Collecting His Cum

Story Info
Jack gets Chloe hot and ties her to their bed for his use.
2.4k words
4
12.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe sent the screenshot without comment, hoping he would remember their earlier discussion. It had been a few months. She was ready.

By the time Chloe arrived home after work and picking up some groceries, there had been no response. She sighed and began putting the groceries away. Maybe not this month.

Her phone chimed. 'Have the rope ready on the bed.'

Chloe's heart skipped a beat and Chloe could already felt herself growing warm. He would be home soon.

Jack walked into the house to find Chloe dicing the last of the fruit beside the sink. He stepped up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissed the curve of her neck.

"HI," Chloe greeted breathlessly.

"Hi," Jack's voice was deeper than usual and a shiver slid down her spine.

"Have you eaten?" His voice was still seductive.

'No, I wasn't sure what you had in mind," she told him. "I wasn't even sure if..." she abruptly stopped, put the knife down and turned in his arms, feeling the evidence of his arousal between them.

"If I wanted to take advantage of your midnight no-filter ramblings?" he suggested.

"Yeah, something like that," she agreed as his hands started lowering to the curve of her backside and began kneading.

"Does this mean you like my midnight ramblings?" Chloe positioned her hand between them and let her fingers graze the outline of a bulge in his slacks.

His dark eyes twinkled with wicked mischief. "I may have a few additional ideas or my own to contribute."

"Oh?"

His eyebrows raised, but he said only, "Yep."

Chloe pouted. "You're not going to tell me?"

"That would ruin my fun," he informed her.

"Oh, fine. Keep your secrets." Chloe turned and put the lid on the container of fruit and put the cutting board and knife in the sink.

Jack waited for her to turn around and kissed his way down from her earlobe to the low neckline of her sweater and back up to her ear before forcing his mouth to hers, his hands rubbing from the curve of her breast down...

Just as Chloe thought he would begin massaging the flesh of her backside again, he stopped and told her, "Go take a shower."

Jack chuckled as Chloe pouted again and turned to go to the en suite bathroom. He prepared food and headed to the bedroom.

Fifteen minutes after the shower turned on, Jack stepped into the shower to find Chloe with her eyes closed, playing with a sudsy wet nipple with one hand while her other drew slow circles between her legs.

Jack extended his hands and gripped both of hers. "No, no, no. Playing with yourself isn't in the rules, Chloe."

Her eyes snapped open. "Oh!"

Jack directed her with a nudge into the shower stream. "Rinse off. Then you can wash me."

Chloe looked up into his eyes with excitement lighting hers. "Okay!"

Jack picked up a bottle of soap and poured some into her hands, turning so she could start with his back. Soaping him up, she massaged every muscle in his neck and shoulders, dropping to his arms before moving to his back and to his delicious butt. He turned and Chloe licked her lips at the sight of his cock pointing at her face.

Jack chuckled again as he gripped her arms and helped her to stand. "Not yet." He added more soap to her hand. She rubbed it together in her hands and placed her hands on his chest, working her way quickly down so she could run her soapy hands over his thick cock. Jack allowed her to play for a minute before instructing her to finish cleaning him as he quickly washed his hair.

"Did you talk to your boss?" He asked as he pulled her towel from the hook and began drying her.

"I did. I have tomorrow off."

"Why don't you go comb your hair?" He suggested.

As Chloe finished combing her hair out, she loosely braided it over her shoulder as she entered the bedroom. Jack stood near the head of the bed, shifting pillows around.

Jack looked up as she approached, studying her dark blonde hair that reached down to her elbows, appearing darker now that it was wet. Her arched eyebrows over expressive eyes. A delicious mouth. A slender, graceful neck. Her breasts were just a little larger than his hands with light pink accenting each breast around the nipple. Her trim waist and nearly flat abdomen that would hopefully soon be rounding with their child. Her long, athletic legs... Chloe watched as his dick twitched.

