All Comments on 'Collateral Damage'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments (Page 2)
Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 month agoAuthor

@ sbrooks103x - The story is about AVOIDING collateral damage by not destroying the lives of offspring and employees.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

A very clever story.

If you are a thinker and a careful reader, ENLOY!

THC

jflindersjflinders18 days ago

@Behindbluis The law you speak of is different in different jurisdictions, but generally wouldn't do anything for the wronged husband here. Normally the law protects those owed a debt. Neither liability nor the amount of damages for he husband's questionable claim have been established so there is no debt until the claim is filed and ruled on in court. With the husband not having filed his claim, in most jurisdictions he wouldn't be able to move against the children who received the assets.

As Anon from 10 days ago wrote, this is a very clever story. The title doesn't make sense to me as there wasna't collateral damage, just a purported attempt to avoid it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...

SIMILAR Stories