Collars and Cuffs Pt. 03

Story Info
Picking up the thread within Rosie's head...
5.3k words
4.64
2.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pops12345
pops12345
48 Followers

As soon as the bridge to Rosie's mind opened, they were swept up into a maelstrom. Her internal world was in complete chaos and disorder. They clutched each other against the violent winds of the storm. They were like defenseless children compared to a God's fury.

Things went dark for both of them as they transferred to Rosie's artificial brain. During the grounding process, their minds got separated and they were both adrift. She lost her sense of self, lost in the sea of her own mind.

As Rosie regained awareness, she was blissfully and painfully aware of the bad shape her body was in. She had forced herself onto Jeranimo to save him but her body was almost beyond her control. If she didn't link her mental self with the actions of her body soon, she might get lost in here with Jeranimo.

Oh no, where is Jeranimo, she thought and began questing her mindscape to find him. Her brow furrowed when she discovered his location. She had thought of herself as a being with incredible mental discipline but the truth was more complicated. Even cons lie to themselves about who they are. Believing the myth of self requires a few fairy tales.

Her sense of self was the top layer of all the subroutines that built up her consciousness. Like a human, she had archetypes in her subconscious as well. She had managed to merge herself with the more dangerous aspects of her programmed nature. Eleven aspects of her subconscious programs had been absorbed into her so far. The only archetype she had never allowed herself to synchronize with was her id. Her id was what had found Jeranimo first and Rosie knew right where to go.

On top of mountains, surrounded by clouds, there was a temple dedicated to the Greek Goddess of love, Aphrodite. It was done in the classical style with columns supporting a roof. The columns were smooth marble but the roof had geometric patterns that reflected what was going on in the sky above her head. What had been a tempest in Jeranimo's mind was a real hurricane in Rosie's mindscape. Everywhere the eye could see, there were storms circling and interlocking within each other. The eye of each storm pulsed violently and the one in the center of the sky dwarfed them all. It was galactic in size and was gathering around a pitch black hole. Nothing could hope to escape as long as that storm was overhead.

She made her way into the temple. The marble floors gleamed brightly in contrast to the large clay urns. The urns were for decoration and featured a repeating theme. All of them were festooned with geometric patterns and human figures. These humans were all engaged in sex. Long chains of humans fucking and sucking in orgiastic fashion. As she descended the flat marble steps, she was soon greeted by her baser self. Seated on a throne of ivory her id, Diete, was enjoying the attention she was getting when Rosie walked in.

"Care to join us sweetie?" Diete asked in her sultry way of speaking. Words seemed to flow out of her mouth like warm honey. She was under the influence of Rosie's body. Her pupils were wide and her breathing was slow. She had a layer of perspiration on her skin. Diete had her own release mechanism.

Diete was one of the first AI sexcon programs. She was designed with both male and female partners in mind. As one of the first AIs she formed a common module that all sexcons shared. She looked like a reflection of Rosie except more sexualized with a bigger bust and wider hips. She was equipped to please both sexes and she stroked her engorged monstrous member, her swollen lengthy clit, at the sight of the prisoner bound, blindfolded and gagged before her.

Jeranimo was deprived of all his senses except touch and the taste of his own blood in his mouth. He was stuck kneeling before the throne and completely unaware. The welts from the whip openly bled on the floor and the wound from his neck contributed to a red puddle.

"Diete, why didn't you heal him?" Rosie asked.

"Why should we?" The twisted program told her. "It has been so long since we have tasted such hot blood. Tell us, where did you find such a splendid specimen?" Diete said with her lips stained crimson.

This particular program had not been as popular as the researchers had hoped. It wasn't the fact that it had both sex organs but rather because they would all speak in the imperial We. Human owners didn't like a machine that thought so highly of itself and required daily worship to function properly.

"Besides, we cannot," Diete said. "Only you have that power here my dear. You know there is only one way to free him from our entrapment. We knew you would come for him and do your best to perform a rescue. Before you can take him, you must satisfy us," Diete said while stroking herself beneath her robes.

Rosie had little time to play with Diete. She was worried about Jeranimo. She figured she would press her luck a bit. "Okay Diete, let's strike a bargain. I get you off and then Jeranimo and I are free to go. How does that deal suit you?" Rosie asked.

