Collecting a V-Card

Story Info
Horny meet cute. Public kissing. Sex in a Hyundai.
6.4k words
4.67
4.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collecting a V-Card

Author's Note: This is a standalone short story with minor characters that briefly appear in a larger scifi/erotica story I plan to publish here. It's my first story on Literotica, and I'm posting it both to get a feel for publishing on this site and to (hopefully) generate some interest in my work. While this is scifi, the scifi element only appears at the end.

Mild spoiler: The woman in this story is an alien shapeshifter who gains her power from sex, but because she appears as a human and doesn't do anything a human can't do, it didn't feel right to drop this in NonHuman. Scifi made the most sense because that's also the category where I'll publish the larger story. However, I'm providing this note to set clear expectations.

My goal with this story was to write a meet cute/virgin deflowering (except this virgin's a dude) in the front seat of a Hyundai, so... expect that. I also wanted to write something w(holesome), so there's intentionally not much conflict here. Just two people happily hooking up. Finally, this story is set in the early 2000s, long before Covid or other recent events.

First story published on Literotica, go!

MIKE

Mike Williams had only been a college freshman for over two months, which officially made him an adult. He was finally out of his parent's house. That made the fact that he was once again sitting alone in Red's tavern, surrounded by people who were laughing, drinking, or making out, flat out depressing. He was this close to swearing off bars forever.

Yet faced with another boring Friday alone, he'd been conned into coming here tonight by Jack Mason, a fellow student he barely knew. Soon after they arrived Jack spotted girls he recognized, slapped Mike's arm, and promised he'd be back with all three in five minutes.

It had now been fifteen, and Red's tavern was even more packed. In that time, a number of patrons had jealously eyed the small table Mike now occupied alone. He felt like the whole crowd was accusing him of hoarding a table for himself.

It wasn't like he'd asked to hold this table! He was waiting for someone--four people, in fact--but with the way people were packed inside Red's, he couldn't stop feeling like a jerk. He was this close to leaving Jack to find his own way home.

Going out to bars was how people in college hooked up, or... this was how he had been told people in college hooked up. He was starting to suspect he'd been given bad advice. He'd met every girl he dated in high school through mutual friends, but the problem was, he didn't have any friends here. All his friends were now back home.

Five more minutes. He'd give Jack five more minutes to return with anyone he knew here, and then Mike was done. He now suspected Jack had only asked him to drive to save himself cab fare and get himself a free designated driver, which made Jack a jerk.

Five minutes came and went, which decided him. The whole town was walkable, and there were plenty of taxis outside. Mike wasn't a taxi. It was time to leave. He had just scooted back his stool when someone gently touched his shoulder.

He glanced their way and immediately sat straight up. It was not just some random patron asking if she could take a stool from his hoarded table. This was a woman, and she was cute. Good thing he'd decided to stick around.

She stood maybe five-six. Smoky eyeshadow surrounded her dark eyes, and she wore black lipstick that looked wet in the lights. Her brown hair coursed down either side of her cute face to pool at her shoulders, and bangs brushed her forehead.

She wore a fuzzy black off-the-shoulders top that both bared her midriff and drew attention to her pale neck, around which she wore an actual collar with tiny pyramids. He'd never felt strongly about Goth chicks one way or the other, but this particular Goth look got his immediate seal of approval. She'd paired the top with a short, flowy skirt whose black surface was broken by a ring of white symbols. Calligraphy? So cool!

The skirt ended just below her ass, where pale, bare thighs led to dark stockings that started just above her knees. Those coursed down into her open-toed black heels, which were only a few inches high but still more than sexy enough.

He only then realized he'd just eyed her top to bottom without even trying to disguise how impressed he was. Hopefully, she had a thing for guys who looked desperate. Then all words fled as, fingers still resting on his shoulder, she leaned close.

"Hi there!" Her shy smile overwhelmed his brain. "You mind if I sit with you?"

Red's tavern was loud. People were loud, but he still heard every word without trouble. She was actually asking to sit here with him, not trying to take a stool away. Was she... did she need to wait for her friends or something?

"Thanks!" she said.

