Collateral Damage Ch. 01

Story Info
Sis is his +1 to Eyes Wide Shut party.
4.9k words
4.69
22.7k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going and that's it." Carly punched my arm hard for emphasis.

"I can't."

"Mom! Tell him he's going."

Mom sat oblivious, scrolling on her phone, reinforcing the sense that anything to do with me just wasn't important to her.

Meet my family. I call us a family, but in recent years it seemed like there was Carly and Mom, and there was Carly and me.

We'd just moved from a godforsaken town in the middle of the country, to a godforsaken city on its edge just to escape my asshole father. He divorced my mom and then, seemingly having second thoughts, set about making her life hell. By the time we'd prepared to move, she already moved away from me. Carly, my older sister reckoned it was because she could see dad in me. Something at which I took great offence. Mainly because I knew it was true. I resented my dad for being an asshole. I resented my mom for not being able to look at me anymore without seeing that asshole. And I resented Carly for being smart enough to see, and good enough to relate to me in as loving way as possible that I was just collateral damage.

I'd love to be able to lovingly describe us all as a family in that moment. But to be honest, I was just in a rut. A brand-new rut but a rut all the same. I was 20. Virgin. Lost. Over six foot but not especially athletic. Carly was my sister. Five something, looked like a sister. Mom was a carbon copy of Carly -- just having been through the photocopier a few more times. Recent pain had made her look older. But to me she just looked like a mom. Like my mom. Even if she didn't act like it anymore.

The argument and punch in question was over me making new friends in this new neighborhood.

I'd been reluctantly asked to a party that weekend. A sleepover at a neighbor's. He was a jock, and all his friends were former high school jocks. I wasn't nearly a jock and never wanted to be one. They'd be there with their former high school cheerleader girlfriends. Tom, the host, was a film major and had chosen a Kubrick theme for the party: Eyes Wide Shut. I didn't even like old movies.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted to go. I wanted to make new friends. I wanted excuses to be out of my home.

There was one major problem.

The invite was a plus one. Non-negotiable. No excuses.

Not having any friends and especially not having a friend who was a girl, let alone a girlfriend, excluded me instantly.

I patiently explained this to Carly.

She said, 'surely I knew someone I could ask'.

I replied 'not on this side of the country' and that herself and mom were the only women I knew in the city. Except for Mrs Deakins in the local store. I pointed out Mr Deakins would probably frown at the idea of me inviting his wife to sleep over at what was to all intent and purpose a frat party.

She rattled off a few of her friend's that she thought might offer me a pity date. I scoffed. Refusing to be the object of anyone's pity.

"Right. I'll do it." She offered out of frustration.

"Oh, don't be stupid."

"Don't call your sister stupid." Oh, so mom could hear!

"It's not stupid."

"It is. They'll all know you're my sister. Tom lives just down the street, for god's sake. I've seen him ogling you."

Carly blushed slightly as smiled.

"You said it was an Eyes Wide Shut party?"

"Yeah."

"So, everyone will be wearing masks?"

I grunted.

"Mom. Tell him he's going."

"Do what your sister says, Kane." Wow, she even remembered my name.

"No. It's crazy. Why would you want to go to a frat party with your brother?"

"So my brother can make friends and hang out and not wreck my buzz all the time."

"No, it's a dumb idea."

"No, it's happening. Case closed."

She got up and pottered about, starting to clean up the plates. I joined in as mom continued to scroll on her phone.

We argued more back and forth but I already knew I'd lost.

Soon I was in my room, on my computer and simultaneously playing games and browsing porn.

A few hours later, there was a tap on the door. I closed my browser and said 'come in.'

Carly pushed the door open and stood in the frame making that Weird Science pose (Google it if you haven't seen it." She wore the same shorts and cut off top as Kelly LeBrock wore. Only she also wore a Venetian ball mask.

"Will I do?"

I stared.

"Cat got your tongue?"

Now, as you can see from my earlier description, Carly had been nothing but an older sister to me. If I had to pick her out at a police lineup, I'd probably fail. I eternally was oblivious to radical changes in hair, make up and dress. But this was different.

Suddenly, a Lana Rhoades lookalike was standing in my door in a revealing, if somewhat jock-ey outfit, wearing an alluring mask. I could see abs, her waist, legs, the hint of a roundness pushing against her shorts, and, if I wasn't mistaken, the hint of nipples through her shirt.

My mouth worked but my vocal cords had gone on vacation.

Eventually I stuttered.

"Holy shit."

"You likee?"

"Sis, you look ... amazing." Thankfully my brain autocorrected the words 'like my favorite pornstar' with 'amazing'.

"Good." She smiled and I'd swear blushed.

"I got you this." She threw something onto my bed and disappeared before I could react.

I picked up the mask she'd thrown at me.

It was a simple black mask with a little silver pattern running through it to take away the 'I rob banks' look. I put it on and stared in the mirror.

Such a small change and I really did look like someone else. Even standing there in front of the mirror in my tee and shorts, sporting what I just realized was a raging hardon. 'Where the hell did that come from?' I wondered. Not really wanting to admit the answer.

I made a Zoro swish with my dick and laughed. Maybe the party wouldn't be a bust.

The night of the party arrived.

Mum had a date with a guy from work so she was oblivious to our preparations, and I think, glad that we wouldn't be about to cramp her style should things turn amorous for her.

I wore a simple sweatshirt and jeans, both black to match my mask. Carly appeared in a voluminous blouse with a cleavage that screamed (utterly out of the blue, in my case) 'look at me!' and a short summer skirt with knee-high white socks and a pair of Mary Janes. She carried her feathery mask like a clutch.

"How do I look?" She asked.

"Wonderful." I stuttered bashful for the first time in my life in front of my sister.

"And you look like the perfect date, Kane."

I blushed.

"Any girl would be mad not of be jealous of me, tonight. Right mum?"

"You mind your brother and make sure he doesn't go do anything stupid." Was the only response as she finished her make-up, virtually oblivious to the both of us.

We we're both a little nervous as we walked towards the house, side-by-side. As we drew close, Carly grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "May as well look the part." She spluttered, blowing a hanging mask feather away from her face.

The strangest thing happened to me in that moment. Maybe it was just the masks. But I genuinely felt I was walking with my date to a party. I know I was, but I had felt up to that moment that she was just my sister - a sort of proxy date. Now it felt real. Like she wasn't my sister. Like I'd lucked out and managed to snag Lana Rhoades.

Tom greeted us in the hallway. If he recognized Carly, he didn't say so. In fact, he whispered 'you sly old dog' into my ear as he led us into the den. I may well get away with the great pretense.

The night was a blur of dancing and beers. Some of the couple would disappear and reappear, and some of the guys would congregate on the porch to smoke joints from time to time. Carly and I stuck pretty close, not really knowing many of the people there.

As the night wore on, people drifted away in dribs and drabs. At some point, Tom made a point of pulling me away from Carly to tell me in no uncertain terms that we would be staying the night. I tried to protest, saying that I lived close by.

He insisted, saying most of the chaff would be blowing around 2 and he really wanted us to stay. I said I'd check with my date.

Carly, strangely, was eager to stay. I guess this was her natural habitat as a social butterfly. I felt really proud and surprisingly jealous as I watched guy after guys ogling her. One or two even tried to strike up conversations with her only to be cut down by her simply saying she was with her boyfriend, me. That gave me a very warm feeling.

Sure enough, around 2 am, we found ourselves two of eight, all couples. Tom and Janine, Simon and Kendra, Bob and Sue and myself and Carla. Tom called us all back into the den, and we all helped tidy the main party away into the dishwasher and trash bags. Soon, you'd hardly even know anyone had been there. We rejoined our host in a Montessori circle on the floor in the den. He had a bottle of ancient looking whisky, from which he poured eight tumblers which comprised around half the bottle. We all followed his direction and sniffed, swirled, and sipped. The raw alcohol was smoother than I imagined it would be but still set my throat on fire. I could feel Carly suppress a cough beside me.

Tom rose a toast to the inaugural annual Kubrick appreciation society gala evening vip soiree. We dutifully made an attempt to repeat it back, holding glasses high and the followed his example and drained the rest. He recharged our glasses and said, "Let the games commence." I felt Carly's hand find mine and squeeze. I squeezed back.

It turned out to be both more tame and more dangerous than either of us expected. The first game was truth or dare. The first round everyone chose truth when their round robbin arrived. I admitted to never had tried anal sex, which didn't seem like a massive secret to give away since I'd never tried any kind of sex other than Han Solo. (Looks at hand, 'I love you'. Hand: 'I know.')

