Pinned Against the Door

Story Info
Spit play, ball fucking, cervix penetration, and more.
3.4k words
4.35
113.5k
164
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mindslut
mindslut
216 Followers

Dipping my toes in some more extreme fantasies- spit play, ball fucking, cervix penetration, breeding and impregnation, and some nasty dirty talk bordering on mind control and hypnosis.

Later if it's not your cup of tea, cheers if it is!

———————

He loves it when I suck him off.

He's been training me for weeks to take him balls deep in my throat, and he hasn't tried to fuck my pussy since we started. I've been savoring his taste and smell as he saws in and out of me, leisurely catching and pulling the soft ridges of my throat with his mushroom head. It finally feels like I have a purpose, and it's letting him use my throat to fuck his cum out. A cock in its sleeve- right where it belongs.

We started fucking just a few weeks ago, but we've already come so far.

He came home with his hard on pushing out the crotch of his slacks and threw me up against the door as soon as he could. I was expecting him to push me down to my knees and slide all the way into my warm, well trained mouth to finish what we started that morning.

I was not expecting for him to grab my ass, lift me up over his groin, and immediately fill my tight pussy with his giant dick. I'm so lucky I did such a good job being wet for him before he got home- he bottomed out against my cervix after sliding all the way through my soft, wet pussy.

His cock was fully sheathed in my tight channel. I bulged against his dick, and a surge of blood rippled through the vein on the bottom of his cock. I can still feel it. The heat and power triggers a shiver as I feel my true potential as a reproductive vessel course through me.

I flash out of my bedroom and back to the other night at the restaurant- his hand on my stomach, resting over my uterus through my shirt. Him reaching for the womb he rightfully owns, and will seed for as long as he wishes.

Snapped from my memory, I felt the hairs of his balls tickle my ass. It meant he wasn't to the hilt yet- we still had another inch or two past where his head butted up against my cervix. I bore down, trying to get that final mile, but in my position couldn't get the weight to move my insides to accommodate him. He chuckled and leaned in, his cockhead swirling around the opening to my cervix. One of his hands came to my jaw, then his mouth covered mine and it felt like he was devouring me, pulling and sucking at my tongue, trying to reach down my throat with his own tongue. He pulled back and hovered just a few inches above me, trails of saliva dripping from him to me. His hand closed around my throat, resting, threatening.

"I'm going to spit into your mouth. I want you to hold it in the back of your throat. Feel it slide around and taste it. Imagine how it mirrors my precum, sliming up your pussy. Your mouth is your pussy, and your throat- that's your cervix."

I could see it all building in the corners of his mouth. A huge glob of drool rolled from his lips and into my open mouth. It's so much, and I feel it slide over my teeth and coat my tongue, and its harder to catch my breath, and at the same time, I swear I can feel a surge pump through the shaft of his cock, bead at the tip and then gently flow into the very back of my vagina. My throat and my pussy contract in unison, both coated in thick slime, as if connected to each other. He chuckles and gives my throat a squeeze in response, then brings his fingers to my lips.

"Don't swallow yet."

His fingers enter my mouth gently sliding along my tongue, widening the angle of my jaw. They dip into the pool of slime at the back of my mouth and begin to spread it around, pushing uncomfortably deep into my throat, over my tongue and teeth and cheeks. At the same time, he rotates his hips and that huge dick begins to swirl in me, mimicking that slow, slimey smearing action. Every time his finger presses a little too deep and I begin to gag, he jabs his dick up into my cervix, and I feel the hair on his balls come a little closer.

His fingers press into my cheek and I feel a pool of the mucus slide over the pad of his finger. My pussy throbs, imagining his dick reaching into me with that same control and intention, pushing creamy sperm around my vagina. He thrusts again, and it slips towards the back of my throat. He's chasing it, and as that piece of slobber starts to slide down my throat, he pulls his hand out and pushes down on my neck. I shiver as I feel him compress my esophagus around that meaty chunk of him, and the bands of my pussy contract around his cock, trying to instill some symmetry by drawing a potent ball packed with semen up into my hungry womb. The walls of my pussy beg and grind and I feel the ripples of his foreskin pull up and down his shaft.

