found after she dried off that she couldn't get dressed yet. She remembered that she wasn't allowed to dress until an hour before she left for work.

Finally, the clock reached an hour before she planned to leave, and she was able put some clothes on. She got dressed and hurried to work. When she did get to school, no matter how much she wanted to cover it, she had to make sure everyone could see her Collar, which told them that she had been convicted of committing a crime. She didn't have to tell them what it was, but she didn't have to, they could all learn it themselves by checking Channel 6. All it took was a couple people to pull the channel up before word spread like wildfire and all her co-workers as well as the students knew she had been convicted of bribing an Enforcer and that her punishment was to be a Sex Slave. They even all knew her punishment schedule. She tried to walk down the hall with her head held high, but that didn't help because it just made her Collar more visible.

Jane had been dreading the beginning of the school day, but she was also still dreading the end of it. At the last bell of the day, she was surrounded by students that she knew were really just waiting for her Collar to go Green. Even though you had to be at least eighteen years old to take part in punishing a Collared man or woman, there was nothing to stop the younger students from watching. She tried to get them to leave, she didn't want her first fuck to be a student, but then again, she wasn't looking forward to being fucked by a co-worker either. It wasn't easy getting rid of the students, there were just so many of them were hanging out in her classroom. With fifteen minutes to go before she went Green, Principal Stevens came into her classroom.

"Hello, Jane. Please, come into my office," he said with a sly grin. "Students, go home."

Disappointed, the students left. Jane herself unhappily followed Fred out of her room to his office. She was glad to be free of the students, but she knew what was coming.

"Well, well, well," Fred said as he sat down at his desk. "Who would have thought you would be a criminal?"

"It's not funny, Fred," Jane said angrily. "This isn't right."

"Be careful, Jane, you know the Collar records everything you say and do. If the courts hear you talk like that, it could get your sentenced extended," he said, grinning.

"Crud, I had forgotten about that," Jane said to herself.

"Yep," Fred continued. "You know part of your punishment is you no longer have a private life. In addition to the security cameras that are everywhere in public, like here in the school, the ones in your home have been activated now that you are Collared. Your Collar has its own microphone and a sensor that sends a signal to any camera nearby, so it knows to record you and transmit to the government's servers. Anyone can go to Channel 6 and watch you 24/7. I'm sure many of our students right now have pulled up your site to watch you getting fucked in just a few minutes."

Jane said nothing, frowning sadly as she thought how anyone would be able to see her at any time, at home, in bed, in the shower, anywhere in her house. It really didn't matter where at home since she would be naked anywhere there anyway. Fred was right, nowhere was private anymore for her, but even so, she couldn't believe he was speaking so crudely to her.

Just then, Jane's Collar turned green.

"Ah, good," Fred said. "Jane, I have to admit, I've dreamed of this ever since I hired you last year. I must say, you are definitely a very sexy woman. Now, let me take your blouse off. And call me Sir."

"Yes, sir," Jane said.

Jane knew now it was useless to resist, so she didn't even try. She had to do what he told her to do, so all she did do was stand there as Fred unbuttoned her blouse and pull it out of her slacks and off of her, tossing it on his desk, exposing her luscious breasts to his eager eyes.

"Take off your bra and give it to me."

Jane did as she was told, revealing all of her curvaceous breasts and her hot, pink nipples. She handed him her bra and he put it on his desk on top of the blouse. Even though she didn't want them to, she could feel her tits getting hard since she couldn't help imagining what might be next.

"Very nice," Fred said as he unbuckled his belt. Jane watched as he pulled his pants and underwear down, revealing his hard cock. As the Collar affected her brainwaves, boosting her sexual desire, Jane couldn't help staring eagerly at his dick, even though she knew she shouldn't.

"Now, let's see your slit. Off with the rest of your clothes."

Jane stripped as she was commanded to, first her shoes and socks, then her slacks, and finally her damp panties, so that she was completely naked. Fred pulled off his shirt and sat back down, naked, in his desk chair.

"Come and give me a lap dance, fuck yourself on my lap," he said.

"Yes, sir."

Jane walked over and straddled Fred's lapping, facing him, and lowering herself onto his cock, sliding it slowly into her cunt. As she rocked on his dick, he fondled her bouncing breasts, lifting them up so he could suck on her tits.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Jane found she couldn't help enjoying herself even while she felt miserable that she was being forced to do this.