Collateral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the revelation, Ezra went beat red, he was a virgin and the implications of being defiled caused him to blush. He had never been held before, certainly not by a man, nor had he kissed a girl. Even though he thought women were really pretty, his loins burned at night when he thought of other boys. Stefan desired the boy in his arms. His plump lips, innocent green eyes, and messy hair drew him in and he wanted to play with his new toy. "I-I-" Ezra stuttered, clearly at a loss for words. "Every time you please me, I will take $10,000 off your debt," Stefan explained. Ezra attempted to struggle out of his confines but failed as he wasn't nearly as strong as the bigger man entrapping him.

"I can't sir!" he replied. "I don't have any experience, I don't know how to please," he admitted. Stefan nearly smirked at the admission, he liked that Ezra was untouched. "It doesn't matter," he responded, continuing to caress the boy through his clothes. "I can give you a taste of the experience," he said as his veiny hands reached toward Ezra's crotch and began to fumble with the boy's belt. Ezra flinched, as he realized what was happening. "Wait!" he squeaked, slightly knowing but not being entirely sure what was going on. It was too late though, Stefan had already begun his assault and he quickly unbuckled the smaller man's belt and pushed down the jeans revealing Ezra's half-hard cock in his boxers.

Stefan eyed Ezra's blushing form and stared at the boy in the mirror. "You were saying?" he taunted the boy, who was clearly turned on. He began to palm at Ezra's leaking crotch. The sensations were getting to the 20-year-old as he faltered slightly in the large man's arms. Stefan's warm hands were roaming his body and breaking his resolve. He had never been touched so intimately by someone so hot and domineering, it was too much to handle. At Ezra's relaxation in his arms, Stefan continued toward his goal of pleasuring the boy. He noticed the small wet spot, leaking into the fabric of the boxers. He took this as a sign to push the last garment off the boy to reveal Ezra's pink and shaved cock. It was bulging hard at this point after enduring relentless assault from someone other than its owner.

Stefan kissed Ezra's neck as a distraction before engulfing his penis in the palm of his large hand and stroking him from root to tip. Ezra gasped and moaned, head hitting Stefan's shoulder at the pleasure that racked through his smaller body. This man had barged into his house, intent on claiming him, and was now assaulting his body in the most pleasurable way he ever felt.

It was too much going on, too fast but Ezra's head was spinning with newfound lust. Stefen used his warm hand to tug at Ezra's leaking dick, using his precum as lube as he steadily stroked him. "I want to make you my slut." he told Ezra before licking his earlobe and sending a shiver down his spine. Ezra didn't even know what the older man meant but he was far too vulnerable right now, allowing a man he just met to molest him. Ezra whimpered and moaned at how good his cock felt. He hadn't jerked off in months, never having the time and just being too exhausted. He was squirming and leaking as he shook in Stefan's grasp, enduring the assault.

Ezra looked down and watched as the handsome man played with him, using his big hand to engulf his penis and rub him to completion. Ezra babbled and stuttered, feeling himself come to the brink. "Please, sir. I can't!" he protested at the pleasurable feeling, he was losing it. Stefan just growled low in his throat. "You're leaking all over me, making such a mess. I wonder how you will sound when I have you impaled on my cock." Ezra moaned loudly at the words. "I'll keep you as my pet, train you to keep your legs and mouth wide open just for me," he spoke darkly in the boy's ear as he rubbed his dick with increasing pace, making sure to ghost his thumb over the tip from time to time.

Ezra was unraveling, weak to the pleasure coursing through his body. He was supposed to resist, supposed to run away but something about this man had him desperate and wanting. His cock leaking like a faucet. If this pleasure was a part of the deal, he would happily be Stefan's toy. He wasn't thinking straight at the moment. He ignored his feelings over his father's abandonment as he shook with pleasure, lifting his hips in time with Stefan's strokes.

"Sir." he whimpered, the title naturally coming to him in the presence of such a dominating man. It turned on Stefan to no end and it took everything in him to not strip him naked and make him scream louder as he deflowered his virgin ass right there on the floor.

