Colleagues in Humid Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helga dragged Daniel to the same shed she had given him a blowjob in. She pushed him in and closed the door behind her. There was no lock, but she had put some boxes in there to give them a little space out of view. She had made a comfortable corner with lots of cushions and rugs that were being sold in the store. It was like a small living room. She told him their boss liked the way Helga had presented it in a way that customers might be persuaded to buy more furnishings. But for now it served a more personal and private function.

Helga pushed Daniel down on his knees and undid her belt. She stood over him with one foot placed higher on a chair. Daniel had given head before, but he wanted to be better at it this time than he was before. To prepare for this encounter he had watched some video's earlier on how to pleasure a woman. However all the video's had the woman lay on her back, not standing up. It made him a bit nervous, but he did his best. Helga seemed to be enjoying his work well enough. She pushed her pussy over his mouth and nose, sometimes leaving him unable to breathe. The feeling of her using him was an unexpected source of arousal for him.

"Put one finger in, but go slow," she instructed.

Daniel did what she said and made sure not to rush. His face was becoming increasingly wet. Helga moved her hips to grind against his face for her pleasure, she even let out some small moans. Daniel felt his tongue grow tired, but Helga's legs began to twitch, so he kept going.

Helga hadn't come yet, but she was already getting close. She held his head and pushed herself against him. Daniel's nose was pressed flat against her pubic mound while he sucked softly at her pussy lips. Helga almost fell over when Daniel hit a sensitive spot inside her with his finger. He had to grab her hips to steady her.

"Maybe I should lay down," she said.

Daniel peeked out of the windows to make sure they weren't about to be caught. Helga made herself comfortable on some cushions and put a bigger one under her hips. Daniel sat in front of her and kissed her inner thighs. The way she had her legs open for him was making his dick stand up for attention.

"Two fingers, and lick me," she commanded.

Daniel didn't say a word, and obliged her wishes. He inserted his fingers slowly, spreading her soft skin. Helga however had to guide him to make him lick her at the right spot. The place he had started at was a bit too much for her. She commanded him to use his mouth on her in ways Daniel hadn't experienced before.

"Fuck me hard with your fingers."

Daniel alternated between pushing into her and curling his fingers inside her. He could feel her vaginal muscles clamp down on him and draw him in deeper. Daniel increased his force to the level where he was almost worried that he might hurt her.

"Three fingers and suck hard on my clit!"

Daniel placed his mouth over her swollen clit and sucked. Before he managed to push his third finger fully in, she spasmed. With intense convulsions she came. She had to put her hands over her mouth to prevent herself from screaming. Her hips buckled and tried to throw Daniel off. But he held her down and kept his mouth over her clit, even though had stopped sucking on it. Helga's orgasm lasted for a couple of seconds before she forcefully pushed his face away. She was too sensitive now to let him touch her.

He let go of her and sat back to watch her. She was gorgeous while she battled her involuntary muscle contractions. Her pussy was pulsating as if it tried to pull something in. Daniel found it fascinating to watch her pussy open slightly and close again. Slowly Helga's body came back under her control. She had her eyes closed during her orgasm but now opened it. The look on her face was something Daniel would never forget.

- - -

Over the next weeks they went down on each other whenever they got a chance. Helga guided Daniel so that he learned how he could make her come as fast as possible, but also how to keep her on the edge and extend her pleasure. She was like a sexual mentor to him. Daniel was the first to suggest having sex. Helga initially was disinclined to do it, but two weeks after he had proposed the idea she wanted to try it. She liked it more than she expected, but afterwards she told him she would be the one buying the condoms from now on. She wanted to be in charge. She made sure he understood oral sex would be their main act. They would only have sex when she asked for it.

Their boss meanwhile had no idea what they were up to, being happy to let them work hard and not bother them. At one point she even praised their energy to their coworkers. None of them knew that on the same day they both had orgasmed twice already.

12