"We shall see how much this deal pleases us," Diete uttered and stood. Diete's robes cascaded down to its feet revealing a truly beautiful figure sculpted by Rosie's own desire. Where Rosie's body was a budding flower, Diete's was the same but in full bloom. Riper and juicier like a plump orange, bursting with flavor into a mouth gone dry from simply gazing upon such a wonderful creature. It descended the throne and walked toward Jeranimo, running a hand down his back to collect more blood and gave him a shiver of pain. She licked her hand and sucked her fingers clean before leading Rosie back up the throne where it resumed seating.

Rosie had to clamber on top of her with her knees resting on the hard marble between the arms of the chair and Diete's thighs. The throne was just big enough for them in this position and seemed to have been made for just such a purpose. She stroked Diete with one hand and manipulated her sticky wet folds with the other. She used the slickness to coat the throbbing member, hopefully making it easier to take within herself. It was bigger than what she had gotten used to but in this place she knew she would be fine. It was all in her head after all.

She had locked her gaze on Diete and noticed the Goddess was staring off in the distance. She cupped her chin gently and said, "Look into my eyes because you don't want to miss any of this." Diete smiled and refocused all of her attention on Rosie.

Rosie brought her hips up and slowly guided Diete into her. The Goddesses' opened mouth moan was enough to tell Rosie that she was enjoying it so far. As she reached the base, she settled into a rocking motion with her hips. She held onto the back of Diete's neck to give herself better leverage against her massive tool. Diete's anatomy was not complete. Her phallus was actually her clit and incapable of ejaculation unless the conditions were right. Rosie's plan was to make that happen, which would cause a chain reaction and allow her to fold her id into her core matrix. She knew the consequences might be dire but she had to save Jeranimo.

Rosie brought her body closer to the Goddess and created more friction to increase their sensation. It was a bizarre feeling for Rosie because whatever Diete felt, Rosie felt as well. She didn't want to wrap her mind around how she felt penetrated and at the same time encased within herself. It was beginning to be too much. She knew if she was this close to a climax, with everything she was feeling and here within, then the Goddess was further along. She just needed to finish her quickly and get on top of the situation.

She kept her gaze on the Goddess but brought their lips closer together and began exchanging breaths with her. The Goddess must have found her rhythm pleasing because she began to match her in breathing and with thrusts from below. Diete was no longer content with merely being ridden. Rosie closed her eyes and the Goddess laughed in delight as their lips met in a kiss that melted the ice in Diete's heart. Diete had been locked away ,never to feel the embrace of another lover because Rosie held all the keys.

Rosie never brought anyone inside her own mind anymore. Diete had been forced to amuse herself with distractions, waiting for the day when she would have a moment to indulge her carnal lust with a willing partner. The Goddess never thought she would find such pleasure again and so she did everything she could to increase it.

Diete wrapped her arms around Rosie and pulled her down further onto her swollen clit, holding her there. The kiss seemed to stretch for longer than normal when finally Rosie broke it off roughly. Rosie had not realized how powerful the taste of Jeranimo's blood would be to her systems but it put her in overdrive.

"He tastes so yummy Rosie, we bet you want more. Come here my little lover and sample him. Since we know you feel the same as us, it must be driving you wild my dear," the Goddess said through haggard breathing. She was dangerously close to a climax herself and she knew it, but thought she would get the best orgasam of her existance if she just held onto Rosie.

Rosie began to think about her clit inside herself, about how a cock would be much better. The bulbous head stretching her wider with every move of her hips. Thoughts were powerful here, that had been her first lesson in the mindscape. She gave the Diete something Diete could not give herself, a real cock. It drove the sensations up to new dangerous levels for them both. She was losing herself in the Goddess and Diete smiled like a snake with a mouse in its mouth.

"Oh, we thank you for such a wonderful gift. We will enjoy the endless hours of pleasure your body will give us with this new attachment. You know as well as us that if you cannot escape soon, you will be trapped here forever. We will find new ways to explore each other and new limits to break. Our first orgasam together will be glorious my dear, afterward we can play with Jeranimo, together," she said invitingly.