He didn't remember speaking and wasn't quite sure how he'd do so. Still, things seemed to be progressing. His brain was already yelling Yes! Please! Sit!

Also, it wasn't like he was new at the whole "talking to girls" thing. Middle school had been pretty much a nightmare, but he'd come a long way since then. He'd found track in eighth grade and been doing long distance running since, so while he remained slim, he had put on a sleek runner's build. It was fully possible he might just be her type.

She grabbed a stool and then slid it around the table so she could sit facing him. The way she casually folded one bare thigh across the other, in that skirt, was a firm reminder that he'd otherwise be looking right at her panties. She folded both hands upon her raised knee, then leaned forward just enough to show just a hint of cleavage.

"I'm Valerie!" she shouted over the noise. "What's your name?"

He forcefully unstuck his tongue. "Mike!" He finally had a woman to talk to, so he wasn't about to be rude. "I'm the designated driver!"

She took one glance around the otherwise empty table. "For who? Your friends?"

Time to go big or go home. "I think she said her name was Valerie?"

She immediately laughed at that, which was a pleasant rush. He scooted his stool incrementally closer so he could lean close enough to talk... loudly. So far, so good.

His go to when chatting up girls back in high school was to see if they had common interests and explore those, but it was hard to have a conversation with all the chaos in this tavern. He had no idea what she was interested in, so he'd start simple. "What year are you?"

"I'm legal!" she assured him.

"No, I mean..." Now, it was his turn to chuckle. This time of night, Red's only allowed people in who were 18 and up, but it was still a good joke.

She grinned like she was sharing a secret with him. "I'm actually not in college! I'm visiting from out of town!"

"Oh, that's cool!" Was it? That was such a lame thing to say, and he scrambled to recover. "Where are you visiting from?"

"Sweden!"

He paused. "Like, the country?" Oh, he was on fire tonight.

She gently touched his arm again, sending a current through his chest. "You want to get some air? It's so loud in here!"

Even after that nosedive, he was somehow still in this? Wow. Desperate or not, he absolutely wanted to get some air with her. "Sure!"

"There's a great spot just outside!" she continued. "It's by the front doors! You can sit and people watch the crowd while you talk!"

So she liked people watching? Or was this something else? While she did appear genuinely interested in him, she might also still be cautious about being alone. He totally understood her caution, and it made him want to reassure her all the more.

"That sounds great!" he shouted back. "Now?

"I'll meet you just off the door in a few minutes! Let me grab some drinks at the bar!"

Her buying him a drink made this encounter feel a bit backward, but what if she got a lower price because she was a woman? Didn't Red's do ladies' nights or something? He hadn't checked to see if that was going on tonight, but if it was, this was a smart move.

She hopped off the stool and, as she passed, her soft palm rested atop his. Another jolt of pleasure shot up his arm. She was touching him again, and standing very close.

"See you in five." She winked and hurried off toward the bar.

Oh yeah, she was definitely interested. Mike grinned and took one last look around for Jack, praying the guy wouldn't pick just now to return. He was nowhere in sight.

Instead he spotted another group of patrons, two guys and a girl, all eying his table. He waved to assure them he was leaving and made his way to the front doors. He visually swept the crowd at the bar for Valerie, but there were too many people to pick her out.

Stepping out of the crowd and the loud tavern brought both the cool of the evening air and a relief to his aching eardrums. The tumult from inside remained loud enough that he couldn't tune it out, of course, but at least he could hear out here.

How did people talk about anything inside Red's? It would be even worse with a live band. Yet another clue that crowded bars were not his scene.

The spot Valerie had suggested was said to be outside the doors and near the bouncer, where they could... people watch. Because Red's was super popular and checked for IDs to enforce its "18 and up" rule, there was usually a line this time of night.

He spotted an unoccupied square of pavement outside one of the tavern's window. No one was standing in it, and it was in full sight of the line and bouncer. Perfectly safe. He just hoped he could find a way to keep her interested when she arrived.

Minutes passed as one or two people in the line eyed him with obvious curiosity, but he didn't have to wait long. Valerie breezed right out the front doors a few minutes later. Her gaze swept the line and found him. Her smile grew.

