Collateral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What he found detailed the basics of anal sex, even giving a detailed explanation of preparation. Ezra was shocked by the newfound knowledge that his ass could be a source of pleasure. For the majority of the bus ride, Ezra continued his exploration on the internet but not without nervously looking around to check if anyone noticed the contents on his phone. However, his mind had been made up and before arriving at his hotel, he stopped at a local grocery store for lubricant.

In the present, Ezra chased his orgasm to no avail as his hand was not enough. He desperately craved to be embraced by Stefan once again but knew it would not be possible since he ran away without his knowledge. He moved his hand up and down his penis, using his precum as lube and his eyes closed while he fantasized about the tall, handsome, and dominating mafia boss. With his other hand, Ezra reached up to tweak his hard pink nipples, letting out a soft moan. He was so close but couldn't reach his peak. He let go of himself, panting. He was frustrated, realizing he needed something a little more.

He carefully climbed from the bed, penis swinging as he rustled through his tote bag to find his new purchase. He felt so embarrassed about what he was about to do but shoved his feelings down for the sake of a killer orgasm. He pulled the lube out of his bag, blushing again once he remembered what it was for. Ezra climbed back into the bed before popping the cap open and squirting the clear substance into his hand.

He reached for his hard cock again, giving himself a few strokes and shuttering at the effect on his body. For a few more moments he worked the lube over his penis, his palm wet and sticky from playing with himself.

He imagined Stefan on top of him, looking at him greedily while pounding into him roughly. He stopped and blinked for a second, realizing he had no idea what that felt like. He had never been fucked before. In that moment his heart pounded, he felt adventurous that evening, and with time to waste, he took his chance. Turning over completely, Ezra lay his cheek on the mattress, knees planted and his round butt sticking in the air.

He placed lube on his pointer and middle finger before rubbing his pink hole. Ezra took a deep breath before breaching his velvety insides. He nudged his finger inside, gasping at the feeling. His other hand worked diligently at his cock, trying to distract himself from the new foreign feeling. He bit his lip and continued to push his finger inside of himself. For 20 minutes, he allowed himself to test the waters while sliding his middle finger in and out slowly while jerking off. It was starting to feel good and his ass felt looser than before.

He remembered the instructions from his research and poured more lube in between his crack. He finally braced himself for another finger, it was tight at first but he pushed through. He continued fucking himself with his fingers, moaning lowly in his throat. Ezra's hair was disheveled from his constant movement and his body was pink with pleasure. He closed his eyes and masturbated to thoughts of Stefan, feeling closer to his orgasm than before. He steadily fucked and stroked himself to his pleasure. Ezra could feel his hole loosen up more and determined he was safe for a third finger. He then remembered that special spot in a man's body that felt amazing when penetrated.

With three slim fingers inside him, he searched around for his g-spot, slightly ghosting it and the sensations sending shocks through his body. He had no idea how intense it would feel but he continued to finger himself, rubbing his prostate deliciously. Ezra was in a trance as he moaned loudly into the pillow on the bed. His entire body was on fire as he brought himself to the edge. His ass was slick and wet from the lube, his fingers deep inside himself, and hard penis leaking onto the bed. The young man had no idea how long it had been since he started but he was lost in pleasure. Each drag of his fingers, ghosting over his prostate sent him into a frenzy as he reached his peak.

Right when he was about to cum, there was a hard knock at the hotel room door.

Ezra was startled out of his previous position, pausing at the loud sound rattling through the room. His eyes widened as he stared at the door. Many thoughts ran through his head, mainly ones of panic. Who could be knocking? Who knew where he had fled to? Had he been caught? He questioned, as anxiety set in at each knock. The person continued with rapid knocks as if they were anxious to get inside.

Ezra scrambled up from the bed, quickly grabbing his sweatpants and shoving them up his legs, nearly tripping. He paused to listen as the guest continued to pound rapidly at his door, in rhythm with his beating heart. He stood still not knowing what to do, bracing himself for whoever was on the other side. In a brief moment, there was a pause from the noise. Everything stood still for a moment, as Ezra nearly sighed with relief, hoping he was safe and they had moved on. However, he was mistaken.

