Collateral Damage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears rolled down her face, but I could see pride in her eyes.

"When dad left, he fucked everything up and stole you from me. If this is what it's taken for us to find each other, then it's a blessing not a curse."

"No, Kane. We need to find another way to each other. And now we need to find a way past this."

"I know a way."

Mom looked back into my eyes, pleading.

"How"

I took her hand and pulled it towards my engorged cock.

"I'm not saying this is the basis for a relationship. I'm saying this is a way for us to work through the pain of the last year and for us to renew our bond. Reform our bond."

"It doesn't work that way." She said, but her hand never left my cock.

"See what you're doing to me." I whispered and pushed my hips forward so my shaft moved through her hand. I then eased backwards so it slid back though her hand again. Mom shivered.

"No." She whispered.

I kissed her lips. They were tight and closed against my mouth.

"Mom, this might be our only shot of coming together." I smiled at my own clumsy use of words. I felt her mouth twitch against mine.

"Mom." I bent down and retrieved her mask from the floor.

"Put this on."

"What?"

I didn't wait. I tied the mask back onto her face. Then put my own back on.

"Now, we're two strangers at a party."

She shook her head but seemed to be unsure. I could see my words getting to her. I could also feel my penis which was bursting out of its skin. It had never felt bigger. That had to stand for something, right?

I kissed her again, this time more firmly, running my tongue across her lips.

"Two strangers." She strangled the words as her mouth opened and her tongue met mine.

Our tongues interlocked and fought with an intensity I have never known. The kiss earlier felt chaste compared to this. He hands found my back and my butt and my neck. Mine explored her body and we tipped past the point of no return.

We made love. Passionate love. The animal sex we had enjoyed earlier was replaced at first by a tender, purposeful lovemaking that we both experienced on another level. I lay her gently on the bed and entered her slowly. She moaned and shivered as my shaft slid inside her. We lay together like that, neither of us daring to move for what felt like an hour, both reveling in the incredible closeness only lovers can feel.

Then, she came. It took us both by surprise because neither of us had moved. Neither had applied any stimulation to the other. A deep intake of breath, a tensing of all her muscles, a whimpered cry as she gripped me tight and pulled me into her. It took her completely by surprise.

"This is right." I whispered into her ear as she writhed through her orgasm. She sucked air deep into her lungs, rasping and roiling in delight and exhaling a "Yes". That was enough for me, and I too came unbidden inside her with a rush of orgasmic pleasure that hit me like a tsunami. She gripped me with every tendril of her being as I poured into her and shouted out in pleasure. This caused her to come again, and we both shared such an intense sensation we were both shaking as it began to subside.

Then, I strated to move inside her. Small twitches at first, then a slight lift of my buttocks followed by a sinking into her. Mom's eyes shone with animal desire and satiation mixed. She flung me over onto my back and straddled me, piercing herself on my cock.

She rode me and bucked on top me like she was possessed. She was a berserker female warrior claiming her willing victim and I gave myself wholly and holy unto her.

When we both came again, it was so intense a feeling, we both collapsed senseless after. My penis was still inside her and she clung to me and stroked me and kissed me like a lover and a mother combined. It was pure love made physical.

We left the party hours later having not made love again but having explored each other's minds and bodies and souls with touch and taste. We were one. We were together again.

Carly met us as the front door, a curiously expectant look in her eyes that immediately made me realize she had set the whole evening up.

"You too look happy." She said casually, biting back a wide grin.

"Great night." Mom said.

"You'll have to tell me all about it." Carly said, this time not able to hide the grin.

"That will have to wait till morning. I'm bushed." Mom replied. She kissed me on the cheek and did the same to Carly both with a "love you", then she wandered towards the stairs. Carly was staring at me expectantly and delighted with herself.

"Me too." I started to say. But Carly grabbed me by the arm and dragged me towards the living room.

"You're not going anywhere till you tell me every juicy second of the evening."

I started to protest.

"That way my money mum was throwing about tonight. And I want my money's worth."

"That's what she said."

I laughed as I half embraced, half followed her into the lounge.

12