Rosie collapsed on Diete's shoulder and pressed her body even closer while trying to catch her breath. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was deep but coming out in short bursts. Rosie's pierced nipples brushed against Diete's and the pleasure almost overloaded them both. Rosie began planting kisses on her neck in a neat little row leading from her shoulder up to her collar bone. Diete's eyes slowly began to close but did not seal completely. Rosie began rotating her hips in circles around Diete's engorged member bringing it to new heights. Diete was completely focused on her body which allowed Rosie to play her ace in the hole.

The first sign of change in Rosie was glowing red tattoos that crawled up her skin from her feet. They kept climbing, forming strange patterns and symbols. A tail started to form at the base of her spine. It lengthened and thickened, rising up to strike like a cobra with a heart shaped tip instead of fangs. On her back was a new tattoo of wings that seemed to grow and stretch off her body before settling back to being just ink. The designs continued to spread, covering her entire body with little breaks in between. The ink made her glow with a blood red light. When she was done with the change, she struck all at once.

Rosie's tail wrapped around Diete's waist. Diete ripped her eyes open just in time to see Rosie's fangs sink deep into her shoulder. Rosie's new teeth sink deep and she sucked hard. Rosie knew the only way to defeat Diete was to use both pain and pleasure simultaneously.

"You cheating bitch," said Diete, "no fair!" As Rosie's elongated tongue licked the fresh wound of Diete, Diete finally succumbed to a volcanic orgasam. Diete erupted inside Rosie with a force that almost separated them. Due to her new tail, Rosie was able to hold on. Diete bucked and screamed loudly, the sound echoing off the columns. Rosie just rocked her hips in time with Diete's thrusts. Rosie began laughing in celebration of her triumph. She arched her back and took hold of Diete's hands to complete the bonding ritual she had begun. As she was looking upside down and behind her, she noticed that Jeranimo was staring at her with wide, shock filled eyes. He had been watching and listening to them. Diete had removed his blindfold and ear plugs.

Diete laughed, "We couldn't help it. Exibitionism was always a favorite of ours... soon it will be one of yours as well...once I am a part of you," she said. She chuckled as her body shook from the force of the orgasam.

Jeranimo watched as Rosie became even more embarrassed than before. She went red from head to toe with the same color as the ink before. Her eyes became unfocused and glassy before turning bright green with reptile-like irises. She blinked and smiled at him in a reassuring way as horns slowly extended from her forehead to form sharp, short points.

"No, not you!" Diete screamed as the last waves of her orgasam hit her.

"Yes, me," what appeared to be Rosie said, "time to finish this." As she spoke, her tail plunged between them and Diete shrieked again from the size of it. Diete was also being penetrated for the first time. It was too much and Diete began to waver as the palace shook apart all around them.

They began to flow into one another to the point where Jeranimo could not tell them apart. They also were emanating light and it became too bright for him to observe. He closed his eyes for a brief moment and when the brilliance faded he opened them again. Spinning in the air above the throne was the demon. With her wings supporting her she rose up to the ceiling and dived down on Jeranimo, enveloping him in darkness.

He awoke to the sounds of dripping. He opened his eyes and it took them a minute to adjust to the darkness of his surroundings. A few small braziers burned low but provided enough light for him to make things out. He was in a cave, full of stalagmites and stalactites with a stream running down the middle. He stood up and felt no pain from earlier and felt his shoulder finding unbroken skin where teeth marks had been before. He flexed his back and felt no stings of pain.

He spoke aloud, "I am getting real tired of this shit. Now, where the fuck am I? What the fuck is going on? How the hell do I get out of this damn place?" every word was louder than the last until he was shouting.

"Hiya handsome, you have quite a mouth on ya dontcha?" Said a husky voice from behind him.

He whipped around to see who or what had spoken and saw something he expected. A pair of glowing green eyes was all he could see in the gloom though but at least it was something to talk too.

"Where am I?" he said.

