Collecting a V-Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay if it's your first time," she assured him. "Everyone has a first time. And actually... I was kind of hoping it would be."

Despite all the confidence he'd gained since middle school, fresh doubt gripped him. Was it something about the way he'd kissed her? His last girlfriend had said he was a great kisser, but that had been junior year. Was he out of practice?

Another gentle touch on his arm refocused him. "Sorry. Did I just freak you out?"

"No!" he said, then grimaced. "Okay a little, but... not in a bad way. It's just, I already really like you, and I don't want to screw things up by pushing too fast."

She beamed at him. "You are the best."

He relaxed and found himself smiling back. "I guess?"

"But I promise, I'm ready to go if you are. We don't have to move so fast. I'm just lonely tonight, and I was hoping we could have a little fun."

They absolutely would have fun now, but still. He had to ask. "How'd you know?"

"That this is your first time?"

He nodded.

"Wishful thinking."

Now he was truly confused. "What does that mean?"

"Well, this is going to sound odd." Her shy smile returned. "But I really like virgins."

From just how horny she sounded, he believed her. "And... why?"

"I just feel like you appreciate it more, you know? Your first time. It makes me hot to know I'm going to be your first and I like to... help you. Call it a kink, but it's definitely me."

"Oh," he managed. "Okay!" He saw no reason she'd lie about this.

She tilted her head. "Don't you think I'm cute?"

He breathed. "Val, I think you are absolutely fucking gorgeous."

She laughed with what sounded by relief. "Okay, cool. So you are into me, just being nice about it. That's a relief."

It was, shockingly enough. "I didn't realize I'd worried you."

"It's fine!" she assured him. "And... I'd really like to be your first, so long as that won't get anyone hurt. Is there someone else you're waiting on? Back in Red's, you looked single."

"Nope, there's no one else." Thank God for that. "I am totally single."

"Then I'd be willing if you are." She took his hands and smiled in a way that eased all his remaining doubts. "I like you, Mike. I think your keychain is awesome and I love that we got to geek out about books and I have a thing for runners, which you are. Right?"

He was. He was that. He needed to just stop thinking and accept that he was finally going to get laid. It had to happen eventually, right? Just the law of averages.

"So how's this?" she asked. "I'll pull my top off so you can rub my breasts. That always gets me really wet, especially if you kiss me, and it's a good way to get you nice and hard."

He was already nice and hard! His cock had been struggling with his pants since the moment he sat down in this vehicle. He'd actually been worried she'd notice, but now...

Eyes on him, she crossed her hands and effortlessly slipped off her fuzzy black top. She was not wearing a bra, and her breasts, both easily a handful, rose and fell with each breath. Her perky little nipples already stood at attention, and the fact that she still wore that awesome black collar made her being topless even more hot.

She took her hand in his and pressed it against one soft, warm breast. "How's that?"

"Yes," he answered.

Still holding his gaze with her dark and lovely eyes, she squeezed his hand. "If you do anything I don't like, I promise I'll tell you. But I like a lot of stuff, so just assume you're cleared for action unless I say something. Sound good?"

She couldn't be any clearer than that. He tentatively cupped her other breast. She breathed in deep as her soft flesh filled his palms and then leaned across the shifter, pushing her boobs together with his hands. He couldn't stop staring at her cleavage.

Eyes still locked with his, she whispered. "Is this making you hard, Mike?"

He was done with words. Now, he was all about boobs. He hungrily went back to kissing her and made sure she understood just how much he appreciated this opportunity.

His senior year in high school, the best he'd managed was heavy petting over a sweater. This was better. Val's little gasps as he continued to play with her breasts encouraged him. Eager to explore further, he dropped one hand and gripped her waist, which was bare.

He took a firm hold on her hip, then decided to grip it under her skirt. When her hand grabbed his he worried he'd screwed up, but then she moved his hand to cup her ass. Okay then! That was definitely fine also. She really did seem to be offering him access to everything, which was both generous and super freaking hot.

Val broke their kiss and poked his chest. "Hold on." She eased back. "Next steps!"

She reached down for the bar beneath the front of his seat, shifted it, and then pushed the seat back. Next she dropped the seat back down until it thumped into the backseat of his Hyundai, which was sadly too small for them to stretch out. But... the passenger seat?

"Would you like to be on top of me?" she asked. "Or would you like me to ride you?"

She was giving him options! What would be easiest? She'd made him so hard he had no worries about anything in regards to actual sex, but this was a small car.

