All Comments on 'Collateral Ch. 18'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Really loved this story it's very good. Please tell me you have more work you'll be uploading other than this? I can't wait to see what happens between Klaus and the gang.

laurasfoxlaurasfoxover 5 years agoAuthor
Yes, there will be more stories!

@Anon

Hey, so glad you're enjoying my story! Yes, there will be more after this. But I guess I should finish publishing Collateral first, or people will just get mad at me. And there's always a waiting time for new chapters to appear since I assume there's quite a lot of work the people from the site have to do to publish everything new that's thrown their way.

Anyone interested can always check out my tumblr blog. It is there that I usually post excerpts from past, current, and future work. Plus, it's always populated with hot guys, because this is how I roll, lol!

Thanks a lot! Oh, Klaus and the gang ... you'll have a great surprise. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
enjoyed this

i like the growing intimacy between the two, and how we're getting to know Klaus and his growing affection for Jake more. Im liking Klaus more because of it. Did you write this and chapter 17 after your holiday? if so must have been a good holiday, seems to me that there is more depth to your storyline, maybe because im liking Klaus more and jake is getting more confident that im enjoying this more than when I started...............loved this line

while Klaus apparently had a mind of ensuring Jake's staying alive only through mouth-to-mouth resuscitation techniques, he felt like he could finally, truly breathe.

ready to read more

LeannimalLeannimalover 5 years ago
Awesome as always 😍

You are such an amazingly talented author, I love this story and it just keeps getting better & better. But I’m done, I can’t stand the wait any longer..... I’m headed to your Patron account after this so I can read this in it’s entirety! Think I will start over at the beginning and read it all the way through! I would have done this sooner but I don’t actually pay attention to the authors profile or such, luckily I read a comment from someone who had done the same, before that I’d never even heard of patron, lol. Thank you for such wonderful entertainment 💜

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So good

You know, all good things come to an end, and this story will at some point. So, suffice it to say this story is sooooooooo good. And, the ice castle known as Klaus will continue to melt into a puddle of nothing in the budding relationship that has been conceived with Jake. There is maturity in both characters as “love” has certainly become apparent to both of them. Just waiting for those words to be said, by both. Don’t know if this story should end. I am enjoying it so much. Thank you.

laurasfoxlaurasfoxover 5 years agoAuthor
You're all so lovely

Although it is not ideal to reply like this since I don't know if the same people who commented will read my replies, I feel much obliged to do so seeing what lovely things you guys says.

@Anon asking about when I wrote these chapters. It was quite some time ago. The story is finished. I will send the next chapter for approval since this one was published, but I guess there will still be days until it will be online since there are so many other stories waiting in line, I believe. I'm glad that you find these chapters so good. It really warms my heart.

@Leannimal Happy to have you on board! Thanks for all the support!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like your story

I really enjoy this story. I love the balance you keep between the hot desire and character development. I'm really curious about Klaus's family and his past, what kind of parents does it take to develop into such an Ice Lord? ;) Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for writing.

laurasfoxlaurasfoxover 5 years agoAuthor
Yes, the story will have an end :)

... But it will take a little while for that to happen. There are still several chapters left and you mind just end up wanting to throw things at me, lol.

I guess the story looks right now like it would be close to the end, but there are still some obstacles left to overcome by the two lovers.

@Anon talking about the crazy little thing called love, yeah, it must be said. :) And we should buy boats because the ice cap ... I mean Klaus is in a terrible process of melting and it's not global warming to blame, he, he.

@Anon wondering about Klaus's parents, I'm afraid they are not part of the story, but Klaus will talk a little about them at some point.

Everybody, thank you for reading and commenting! You're awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re: great

Hey dude so I'd suggest if you've got the funds and love Laura's work as much as I do to hop on over to Patreon. I've read Collateral in its entirety, 3 other full length books, and two stories that aren't quite finished yet. All are amazing and so worth the $5 a month get so much wonderful content.

I love collateral but can honestly say Laura has written a story (not finished yet) that has blown me away with just how good it is. Laura you are so fricken talented you know that right? You also know exactly which story I'm talking about because I always rave on about how much I love it lol.

X Nina

laurasfoxlaurasfoxover 5 years agoAuthor
@Nina

He, he, cutie ... Yeah, I know what you like, it's Box Shaped Heart, and that story is different from Collateral, but I'm sure glad you like it so much. I will start posting it here, once all the Collateral chapters are posted, but I bet for at least some people, it will be a surprise, just in case they expect it to be like this one ... Ah, only thinking about it makes me smile :)

Thanks a lot for all your kind words and all your support! You are great!

AKA983AKA983over 5 years ago
Laurasfantastic

Thank you for your great work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlaurasfox@laurasfox
I have a Patreon account where I publish all my new stories and chapters first: https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES