Collars and Cuffs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't crack the password though and thought you might be able to help me figure it out since you had known Allana best. The program is still at Carbine HQ and was impossible to get out. It could be broadcast from the server room as a worldwide update," Rosie finished.

She remained quiet for a few minutes and was gazing out the window when she began to idly stroke her own body through her clothes. It had been hours since her last orgasam and she was programmed to need them every thirty minutes. She had been ignoring the craving the entire time but she couldn't help herself anymore. The scent of Jeranimo didn't help her at all. To her the safety she felt with him was beyond overstimulation. Since she had deferred to him and called him Sir, her body had taken over.

She was programmed to react to her Master in intricate ways. Rosie had discovered how to imprint Jeranimo as her new Master by digging through her own code. Her core programming got updated the first time she called him Sir in his office. It triggered her internal software to start engaging with Jeranimo instead of her previous owner, Butler.

"Is this the time to be doing that?" Jeranimo said.

"How long until we get to your friends?" Rosie asked with a slight purr.

"About an hour or so," he responded.

"Then I have time, Sir," she said, "I can't help myself around you anymore. You're my new Master and my body is taking over. I was fighting it but it will begin to be more painful for me if I don't do this. You can watch if you like," she said with a wicked smile.

He turned away and cranked up the radio. She closed her eyes and fantasized about how he could take advantage of the situation. Otto was a two seater with little room to maneuver but motivation helps make things possible. Rosie was aware that every time she climaxed she secreted a pheromone tailored to her master that was a chemical cocktail designed to have multiple effects. Butler had created a loop system where Rosie would be forced to achieve an orgasm through stimulation. Once Rosie got there, the chemicals would simply secrete out of her pores. It is partially designed to combat erectile dysfunction but had mild to heavy hallucinogenic effects depending on how long it had been since her last climax. It also had similar properties to MDMA. The longer the wait, the stronger the effect. Rosie knew all this but neglected to tell Jeranimo.

After a few minutes of toying with herself it became clear to her that she would need more stimulation than she was able to give herself. She stammered out,"I can't do it alone...please...help me Sir?"

Jeranimo didn't like to see unnecessary suffering. "What do you need me to do?" he said bluntly.

"Just holding me might be enough," she said, "The body to body contact might work."

He turned to his side and she leaned into him furiously working her clit and trading off between her pierced nipples one after the other under her clothes.

"Can you please put your arms around me?" she said.

He wrapped them both around her body and pulled her into his lap. She ground her body against him hard and she shuddered at the physical contact. Her head rolled on his shoulder as her body writhed against him. Her soft moans were getting louder but it wasn't enough. She guided his hands to the places on her body that burned for his touch. His left hand slid under her clothes and onto her left breast. It coiled tightly around the flesh while his fingers began pinching her nipples roughly, feeling the piercings. His right hand slipped below the yoga pants and made circles around her pierced clit, pulling and pinching it. Her breathing began getting faster as her body neared the peak of a powerful mind wracking orgasm. She begged him for a kiss knowing it would be just the thing to tip her over the edge. She closed her eyes in anticipation as he drew nearer to her lips. As they shared their first kiss she pushed herself into him in a way that reminded Jeranimo of Allana but he choked it up to a fuzzy mind from the hangover and nothing more. She was quick to turn away as the first wave hit her. She took a deep breath and let out a huge relaxing sigh, like a person coming up from a deep scuba dive and breathing fresh air for the first time in hours. It was so powerful she shut down for a few minutes but her body continued to spasm and exude the tailored pheromone while she recovered.

When she came back she noticed Jeranimo was shaking and his eyes were glossed over. His body was being overrun by her influence. She had thought he would be fine and would barely be affected. She had forgotten about the exponential nature of the compound. Butler had programmed her in such a way that over time, she became more dangerous to other partners, just in case she wound up in any hands that were not his own. The hallucinogen would be powerful enough to destroy his psyche and leave him in a coma until he died if she couldn't find a way to help him. His pulse was as rapid as his breathing and his erection was threatening to rip itself free. She bio-scanned him quickly and saw the signs of what Butler called a NED. A non-ejaculatory death, wherein the male body is locked into a permanent arousal state without a way to climax, while the mind slips away into the darkness of the subconscious. She could only think of one way to save him.

She hastily slipped off her clothes and swung around his body to mount him. She reclined his chair back and began undoing his pants. Her hands were shaking in both fear for his life and the excitement at seeing his member for the first time. It was bigger and thicker than she anticipated at eight inches long, while being as thick as her wrist. It was also severely swollen due to the redirection of blood flow from his heart. She pulled his pants down around his ankles in anticipation of the mess they would make and in an attempt to save his clothes. As she straddled him she guided his thick bulbous head to line up with her wet entrance. She slowly took him into herself and had to fight a massive wave of pleasure that threatened to send her over again and give him another dose of her pheromones.

As she slid down his manhood she clenched herself around him at his base and drew her hips up slowly, then slammed her hips back down on top of him hard. It wasn't long before he roared and exploded inside her which shook Rosie to the core. She rode him until his cock stopped pumping his cum inside her but he stayed rock hard because of the chemicals. She could use her body to help him but she knew she would need to link their minds and dive into his psyche to pull him out of the depths of his own mindscape. She set her hips in an automatic slow rhythm that continued to rise and fall with her breath. Deep and slow, like hiking tall mountains which lead into low fertile valleys, she brought her torso to his chest and aligned her body and mind with his. She kissed him softly on the lips before pressing her forehead to his. This would form a quick and hasty mental bridge between them. She wound and interlocked their fingers, crossing them all and hoping for the best.


12