"You want to feel these balls resting against you, huh? Want to feel them contract while they shoot all my pre cum and cum deep in you?" I'm whimpering, nodding, circling my hips around and around to try to earn his approval.

"Too bad you're not in control here. I decide when and how I impregnate you, and all you can do is listen carefully to my orders."

I shudder at the word "impregnate". He smirks at that and his other hand comes to rest back on my stomach while he spits another huge strand of drool into my mouth. His fingers curl down into my mouth and my lower stomach at the same time, making me heave and i barely register that he's feeling for my uterus.

Until he finds it. His massive cock is

ever so slightly pressing it up and out of its usual place. He pushes along the edges of it, the top out to my ovaries, then down until he finds where his cockhead meets my cervix, relishing his complete dominance over my body and future. He circles his fingers around there, circling at the back of my mouth too. The spit starts to slosh out the sides of my mouth.

I'm more aware of my womb than I ever have been in my life.

"Can you feel it? Your little ovaries pushing their eggs down to meet my sperm." I can. His fingers trace, pushing the tubes as though they were helping guide the egg to center.

"When I say, you're going to swallow all my spit. I want you to feel it slide down your esophagus and fill you. At the same time that your throat contracts, imagine your cervix doing the same- swallow my precum up into that waiting belly."

As if to practice, my whole cunt contacts like shuddering velvet around him, desperate to coax him deeper.

"Maybe my precum will get you pregnant."

He chuckles a little and pushes his fingers down deeper than before, gagging me once more for for fun. I splutter and half of the spit runs down my chin and cheeks. I'm dismayed at the loss in my mouth, but pulls his fingers from my mouth and scoops it back in. His hand is on the outside of my throat again, and I hope he presses down. I want him to take my breath from me. I want him to feel me swallow his spit like its his cum, feel that precious slime becoming an inseparable part of me.

"Swallow." He whispers against my lips and he thrusts his big strong tongue into my mouth.

I obey, and I almost cum. His tongue is keeping my mouth open, drooling more spit into me, so I gulp and choke it down. His hand presses down on my throat, feeling the muscles contract to pull him down into my stomach. I feel the mass of spit slide down, missing the feel in my mouth, but savoring the way it fills the rest of me. In perfect unison to my greedy tongue and throat, my cervix begins the same motions. It's like it's sucking on the very tip of his dick head, and I swear I can feel pulses of fluid passing through it, warming me as I feel his thick saliva enter my stomach.

"You probably can't feel the detail of what's happening inside you the same way I can." He leans and grinds. I feel a burning pain on the edge of my pleasure as he pushes my spasming cervix deeper.

"You feel it throbbing and shuddering. I feel the way your womb is desperately sucking. It wants my semen so so badly that it's milking the head of my cock for precum. It thinks it's real cum. How pathetic. If I wanted to, I could stay here and give it all the precum that it wants, fill you up with this useless lubricant. And you might still get pregnant, even off a womb full of clear slime."

I moan, enraptured by the idea that he's so virile he could be getting me pregnant without even truly cumming in me.

"Let's go for twins. I want you stretched out."

As if on cue, I feel a pulse run up from the base of his cock and lazily pour out out the end. My cervix spasms again, desperately sucking it up. His palm presses my womb down and he smiles and whispers.

"You're addicted to my cock. This feeling of fullness? When you catch a glimpse of any man's crotch, it's going to make you want to worship his cock. When you do- and you will offer to worship his cock for him- you'll cum. You'll cum, and your pussy will milk his big cock until it's soft, bare and aching, but you'll be thinking of this cock, of my cock, holding your future inside you all this night. I'm so thick, and you're soooo tight around me."

