Collected Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the moment the decision to collect Lin had been finalized, self-replicating, microscopic particles of the metal had entered her bloodstream and allowed themselves to be transported everywhere. Wherever the nanites settled, they got to work repairing her genes, rejuvenating her cells, strengthening her bones and quickening her healing. In a way, Lin was to become the superheroine she had fantasized about, although she would never get to play the role of caped vigilante. Instead, the metal was turning her into the unbreakable plaything of a most demanding Mistress.

The last but not least changes the metal had set in motion concerned Lin's brain, which was being tuned to operate at peak capacity, activating all its underutilized reserves. In the future, she would also be given intellectually challenging tasks to ensure that she honed her mental faculties regularly during the periods her Mistress had no use for her. Over time, Lin would quite probably become the most intelligent human being in existence -- Mia-la was not interested in owning a lackluster and dull pet.

Collecting her counted as the perfect conclusion to a successful hunting season. All that was left to do was to get her to the ship and feed her; the ongoing changes required energy which the metal took from its host's body, so once Lin calmed down enough she would be starving. With a mental command, Mia-la ordered the metal to get them ready to leave, which for Lin meant that the strand connected to her braid shortened while, simultaneously, the one holding up her feet lengthened, slowly inverting her upside-down configuration until she dangled from her hair instead.

Next, her toes were released and the link holding Lin's ankle cuffs close together extended, granting her a fighting chance to keep up with her Mistress' long stride. When snug metal ankle boots formed around her feet, Lin was relieved at first that her delicate soles would be protected from the rough terrain, up to the moment the boots turned rigid and she realized that her new footwear would continue to enforce the torturous en-pointe position. She endured this latest imposition with gallows humor; at least she had possessed the foresight to prepare herself for such an eventuality by taking ballet lessons when she was younger. Nevertheless, Lin was glad when the metal finally set her down and thus freed her from the increasingly aggravating burning of her scalp.

While she was still trying to find her footing, a leash extended from her septum shackle and wrapped itself around Mia-la's waiting hand. A painful tug on her tender nose was the signal for departure.

"Come pet, we're going home!"

12