The hotel door launched open in a swift kick, the lock breaking off the hinges to reveal three men in suits. There stood Stefan and his men, looking directly at Ezra's shaken frame. The boy screeched in fear at the realization he had been found. Behind Stefan's tall and muscular frame stood his second in command Matteo, who had a knowing smirk on his lips as well as a new man Ezra hadn't recognized before. He stood the farthest in the back, superseding Stefan's massive frame. This man was built like a tank with hard muscles underneath his black suit and a slightly unbuttoned button-up. He had a hard face but was handsome, with no expression showing, just staring. It was apparent he was the one who kicked down the door with brute force.

The group paused, taking in each other's presence. Matteo spoke up. "Oh, there you are small fry. Ya know we had been looking all over for you," he said in a joking manner. "Next time you want to run away," he teased. "You should probably leave your phone."

Ezra blushed at the realization that he had been being tracked this whole time, feeling increasingly stupid the more he stood in the presence of the men. What really shook him to the core was that the object of his desires and the main star of his masturbation session was standing right in front of him. The young man didn't even have time to register his ruined orgasm. Ezra and Stefan held intense eye contact. Ezra faltered under the man's stare, feeling hot. Stefan looked down at the boy who had run away from him. He took in Ezra's disheveled state, his cute nose, his green eyes, his red cheeks, and his plump lips. He was just as tempting as he had remembered. Stefan took a step through the door and at the same moment, Ezra backed up. They paused their movements, staring deeply into each other's eyes and anticipating the other's next move. Stefan cleared his throat before speaking.

"Alejandro," he said, a deep voice echoing through the room and sending shivers down Ezra's spine. The biggest man fixed his posture and brought his eyes to his boss having been previously fixated on the side of Matteo's handsome head. Stefan adjusted the watch on his wrist before beginning to remove his coat and blazer. He continued staring at Ezra as he moved swiftly, removing his clothes. "Stand outside with Matteo and keep watch. Let no one in," he instructed as he removed his cufflinks and unbuttoned his shirt.

The two men in the door quickly followed instructions, Alejandro nodded before shuffling and closing the hotel door. He carefully placed his large hand on the small of Matteo's back and guided the smaller man out of the way. Matteo just rolled his eyes, knowing exactly what was about to go down. Before the door was completely closed, Stefan spoke again. "And this time, do not run off to fondle each other", he warned his henchmen. The couple just blushed as they watched Stefan disappear behind the wooden door. Matteo was annoyed at being called out, turning to look at his buff boyfriend. "Says the one who tracked down a twink just so he could fuck him," he grumbled. Alejandro just smiled before bending down and kissing Matteo's head.

Inside the room, Ezra stood with his eyes wide as he was left alone once again with Stefan. The tension in the room was thick as Ezra held the bigger man's lust-filled gaze. This time, where Ezra expected to be angry, Stefan's face held no expression but a stern stare. His jaw was clenched, indicating the man may have been slightly annoyed. Stefan took a step closer, causing Ezra to back up once again and cower. "You thought you could run away from me?" he said slowly, eyes never leaving Ezra. While he approached the boy, he carefully removed his button-up shirt, revealing his muscular upper body covered in ink. Ezra gasped, taking in the handsome man's tattoos.

Ezra had no idea how the mafia leader could get hotter but Stefan's demeanor and tattooed body made him want to melt into a puddle. "What are you doing here!?" Ezra squeaked, already knowing the answer. The man was here to take him. Stefan chuckled dryly. "What am I doing here? What are you doing here, pet?" he questioned the boy, casually creeping toward him. This time Ezra didn't notice the closing distance as he stuttered in response. "Well you know I just wanted to take a vacation." he said, nervously. Stefan narrowed his eyes slightly. "Oh really?" he questioned, eyeing the other man. "Then why do I remember telling you to wait for me at home? Hmmm, pet? You can imagine how I felt when I returned and you were nowhere to be found." Ezra was at a loss for words, he had been caught red-handed. "But that's okay because I found you, and I don't plan on letting you escape from me again." he promised, ready to pounce on the boy.

"I thought we agreed on an arrangement, baby boy. You would serve me with your slutty little body in exchange for luxury and being well taken care of. All you had to do was bounce on my cock and I pay off all of your family's debt." he reminded Ezra. Ezra blushed at his vulgarness, being reminded of the similar thoughts he had had about the man earlier. "I-I'm sorry sir." he stuttered, bringing his head down in shame. Stefan stepped into Ezra's space before bringing his large hand up to the boy's chin and lifting it up. The men made eye contact once again, Stefan's eyes boring into Ezra's.

