All Comments on 'Collateral Ch. 16'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNalmost 6 years ago
Love this story

This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I hope it continues.

I always read the comments after each chapter, and the comments after the last one were interesting. People who are not involved in a relationship with clearly defined roles often have a problem with it. My friends did not like my relationship with my now fiancee when it first started. He is the alpha, and I am the quiet boy that needs protection and direction. A lot of it has to do with his culture though. He is middle eastern and I am American/South African and seen as the weaker of the couple. Sorry to bore everyone. Message me directly if you have questions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Continue Please..

I mean this is by far one of the best series i have read but the cliffhanger.. Man Please don't make us wait too long..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It is going to be a long August

Thank you for this amazing story, It is going to be a very long and dry August, have lots of fun and come back refreshed. Oh Jake what have you gotten yourself into? Can hardly wait to have that question answered.

Ozz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
how does this patreon work...?

Does anyone know how this patreon thing works? Is there ful story's on their? I don't now if I can wait one month for new story's...is it just a one time charge or somethin? Sorry Im not good with tecnology... thanks jay

Starrynight22Starrynight22almost 6 years ago

That feeling when you get a personal call out from one of your favorite writers.

Have a great August foxy. I love reading the adventures of Klaus and Jake

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A month?

Wow. You are testing my ability to wait for something. Patience, I know. Great story. Don’t want it to end, but hate not to read more. Hope things are okay and enjoy your time off the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@ Jay

Hi Jay Patreon is pretty simple, you support a creator monthly and receive things in return. If you Donate $5 a month you'll get quite a few stories that Laura hasn't published here. She's posted collateral in full and two other stories relating to it. There's also 2 other stories she's still posting which are honestly fantastic especially boxed shaped heart! Then she has I think 3 finished books that are gifts. I think if you have the spare money then it's definitely a great idea to support her.

Ah Laura is it strange that even though i've read this story in full I still come back to read each newly released chapter! You're such a wonderful author. Enjoy your holiday you deserve the break

Nina x

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@jay

To add to what @Nina said, you can go to the author’s bio page to learn more and access the site. Also, she has Collateral for sale thru Smashwords and iBook. Maybe elsewhere, too, if you just want to purchase this book. I agree with Nina that this author’s other works are also outstanding.

sm1982sm1982over 5 years ago
Patreon Patron for Laura S. Fox

Hi all and I hope those who inquired about Patreon gets to read my response. I have been a Patron for a few months now and it is a great deal. You receive completed novels as well as possibly having access to advanced chapters/completed works depending on the monthly tier you choose. Through her author page, Laura has broken down what you will have access to at the beginning of each month. Emails are sent after your first payment with links to the chapters and completed works, available for download as soon as she uploads them.

BitchWhoMadBitchWhoMadover 5 years ago
.girl

Girl you really did yo thing with this story. I'm loving every second of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Omg i have been reading this for the past four hours i looove this story. Brought the feels out for this chapter but you brought it back, bravo. Love the cliffie

HornyVirgin_19HornyVirgin_19almost 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story!! And I fucking hate kill stealing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlaurasfox@laurasfox
I have a Patreon account where I publish all my new stories and chapters first: https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES