Collateral Damage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke off.

"Would my big strong brother like a blowjob?"

I stood dumbly nodding as she lowered to her knees and took in the size of my penis.

Then, she tentatively kissed the head. I shivered.

My body thrilled and shook as she slid her full lips along the shaft, stopping just before the gag reflex kicked in. I felt like I was having an out of body experience as she slid her lips back along, then stopped and whirled her tongue around the head of my cock, still stuck between her lips.

I moaned, as she gripped the shaft with her hands to better get purchase with her mouth and began a slow slide back and forth over the head of my penis.

"No sis." I shouted and grabbed her head to push her away.

She swatted my hands, obviously aware of the effect this was having on me. She plunged onto my shaft again and ran her tongue the length of it on the return journey. Then she fastened onto the head with a level of suction that I thought would make me pass out as wave after wave of pleasure threatened to black me out.

He hands manipulating the shaft of my cock sped up and she bobbed and licked, all the time maintaining the suction on my glans.

I managed an "I --" as I came and came and came into Carly's mouth. She swallowed it all and wiped her mouth with a greedy swish of her hand. Without thinking, I let me weakened legs drop me to my knees so we were facing each other.

Carly took my mouth with hers. There was a strong taste of what I took to be semen, that quickly faded into the liquid taste of the scent I had fallen in love with earlier. This is what the gods drink, I thought, as we explored each other's mouths, as our hands explored each other's bodies.

I'd watched enough movies to know it was time for me to step up. I lifted Carly gently to standing and escorted her to the bed, planting kisses on her all the way. I gently sat her down, then, still kissing her, allowed my mouth to make a wide path from her lips, over her face and down to her neck. She shivered with the touch of my lips and tongue on her neck and I dwelt a bit before pressing on.

Soon I found myself at her breasts and sat back momentarily to take them in.

"What?" She asked with a mischievous, self-aware smile. "Do you prefer Kendra's?"

My hands and mouth and tongue gave her her answer as I wholeheartedly made love to the most magnificent breasts I 'd ever seen -- on or off screen. Soon, she was panting, and the sound of her breath catching in tiny whimpers in her throat over and over inflamed me.

I seduced each nipple with mouth and tongue and thumb and finger and palm. Lavishing my full attention on each, and sharing the love between them. Soon I felt her hands on the top of my head, not guiding but pushing, forcing my head southward.

I didn't need to be told twice. I said my sweet farewells to her breast with a soft a bientôt and began a slow trek downward, all the time resisting the full force of the forceful push on the top of my head. I wanted this to last. I wanted Carly to beg me.

I roamed across her flat stomach, licking my tongue over the gently rippling muscles that took on new life of their own to my touch. I lingered around the outskirts of her mons, taking in the delights on offer from the creases where her thighs met her torso. And then, sensing the boiling, passionate rage building inside of her, I descended on her beautiful, neatly kept slit.

With thumbs and fingers gently massaging the outside, my mouth dived into the crevasse and the pools of sweet liquid below. Once again, my head was overwhelmed with the scents and tastes I now knew I would never be able to get enough of. My tongue probed and licked, and my lips sucked and nuzzled as my teeth nipped and stroked. Her clitoris expanded in my mouth and the tip of my tongue rasped against it in a rhythmic dance that had her bucking under me. My fingers entered her, and my thumb found its way to her asshole, just as the first orgasm hit her, intensifying the pleasure and make her grip me like she had a starring role in the Exorcist.

I heard her dredge air into her lungs in massive heaving gasps as I felt the uncontrollable quivering that had overtaken her body subside. With my face sopping wet on her juices and my saliva combined, I wended my way back northwards with the idea of tarrying along the way. She was having none of that.

Carly grabbed me under the arms and jerked me so hard up along her body, I thought my penis might bend back on itself.

Instead, I found it being gripped and directed by her hand, my head stuffed into the entrance to her vagina. Before I could even register, she bucked her ass up from below me and impaled herself fully on my cock.

I thought I had experiences pleasure that night. Nothing even prepared me for the sensation of being inside my sister. It was a full body experience. Every nerve and fiber in my body thrilled and buzzed. The slightest movement sent of explosions of delights through me. And Carly seemed to be responding the same way. Neither of us could barely move. The intense pleasure was just too much.

Moments passed and I risked a slight movement to pull my penis out a little and then push it back inside her to the hilt. Cary cried out and grabbed me with her legs. She gave in and wildly began gyrating under my cock.

Through waves of pleasure that genuinely felt like they may be the last thing I would ever experience; I began to respond to her movements. I had barely twitched, hardly raised my ass an inch, when she started howling, yelling, grabbing and pulling like she was trying to shove my entire body inside her vagina.

She shook feverishly beneath me and dug her fingernails into my ass. That was enough. We both exploded in fireworks that lasted and lasted and lasted. It felt like we both rode this wave of pleasure for hours. I've no idea how much noise we made. I suspect the HOA would be sending Tom's parents a letter of complaint in the morning. Hell, we'd be lucky if the cops hadn't been called.

Then there was nothing. Just sweet sleep that rolled over us both before either of us could move.

And we awoke just like that in the morning, me on her, my penis flaccid but still inside her. Her eyes were already open when my opened. I have no idea how long she was staring at me with her goofy, loving smile before I woke. When she saw my lids flutter, she leaned up and licked my lips with her wet tongue.

"I love you." She whispered lustily.

Soon, we were waking the house with our cries of pleasure again.

(To be continued)

12