Mike only then realized they didn't have anywhere to sit. It sure would be nice to have a bench. He wanted to pull a chair out for her or something, but there were no chairs here.

As Valerie hurried over, her hips swayed and her flowing skirt billowed in the wind. It danced across her bare thighs, dangerously close to riding higher. She halted close enough he could touch her arm if she wanted, then thrust out a dark brown bottle.

"Beer?" she asked.

She did, indeed, have what appeared to be a light beer, still capped. He took her offering gratefully but left her plenty of space. When she scooted in beside him and playfully bumped her shoulder into his, he mentally thanked Jack for being such a jerk.

Valerie took a sip of her own beer as she looked out over the night, then sighed in a breathy way that left every nerve in his body tingling. Coming out here had definitely been the right call. If he could just avoid saying anything awkward, he might even get her number.

"I love this place," Valerie said warmly. "It's the vibe here. Everyone's just having so much fun." She glanced his way. "Do you need help with that?"

With what? His beer? As he stared in increasingly wide-eyed awe, she casually bent over and slid her hand down her leg to fish something out of her... stocking? Really? The metal object was long and thin, but it was obviously a bottle opener. Nothing dangerous.

She straightened. "May I?"

How cute was that? He offered his bottle, and she snapped the cap off with well-practiced efficiency. She slipped the tool back into her stocking with the same seductive ease she'd produced it, which made him wonder what else she had tucked away in those stockings.

She took another drink and eyed him curiously. "So what happened to your friends?"

Humorous self-deprecation module, go. "Bold of you to assume I have friends."

She snorted and rolled her eyes, which was somehow even more attractive than her laugh. "No, really. Did you get stood up or something? If so, it's her loss."

That was awful sweet of her to say. Mike supposed there was no harm in telling her how gullible he was. "I got conned into coming out here with a dude who copied my geology homework. He said he'd buy me a round and introduce to some people in exchange."

"And by people, are we talking girls, or..."

He raised a beer to her victory. "Is my lack of game that obvious?"

She laughed again and clicked her bottle to hers. "It still worked out though, didn't it?"

"It did?"

She took another drink, turned toward the line, and pushed her shoulder against his. "It got you a free beer." She kept her warm flesh pressed against his.

All right, he really liked this girl. They just needed a common interest. "So... Sweden."

"It is, in fact, a country."

"Does that mean you're an exchange student?" Given how small this town was, he couldn't think of any reason anyone all the way from Sweden would otherwise visit it.

"Cultural exchange is definitely something I enjoy," she assured him meaningfully. "Which leaves a question. Where in the world did you find that House Stark keychain?"

He blinked in shock. "I'm... what?"

She pressed against his side and pointed out the customized wolf's head hanging on a tiny chain off his belt. "That's the Stark emblem, right? From a Song of Ice and Fire?" She daintily took the metal wolf head in two fingers and turned it. "The north remembers."

She was exactly right, of course, but how could she just know that? He'd only met a few friends who'd read those books since he found out about them, and all of them still referred to the books as Game of Thrones. Few called the series by its proper name.

Also, it wasn't like there was actually merchandise out there. "I made it, actually."

Her eyes widened. "Seriously?" She actually looked impressed.

"Yeah." He didn't bother to conceal his pride. "In shop class, in high school." He snapped the keychain off his belt and lifted it so she could see. "I'm not a professional. But we all had to do keychains, and one of the patterns was a wolf's head. I customized it."

"So have you gotten to Storms of Swords?" Valerie asked hopefully.

He could not believe how well this night was going. "I just finished it last week, actually."

"Holy shit, right?"

"Holy shit indeed." Now he was truly curious. "Do you read a lot of fantasy?"

"Some!" she admitted. "I mostly like scifi and a lot of YA stuff... don't judge me, okay?... but I'm sometimes up for a good fantasy. Especially late at night."

Was she genuinely afraid he'd judge her about this, or was she teasing him? Either way, he was simply thrilled they had something so cool to talk about. And wait... had she just said she was up for a good fantasy?

He was definitely fantasizing about kissing her right now, which was probably not appropriate. Unless she was thinking about that too. Which she just might be.