The hand over my uterus lifts up.

He whispers into my ear, "Have you been thinking about these last few inches?"

His fingers trace my huge clit, then down to where my lips are stretched over his cock. He pumps the part of his cock not buried in me, pushing his balls against my cunt, coating them in my slick drool.

I'm still pinned against the door, but he decides he needs better leverage to really penetrate deep enough. He pick me up, my legs around his waist, and carries me into his bedroom before throwing me down on his bed.

The way he throws me around, pulling out as quickly and roughly as when he first came in- fuck, I miss that sensation as soon as it subsides, and I wordlessly thrust my hips up towards him, trying to beg for mercy.

But he's not done playing. He's not done using me.

He holds the skin above his testicles firmly and starts dipping them in and out of my pussy lips. Trails of grool smack and slick together, creating a delicious squelch as he pushes further and further in.

Fuck his balls are so big, so powerful. I imagine what it's like to smell their musk, lick them, taste them, swallow them- and my pussy lips throb, grabbing at him. He pulls away once again, our hair tangled and wetly pulling against each other.

He pushes back in, fingers supporting the heft of his balls. I relax and bear down. One slides in. Past the tight ring of muscle marking my entrance. God his balls are huge- a knot inside me, pushing me out. His fingers probe below the testicle now lodged in my pussy, spreading me open. His other ball pops in. Fuck he is so big.

These giant balls are swirling inside of me, and it barely takes 10 seconds before I'm spasming, cumming over him. The squeezing starts at a steady, slow build, but loses control and starts to jerk. My clit is visibly throbbing against his massive shaft, which has been rubbing the sensitive bead this whole time, and he brings his fingers down to press, gently feeling the twitching rigidity of my clit. He starts growling as his touch eggs my orgasm on longer and longer, the walls of pussy undulating desperately to get to the prize inside of his sack.

I feel it. A pulse, faint, then stronger, then like a thick ripple pushes through the space between his balls and shaft- I can feel it clearly in my lips. Precum beads at the tip of his cock, then overflows down the crown along the underside, and over my pussy. Moments after the pulses, the precum turns opaque and thick. Two big globs of pure cum appear from the tip, and I watch as they run down the crown of his massive cock, over the folds of his foreskin, following the valleys of veins down the underside of his cock, and finally, over my clitoris.

His cum is touching me.

"Feel that?"

Another glob rolls down, bigger, thicker.

"It's the semen you crave so badly. Can you feel them? My sperm, microscopically wriggling all over your clit? Squirming and buzzing? Making you cum."

As if on cue, I feel my clit vibrating from the sheet power of the suggestion. I'm not sure if it was a new orgasm or the previous one reigniting, but I squeeze and pulsed and came again.

"Fuck, you love being fucked by my balls. You're so desperate for my attention. Such a good fucking slut. Fuck!"

My cunt reinforced every "fuck", every "slut" with a throb or a squeeze or a shudder down his dick.

My hips slow and eventually he stops.

"A small preview." He fingers my clit, skin not meeting skin for the amount of jizz between us. His finger pulls up to our faces, coated in that sticky white goo. I breath in the scent of his semen. Sweet, bitter. A little sour.

"I warn you- once you taste this stuff, you'll be addicted. You'll crave it. Every sip of water or coffee, you'll be thinking about swallowing my filthy cum." I whimper like I'm already desperate.

"Stick your tongue out if that's what you want." I dart my tongue out immediately and part my lips, hoping that he'll take my mouth with his fingers again.

He presses the cum to my tongue and I feel it. I taste him, and I cum as I taste him. I don't know how, but I do know that he's right- I'll crave this everywhere I go.

He obliges my earlier fantasy and starts to slide along my tongue into the back of my throat. I gag, and this time, he presses deeper. He holds his finger deep in me until I stop gagging and start milking him, swallowing repeatedly, convinced that his fingers will give me more cum if I try hard enough.

