Collateral Damage Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister helps son and mother grow close once more.
4.5k words
4.68
14.4k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing's for sure, my mom is the least observant person on the planet. It would have taken a sensory deprivation suit for most people to miss the change between Carly and me. It wasn't just that we were both more handsy, although we were, or huggy, which we also were, it was more the glances and glows we each elicited from the other. As our love life developed and deepened, our connection grew strong stronger and stronger.

Mom, as I say, was oblivious. When she wasn't hopping on the sunset Sauvignon train, she was working all hours or dumbing out on her phone. She maintained a holding pattern with Carly that was pretty mother and daughterish, but I continued to be an invisible irritant.

Case in point, for my birthday, mom got me a pair of dayglo boxers with an arrow on the flies pointing upwards and the legend 'This Way Up' in see-in-the-dark ink. A last minute, impulse purchase at the mall, I guessed. She bought Carla a new iPhone for hers. Carly, on the other hand, flush with a big bonus from her new job, procured me a new laptop. "Don't restrict yourself to porn," she laughed. "It can also do other things." She winked and mom choose to ignore her.

Carly and I discussed mom's indifference towards me ad nauseum. She said time would heal the wounds that dad had made in her. That the sins of the father would be absolved from the son. I was to relax. We would be a family again. And that until then, she and I would be a family enough for the three of us. And so, I carried on with my unbearable existence in this new town where I knew virtually no one, made bearable by one person. My sister.

Time passed and the Eyes Wide Shut party had become the thing of legend. Half the young men in town claimed to have been there that night and taken part in the wildest possible orgy. Half the women denied being there in such a way as to suggest they had been there and heartily taken part.

Whereas I remained an outsider, Carly became everyone's friend. Every kid, every dad, every bored neighborhood housewife or divorcee. Soon, she was furniture at every do that went down in our corner of the city. You couldn't have a soiree, garden party, afternoon tea or even sex toy party without sending her an invite. She shifted Tupperware and dildos and raised enough cash to build a playground in the hood and a defibrillator on every second street corner. She was bristling with can-do, and no one could figure out how she kept her energy levels and disposition so up. I privately took credit (and my reward) for that.

For weeks, Carly was talking about the big party. To be honest, I'd kinda zoned out a bit. Not being a madly social person, party organization made me snore. I'd just nod and interject into awkward silences with some 'Ooh' or 'Aaah' or uh-huh' sounds as seemed appropriate. So, I guess it served me right when I discovered I would be 'helping out' at the party. 'When on earth did I volunteer, oh darling sis of mine?" I asked when she told me to save the date. "When you were pretending to pay attention a week ago with your head lodged between my thighs." She replied.

"So, there's no way I could possibly have heard!" I responded, check mate!

"So, there's no way you could possibly say no." She smiled. "Relax, you'll enjoy it. I promise."

The night of the big party arrived, and I began to have butterflies. "What am I supposed to do?" I asked. "Just be your lovely self, serve drinks, and make sure all the guests are well looked after."

"And you'll be there?"

"Oh, no. I'm just organizing. This is, em, an ex-wives fundraising party. I don't qualify."

"Ex-wives?" I asked.

"Oh. One more thing. If anyone asks, tell them you're from out of town."

"What?"

"Well, it's true. Sort of?"

"Won't they just take one look at me and say that's the mopey kid who lives two street over?"

"No. They won't recognize you, or you them."

'What?"

"Didn't I say it was a masked party?"

"No, you didn't."

'Oh, I was sure I did. Maybe you weren't listening."

I could have tried to fight it. I would have lost. She, after all, was holding all the cards. And by god did I enjoy shuffling her deck.

The big night arrived. When I got home to change, I found Carly alone in the house. Mom, apparently, was out of town on business again. A last-minute thing. I was relieved as I changed into my tux and donned the same black mask as before. Soon it was time to go, but rather than let me walk the block or two to the party, Carly drove me there and walked me to the door.

Mrs Casey answered the door. I knew it was her because she has the largest boobs of any mom in the neighborhood. All natural too if gossip if to be believed. The reason I required her breasts for identification, was because she was wearing an elaborate Venetian mask hiding her face, stocking and knickers hiding her privates and nothing else. I stopped still. What kind of party was this? Carly propelled me forward with a shove.

Mrs Casey arrested my forward motion with her aforementioned large breasts. "Oh my." She said, flustered. Carly fired a parting shot. "Mrs C, As promised, one young stud from out of town. Enjoy."

She turned and walked to her car as Mrs C. flung her naked arm around my shoulder and walked me into the living room. That's when I realized what Carly had done.

The room was buzzing. Around fifteen women in their best lingerie stood about sipping cocktails. Another two or three young guys dressed like me made their way through the crowd carrying canapés and more drinks. I was the only one in the room wearing clothes.

"We'll get you out of those things shortly, young man. After the first lot of the night!" She carried me down into the living room and amongst the swarming, obviously horny and somewhat inebriated older women.

"First order of the evening!" Mrs C. shouted to gain a hush in the room. We're going to kick the proceedings off by auction off this young man here to the highest bidder. Fresh meat, so to speak." Thank god for the mask, I must have turned beetroot beneath it. I was presented to the ladies "sight unseen" as one of the older women complained.

Before I knew it, they were bidding on me like hyenas. Like actual money. It started at $50 and quickly rattled up to $560.

I was amazed and somewhat pleased. Mrs C. didn't seem as impressed as I was. "Ladies. What say you to a sneak peek of what you're bidding on?" A throaty cheer went up from the women. Before I knew it, jacket and shirt were carefully stripped away, leaving me standing there in just my trousers. It obviously had the desired effect, as one woman shouted "$1000!"

I have to admit between the scantily clad women and the concept of being sold into presumably sexual slavery for the evening, I felt myself rise to the occasion. Obviously, I wasn't the only one to notice. Mr C. suddenly clapped her hand over my cock through my trousers and shouted. "Who wants to see the goods?"

Another cheer greeted her question. Before I knew it, she'd deftly pulled my engorged penis out of my fly. I don't mean to be cocky (if you'll pardon the pun) but there was an audible gasp when they ladies got a look at my fairly stiff dick. There followed a beat of silence followed by a throaty "5000" from one of the women near the back of the room.

Suddenly everyone was talking and moving aside to see who jumped the bidding so high. A woman wearing a mask right at the back moved forward toward myself and Mrs C. She was wearing an enormous mask whose feathers flowed down over her body. But to be honest, what I could see looked pretty fit in very sexy lingerie.

"Any other bidders?" Mrs C shouted. The winner strolled confidently through her fellow auction goers to the front of the room. No one spoke.

"Going once. Going twice. Going three times." Mrs C shouted and everyone cheered.

"Claim your prize." She addresses the winner.

To my surprise, the woman walked up to me, dropped to her knees and immediately took me in her mouth to the cheers of the other women. I stood there, stock still while this stranger sucked on my cock poking out of my fly, surrounded by baying strangers. I have to admit, it was intense. I could feel the woman's soft, wet and warm mouth like a velvet glove sliding and whirling around my cock. He lips applied just the right amount of pressure as they rode up and down the length. Her pace was magnificent. It was obvious she had but one goal and she chased it.

Within seconds, my hands dropped to the hair behind the mask.

"Careful, I'm going to --"

It was obvious what was coming next -- me. But she seemed to take it as a challenge and sped up. I felt her tongue lash over the head of my cock as she pumped the shaft with her lips. The sensation and the audience sent me over the edge, and I erupted. The woman didn't skip a beat. She carried on sucking and licking until she'd gathered every last drop.

Then, getting to her feet, she opened her mouth to the ladies, revealing my deposit lying on her tongue. To wild cheers, she proceeded to swallow it, which elicited an even larger cheer.

Then, I was unceremoniously ushered from the front of the room, cock still poking out, by the woman. "This way." She said matter-of-factly and pushed me toward a corridor that led off the hall. A small table had a stack of post-its on it. She took one and marched me to one of the doors. Pushing it open on a bedroom, she stuck the sticker on the door. It read: occupied. The door closed behind us.

"I just paid $5000 for you, boy. I want my money's worth." The woman rasped and dragged me towards the bed. My cock was wagging back and forth at half-mast. I knew it wouldn't take me much to get me in good standing. But I was going to require a couple of minutes between rounds.

The woman pushed me into a seated position on the side of the bed and stood in front of me. Then, sexily, she hooked her knickers with her thumbs and slid them down to reveal her beautiful pussy. I barely registered that I had immediately gone incredibly hard, her pussy was so gorgeous I barely noticed my erection. I reached out and ran a finger from her belly button, down to the top of her tiny island of pubic hair, then down onto her thigh, watching her shiver as I went. I took in every inch of her beautiful older body. I then repeated the move on the other side with my other finger. She shivered again, her pelvis trusting towards me. I leaned in, breathing in the aroma. It was intoxicating. The slightest hint of a familiar soap, the musky scent of sex, sweat, juices, skin, pheromones -- whatever. A cocktail of magnificence that took over my rational brain and engaged autopilot. I became a self-steering oral Tesla, my tongue ran along her pubic hair and my hands explored the little bumps and lumps that age had brought. This was a fit woman, and she wore her cellulite, small belly and stretch marks with pride. Who was I to disagree. My fingers and thumbs roamed over her mound, finding the glistening slit which yielded and extracted a moan from above me.

Then my tongue searched out the opening and I licked it from bottom to top before retracting my head. I felt hands grasp the back of my head, irresistible pulling me back in and I acquiesced. My tongue probed inside her and my mouth filled with her juices, further intoxicating me. I was lost. Having only ever tasted my sister's pussy before, this was exquisite, different but somehow similar in flavor. If anything, the mysterious woman was more free flowing, belying her age. The copious leak of her erotic essence overwhelmed my and I latched onto her clitoris and my fingers probed inside her. She gyrated and pushed against my face, all the time sweetly gasping and moaning her pleasure.

I ran my thumb along her ass crack and drew some of her moisture down to allow me to insert it inside her anus as two fingers probed her vagina, slowly moving in and out. Then, suddenly she pushed forward, knocking me onto my back on the bed and she pounced on me, wrapping her thigh about my face. I couldn't breathe but didn't let that stop me. If anything, I increased my ministrations. Soon, she was bucking up and down on my face, wiping herself hard against my mouth and sliding down to my chin and back up. She began to fuck my face, sliding back and forth with increasing speed and intensity. She was completely losing it and I was loving it.

Her thighs began to shake against my face, and I could sense her completion and she roared and rode me with frenzied enthusiasm. At last, she stopped, leaving me enough room to take a deep breath through my nose. My tongue licked out again and she squealed as a too pleasurable sensation shot through her. She groaned. And rolled away.

She lay beside me panting. "Oh, my god. That was amazing. If we stopped right now, I'd consider it money well spent." She panted. I smiled, pleased with myself.

"Just returning the favor." I said gallantly. "And there's really no reason to stop there, is there?"

My hand reached out and found her mound. My fingers played with her tiny tuft of hair, pulling at it.

"The night is young." She smiled. "And so are you, it appears." Her own hand had found my cock and grasped it, and I shivered. She began to stroke it to its full size and I groaned in pleasure.

My own hand began to slide back and forth over her sensitive clit, eliciting more moans and deep contented breathing. "Can I ask you something?" She said, voice deep and husky with passion. "Anything." I replied and meant it.

"My ass." She whispered demurely.

"Say no more." I smiled, not having to be asked twice, and slid down the bed, reluctantly pulling my cock from her hand. I began to lick and kiss her again. This time allowing my saliva to dribble down through the tiny hairs of her ass crack. She sighed and shifted in the bed, raising her pelvis.

My tongue moved down, and I used my hands to push her thighs apart. My tongue found her ass and ran over it. She shivered beneath me. I licked it again, feeling the sphincter pucker against my touch. Then, I slowly slid the tip inside, tasting something almost fetid, yet totally gorgeous. I let the tip of my tongue glide in and out, letting the sphincter become accustomed to the slight stretch. With each push, I could go in a little further. The woman helped by raising her ass on the bed.

Then she flipped over, so I was facing her gorgeous hole in front of me, beautiful ass in the air. I slowly tongue fucked her ass and my hands found her slit and stimulated her pussy at the same time. Soon she began to rhythmically push back against me, matching my pushes.