Stefan had a better idea, as he noticed the boy coming toward his peak. He released his hand from Ezra's hard cock. The young man whined at the loss of touch before panting from the intensity of being edged. Before he could protest further, Stefan picked him up and threw him with ease over his muscled shoulder and took long strides towards the living room couch, Ezra was just asleep on. Ezra was trapped as his pants and belt were wrapped around his ankles, meaning he would surely fall if he attempted to get away.

The TV played softly in the background as Stefan removed the man's pants before throwing them across the room. He forcefully spread his slim legs and looked down at Ezra's hard and leaking member before taking it into his mouth. Licking, sucking and tonguing the boy's private parts to bring him over the edge. His dark eyes stared up at Ezra's as he sucked his cock with ease.

Ezra was in heaven as the warm and wet mouth encompassed him, squirming and moaning uncontrollably at the sensations. Stefan devoured his snack, ready to drain Ezra's dick and pound his tight hole. Stefan used his mouth to begin deep-throating the boy, it wasn't hard because of Ezra's average size but he could feel it touch the back of his throat before coming up to swirl his pink tongue around its head.

This sent Ezra wild as his eyes rolled in the back of his head and he came right into the gangster's mouth as his body shook. Stefan held onto the boy's hips as he squirmed and came apart. Ezra panted and whined as Stefan cleaned him up with his tongue, licking the shaft carefully before sucking on the head again for any last drops of cum. The young man was sensitive and it being his first time receiving fellatio left him amazed and spent.

Stefan rose from the boy's crotch before speaking. "Good boy" he spoke, praising Ezra for his cooperation. Ezra blushed harder at the handsome man before covering his face in embarrassment. This was not how he expected his night to turn out. Stefan backed away before wiping his mouth and straightening his suit. He checked his watch after he stood up, leaving Ezra dazed and half-naked on the couch. Stefan took in his work, Ezra lay there, shirt pulled up revealing his hard nipples, abdomen, and his spent penis resting on his pale thigh. Ezra looked up at the man who had just devoured him, completely enamored by his outrageously good skills. Stefan finally spoke again.

"I need you to gather all your belongings tonight as I will be picking you up late afternoon tomorrow. If you agree to this, I expect you to be by my side as much as possible. I have great use for you and do not plan to discontinue my exploration of your body." he said, truthfully. Ezra listened and just nodded peering up at Stefan. The man truly was a Greek god who was amazing with his mouth and hands. Ezra was so pleased he didn't even fully comprehend the gravity of the situation.

Stefan walked across the room to pick up Ezra's boxers off the floor before walking back to the frazzled boy, still coming down from his high. He carefully lifted the boy's legs before sliding his undergarments back over his cute butt, cock, and balls. Ezra just watched with his eyes glazed over, trying to process the recent events of his life. Once his new pet was situated, Stefan checked the time again, realizing he had errands to run and arrangements to make for Ezra's arrival. "I have to leave, pet," he explained. "Remember I will be here to pick you up," he spoke softly as he grabbed Ezra by his waist again and pulled the boy from the couch to meet at their hips.

Stefan stared down intensely into Ezra's green eyes, searching for any fear or uncertainty. What he found was genuine curiosity. Ezra hadn't put up much of a fight, his guard had been knocked down as soon as the man reached into his pants and left him drunk on pleasure. The boy just looked up at the man, wondering what mystery hid behind Stefan's stern demeanor. The tension in the room still hadn't left as they stared at each other's faces. Stefan's eyes sank to Ezra's lips before he leaned forward to devour them.

Instinctively, Ezra opened his mouth letting the man in, his warm tongue colliding with Stefan's as they kissed passionately. With Stefan dominating the kiss, Ezra had no choice but to close his green eyes and allow himself to be claimed by the man once again. Their plump lips clashed as Stefan held Ezra's jaw and opened his mouth wider for him to explore. He wanted to taste every part of the boy. Ezra's inexperience was turning him on, he could tell by the way he kissed. It was Ezra's first and he clumsily matched the man's energy.

Stefan pulled away before looking at the face of his new pet. "I'll see you tomorrow," he said before releasing the boy, giving him one last peck, and heading towards the door. Ezra just stood there, weak in the knees and shocked. Stefan turned again to wink at him before opening the door and heading out, closing it behind him. The mafia man made his way from the porch, down the driveway, and to his car. He opened the driver's seat door before climbing his long legs into the expensive sports car.