"Are you apologizing to me, pet?" he taunted the boy.

Ezra looked up at him with round eyes, the green orbs slightly filling tears. Stefan noticed his teary expression and tried to ignore the throbbing in his pants at the display. Ezra nodded, clearly frightened but relieved by their closeness and basking in the older man's scent. "Do you know how you could make it up to me, pet?" he asked Ezra. The mafia man lifted his strong hand before placing it on Ezra's shoulder and gently pushed him downward to his knees.

Ezra looked up at the man confused, but didn't protest and obeyed. His big green eyes peered up at the dominating man. He then looked forward and realized he was face to face with the man's crotch. Ezra looked up once again waiting for instruction. Stefan spoke again. "Suck my cock, slut." he demanded.

Through Stefan's slacks, there was a hard tent, showcasing his hard bulge. Stefan grinned, slightly revealing his white teeth. To Ezra, he resembled a snarling wolf ready to eat its next meal, the meal being his frail body. Ezra blushed at his words before bringing up his trembling hands toward the man's belt. Ezra nervously undid the man's pants and let them drop to the floor, revealing Stefan's large cock in his boxers. Ezra reached for the band, before pulling it down and gasping. Stefan's hard cock nearly hit him in the face. It was large, thick, and veiny. It was the biggest dick Ezra had ever seen and his own paled in comparison and size. His eyes widened at the manhood, realizing he was meant to put it in his mouth, similar to how Stefan did his only the day before." The young man spoke up.

"Sir, I never..." he trailed. Stefan figured he would have to coach the boy. "Don't worry bunny, I'll teach you." Stefan grabbed the boy's red face, gently opening the boy's mouth before lightly tapping the tip of his dick on Ezra's pink lips. The younger man wasn't able to protest before Stefan shoved his cock in his mouth roughly. Suddenly, Ezra's mouth was full of dick as he struggled to accommodate Stefan's length with his inexperienced mouth.

Stefan then grabbed the nape of Ezra's neck before rocking his hips forward into the boy's awaiting mouth. Ezra could barely breathe as his throat and mouth were dominated but he remained pliant as Stefan's used his mouth hole to his liking. "That's it, good boy." Stefan praised, head leaning back as he enjoyed Ezra's small mouth on his raging hard dick. He looked down at the boy, who was silenced by the penis in his mouth, and took in his disheveled state. His brown hair was a mess and scattered all over his head, his cheek red and tears in his big green eyes stared up at him as he violated his mouth over and over again.

Stefan groaned at the sensation of his head hitting the back of Ezra's throat. At the force, Ezra panicked as his small hands reached up to push at Stefan's hips but to no avail as Stefan's large hands remained, holding him in place and using his mouth as a fleshlight. Stefan thrust harshly into Ezra's throat, enjoying the boy's struggle and gasping for air as drooling pooled at the corners of his mouth. The feeling on his dick and Ezra's fucked out state turned him on to no end, sending the dominating man over the edge as he came directly into Ezra's mouth with no warning.

Ezra's cheeks filled with cum and spit. His eyes widened, realizing that Stefan had just finished but held in place, ensuring Ezra swallowed every last drop. Ezra silently obeyed, wanting to please the man. Once he swallowed, Stefan released the boy's head and pulled his semi-hard out of the boy's mouth. Ezra panted as he felt the cum fill his throat and travel to his stomach. He looked up at his master, dazed. The older man rode out his orgasm, even slapping his cock repeatedly on the kneeled boy's face and dragging excess cum on his cheeks. He loved how vulnerable and fucked out Ezra looked, he made it his personal goal to violate the boy every day from now, wanting to continue witnessing the boy fall apart for him.

Stefan looked around the room, noticing the lube bottle that was leaking and open on the bed, leaving a small wet stain. His eyes then settled on the pair of black boxers, littered on the floor.

He looked down at his pet before speaking." What were you doing before I arrived?" he asked Ezra, taunting him. Ezra's eyes widened as he backed away slightly from his kneeling position. "Oh nothing sir." he chuckled nervously.

