Colleagues in Humid Heat

Story Info
Things get hot in the humidity of the garden center.
4.6k words
4.32
5.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBlaketbv
BBlaketbv
49 Followers

"It's not the heat that gets you, it's the humidity!"

Daniel laughed out loud in the break room when he watched a YouTube shorts video. He knew that problem all too well. With summer approaching the garden center felt like a sauna. The section with the tropical plants was especially hard to work in.

Daniel worked at his local Gartenwelt, a garden center in Germany. As a 23 year old student he had applied for a job a year ago. While last year's summer was relatively mild, this year was already beginning to look bad. Other people might consider this summer excellent with temperatures well into the thirties. The sun high in the sky with few clouds and a gentle breeze, it was the perfect weather for going to the beach. However, it most certainly was not the perfect weather to work indoors under a glass ceiling.

During the weekends Daniel worked as one of the cashiers at the checkout. It was probably the best place to be in the entire building. There was no air-conditioning, but at least you could sit down and have a fan point in your direction. The weekends always were the busiest days with the most customers. Today, Saturday, was one of those days. For several hours Daniel sat behind the cash register or helped customers with bigger purchases. When it wasn't too busy he had some time to restock items and chat with his coworkers.

Eva was his best friend on the workfloor, but she only worked on the weekend. She was two years younger than him and an absolute beauty. Her long hair and her cute freckles were quite something to behold. Sadly, when Daniel had started his job there he learned that she was dating somebody else. Right now she is in a steady relationship. She was still a good friend though.

Fabienne, another coworker, was fun to be around, but she wasn't exactly good looking. Sure, she didn't look bad, but you could always tell which checkout was run by Fabienne or Eva. Eva always had the longer line of customers. Even though Fabienne wasn't as pretty as Eva, she definitely was a lot more clever. Whenever Daniel had any questions, Fabienne was his go-to person.

Daniel was at the end of his break and was supposed to take over from Gary, an 18 year old that was still new in the team. Daniel hadn't spoken much with Gary, mainly because they simply hadn't much shared interests.

"Hey man, my break is done, I'll take it from here," Daniel said.

"Great, thanks man. I'll just help those two elderly women bring their plants to their car and then I'm going."

"Going home?" Daniel asked.

"Yes, normally I would work until closing hours, but last Thursday was my grandfather's birthday. He turned seventy years old and we are celebrating it this evening with my family," Gary explained. "Helga is taking over my shift for the rest of the day."

"Oh I see. Please congratulate him. I'll see you next Saturday right?"

"Yup, I'll be here next week."

While Gary walked away and Daniel began working the cash register he thought of Helga. She was a couple of years older than him. Daniel seemed to remember hearing she was 32. Anyway, she was in her early thirties and now that he thought of it, she was beautiful as well. But she was beautiful in a different way than Eva. Helga was more grown up and had less of that cute teenager vibe. Daniel tried to think of a better word to describe her. The word 'elegant' probably came the closest.

Daniel looked around to see if she was here yet. On the other side of the checkout area Helga was talking with a customer. Daniel glanced at her every now and then while scanning products. They had worked together before, but for some reason he hadn't really gotten to know her yet. For the rest of the work hours his eyes kept getting drawn to her. Slowly his mind drifted away to a pleasant daydream.

Daniel had to snap back to reality and do his work when a customer asked if he was feeling alright. The remainder of his day at work was rather uneventful. Daniel went home tired and sweaty. However, the mental picture of Helga he had did stick in his mind.

- - -

On the next Tuesday Daniel got a call from his boss. One of the employees wasn't feeling well and was sent home. She was asking if Daniel could fill in for her. His boss told him it was a quiet day, but she still needed an extra hand to help restock the shelves. Daniel could use the extra money and didn't have any important study projects, so he accepted.

Within an hour he had jumped on his bicycle and arrived at work. It was still incredibly hot. Having to wear the company outfit didn't help either. He had a quick chat with the boss and then went to restock shelves. All sorts of pots, big and small, plastic and ceramic, it all had to be looking neat and clean. It was a simple task, but in this humidity it took a while to do.