Chloe dropped to her knees and grabbed his cock with her hand before leaning forward to taste it. Again, Jack pulled her to her feet. "I told you no."

"I just wanted to help you get ready," she offered, blinking her bright eyes innocently.

He quirked an eyebrow. "Do I look like I need help?"

Chloe eyed him hungrily. "No, it does not!" she said emphatically.

Jack pulled her closer and kissed herr, their tongues tangling for a few moments before he patted her fleshy ass none too gently.

Chloe pulled back in surprise, her hips still pinned to his. "One of your surprises?" She asked with a smail smile.

He smirked. "Maybe."

Chloe's heart pounded. She could already tell she was soaked.

Jack released her and stepped to the dresser and pulled on a pair of boxers from a drawer. He came back and sat on the edge of the bed. "Come on," he said, challenge in his voice.

Chloe hesitated a few seconds before positioning herr hips over his right leg with her upper body laying against his left. He started rubbing her as soon as she was in place. She gripped his leg in anticipation of the strike she knew was coming. "Let go."

As soon as she did, the rubbing stopped and his hand landed firmly against her flesh. Chloe jumped.

Another smack. This time only Chloe's hips jerked.

A harder slap on the other cheek followed.

His hand resumed roaming the pinking flesh, warming it further. After a few seconds, his fingers dropped down to her slick pussy. She moaned and he chuckled deeply.

Jack noticed another shiver going through her. She grasped his leg again.

"Chloe, I told you not to do that. Put your arms behind your back."

She shifted and put her hands together in the small of her back. She tensed, and forced herself to relax before he moved her hands higher. The rope went around her arms from the wrist to the elbow, leaving rope on either side of her body. Chloe grinned. Her arms almost felt like they were in a position for prayer except that they were behind her with rope keeping them there.

Once she was secured, his hand resumed its exploration of her now pink flesh. His hand came down again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And harder. And harder. And harder.

Chloe squirmed hard on his lap. His hand came down again, more gently. Jack grabbed and opened the nearby jar of cooling gel and massaged it into her reddened skin.

"Okay, stand up."

"Alright, give me a second," she asked.

After a few seconds, he helped her to her feet and laid her back in the bed against the pillows he'd put in place before.

Jack reached an arm under her knees and pulled her hips up so he could put another pillow in place.

"Your arms aren't going to fall asleep in five minutes, are they?"

Chloe shrugged one shoulder then the other, adjusting. "No, I'm good."

"Well, we'll see about that one," he teased. He took one knee and pulled it up and away from her body before tying it with the remaining rope from one side, repeating the action on the other side. Chloe tested the binding, finding she could still move her legs in a small arc. She frowned. "I can still move."

"So impatient. That's because I haven't finished yet," he told her. "Though you should know, I don't care if you can move, as long as you can't block me."

"Okay," Chloe agreed happily, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Jack reached for the blindfold, tying it in place before telling her, "At least for tonight." He then took each leg and attached the rope between her knee and elbow to restraints at the top corners of their queen bed. Now the only physical way she could stop him was by moving her feet. They wouldn't be able to do much to stop him, but it was more about the feeling. He used a tie on each leg, adhering her ankle to her thigh. Perfect.

Now she lay sprawled before him, ready and waiting. Her breasts and stomach rose and fell with each breath. Her hips occasionally jerked, awanting the attention she knew would come. Her pussy lips clung together from the moisture coating them.

He reached out and let his finger slide from her opening to just shy of her clit, opening her pussy lips. Her hips bucked toward him.

"Please?" She begged.

"You're ready to cum, aren't you, sweetheart?"

"Yes. Please make me cum."

"I've got 37 hours before you need to be at work again. I wonder how many times I can make you cum in that time?" he asked idly.

"We could start with one right now," she begged. "Please?"

Jack's cool breath hit her soaked pussy and she groaned. "Please!"

"I'll be right back," he announced as he stood and the room went silent.

