Collared - Case 1J992E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm," Jane sighed from the feeling of Jack's dick inside her as she licked Sally.

"Mm hmm," agreed Sally. "Don't stop girl, you're good at this. Hey, Handsome, is she a good fuck?"

"Oh yeah," Jack said. "She's nice and tight."

"Don't stop baby, ram her hard."

Jack sped up and a bit later, it was Sally who was the one who climaxed, dripping all over Jane's face.

"Oh yeah," Sally sighed, climbing off and collapsing on the bed next to Jane.

Jack kept going until he exploded, filling up Jane's cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," Jane moaned.

Jack got off the bed, picked up Sally's panties, and wiped his cock off on them.

Jane just laid on the bed, a bit frustrated seeing as her partners had cum but she hadn't.

"How much time do we have left?" Sally asked.

"I'd say about half an hour," her husband replied.

"Good, that means we still have a chance to reward this beauty," Sally said as she reached for a drawer of a nightstand. She opened it and pulled out a long, purple dildo. Jane's eyes got big as she saw how thick it was. Sally didn't say anything, she just crawled down to Jane's crotch and pushed her legs apart, then slowly inserted the dildo into Jane's wet cunt.

"OHHHHHHH," Jane moaned as she felt the long, thick dildo rub against her clit.

"Nice," Jack said as he took Sally's place near Jane's head and fondled her breasts, sucking on her tits.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH," Jane moaned again.

About twenty minutes later, Jane finally orgasmed.

"Nice," Sally commented as she slid the dildo out of Jane's dripping cunt.

"Now, one last command before you go Green," Sally said.

"I want you to pick up your clothes outside, but don't get dressed. I want you to walk naked all the way home."

Jane's eyes got big as she did as Sally commanded. Jack and Sally followed her naked down the stairs and watched as she walked out the door in her birthday suit. She picked her clothes up from the sidewalk and headed for home.

Jane was blushing as much as possible as she walked down the street completely naked, her pussy dripping down the inside of her thighs, more people staring and pointing at her as she went.

One man stepped up to her and tried to issue an order but found it didn't work.

"Darn," he said, "guess you're still under control of someone."

"Uh huh," said Jane.

"Maybe another time," he said as he admired her ass as she walked away.

She was halfway home when her Collar turned red.

"Aw hell, I'm almost home, why bother stopping to get dressed," Jane thought as she continued walking. "I have to undress when I get home anyway."

Jane knew public indecency was one crime that didn't exist in Gorn, at least so long it involved a Collared. Often the Collared were ordered to perform nude or have sex in public for the people's enjoyment at the Collared one's embarrassment. Anyone within eyesight of a green Collar had permission to get naked and/or have sex as well. She knew that was why the men who gathered outside her living room window weren't afraid to pull out their dicks and jerk off while they watched her. The cameras caught all of this; the watchers especially liked when things grew into public orgies. So did the Empire, these videos made good money.

Jane finally got home. Feeling horny like always when she entered and her Collar turned Yellow, she headed for the bathroom and took a nice hot shower, caressing her soapy body, running her hands up and down her breasts, sliding her fingers along her cunt, getting herself off again. As she dried off, she thought about what she wanted to do with the rest of her day. She decided to run some errands. Jane was amazed when she realized that she could get dressed. She threw on some clothes and headed out the door, her Collar turning Red again.

"I guess the Collar read my thoughts that I wanted to go out. That man in the courtroom said I could get dressed within an hour of going out."

Jane hopped in her car to head for the mall. She needed some new clothes and something in her said that if she was going to be a slut for the rest of the year, she may as well have some fun looking the part. When she got to the mall, she stopped in several stores and bought some erotic lingerie as well as some more body wash. She was just walking out of an adult's toy story where she picked up some more playthings for when she performed in her living room when she noticed a handsome man walking her way. What really caught her eye was that he was Collared. As he got closer, she saw that his name was Frank. Just then, his Collar turned green.

"Hello Frank," Jane said, walking up to him.

"Hello Jane," the man replied, reading her Collar.

"So, what'd you get convicted of?" she asked, know doing a crime and getting convicted of one were two different things.

"Made the mistake of hitting on a woman who turned out to be an Enforcer's sister," Frank replied glumly. "You?"

"Trying to bribe an Enforcer," Jane said.

"Oh."

"Say," Jane said, "would you mind if I, um, sucked your cock?"

"Well, what I mind doesn't really technically matter, it's what you want, but sure, yeah," Frank said.

Jane didn't know that even being near other Collars could affect her libido. Frank's Collar going Green was making her horny even thought her Collar was red.

"Well, I want a good suck," Jane said matter-of-factly. "Pull your pants down and sit on that bench."

Frank did as Jane commanded, yanking down his underwear so she could get her hands and mouth on his privates. Jane knelt in front of where he sat and sucked his cock into her mouth, running her tongue around the head as she fingered his balls.

"Ohhhhh, wow," Frank moaned.

While Jane sucked, quite a few other people had stopped to watch. Some of the men had gotten their cocks out and were jerking off while some of the women had their hands down their pants. Jane noticed that a man and woman were taking advantage of the Collars nearby. They were kissing and undressing each other. While Jane sucked, she watched them strip, admiring the woman's slender breasts and the man's long dick. The man had just started fucking his partner when Frank cummed in Jane's mouth. She swallowed it all, then to give the couple some more time, she commanded him to eat her out.