Stefan knew he was lying and before Ezra could sigh with relief that he had gotten away with it, Stefan reached down to grab the small man and manhandle him. "What are you doing!?", Ezra squeaked in shock. The man's movements were so fast, that Ezra was unable to escape from his hold. Without saying anything. Stefan tackled Ezra and pinned him to the floor. The boy's hips met the ground as Stefan lay on top of him, trapping him. Stefan didn't bother challenging the lie as he already knew what had occurred. He swiftly pulled down Ezra's gray sweatpants to reveal his naked ass. Ezra squealed again as the cold air met his genitals and Stefan's gaze. "I'm going to ask you one more time," he pressed again, wanting Ezra to admit it.

He swatted the boy's ass and watched it jiggle. Ezra gasped at the sensation. "What were you doing before I got here?" he said, staring at Ezra's bare ass. Ezra could only stutter in response, in shock at being exposed so casually. "Nothing!" he replied, not sure where this encounter was going. Stefan narrowed his eyes before noticing the slight glisten coming from Ezra's backside. In that moment Ezra realized there was no going back as Stefan's firm hands reached toward his bottom and pulled his ass cheeks apart and revealed his stretched pink hole. Now it was Stefan's turn to be shocked. The boy was surely innocent but it seemed that after their first encounter, the boy had been interested in going further. Stefan smirked. "What do we have here?" he asked. He turned his head to Ezra's shaking form once again. "Were you preparing yourself to be fucked by me, pet?" he teased.

Ezra's eyes widened. "N-no! Of course not!" he defended. Stefan ignored the response as his eyes traveled to the hard leaking cock between Ezra's legs. "It seems that you like what I do to you," he said, referring to Ezra's arousal. "You were fucking yourself to the thought of me, huh babe?" Stefan's hands caressed Ezra's butt cheeks, enjoying its plumpness. Stefan's long, slim fingers crept up to lightly touch Ezra's pink hole. Ezra's breath hitched at the intimate touch. "S-Stefan!" he screeched at the sensation. "Please I haven't!" he denied as Stefan pressed his middle finger, adorned with silver rings into his opening. Ezra moaned at the intrusion and the coldness of the metal. Stefan's eyes lit with desire as Ezra's ass easily sucked in his finger, confirming his suspicions.

Stefan continued his assault. His long finger slid in and out of Ezra's bum as the boy moaned loudly. This felt 100 times better than his own fingers from early on. The boy had no choice but to moan and shake in Stefan's grasp as he was penetrated. Stefan added another finger, realizing that Ezra had been thoroughly stretched for a fucking. "Hmmm, my little slut was enjoying himself," he said, continuing to play with his toy. "You were waiting for me to come fuck you. Come and split you open with my cock. Own your whore body and use it as much as I'd like. You want to be my personal fuck toy, baby?" he whispered darkly into Ezra's ear.

Ezra moaned at the sensations, Stefan's fingers were stretching him so good. "Please" he begged, reaching his climax as his g-spot had been assaulted rapidly for the last 5 minutes. Stefan just chuckled, continuing his ministrations. "Please what?" he taunted, adding a third and final finger and spreading them to watch Ezra's wet hole tighten around them. Ezra mewled. "Please fuck me sir." he looked back at Stefan, out of breath and tears of pleasure in his eyes. "I've been craving your dick since you touched me the first time," he admitted. Stefan growled at the revelation, before reaching his muscled and tattooed arms around to grab Ezra's cute face and pull him into a passionate kiss.

For a moment they sat there on the carpeted floor, tonguing each other down. Lips and tongue slid together as Stefan devoured his prize once again, missing the boy's moans. They sounded like music to his ears and indicated that Ezra was enjoying it as much as he was. Stefan's dick was hard and leaking once again. He was the first to break away before drawing his attention back to Ezra's round ass. He smacked it once again before grabbing his cock in his hand and guiding it towards Ezra's slick hole. Ezra braced himself as he hadn't taken anything nearly as big as the older man's dick. "Are you ready for me baby?" he asked his pet, not expecting a response.

Stefan slapped his big dick on Ezra's ass cheek before nudging the tip at his hole. Before Ezra could respond, Stefan pressed his penis into him. Ezra gasped loudly at the intrusion, discomfort erupting in his lower half. He whimpered as Stefan continued to dip his cock into him. Stefan slowly slid in, filling Ezra up and being engulfed by his virgin asshole. Stefan hissed at the tightness, filling Ezra's clamp down on his dick. Ezra's ass felt like heaven and it took everything in him, not to fuck him roughly so soon. He continued to ease his dick inside before bottoming out and stilling. Ezra was only slightly in pain as he panted from being breached.