Carly shocked me slightly by admitting to kissing a teacher when she was in school for a better grade (I always thought she was a natural A+ student). The rest were the usual combination of weird and wonderful sexploits of early twenty-somethings. We thought Janine would win the round with a tale of a lesbian kiss while getting measured for a bra in a department store changing room. But Bob won the night with a raucous tale involving a racoon and rimming a pensioner for a hundred bucks.

The next game turned out to be stupid Olympics. Tom and Janine had set up an obstacle course in the garden and any transgression resulted in shots. Soon, we were all laughing and fairly sloshed.

When we returned to the den, Carly was once more holding my hand -- now more for steadiness than support. Tome soon put pay to that, breaking the couples up in the circle so we were each sort of opposite each other.

He'd long since emptied the whisky bottle and now employed it as a random pointer to get two people in the circle to engage in activities chosen from a pile of rolled up suggestions in a hat. Grown-up spin the bottle, I guess.

For the first few rounds, Carla and I dodged the bullet. If you count having to be subjected to the sight of a motley collection of penises, buttocks and breasts, dodging. To be honest, the sight of the penises filled me with pride--most were of the five to six inch variety and variously thickish, thinish and wonky. I was almost longing to be asked to produce my 7-8 inch, thick cock for inspection. Then Carla drew 'revealing her ass for a minute'. I was stupefied and wanted to object, but she merely smiled, hopped up, turned around, slipped off her knickers and lifted her skirt. My heart went into overdrive as she revealed the most glorious little round apple bottom I'd ever seen. It was perfect. I could even make out the hint of a mound with downy hair down where the butt cheeks met. My aforementioned penis went into overdrive and tented in my pants. What was I thinking. My mind was so confused I didn't hear my host repeated calling my name.

Eventually, I tuned back in. "Kane? Quit ogling your girlfriend's incredible assets like it's the first time you've seen them and pick a forfeit."

"What?"

"Pick" He held the hat out towards me.

My hand shook as I pulled out the slip of paper. I uncurled it and read: kiss the person in front of you. Tom snatched the paper from my hand and read it. He seemed to spitball the rules and announced, that as Carly was currently pointing her ass towards me, that is what I'd have to kiss.

I started to object.

Tom insisted that once you sat down to the game, you'd committed to playing it through to the end regardless, Jumanji style.

Carly turned her head and gave me a warm, bashful, encouraging smile I found bewildering to read. She nodded her assent. Ok, I got that one.

The group began chanting 'kiss her ass, kiss her ass' and I found myself being pushed forward onto my knees before the shrine that was my sister beautiful booty.

"Jesus, look at the size of his stiffy" one of the girls exclaimed. The boys fell silent. Carly tried to turn her head to see. But Tom picked up the chant after a beat. 'Kiss her ass.' They all joined in now.

I inched closer as Tom rattled instruction in my ear and the circle chanted over and over. "you've got to aim for the pucker and kiss it, using tongue. Must go inside, not impact on the surface." What a moment for a mangled Star Wars quote.

Tom barked at Carly, 'make yourself ready for inspection.' I was confused but Carly got it. She reached her hands back and spread her cheeks wide. I was now gazing at my sister's puckered asshole. I could make out ever hair follicle, every red mark or blemish, every tiny pimple and pore. Even in 5K high definition, it was one of the most beautiful sights I'd ever seen.

Then the scent hit me along with an encouraging "It's ok, just do it. I don't mind." whispered breathlessly from Carly that carried through the chanting to only me.

How can I describe the smell? The sweetest perfume, layered with pheromones and soap, the tiniest hint of something not unlike sweat but sweeter, a shade of locker room, and a heady something that took my rational brain and sent it on vacation.

My lips and nose impacted on the yielding surface simultaneously. Alcohol had made me a little unsteady and I had to readjust my balance. I tilted my head upwards; lost completely in the most heavenly perfume I'd ever smelt.

I inhaled deeply, once, twice. I was aware of the chant continuing but it was miles away. This I was savoring.

My tongue flicked out and found the neat ring of folds that comprise the sphincter. Carly's muscles involuntarily clenched at the touch, and I could sense a shiver run through her. My tongue pushed out again, this time liberally coated in the saliva that threatened to pour as drool out of my open mouth. Once again, sphincter squeezed tight at my touch. But this time, I let my tongue stay in position, touching against her doorway. The muscles spasmed again and I could feel her legs shaking. As I pushed forward and inward with my tongue, this time I detected a push back. Carly was tilting herself forward, moving her asshole onto my tongue. Was I imagining it?