I notice an emptiness, and feel that his balls have slipped out of my contracting channel. He presses his finger deeper, eliciting a gag and he pulls it out.

There are another two scoops of cum to be eaten off my pussy, and he takes the time to roughly gag me between each one.

I'm so empty. And still so horny. It's like I'm in an animalistic haze, and the only thing that can clear this fog is having his semen deep inside me.

Before I know it, his thumb is hooked into my lower jaw, and he's lined up and ready to sink into my pussy. He looks into me, his eyes locking in, looking past my eyes. I'm his slut.

And fuck, he's up to the base in me.

He brings my hand to my distended stomach. "Jerk me off through your own body." I begin to press my fingers against the rigid dick inside me.

"Fuck. That's it, baby. Jerk my children into your womb." I'm pushing down with my full hand, doing my best to grip around him. I feel the ridges of my walls rubbing against him, the folds drawn straight and tight down his shaft on each downward stroke, straining the head of his dick against my swallowing cervix.

"There it is again. I can feel you sucking my tip so lovingly."

He hunches and presses into me, heavy balls drooping down my ass crack. He begins to fuck me, cock pumping in and out with a grunt, pushing my vagina to its limit and back with each slow stroke. He glides in and out easily, and begins to pick up speed and force. Soon he's bucking, humping and slamming in and out fo me, loud smacks emanating as he plows down into me, and soft squishes and squelches as he pulls back.

"I want you to feel the moment you become my breeding slut. It's so simple. All I have to do is cum in you. Shoot this huge load up into your slutty belly and you'll swell up with my child."

His words punctuate his powerful thrusts.

I feel it, fine as a pinprick. A shot, strong against my cervix, pools. His massive dick head slams against my pulsing cervix, scooping his own ejaculate right into the suction, then he squirts again, point blank into that fluctuating hole. Semen and on instinct alone know that he's impregnating me right now, and all I want is for him to shoot more cum directly into my uterus.

"Make. My. Baby!! You're just a womb for my baby."

And he does. The next time he mashes down, half his head penetrates my cervix. He pulls out to thrust again and I push down to meet him.

This time, his wide dickhead is blossoming into my cervix, and I feel another thick strand of cum shoot splattering into my deepest point.

The pain and fear is cresting, and then he slides in, locked in place by the flare of his mushroom cockhead. My womb won't stop cumming. The muscles of my cervix are vibrating and humming. I'm just his cock sleeve. And he's cumming.

The world goes white around me as he fucks my brains out. It's like I'm floating in the clouds while pinned underneath him.

I'm distended again, this time with his cum. My cervix seems to have closed up for the most part, so I hope that i'll just leak cum slowly over the next day.He slides my underwear back on me. I have to wait a long time for him to soften before he pulls out.

"9 months. You'll be huge and pregnant and desperately horny." I roll my hips and moan as he starts to rub my full stomach.

"I want you to convince our doctor to fuck you as soon as he confirms you're fully bred."

His hand draws up, wraps around my throat and slowly contracts his muscles.

"I want to fill up your dumb animal cunt with twins as soon as possible." His other hand roughly grabs one tit, rolls an erect nipple between his fingers and he spits into my open, gasping mouth.

"I want you to know the feeling of me buried inside you, barely fucking you. I want you to wake up at night, thinking you feel this, desperate for me to be in you while you sleep. I want you to be tormented by the absence of my cock. Even if you're not being fucked, you want to be my warm cocksleeve. You want to be stretched over me."

"You want it so badly all the time that you start letting whatever men you can get to fuck you and fill you. You cum on them. You insist that they don't wear a condom. If they do, you keep the condom and fuck their sperm into you after they've left."

His words bathe my mind as I start to drift off to sleep. He's still seeding quiet, hypnotic instructions to me as I slip out of consciousness.

I can't wait to find out what he's been teaching me.

mindslut
mindslut
216 Followers