At his arrival, Matteo scoffed. "Took you long enough." the other man complained, clearly bored of the game on his phone. His shades didn't mask his annoyance, the sarcasm was dripping from his voice. Stefan just ignored him, intent on cranking up the car and heading back to his territory. Matteo continued. "You devoured him didn't you?" he questioned, already knowing the answer. Stefan's lips twitched slightly at the accusation. "I just had a little taste, that's all," he replied to his second in charge.

Matteo cringed at the admission. "You fucking slut!" he teased, criticizing the taller man. Stefan turned to the man in the passenger seat before pulling out into the street to head to his next destination. "You're the last one to talk after I walked in on you bent over Alejandro's desk last week." he retorted. Matteo went red at the comeback, being reminded of the steamy exchange. He was stunned into silence before he was able to murmur a bullshit response. "Shut the hell up," he told Stefan who just laughed and continued his maneuvering of the black car. Matteo turned towards the window, choosing not to tease anymore as his dignity was at stake. They took off.

Meanwhile, Ezra was pacing back and forth in the living room, replaying all the events in his head. He wasn't sure if he felt regret but now analyzing all the details of his father's disappearance and the debt he was now left to pay had his heart racing. This was crazy. His options were few, sell his body to this man or work for the rest of his life to pay off this debt. He didn't have anyone to turn to and no support to alleviate the debt. His dad had left him with all of this. Just abandoned him....

At that thought, Ezra got an idea. He stopped his pacing before running up the stairs and beelining for his room. He began to pull out all his clothes, shoes, and necessities then stuffing what he could into his light blue suitcase. Ezra then ran to a hallway closet to find the box that carried a small amount of cash. He kept it hidden as long as he could from his dad and this time it worked. He opened it quickly before finding a few 100-dollar bills, put aside in case of emergencies or hard times. It wasn't much but it was something to give him some support. He quickly shoved the bills in his pocket before leaving the hallway to grab his suitcase from his room.

He looked at his bedroom for the last time, remembering the events, good and bad that had occurred in his house. He turned away, feelings of sadness lingering in his chest. On the way downstairs he stopped at a picture of his mother. She was young, beautiful and happy. He and her had booked a photoshoot when he was 4 years old and she held him caringly in her arms. Ezra touched the portrait lightly, almost caressing her 2D face before pulling it off the nail in the wall. He ran downstairs with it and his suitcase in tow before putting it in his tote bag and grabbing his jacket, throwing it over his shoulders. If his father could run away, so could he, he thought before heading out the door.

WARNING: absolute filth, brace yourselves

Ezra pushed open the glass lobby door. He walked quickly as he was in a hurry while carrying his suitcase and tote bag. His face was red and glistened in sweat, he couldn't tell if it was from his anxiety, how hot it was outside, or the labor of carrying his bags around.

Despite his discomfort, there was only one thing on his mind: finding somewhere to stay and remain hidden from the outside world. This decision led him to a run-down hotel. It was located on the outskirts of the city and Ezra had used public transportation to get there.

He was exhausted from the over an hour ride from his childhood home, and now he would never see it again. He packed everything he could in his suitcase, in hopes of starting a new life. The young man decided that this was the step in the right direction to continue his life, free from the bondage of his father.

Ezra walked into the hotel lobby, luggage in tow as he beelined towards the front desk. On his way he occasionally looked behind his back nervously, praying there was no one following him or witnessing him at the hotel. He couldn't be caught or seen out in the open too much, he needed to fly under the radar until he saved enough money to flee the country completely.

Ezra proceeded to trudge up to the front desk, the clerk noticed his disheveled state and peered over his glasses to observe him. The man at the desk was round and bald, he was dressed in a plaid button-up and had brown glasses resting on his nose. "How may I help you?" he croaked asking the newly arrived guest. Ezra wiped his head nervously and fanned his hand towards his face, hot from stress and heat. "Hi," he spoke, out of breath. "I wanted to find a room for the next week," he explained.

The clerk just nodded before typing on his computer. Ezra stood at the front desk, shuffling awkwardly from foot to foot. After a brief moment, the clerk looked up at the suspicious boy before informing him of the down payment. Ezra nearly cringed at the price but quickly pulled his crumbled bills out of his pocket, dropping a couple and leaving them scattered on top of the desk.