No. She shimmied ever so slightly, and I felt my tongue breach the muscle as it opened the tiniest bit at the prodding of my insistent tongue. The taste was what I imagined sex to taste like. Human, clean, heady -- a drug that you could never try only once.

I lost all inhibitions and swirled my tongue as I dribbled saliva down it and kept pushing. Soon I was, what I can only describe as, French kissing my sister's asshole. And I found myself moaning. Deeper and deeper I went, feeling the pushback from Carly as she impaled herself upon me.

Her caught breath and low moan nearly sent me over. I was about to push forward again when I felt hands on my shoulders pulling me away, I wanted to protest but realized my forfeit was successfully accomplished. As was Carly's. We both sat back in our positions lost in thought and lost in each other. We each stared at the other as the game continued unheeded around us.

I must have looked shocked, stunned. Carly kept smiling at me demurely and nodding. She mouthed 'It's ok. It's all ok.' Over and over. I hoped and prayed it was. We'd either destroyed our friendship or found a new closeness neither of us imagined possible.

Then we were dragged back into the game, but Carly and I shared encouraging glances at each other whenever we could manage. At one point, Carly had to tug Bob's cock for thirty seconds (nearly but not quite enough to make him cum. Sue, his partner laughed and smiled but you could see she wasn't impressed with Bob. And towards the end I had to suck on Kendra's nipple. Something I did efficiently if somewhat halfheartedly, although collecting notes along the way for some future triste with someone more my type.

Games accomplished; we all were assigned bedrooms.

Carla and I closed the door behind us and stared at the double bed, neither speaking for a minute, both lost in a million crisscrossing thoughts. Then, Carla just broke out of her fug and whipped off her mask. "It's late." She said matter-of-factly, like this was just any normal night. She turned her back to me and peeled to the buff. Then spun around to face me. My eyes betrayed me, unable to do anything but rove across her incredible figure.

"Ok." Carly began, matter-of-factly. "Can I tell you what I think is going on in your brain right now?'

I dumbly nodded.

"You're embarrassed. You're conflicted. Your sister forced you to go to a party and tagged along. You enjoyed yourself and then you ended up doing something with her that makes you feel unbelievable guilty and massively horny at the same time. You don't know how to feel, what to think. You blame her. You blame yourself. You blame Tom. But I also saw the look in your eyes when you were going through the motions on Kendra. And I saw the look in yours when I gave Bob a half a handjob. Listen, Kane, don't think I came as your date to an Eyes Wide Shut party without my eyes wide open. I knew what to expect. And do you know what? I enjoyed it. And so did you."

My eyes flicked back to hers as my mouth opened to protest.

"Kane, you're my brother. You know I'm not a virgin. I've been with a few guys. I've tried lots of things. Right? I'm not shocking you with this information?"

I nodded.

"Ok. So just let me tell you that tonight I experienced the single most erotic moment of my entire life. My whole body was singing. All I wanted was for the rest of them to disappear and for you and me to continue what you started."

My mouth went dry, and the blood flooded to my cock as thoughts bounced about my head, failing to land.

"Yes. It's wrong. Yes, it's a fucking sin. Yes, it's against the law. But how often is your sister going to stand naked in front of you asking for you to break the law with her?"

She grinned.

I grinned.

"Now shed the duds and let's make this sin count."

I didn't take asking twice. It was like the heady drug from earlier had reasserted itself. I was hooked on this wonderful, voluptuous vixen standing defiantly naked before me.

I ripped my own clothes off.

"Good boy." She said with unexpected lust.

Then she took in the size of my penis.

"Oh, Lord. Now I can see why the sharp intakes of breath at the party. The girls all wanted you and the boys all wanted that. Well, I tell you one thing, this lucky girl is getting all that tonight and she's keeping it to herself."

With that, she stepped forwards and our lips met a moment after my cock bumped against her vagina and slid a wet line of precum up along her belly.

We embraced, both massively conscious of the throbbing between us.

The kiss was intense. I'd barely ever kissed anyone, but this was a whole new level. My mind and body thrilled, vibrating at the same frequency. My hands were all over her back, reacquainting themselves with her ass, as he ran hers all over my back.

12