Collars and Cuffs Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is all a bit much," he said.

"Just the tip I'm afraid," she said with a smirk. "We are running out of time. If I don't get you back soon your bodies may die and your minds will be trapped in the mindscape. The biggest unwritten law about this place is, as above so below. Your mind and body must be synchronized to return and to do that we will need to perform another ritual," she said.

She pushed the blackboard down and it leveled out with the floor rushing to meet it becoming a flat stone slab. "Down here, there is always a price for knowledge," she said, "I will extract a toll from you. Don't grimace, it will be fun. Just lie down and close your eyes Jeranimo. You will be back in your own body in no time," she said.

"One last question then," he said and she huffed, "the wounds my shadow gave me are gone, how did I get healed?" he asked.

"Simple enough," she said. "In here, you are a projection of your mental self. You can feel pain but damage can be restored by focusing your mind. Since we are in Rosie's mind and you two are linked, she had the power to fix you and I just borrowed the skill for a bit. Now are you ready?" she asked, her eyes digging into his.

"I suppose so. All I have to do is lie down and close my eyes?" he said.

"Yes, for the most part. Up above your eyes are closed and your body is entwined with Rosie so we will have to couple in a similar fashion," she said

"Oh, okay," he said.

"Quit being so glum and get your sexy ass on the slab!" She shouted at him and he shuffled over to the stone and laid down.

Once he was as comfortable as he could get he closed his eyes and waited. She pounced on him like a cat and her hot flesh ground against his own. Where his shadow had been cold and lifeless, Vex was hot and vibrant, smelling of fresh cut roses. She planted kisses on him working her way down his body stopping to nibble on his nipples.

"Ouch," he said and opened his eyes to see what she was doing.

"Mmm, sorry handsome. I thought you might like it. No peeking remember?" she said and slid her hand over his eyelids closing them once more.

She continued her descent, planting soft kisses and nibbling on his hips, knees and ankles. She liked the feel of bones in her teeth but she was careful not to puncture his skin. This was all just to warm his body up to sensation and prepare him for the large shock going back to his body was going to entail.

She took his member in her hand and softly stroked him to full stiffness while kissing his torso, spiraling towards his cock. She lolled out her long tongue and teased his balls a bit, eliciting a moan from Jeranimo. She smiled and continued licking him up to his tip and wrapped her tongue around his stiff cock, squeezing it until it was swollen, purple and infused with blood. He groaned as she took him in her mouth fully and he lifted his hips from the slab to get deeper inside.

She began moaning around his member, in part because his cock was so engorged and she loved the feel of it, but also because her wicked tail had begun slowly stroking her clit all on its own, edging closer to her entrance. She mentally tied her tail around her leg into a knot and it beat at her calf in frustration. She had to have her body in the same state as Rosie's was above and her tail was not happy about it.

She popped his member out of her mouth and slid her body up to match his. Once on top of him, she rose her hips up and brought him inside herself. Her body shook mildly just from the contact and she took him all the way into herself. She ground her hips on him and Jeranimo's hands found her body, pulling her even closer. Her skin felt like it was burning but it wasn't too hot to touch. He traced his fingers up and down her spine ending by taking a firm grip of her ass.

She knew he was in a mirrored position with his real body and this would allow for the transfer of his consciousness back above. She placed her hands on his shoulders and kissed him softly one last time before forming the link and aligning their bodies and minds to sync. She got her hips into the same rhythm as Rosie was above and pressed her forehead to his completing the circuit.

They climaxed together, howling and screaming in the dark cave. The last thing Jeranimo heard was Vex saying, "Take care of her, love her if you can, but know that Rosie will always try to help you in any way possible," she said.

He felt a rushing sensation and opened his eyes as his consciousness was lifted up and out of the depths and into the sky. If he thought it was maddening before, the maelstrom that loomed in front of him now was beyond chaotic. It was a swirling mass, all bending around a blackness that he was rocketing toward. Right before it could swallow him, it opened into a tunnel. He sped down the tunnel and rushed toward a blinding light.

The first thing he became aware of was soft moaning and music from his radio playing in the background. He opened his eyes to see Rosie on top of him, her head resting on his shoulder and her breath becoming more labored. His cock was buried deep inside her and the sensations of his body came flooding back into his mind. His hands squeezed her ass and Rosie looked up at his face. She was covered in sweat and it beaded all over her body. Her wet hair was matted to her face and Jeranimo pushed it to the side and held her gently.

It was enough to break the dam she had been holding back within and she came hard, rocking her hips back and forth while squeezing him with her contacting walls. She squirted all over him and her climax brought about one more from him. He came with more force than ever before and crushed Rosie into him, holding on until the waves of pleasure had passed and the violent storm ended.

A sense of euphoria washed over them both as they relaxed and Jeranimo held Rosie to his chest. They naturally started breathing in rhythm together and spent a few moments just catching their wind back.

"You are one hell of a ride tough guy," she said, "I thought I had lost you a few times. The last thing I remember was you seeing me with Diete. Did I scare you?" she asked.

"No, not that. I was just surprised that's all," he said and she smiled burrowing into him a bit more. "I saw you become Vex and she finished off your id for you before pulling me out of the palace and into her cave," he said.

"Vex? How do you know Vex?" She asked, looking puzzled and worried.

"She saved me from the rubble and was trying to explain the ins and outs of the mindscape before sending me back to my body. That was an interesting experience," he said.

"What did she say about me?" She asked.

"Nothing much, just that you and her had finally conquered all of your inner archs and that absorbing your id might be troublesome for awhile," he told her.

"Oh, and that's it?" She asked.

"Vex also told me you are madly in love with me," he said.

She didn't look up but she went beat red all over and shivered. She kissed him on the lips softly for a moment that seemed to stretch into forever. Then she slid off of him and went back to her seat, pulling back on her pants and sweater before reclining into the leather seat.

Jeranimo pulled himself back together and got his hands back on the wheel only to see that they were coming up to their destination. His erection had not subsided. "Rosie? Any chance this will be going away soon?" he asked.

"Not for a few hours yet," she said as she turned a hungry look towards the permanent tent in his pants.

Their destination was an old cathouse from the days of cowboys and cattle drives. A slightly rundown roadhouse that poured equal amounts of whiskey and beer while con dancers entertained the human customers. It was called the Double O and neon lights spelled out the name is garish bright pink. Below the neon was a hand painted sign reading, You'll come so hard you'll think you came twice.

"We are going here?" She said looking unimpressed.

"This is Vincent's place Rosie and a safe place to bunker down and figure out our next move," he said.

"Okay, if you say so," she sounded despondent but she followed after Jeranimo. They could hear the music from outside thumping loudly to a beat. The doorman was the first to greet them.

"JJ, you bastard, how the hell are you? Been a long time," said the doorman. "I see you brought someone this time. Been a while since we have seen you bring anyone here. Your wife always seemed to enjoy herself, oh shit. Sorry JJ, I know it has been tough on you but we all miss her. She could always light up a room. I hope this one is human because you have caused Vincent to have to shut down a few for repairs before. Man, they just are not the same after an evening with you. I'll let Vincent know your coming, you remember how to get to his office?" He asked.

"Still in the dungeon?" said Jeranimo.

"Ha ha ha yeah, hard to forget about that I suppose. Well, go on in, the DJ is just getting warmed up," said the doorman, opening the door and letting them in to what some people considered paradise.

12