The man nearly glared up at him before snatching the dollar bills up and quickly counting them before shoving them into his shirt pocket. He grumbled, before turning and picking a room key off of the wall then returning back to Ezra and handing it to him.

Ezra chuckled nervously, taking the keys and whispering a thank you before heading off. The man watched the boy closely as he headed upstairs until Ezra was out of sight. He then turned his attention back to the porn on his phone and licked his crusty lips.

Meanwhile, Ezra had reached the top of the stairs struggling to lift his suitcase as the elevator downstairs had broken down and was unable to be used. He huffed and puffed, heading up the stairs. Once he reached the 3rd floor, he pushed open the staircase door before entering the corridor hallway containing the hotel rooms. His suitcase rolled softly onto the shaggy carpet floor as he started his search for room 325. Once he found it, he stopped before extending his key, then opened the door before accidentally hitting his suitcase with it on the way in. Ezra took a deep sigh of relief as he had finally reached his destination. Some of his anxiety had waned off at the knowledge that he was somewhat safe and sound. Here there were no abusive fathers, no outstanding debt, no busy bakery, and no seductive, domineering man.

At the thought of Stefan, Ezra blushed. His eyes widened at his reaction, he could feel himself get hot as memories of him and Stefan resurfaced. The young boy replayed the events of their coupling in his head over and over again, noticing his soft dick twitch in interest. He had never been touched like that but it turned him on to no end, to the point he willingly submitted to a stranger.

He shook his head in embarrassment as if the motion would erase what he'd done. He acted like a whore, he thought bitterly. He remembered the man's firm hands, manhandling him and positioning him so gently to his advantage. The man was very attractive, Ezra silently admitted.

He had never been close to a man of that caliber and the way he allowed the mafia boss to devour him made him hide his face in shame and arousal. In that moment, a vision of Stefan's devious smirk crossed his mind and he nearly squealed as heat pooled in his abdomen. He let out the breath he had been holding in before touching his chest, he could feel his heart beating fast.

How could the man have so much impact on him and he was nowhere in his vicinity? Ezra tried to forget the man, as he would never see him again. Ezra ignored his desire as he took in the hotel room and its set up. It was a simple room, adorned with a bathroom, one queen-sized bed and a burnt orange couch. The bed was bigger, whiter, and fluffier than the one he had at home and that said a lot considering he was in a run-down hotel.

He carefully placed down his belongings before laying down and spreading out like a starfish on the bed. He relaxed, his body tired from the recent events of his life and he closed his eyes sinking into the mattress.

He lay there for a moment before his mind wandered back to the dominating man plaguing his every thought. The more Ezra thought of Stefan the more aroused he got and before he knew it, his soft hand was reaching toward his bulge poking out his sweats. He was painfully hard. Ezra massaged his hard-on, hissing at the pressure. At his ministrations, he moaned softly. He wasn't entirely unfamiliar with masturbation, as he had once been a hormonal teenage boy. From time to time he would engage in self-pleasure but never went further until now. Ezra bit his lip as he engulfed his dick in one hand and began to move his hand up and down slowly.

Stefan's handsome face kept flashing into his head, sending sparks of pleasure through his body. He was becoming increasingly attracted to the man as he reminisced on being violated so casually in the foyer of his house. However, his own hand was not enough to satisfy and did not feel nearly as good as Stefan's big ones taking advantage of his vulnerable state.

Ezra realized he had hours and days before he had to make his next move, a quick de-stressing session wouldn't hurt. The young man swiftly pulled down his sweatpants and boxers, letting his hard penis hit his navel. His dick was glistening and hard and he stared at it in a lust-filled trance. He didn't know what had taken over him but he was horny, for one man in particular.

After his encounter with Stefan, he found himself researching the bus there. The comments Stefan had made about penetrating him piqued his interest, although he had never considered it before. His curiosity got the best of him as he read article after article and accidentally stumbled upon explicit photos. It made his face hot, watching the men embrace raw and passionately on the screen. He even took breaks, looking out the window with a red face from being overwhelmed by the graphic images.