She dropped to put her back against the tavern wall and slid her shoes out with her knees pressed together. Her skirt slipped dangerously upward as she did so, revealing a dangerous amount of thigh. She glanced up at him and patted the ground beside her.

"Want to sit? I don't think the bouncers will mind."

He wasn't about to reject that invitation. He sat beside her and was pleased when she scooted to press her hip against his. He was definitely go for launch here, but instead of dropping some line, he asked a question he'd dared not ask any other woman in all of Red's.

"So... what's your favorite Star Wars movie?"

That got her talking. They'd both finished their beers long before they stopped geeking out together, and by the time she stopped talking and started kissing him directly on the lips, Mike was dangerously close to falling in love.

As she pulled away, her shy smile returned. "Okay?"

He immediately kissed her back, and then moaned as she pulled him close. Soon they were (drunkenly?) making out beside the line in Red's, though he'd really only had one beer. The way his head buzzed made it feel like a lot more.

The loud clearing of a throat finally jolted Mike was the blissful chaos offered by Valerie's lips. He blinked up to find the bouncer frowning down at them, arms crossed over his chest. Also, at least five people in the line were cheering or applauding.

Well. Mike felt a rush of embarrassment, and also... a rush of pride.

The bouncer motioned with a thumb. "You two need to do that somewhere else."

Valerie hopped up and offered an apologetic nod. "Sorry! We were just talking, and things got all heated up." She smiled right at Mike. "We'll behave."

Still woozy, Mike managed to rise as well. "Right. Yes. We will do that, officer."

What was he saying? This guy wasn't even a cop! Valerie had overloaded his brain, but that wasn't a bad thing, exactly.

The bouncer stepped back. "It's no problem, you two. Just go somewhere else."

Valerie confidently took his hand and led him past the crowd and away from the tavern. At that point he would have followed her anywhere, but she stopped between two cars in the parking lot and still within range of the lights.

She glanced his way. "You said you drove a friend here?"

Was she worried he'd had too much to drink? "I did."

She dropped his hand and rubbed her own hands up and down her arms, which also conveniently pushed her breasts together beneath her top. "I'm actually getting kind of chilly out here. So if you have a car, maybe we can... talk... while we sit inside?"

The hopeful way she raised one eyebrow assured him she wanted to do far more than talk, which matched his goals perfectly. They did two awkward laps through the parking lot before he remembered he'd parked on the street, but she clutched his bicep and walked beside him the whole time. He could walk around like that forever.

When they reached his car, which was a standard gray Hyundai with way too many miles on it, he even remembered to open the door for her. He knew there was a chance she might find that cheesy, but he wanted to make the gesture anyway.

She popped up on tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. "You're so sweet." She got right into his passenger seat, into his car.

After one check to make sure her legs and hand were out of the way, he closed the door and hurried around to the driver's side. He almost tripped as he hopped in, slammed the door, and turned to ask her what she wanted to talk about next.

What she wanted to talk about, apparently, was tongue. And running her fingers up and down his arms while they used tongue. He gave up thinking and acted like they were sitting in a dark car away from the public eye on an empty street, which they were.

When they finally came up for air, her bangs were visibly sweaty and his whole body was as hot as if the heater was running. The windows were also completely fogged up, which provided additional privacy. Assuming no one knocked on them from outside.

Now absolutely entranced, Mike stared into her gorgeous eyes. "Valerie, I--"

"It's Val." Her shy grin returned. "You can call me Val if you want. It's more efficient, especially if you want to ask before you do something to me."

"Before I..." His brain seized up again before he remembered words. "Hold on, Val, are we... like... what exactly are we talking about here?"

It simply hadn't even occurred to him that they'd do more than make out tonight, given they'd just met. He hadn't actually prepared for that. Also... he actually hadn't done this before.

She blinked in visible surprise. "You don't want to have sex?"

Of course he wanted to have sex! He had wanted to get her naked and... do things... since she first touched his hand at the bar, but he hadn't let himself consider the possibility since he barely knew her and didn't want to be weird. Did people just move faster in college?

12