"You could probably be on top if you're feeling energetic," she assured him. "But the angle might be awkward, and since we're in such a small space, and this is your first time, it might be easier if you let me ride you. Plus, you can watch my tits bounce."

Mike decided immediately. "I think we'll go with door number two."

"Oh no, we're saving that for next time."

He blinked. Had she... what?

Her brief burst of laughter warmed him. She was teasing him, and in the best way. He found himself laughing as well, and that suddenly made everything about this so much easier.

They were having fun. She wanted this, he wanted this, and it was actually happening. Any last worries about moving too fast with her melted away.

He slid both hands across her breasts and down across her bare stomach, which rewarded him with an eager gasp. "I want you to ride me," he informed her. Then, he ran his fingertips up her again and took a firm grip on her breasts. "And you do have amazing boobs."

"Thank you!" She pushed up against the door as best she could. "See if you can squeeze in here." She patted the bucket seat.

As awkward as it was with the shifter, the bucket seats, and the low ceiling, he somehow managed to get across the shifter to the seat, though not without a lot of accidental bumping. The jostles simply made Val giggle harder, which was even more of a turn-on.

Finally, he was in position and on his back, while her upper half was mostly on top of his lap. She'd folded her legs up on the floorboard. He once again felt bad about how cramped his car was, but she didn't seem to mind at all. It helped that she was shorter than he was.

Balancing with one elbow tucked between his leg and the door, she unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his knees. She didn't bother trying to get them off. Not in this vehicle.

She yanked down his boxers as well, freeing his cock to spring to attention. He hadn't realized until now just how wet he was, too. Pre-cum glistened in the faint light, and after she noticed that, she looked up at him hopefully.

"Have you ever been sucked before?"

He had not.

"Let me know what you think." She flicked the tip of her tongue up and down his shaft, which made him groan loudly enough he worried a passerby might hear it.

As her warm, wet lips wrapped around his cock and eagerly slid up and down, his head thumped back on the seat. He'd just reached down to brush her hair when she slid her mouth off with a small pop. He glanced down to find her eying him with fresh appreciation.

"Get your shirt off."

He had no problem with that, even in the close quarters. She took him in her mouth again while she gripped the underside of his thighs, making small sounds of appreciation. He'd literally never felt anything so good, and he was actually a little worried he might cum too soon.

Val stopped before that could happen, which was both a relief and a little bit of a disappointment. Still topless and eying him all the while, she crawled up his front so she could sit on his stomach. She then teasingly pulled up her skirt to reveal her lacy panties.

The black lace glistened in the faint light. She was really wet! He expected her to slip her panties off, but she simply used her fingers to pull lace off to the side. That revealed her pink slit and a hint of dark pubic hair.

"Ready?" she asked. "Or do you want me to suck you a bit more?"

He still couldn't believe this was happening, but a small part of his brain wasn't melted yet. "Hold on, not ready!" Awkward lessons of stretching condoms over bananas popped into his still disoriented brain. "What about protection?"

"I'm on the pill, and I'm clean," she assured him. "I got checked out last week."

"Oh?" He knew she wouldn't lie to him about this.

"And you're a virgin, right?"

He was. She knew that. He nodded and breathed.

She visibly ran her tongue across her lips. "Let's fix that."

She gripped his cock and stroked slowly, which somehow made him even more hard. Even so, she kept her eyes on and waited for approval. He wanted her so bad.

"Yes," he managed. "Right now."

Using her hand to guide his cock, she lowered herself. Her wet slit found the head of his cock and slipped around it. Before this, he could only imagine what a warm, wet pussy felt like. Now, he knew, and he really liked it. He groaned again and grabbed her hips.

As her pussy took him nice and tight, then leaned close to dangle her breasts before his eyes. "I'm going to take you all the way now, all right? Just relax and enjoy."

He could do that. He would love doing that. She was making this so easy! The fact that she was putting so much care into taking care of him was the hottest experience he'd ever had, and she had mentioned that doing this for him made her hot as well. She really did want to be his first, and he wasn't sure whether to thank her or just fuck her.

She rode him gently but eagerly, and soon, he wanted to do more. First, he helped her find the most comfortable angle. Once he realized he could easily control her like that, he also realized he could push up inside her as well.

Her surprised laughter as he took the initiative was truly encouraging. As he bounced her and her boobs at the same time, she looked very pleased. It just wasn't fair to let her do all the work, and all the jogging he did was great for endurance.

