Collecting Souvenirs

Story Info
Claire enjoys the sunset from a hotel balcony.
2.9k words
4.37
16.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

In July, Claire and I take our long-awaited trip to the UK. We fly from Kansas City to Toronto where we plan on boarding a plane to Ireland. However, our flight is canceled and we can't leave until the morning. Luckily, it is the airline's fault so they put us up in a hotel for the night. We get to the hotel just in time to eat dinner at the hotel restaurant before most of the other canceled passengers arrive and flood the dining area. We're both disappointed that we'll be missing out on time we planned to be in Ireland, but the good news is that we didn't have anything booked for the next day, so we wouldn't be missing anything there.

We make our way to the hotel and I let her shower first. When I get out of the shower, she's already lying in bed. I put on an old pair of shorts and a t-shirt and get into bed. I plug in my phone and roll over to go to sleep. I hear her put her phone down as well before she begins to cuddle me. It only takes me a moment before I discover that she is completely naked. I reach behind me and feel her warm skin under my fingertips as I run my hand up her leg and to her ass. I give it a little squeeze and she reaches down to grab my soft cock through my shorts.

"Want to add Canada to the list of places we've had sex?" she asks.

My body no responds to her, and as my heart starts pumping faster, I realize I'm not as tired from traveling as I thought I was. I roll over to my back and grab her arm pulling her on top of me. She immediately kisses me hard on the lips. I grab her ass with both hands and squeeze it as we kiss hungrily. She sits up straddling me and flings the covers back revealing her fully naked form in dramatic fashion. I sit up with her in my lap and bury my head between her tits. I smell her skin and relish the smooth softness of her tits. I squeeze one breast while I suck the nipple of the other. She flings her head back as she focuses on the pleasure. I switch to her other nipple and suck and nibble it.

I pull away and she looks at me again. She begins to tug my shirt off over my head and I take it the rest of the way off. She gets out of my lap and pulls down my shorts throwing them across the room somewhere. Quickly she grabs my cock and brings it to her mouth. She licks up and down its length first on top and then the underneath before skillfully inserting my now completely hard cock in her mouth. She only sucks it for a few minutes before she straddles me again.

However, she doesn't insert my cock right away. Instead, she lets it sit twitching against my body as she begins to rub her pussy up and down my shaft. She begins to grind harder on my cock moving her hips back and forth faster and faster. I watch as she gets wetter and wetter and makes my dick slick and shiny with her wet pussy lips. She reaches down and begins to rub her clit hard as she grinds away on me. She moans louder and louder until she announces that she's going to come. There's nothing I can really do other than lay back and appreciate the view. Soon her legs are shaken and her body quivering as she comes grinding on my dick.

As she's still rubbing her clit and coming hard, she lifts off me and guides my cock into her tight pussy with her other hand. She slams down hard taking my entire length into her. She grinds side to side as she continues to come and rub her pussy. I reach for her hips and pull her up off me just a little so that I have enough room to start thrusting my cock in and out of her from below. I start fast and hard and her tits bounce wildly as I hammer her pussy.

"Feels so fucking good," she moans. "I'm going to come again."

I lift her a little higher so that I can thrust more of my thick cock out of her. There doesn't really seem to be an end to her first orgasm and a beginning to her second. The whole time I fuck her she's moaning and shaking with pleasure. For a moment, I hear the bed springs squeaking and I wonder if there is anyone in the room next door. I hope there is, so that they can hear her saying my name. I want them to know we're fucking hard. Then I'm overwhelmed with the beginning of my own orgasm. However, she must see it on my face, and just as I'm about to come she pulls my cock out of her pussy and strokes it quickly. She places my head right against her pussy and I begin to shoot my load upwards onto her waiting pussy. She strokes me a few more times as my cum drips down her pussy lips and my cock both. I gasp loudly as she then inserts me back into her pussy and she begins to ride me up and down.

"Fuck," I groan as her pussy's grip on my thick cock sends shockwave after shockwave through my body.

I thought I was done coming but her maneuver either extends my orgasm or makes me come again that quickly because I'm soon exploding again. This time I send my load deep into her eager pussy. She continues to ride me and the last thing I see is my cum covered cock sliding in and out of her cum soaked pussy. I close my eyes and begin to convulse as my senses explode with pleasure. Everything disappears but intense and almost painful pleasure. When I can finally open my eyes, she's stopped fucking me, but she's still got my cock buried in her pussy.

"That was amazing," I tell her.

She dismounts and cum drips out of her and onto my cock as she does. She hurries to the bathroom and I begin to clean myself up as well. When she returns, we kiss softly and cuddle in bed for a few minutes before we both remember how tired we are from traveling and fall asleep.