Jane laid down on the bench and Frank flipped up her skirt and pulled down her panties. He stuck his head between her legs and munched on her pussy. Jane moaned in ecstasy as Frank licked her clit. Jane soon orgasmed.

"OHHHHHHHHHH," she sighed.

"That was great," she said as she sat up.

"Anything else?" Frank asked. "You've still got about an hour or so."

Just as Frank spoke, the heard a low moan from the couple fucking nearby. Jane and Frank looked over and saw the man sliding out of her cunt, his dick dripping. While Jane and Frank watched, the two got up, got dressed, and walked off hand in hand.

Jane turned back to Frank and said, "Impressive, huh?"

"Yeah," added Frank. "Anyway, anything else I can do for you?"

"I think I'm actually spent, thanks," Jane replied as she pulled her panties up. "You've got a great tongue."

Jane noticed that Frank was hard again. As she ran her hand gently over his hard dick, she said, "But I'll take pity on you. Let me ask, do you want to fuck someone?"

"Me, please, me!" a young lady's voice cried.

Frank and Jane turned to look in the direction of the voice. The woman who shouted was standing there in just her bra and panties. Her shirt and pants were on the ground in front of her. One hand had pushed one side of her bra down exposing her dark nipple, the other hand was down the front of her panties, fingering her obviously wet pussy.

"Come her, dear," Jane said.

The young lady walked over, slowly, nervously.

"What's your name?" Jane asked.

"Sandra," the woman replied.

"Would you like Frank to fuck you Sandra?" Jane asked.

"Yes, please," Sandra said politely.

"Frank, fuck Sandra," Jane commanded.

"Gladly," Frank said admiring her voluptuous body.

Jane stepped back as Sandra stripped and climbed on top of Frank, lowering her cunt onto his hard dick. She bounced on his dick, starting slow and getting faster.

"Oh yes, yes!" she cried.

Jane couldn't help watching and slid her hand down into her panties to finger her pussy as she did. Some of the other women around couldn't seem to stop playing with their cunts either and the men continued to jerk off while one of the women had gotten down on her knees and was sucking off one of the bystanders.

Before Sandra knew it, Frank's cock had filled her cunt with semen. A moment later, Frank's Collar went Red.

"Nice, both in style and in timing," Sandra said with a grin as she climbed off Frank.

Jane looked around as everyone cleaned up and got dressed, the crowd then dispersed.

Jane walked up to Frank, now dressed again.

"Care to join me for a bite?" she asked.

"Is this a date?" Frank asked, cautiously.

"No, I just want to talk to you about being Collared, if you don't mind."

"I guess not," Frank said.

The two of them headed for a nearby fast food restaurant.

As they walked, Jane commented, "You know, I can't believe I never noticed this sort of thing before."

"Most people don't," Frank said. "If it doesn't affect you, you don't see it."

"Maybe, but I guess I was a hell of a lot more sheltered than I thought," said Jane. "I mean, if I saw a Collared now, I would probably want to take advantage of him or her. But I never have before."

"Being Collared does change a person's perspective," Frank said.

They each got something to eat and sat down.

"How long have you been Collared?" Jane asked.

"About eight months," Frank replied. "You?"

"Not even a full week yet," Jane said, glumly.

"Oh boy," said Frank sympathetically.

"Yeah, I've got a long way to go. My term is one year. How about you?

"Same."

"Does it ever get better?"

"Depends what you mean by 'better'. I think I've gotten mostly used to it, but I still have conflicting feelings."

"I think I know what you mean. I don't know whether to hate or like being used. It makes me angry, embarrassed, horny, happy, sad, and more all at the same time."

"Yeah," said Frank. "It's a regular roller coaster ride. One minute your having a blast getting fucked, then next you feel absolutely mortified. I think the best we can do is just go with the flow when you can. It's going to happen whether we want it to or not, so why not enjoy it when it does, you know?"

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense," agreed Jane.

They continued to chat for another hour before they went their separate ways.

When Jane got home, she stripped without giving it a second thought. Her thoughts were more on what her life was going to be like from now on. Things were a bit clearer now that she had had the chance to talk to another Collared. She now knew that going Yellow influenced her libido big time. She was very horny when she was home and her Collar was yellow, and it was influencing her to become quite the exhibitionist. There was nothing she could do about it, so like Frank said, she may as well enjoy it. Same with how horny she was when she was Green. And since she couldn't do anything about what she was made to do when she was Green, she may as well enjoy that too. Frank had said something that kind of made sense. They couldn't do anything about being punished, so why not make it more of a reward? Besides, she had never done anything that she should be punished for to begin with. When she thought about it, she was going to get fucked by at least 300 different people, not counting the Sundays she was free, so to speak. That variety could be quite interesting, and whole lot of fun.

"Well, tomorrow is the start of Week 2," she thought, feeling a little better.

"Maybe I'll show off some of my new toys and sexy lingerie when I play with myself tomorrow evening," she smiled to herself as she fell asleep.