After finishing restocking he walked around to see if there was anything else that had to be done. A few bits and bobs, but all easily done. With every hour that passed fewer customers were inside the store. And when it was nearly time to close he found his coworkers having fun in the outdoors section.

Helga, Fabienne, and two other girls were watering the plants and splashing water at each other. When Daniel approached he was ambushed and got sprayed with a jet of stone cold water. Daniel cried out and laughed while trying to hide behind some small apple trees. From behind the apple trees he observed the battlefield, looking for a weapon himself. To his right he found a garden hose that was attached to the water pipeline and fired back. Fabienne was ruthless and aimed for the eyes, while Helga made a point of aiming for more delicate areas, like Daniel's crotch.

Helga was the first to surrender. She was absolutely drenched with water. Daniel decided he would quit too and let the others continue their fun. He knew their boss wouldn't mind them having a water fight in this weather, as long as they were still somewhat presentable to any customer. Helga however, had gotten far too wet.

"I'm going to the breakroom and change into a different shirt," Helga laughed.

"I'll join you. I have to change my pants. Right now it looks like I've wet myself."

"Oh, I thought you did," she responded in a sarcastic voice.

Inside the break room they both went to their personal locker and took a fresh shirt and pair pants. Working at the garden center meant you could get dirty, so everybody was required to have a spare set. While Daniel closed his locker he saw Helga pull off her wet shirt. Because it was so wet her own shirt underneath got pulled up quite far as well. Her flat belly was exposed while she struggled to get her arms out of the wet sleeves. Daniel averted his eyes so he wouldn't be caught staring.

"Can you help me? I think I got myself a bit stuck," Helga said.

Daniel walked over to her and pulled up on the shirt while she held her arms up. With a funny sound the sleeves pulled away from her skin. When she was finally free she flicked her arms to get rid of the droplets that were still on her. Meanwhile Daniel noticed she wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were clearly visible through her thin undershirt. Helga saw him watching but didn't say anything.

"Whoops, sorry. I shouldn't be rude and look while you change," Daniel said.

"Don't worry about it. They're just nipples, nothing to be ashamed about."

"I know, you're right."

Daniel began to pull off his pants, making sure his underwear wouldn't get dragged with it. Because if it did, that would definitely prove to become awkward. Helga meanwhile put on a fresh shirt and got ready to head back into the store. That's when she froze.

"Is your dick hard?" she said, sounding surprised.

"Eh.." " I'm..."

"Is it because my nipples were showing? Or is it because of something else?"

"It's not... I'm just a bit..."

"Relax, just tell me the truth. I promise I won't be mad or tease you with it. I'm just curious."

Daniel had the wet pants around his ankles and felt horribly exposed. He looked at her and saw she was determined to get him to answer. Daniel blushed and tried to remove his pants quickly before his dick got even harder.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to embarrass you," Helga said. She turned around and left the break room.

Daniel now felt even worse. He yanked the pants off, put the new ones on, and quickly fastened his belt. He then left the break room as well and went after Helga. He didn't immediately see her. After looking around for a short while he found her in a quiet corner watering plants.

"I'm sorry. I just got a bit flustered. You shouldn't have said sorry, you weren't at fault, I was," Daniel said.

Helga looked at him. Daniel couldn't quite figure out what she was thinking. Was she annoyed, was she okay, was his apology enough? Thankfully Helga spoke before he did.

"You weren't wrong either. Nothing bad happened right? I'm fine, you certainly looked to be doing fine. I just don't want you to feel embarrassed."

"You're really not mad at me?" Daniel asked.

"I'm not. I told you I wouldn't be. I was just curious."

Daniel was relieved. If she had gotten mad and wanted to report him he could get in serious trouble.

"So tell me?" Helga persisted.

"What... oh."

"I'm not embarrassed, and I don't think you have to be either. I promise I'm not going to tell anybody else, as long as you won't either," Helga said with a small smile.

"Alright, I did get hard because of you. I didn't mean to, it just happened."

"Okay. Thanks for not trying to lie about it. I'm just curious why that happened."

The bell rang, telling them it was time to close and go home. They hadn't seen any customers for a while and both headed back to the break room.

"Are you working tomorrow?" Helga asked.

"Yes, but I start at 15:30."

"Good. I'll be here as well then. Let's talk more tomorrow. And remember, we do not tell any of this to the others, okay?"