Chloe had no idea how long she lay there. What was he doing? Where was he? Could he still be in the room, watching her squirm in her most recently revealed fantasy? How many times would he make her cum? 37 hours in her fertile window... Probably close to a hundred. maybe more. She groaned at the thought. The minutes continued to pass.

Jack stepped back, picking up the dildo from the dresser. He would love to enter her first, but she was about to cum and he was afraid her orgasm would set off his own. He needed another minute if they were both going to enjoy this.

He stepped silently foward, careful not to shift the bed yet. He reached forward and pushed the tip of the toy between her lower lips. Jack watched her reaction. Her lips parted, her breaths came faster, her knees and hips shifted, eager to swallow more of the dildo making its way into her pussy. He paused.

"Jack!" came the breathless voice.

Jack took a position on the bed and pushed the dildo in quickly. Once it was buried to the hilt, he put his left hand on her thigh and put his other hand on her pubic bone and he flicked his thumb over her clit. She was tense. Close. He rubbed a few more circles around her clit, his hand shifting to pull the dildo out, quickly reinserting it. Within seconds, Chloe's breathing had hitched and her hips bounced rhythmically, riding out her orgasm with several nearly continuous moans.

Once Chloe's breathing began to slow, Jack stood and removed his boxers. His patience was almost gone. He climbed back on the bed and put his hands on either side of her shoulders, kissing her hungrily before trailing to her jaw, over her collarbone, down over her chest, pausing to nibble on the pebbled nipples. He gently bit on one before rubbing his hard cock along her slit. He pushed his way inside, his groans joining hers.

"Yes!" Chloe breathed in excitement. "Yes, yes, yes," she continued.

"I'm gonna cum inside you," he told her as he began pumping quickly.

"Yes, cum inside me. Give me your baby. Please, please, please! I want you to cum inside me," she begged, eager and breathless. "Over and over and over.!"

She could feel him growing harder inside her and she knew he was close. A few more seconds and...

Jack grunted as he came inside her, coating her insides with his warm sperm. She smiled and he began rubbing her clit again.

"Mmmmm!"

"We need to get you another orgasm, don't you think? If we want to make it so you can't walk by Wednesday..."

"Not... walk?" She repeated, her back arching and hips trying to manipulate the pressure and movement on her clit. He sat up, staying inside her and letting the fingers of his other hand trace lines along the inside of her thighs, her hips up to her breasts. Her breaths became shallow as her face and chest flushed. Her body was tensing, building. Her back arched as her body began to spasm and writhe. A series of staccato moans filled the room.

When her body stopped convulsing around him, he pulled out his softening cock and watched as his cum dribbled out of her.

He pulled his boxers back on and pulled the plate from the nightstand. "Want a strawberry? Blueberry? Peach?" he asked. "We need to keep you strong and healthy." The reminder was unnecessary, though she appreciated his warm touch on her abdomen. When she didn't answer immediately, he picked up a strawberry and swiped it through the mixture of their juices before pressing it to her lips.

"You taste sooo good," she told him with a sigh.

He chuckled. "Yes, well. This is the only way you'll get to taste it for the next few days. It can't go in your mouth right now if we're trying to start a family."

"What about just once... or twice?"

He laughed at her eagerness. "As much as I look forward to having your lips around my cock again, a few more days, sweetheart." The thought of her on her knees a while ago, wanting so badly to lick his cock drifted back and he pushed it away. "A few more days."

He took the plate and made himself comfortable on his side of the bed, opening his laptop to watch a movie. Every few minutes he would pop a piece of fruit into his mouth or swirl it in their juices and feed it to her. When the plate was empty, he took it and the laptop out of the bedroom. He set the laptop down in the living room, watching only a few minutes before being distracted by a forming tent in his lap. Chloe was tied in the bedroom waiting for just this moment, her hips raised, legs splayed... waiting for him to come in and... cum in.

He stood and headed silently back to the bedroom.

To be continued...