When she was dripping once more, I stood back and placed the tip of my cock against her rear entrance. My head looked huge against the tiny slit, but I ever so gently wiped it back and forth across the entrance. She moaned again and kept pushing back into me. I applied a little more forward pressure and was rewarded with a yielding. The tip of my head pushed past the entrance, and I let it sit there for a second before withdrawing. Then pushed again, this time, a little bit harder. Slowly, bit by bit, the head of my cock was swallowed by her asshole as she moaned and yelped and let out small guttural cries that combined pain and pleasure.

And then the head was inside her. I stopped, unmoving. She kneeled still as anything in front of me, trusting me to know what to do. I pulled back slightly, then pushed forward again and she groaned. Little by little, I eased myself inside her until I had my shaft half buried in her ass. She responded by arching back and pushing along the perfect angle to bury me deeper.

We kept this up for what seemed like an age. A slowly inserting, the odd gently pull backs. And before we knew it, I was beginning to find a rhythm she could stand, then enjoy. Soon, all sense of discomfort abandoned her -- along with her restraint -- and she began pistoning herself against my immutable cock. I match her rhythm now and pushed and pulled myself in and of of her ass, hands grasping her hips for better purchase.

She began to keen. Her body started to shake. I lost my mind and fucked her as fast as I could. Neither of us could move fast enough, it seemed. The pace quickened and quickened as we both approached conclusion. And then, we were both crying out in extasy as I came inside her, and she came in waves crashing and pulsating around my cock.

I collapsed across her back, and we lay still like that for a bit, my cock still half full inside her. Then, she signaled it was time to move with a slight turn of her hips. I rolled out of her and onto my side on the bed. Our masks clashed as we kissed for the first time. The tastes of sex and semen transferred between out mouths as our tongues danced in each other's mouths. It was the most passionate kiss I have ever enjoyed. Probably the greatest I will ever enjoy, I thought. We had both abandoned all inhibitions. Two strangers giving themselves completely to each other.

The intensity of the kiss was enough to start getting me hard again. Something she noticed immediately as she broke our side-by-side embrace. "Here, let me get you out of those." She rasped, pulling at the button on my trousers. In one deft move, she yanked my trousers down to my shoes. Expectation bristled in the air. Then she stopped still.

I saw her eyes widen.

Her mouth opened in something akin to horror.

"Kane?" She whispered quietly in a tone that begged me to answer in the negative. And suddenly I was aware of her voice. Not the voice of a seductress. The voice of a mother. My mother. How had I missed it earlier?

I looked down. I was wearing the 'This Way Up' boxer shorts she had bought me for my birthday.

'Mom?" I whispered back like a baby.

She pulled the mask off her face, bringing into being what we both desperately hoped not to be true. My mind whirled through the last hour and what we had done. I could see hers do the same.

I went to take my mask off.

"Don't." She ordered, lifting a gentle hand to mine to stop me.

"Oh, Kane." She whimpered. "What have I done."

"We didn't know, mom." I responded for want of something to say.

"Oh, no." She whispered again. Her eyes dropped in shame.

"This is on me." She said, firmer now. She lifted her eyes and stared into mine.

"I should never have listened to Carly. Should never have come to this bloody party."

"Mom. You didn't know. You just thought we were two strangers."

"But were not."

I don't know where it came from, perhaps it was mom invoking Carly's name, but I suddenly realized something. I spoke, firmly.

"Mom. Listen to me." She dropped her eyes again.

"Mom." I said, even more firmly.

"What happened happened. Maybe it was meant to."

"What?" She snapped.

"Listen to me." I put my hand on her cheek.

"We've been off with each other since dad left. This isn't how I imagined us finding closeness again, but I've missed you so much and don't regret a single second of tonight."

"You can't say that!" She moaned.

"I can and I do." I said firmly. Then softened.

"Mum, this isn't as wrong as you ghosting me for the last year. Far from it. This is pure. This is intense. I've never felt as close to anyone as I did tonight. Even when I thought we were two strangers. We were like one person both searching for ways to be as close as possible. If that's not family, I don't know what is."

"I'm sorry I've been distant with you, Kane. I don't understand why I've been like that. But this isn't right. This is wrong, wrong in so many ways."

"No, mom. It isn't."

I stood and held her in my arms.

"I've missed you so much."

She sobbed and sank against my embrace, oblivious in her misery to our nakedness. I pulled off my mask and held her face in both my hands.

"Mom, I love you and only want the best for you. I want you to be happy and fulfilled."

12