Soon he was fucking her harder than she was fucking him, and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the car. She slapped her hands down on his chest for balance and dug her fingertips into his pecs as she rode him. She dug her fingers in just hard enough.

After several minutes of bliss and pacing his breathing, he realized he was going too fast. This was his first time with a woman, and he could tell he was already so close. What if he disappointed her? He slowed at once, but if she didn't, he was still going to cum hard.

Before he could worry, she stopped grinding. She dropped low enough to kiss him. Her soft and eager smile once again eased his doubts.

"It's fine to cum quick your first time," she assured him. "We're just doing a systems check. All systems are green, but we need to test the ejection system, and next time, you're going to last much longer." She touched his chin. "Now give me your V-card, baby."

He couldn't help but laugh at that. As she began to grind on him again, he forget about everything but how good this felt. He eagerly started fucking her again and didn't stop. He groaned as tension built and then cried out as he came inside her, thighs trembling with effort.

She gasped and squeezed his arms so hard it hurt. Her eyes rolled back as she balanced herself and continued to grind him after. All he could do was stare and breathe.

She kept going long after he relaxed into the aftershocks, but just when things were getting a bit uncomfortable, she slowed and dropped onto his front. Her sweaty body against his was so warm he wanted to open the windows, but he didn't dare.

She looked up at him, visibly thrilled, and then gave him a quick kiss. "You're a natural, Mike. Did you have fun?"

He mentally searched for any words that made sense. "You. Best. Yes."

She laughed softly as she traced her fingers across his cheek. "Good. Now, let's get out of here."

Still dazed by the fact that he'd just fucked a hot goth girl in the passenger seat of his Hyundai, he actually wasn't sure what she meant. "Out of the car?"

Still straddling him, she straightened and reached for her top. She shrugged it on and then popped him out of her with casual grace. "No, silly! We're going back to your place."

He considered as she settled atop his now resting cock. "But... I live in the dorms." She was still incredibly wet down there, and he was too, but he didn't mind at all.

She nodded sympathetically. "Do you have a roommate?"

He only them remembered that his roommate, Greg, whom he rarely saw, spent every Friday out with his girlfriend. At her dorm. Before, Mike had always been jealous, but now, he felt absolutely blessed. "I do not! At least not tonight."

"Great." Valerie grinned again. "Sneak me in so we can get more practice."

She hadn't been kidding about doing this again, and now that he had actually tried everything involved, he couldn't wait to fuck her again. He knew from some particularly lonely nights on his computer that he could easily manage this multiple times.

And he would. He had a bed in his dorm, even if it wasn't that big, and also a desk. And a chair. And a floor? He absolutely wasn't going to squander this opportunity.

He doubted he would sleep tonight. He also doubted he cared.

***

LARIKA

The sun was just rising when Larika, now standing five-ten with tan skin, short blond hair, and a slim athlete's build, slipped out of the men's dorm on campus. She'd reconfigured herself the moment she stepped into an empty hall after kissing an exhausted Mike goodbye, so the woman who left his dorm would not be the hot little goth chick he'd snuck inside.

It was safer for her this way. Given the Tharon bounty hunters that pursued her already suspected she was hiding in this small town, she'd grown used to reconfiguring her body after every sexual encounter. She loved sex, but she loved her freedom more.

No one else was currently completing the Walk of Shame, though Larika had never really understood why humans called it that. Sex was fun and awesome and intensely pleasurable, so why wasn't the morning after called the Walk of Pride? She was certainly proud of Mike.

True to his word, Mike had confidently fucked her three more times last night and once this very morning, though he'd obviously been disappointed when she revealed this was her last day in the US. She was leaving on a flight to go back to her native country of Sweden.

Given she had told him she was an exchange student, it had been simple enough to convince him she'd just wanted one last night of fun with a cool guy before she left the states. He'd been sad... and visibly disappointed... but he'd also been understanding, which didn't surprise her. He really was a nice guy, and she'd left him absolutely no reason to complain.

Even so, he'd insisted she take his direwolf keychain to remember him by. That still made her gooey inside. It was a genuinely sweet gesture, and it was a cool keychain. He hoped he understood how much she'd treasure it.

After last night, she hoped Mike would now have the confidence to pursue other women. She'd certainly offered him all the encouragement she could, and she did love knowing she'd been his first. That really was one of her many kinks.

Now, she had to find Stephanie a student ID before she found her next guy at Red's.

THE END?

12