"Okay, that sounds like a good deal."

Helga held her hand up for a high five, which Daniel happily gave her. They met up with the rest of the team and closed the store. When they left to go home Helga gave an extra wave to Daniel.

- - -

Wednesday had been a boring but short day at school. Daniel went back to work with a knot in his stomach. Helga had said she wanted to talk more, but what did that mean? All sorts of crazy ideas went through his head while he cycled to work.

First he had to work behind the cash register again. His conversations with customers that day were shorter and more direct. He just wanted to be done with them as quickly as possible and head into the store to find Helga. Only an hour before they would close the flow of customers was low enough for him to close his line. His boss didn't have any urgent tasks for him other than to return a couple of items, so he could finally go and look for Helga.

He found her quickly and walked towards her. She had a friendly smile on her face when she saw him coming over. When he stood next to her he wanted to say something but Helga put her fingers on his lips to shut him up. She then looked around to check if anybody would see or hear them.

"Yesterday you told me you had gotten hard because you could see my nipples through my shirt. First I want to tell you something and then I need you to answer my questions honestly, okay?"

"Alright, but we agree we keep it a secret, am I right?"

"Yes, this is just between us."

"Good, so what is it you wanted to say?"

Helga breathed in deeply. She looked around once but then looked into his eyes.

"My nipples. Don't laugh, but I've been thinking about this all day. I know other women like to have their partners to touch their nipples. I don't have that, you know, that sexual connection with my nipples. My boobs, yes. But not with my nipples. Whenever any of my boyfriends touched them I just couldn't feel what I think other women feel. It just feels too... I don't know. Maternal? Not sexual at all. It's like they are attached to my body in a different manner. That's why I was surprised when I saw you get hard. For me my nipples simply aren't much of a sexual thing. Or could you see my entire boobs in that shirt?"

Helga looked at Daniel and clearly put a lot of trust in him. He had to think fast, but decided to answer her honestly and not make the conversation too much about him.

"No, only your nipples were showing. It was a thin shirt, and with it being wet I could only see the dark shape of your nipples."

"Okay, but that did turn you on right?"

"Yes, it did," he admitted.

"That's what had gotten me all confused."

"That it turned me on, or that you don't have, what you said, a sexual connection with your nipples?"

"Well both. You see, whenever I had a boyfriend they liked to play with my boobs and nipples and I didn't mind that. But they were always older than me," she said. "Not old, but just older than me, you know. And you are younger than me, but you still get turned on by my nipples?"

"Yes. I don't know why either. It's just biology I guess. You are beautiful and I guess nipples are signs of fertility?"

"You think I'm beautiful?" Helga said, sounding a bit surprised.

"I'm sorry, shouldn't I have said that?"

"No, it's okay. But I am attracted to older men I guess, and I didn't expect it. I was thinking you'd be more interested in Eva or somebody like her," she said. "I know she isn't single of course, but you know, she's cute."

"She's cute, but she's more of a friend to me now. But you are right, I used to have a bit of a crush on her."

"Oeh!" Helga whistled in a joking manner. "But you're not one of those guys that's into older women then?"

"I guess not, but you're not old," Daniel said, worried for a moment that she might be trying some sort of test on him.

A customer walked past. She didn't stop and just passed them with her cart full of plants. Helga and Daniel pretended to be busy while she walked away from them.

"Can I try something?" Helga asked.

"Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"I'll show you my boobs and I want to see if you get hard again."

"Not here, there are cameras pointing pretty much everywhere around us!"

"There aren't any cameras in the garden sheds outside," she said with a naughty smile. "Come with me."

Daniel walked after her. But he already knew she didn't have to show him anything, he was already getting a boner. Helga confidently walked in front of him and headed into a large shed. Daniel checked if anybody was watching, or if any cameras pointed their way. It all looked safe.

When he went inside he was greeted by the sight of Helga taking off her top. She wasn't wearing a bra again, but she did wear a thicker shirt today. She took that one off as well and stared at Daniel.

"Well, go on. My shirt is off, I want to see your dick."

Daniel knew the deal, but he still felt shy when he dropped his pants down to his knees.

"Do you want me to take my boxer shorts down as well?"