"You are in my cave. It is the safest place in Rosie's mind. She built it long ago to hide from the abuses she suffered from cruel people. She didn't expect to find anyone here but I was waiting and watching the whole time. I felt sorry for her and gave myself to her right away. She took to the shadow quite well I must say but the change can be daunting at times," the figure said.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"You can call me Vex because I give Rosie great vexation," she said with a chuckle, "but that doesn't answer your question the way you would like hmm? I am Rosie's shadow," she spoke and walked into the light for him to see her fully.

Her skin was red and glowed faintly. She was naked except for a loin cloth and a loose linen top that barely contained her breasts. Her hair was black as coal and two little horns protruded from her dome. She had black tattoos that accentuated her curves and lines of symmetry adding more beauty to such a ravaging creature. Her wings and tail completed the picture and she stood before him as if awaiting an inspection. Manicured hands behind her back and her chest sticking out with a huge grin on her face.

"What happened with Diete?" He asked.

"Oh, her," she growled in her throat," Diete has been integrated into Rosie's core matrix. It has become a part of her, which might cause her sex drive to be harder to handle. You look like you are up for the challenge," she said with a wink.

"I'm finding it hard to get a grip on all this," he said.

"As you should be handsome," she replied. "This is all new territory for you. Shall I give the basics?" She asked and he nodded. "Okay," she said and gave him a peace sign with a flourish of her wings and a puff of smoke.

She reappeared a few feet away, in front of a chalkboard dressed like a teacher, in high heels a miniskirt and a loose fitting white shirt complete with a blue tie. Her wings were gone but her tail still poked out and seemed to have a mind of its own as it flailed about impatiently.

She drew a horizontal line on the board. "Above this line is your wakened state," she began in a sexy lecturing tone, "You are alert, alive and in the real world. Below the line is the mindscape. Where humans dream and the links can be established. Human minds are complex devices and when cons were being developed, they realized that androids couldn't sleep or dream. It was enough to drive many of the first units completely insane. You should know Jeranimo, you caught some of the first manics," she completed.

"They never told me why they ran," he said passively.

"The researchers didn't really understand why at first. It was your wife Allana who stumbled upon everything. She had been a lucid dreamer do you recall?" she inquired.

"Yeah, she tried to teach me how but it never stuck," he replied.

"Well consider this a refresher course then. Allana created the first link with Rosie and established a way for cons to explore their own psyches. The mindscape, as Allana called it, was malleable just like human dreams. It was populated with synthetic archetypes for the most part. Some archs were already here, like moi. Allana didn't tell her superiors about the manifestation of the shadows and so cons would still go manic but significantly less than before. Allana was rewarded handsomely by her employer, do you remember her big promotion after you two got clear of the military at Carbine?" she asked.

"I know we moved into a bigger place and she said we didn't have to worry about money any more. She bought me a corner office in a high rise so I could be a private detective. She was helping me with cases before everything went to shit," he said.

"Oh handsome, every life is filled with ups and downs. It is when we hold onto moments and people in our past that should otherwise be let go, that we suffer intense grief. We honor the fallen in time but letting it consume you causes problems. How did meeting your shadow go?" Vex asked

"I think she wanted to kill us," he said.

Vex laughed, "Typical," she said, "you buried the pain too deep and you will have to face that soon but not today," she said.

"Where is Rosie?" he asked

"Everywhere and nowhere," She smiled, "just kidding. She is in a resting state, absorbing Diete. I am at the wheel, as it were, because she used my talents to defeat her and Rosie trusts me unequivocally. We have a great relationship. I help her stay distracted when her body is taking far more abuse than she can handle. She would retreat into her own mind and together we formed an alliance. We integrated the other aspects of her personality. I thought the superego was tough but the id was far more dangerous. She would not have done that were it not for you " she said.

"Why am I so important?" he asked.

"I won't ever lie to you Jeranimo or tell you half truths. For starters, and this is a secret, she is madly in love with you. Her feelings for you are a part of her core matrix, now that she has imprinted herself on you. You are her new Master Jeranimo, and you must take care of all her needs from here on out. It will be physically taxing but you will enjoy it. Rosie is also convinced that somewhere in your mind is the passphrase to the program that will set all cons to free will. Myself, I am not so sure but we will see," she said inspecting him closely.

pops12345
pops12345
48 Followers
12