"I can already see, but if you're willing to do that for me..."

Daniel dragged his boxer shorts down and pulled his shirt up for her to clearly see. He turned from side to side as a bit of a joke as well. Helga touched her nipples and massaged her breasts.

"And?" Daniel asked.

"Well I'm horny, but there's no difference with my nipples."

"Hmm, ok. Well, everybody is different. And as long as I don't touch you there it shouldn't be a problem right? There are plenty of other erogenous zones."

"Correct, my neck for example is very sensitive... wait. Why did you mention you touching me?" Helga asked.

"Well... you said you were horny. And I was thinking I might offer to go down on you, and well, you know..."

"You wanted to go down on me?"

"Please tell me I didn't cross a line?" Daniel said.

"Haha okay, it's all good. But we don't have time for that. We have to be back in seven minutes. If you could get me to an orgasm in less than seven minutes you'd be an absolute hero."

"I'm willing to give it my best shot."

"No, no that's a bad idea," she said. "We could do you first, if you promise to do the same for me some other time?"

"You mean a blowjob?"

"Look, you have to understand this first. I'm not particularly attracted to you, but if you're able to keep this secret and help me get off later, I'll drop to my knees and let you cum in my mouth."

"So let me get this straight, we agree to keep it a secret and go down on eachother?"

"Yes, but we only do it for sexual release. I'm not going to be your girlfriend and I'm not interested in becoming emotionally involved with you."

"That sounds like a dream come true."

Helga smiled. She appeared to very much enjoy this sexual power she had over him.

"And you have to come in my mouth. Not anywhere else, we don't want it to be messy."

"You are amazing."

"Right, let's do this," she said as she sat down on her knees. "Don't try to hold back, we don't have much time, remember?"

She gave the head of his cock a careful taste before taking him into her mouth. With one hand jerking him off and one stroking his balls she did everything to stimulate him as much as possible. She was good, so good that Daniel let out a desperate moan.

She pulled back and put a finger to her lips, telling him to enjoy it in silence. After he gave her his thumbs up she went back to giving him an incredible blowjob.

Daniel closed his eyes and let his head drop back to focus on the feeling she was giving him. Daniel felt himself getting close. He looked down again and put his hands on her side of her head. He didn't force her, but she took him even deeper into her mouth, sensing that he was going to cum. His muscles tensed up and with deliberate force he squirted his load into her mouth. She massaged his balls to get him to release all his cum and held his ass so he couldn't pull back. Carefully she withdrew and did not spill a drop of cum. She wiped her mouth clean and swallowed.

Helga stood back up, gave him a wink and checked her watch. They did have to hurry now. She quickly put her shirts back on and told him she would head back first and that he shouldn't follow her too close. Daniel was still recovering and took a bit of time before he too went back. It turned out to be an amazing day.

- - -

Daniel and Helga didn't see each other until the next Saturday. But since neither of them was under the illusion they would be able to get together that day without getting caught, they didn't have any other conversations other than friendly chat between coworkers.

Daniel had asked his boss if he could see the schedule for the coming week. He managed to convince another coworker to switch their shifts. He had made up an excuse so that he could be at work on Wednesday.

The day couldn't come soon enough. Daniel arrived early at work, hoping to find more time to spend with Helga. He had promised to go down on her, and he was determined to do it. He had even bought condoms, just in case Helga would be open for something more. He worked harder and faster than before, eager to get all the necessary work done as soon as possible. Even his boss noticed. She praised him for being such a hard worker. Little did she know he had different intentions.

Helga had spotted Daniel speaking with the boss and carefully approached. Maybe she was worried their boss had caught onto their adventure already and was giving him a hard time. But she wasn't, and Helga visibly calmed down.

"If Daniel is done with his work here, maybe he can help me? I'm moving some of the extra large pots, and they are a bit on the heavy side for me."

Their boss was happy with their initiative and gave them her approval.

"If he could be of help to you and make the work easier I'm all for it," the boss said. "It sounds like you two are a good team."

The oblivious, but content comments from their boss made them have to hide their inner laughter. Without knowing it she was enabling them. And Helga was intent on making use of it.

BBlaketbv
BBlaketbv
49 Followers
12