The plane ride across the ocean is long and cramped, and I suddenly see why rich people pay for first class seats. I'm very patient so I don't get bored, but over the last two hours I start to get restless. I start to become mildly claustrophobic and am relieved when we finally land and are able to disembark. Even though we left early in the morning, the time change results in us losing almost the entire day. By the time we get to our hotel, it is time to eat dinner. We walk around for a little while looking for somewhere to eat, but we don't really see anything. We must be in the wrong part of town or something. Eventually we find a McDonald's. I know we'll have plenty of time to eat at local places over the next several days of our vacation, but it does seem a little sad that our first meal in Ireland is chicken nuggets.

When we get back to our hotel, we both take showers and discover that the drain doesn't really work well and water pools in the bottom. We realize we only brought one of the correct outlet adapters and have to take turns charging our phones. The bed seems old and one of the blankets is a little stained. The whole place is a little too dingy and dirty. Claire apologizes, but I know it isn't her fault. We couldn't afford super nice hotels and this one just happened to be a disappointing three star. We do have a balcony that looks out to Dublin Bay. To the left are the lights of the city. The view is great and I imagine that the view of the bay is lovely in the light but right now it just looks like an intimidating expanse of dark water. This time we actually are too tired from the plane ride to have sex. We both fall asleep almost as soon as our heads touch the pillow.

We spend the next day in town and take a river boat tour of the River Liffey. We enjoy some actual Irish food. We had planned on going to a few museums but they turn out to be a little too inconvenient for us to get to. Plus, since we lost a day, we don't have time for everything anyway. However, it is nice to have a day to be a little bit more relaxed because tomorrow will be filled with an all-day bus tour. After dinner, we return to the hotel and shower. When I get out, I see Claire standing on the balcony in a white satin chemise. It covers about half of her large ass and exposes the rest. I can see that she has on a pair of white lace panties as well. My cock twitches in appreciation of the view as I slip on some shorts and join her.

Once upon a time, I would have been shocked by her standing there like that where anyone could see her. However, over the past year and a half we'd opened up sexually and it now it neither shocking nor embarrassing. Instead, it is simply arousing. I put my arm around her as we look at the colors of the sky. Even though the sun is setting behind us the sky is filled with pinks and yellows and blues. On the horizon, I can see the first band of night sky emerging.

"It's beautiful," she says.

"Stay there."

I go back into the room and grab my phone. I tell her to face me as I take a picture of her with the sunset and sparkling waters of the bay as a backdrop. It isn't a vacation picture that we'll be able to share, but it is one of the most beautiful and sexy and erotic photos of her I've ever taken. I put my phone down again and return to the balcony. The strip of night sky has widened. As I stand next to her, I reach down and squeeze her right where ass meets thigh. She turns her head and looks up at me. She smiles her perfect loving smile for a moment before it turns into her sexy and mischievous smile.

She drops to her knees quickly and pulls down my pants exposing my semi-erect penis to all of Dublin. I turn and face her and she begins to stroke my cock as she gently sucks my balls. Then she licks the tip of my cock before inserting it into her mouth. Her sexy lips glide up and down my shaft as she slowly sucks me off. I run my hand through her soft brown hair and close my eyes for a moment simply enjoying the pleasure. I open them again when I hear a car door open and close beneath us in the circle drive to the entrance of the hotel. It reminds me that we're completely exposed on the balcony not only to the sky but the street below. There's still plenty of light than anyone would be able to see us if they looked.

Claire looks up at me as she sucks my cock faster and our eyes lock. An older version of myself would have ran inside or at least suggested that we do, but I don't. Instead, I just watch with amazement as she sucks my cock like a pro. After a few more minutes, she pulls my cock out of her mouth and strokes it while she kneads my balls with her other hand. Then she stands up and I can see that her nipples are hard and poking through her lingerie with excitement. She turns around and pulls up the hem off her chemise exposing her thick ass. Her tan skin contrasts beautifully with the pure white of her lace panties. She puts her hands on the rail and bends over giving me a perfect view. I step forward and grind my cock against her ass. She pushes back against me as grind to the music of the city. The sky is almost completely dark over our heads now.

I pull her panties down, and just as I'm about to plunge my dick into her waiting pussy, I hear the wooden creak of the door to the balcony next door. A man who can't be more than a few years older than us steps out and immediately looks at us. He has on a black suit and it looks like he must be here on some sort of business. He's breathing a little heavy as if he was in a hurry. We lock eyes for a moment and then I push my dick into Claire's pussy. I look down as she grips the railing hard and moans loudly. I look back to the man and he's taking his suit jacket off and throwing it through the open balcony doors.

I grab Claire's hips and begin to pick up speed. She rocks back and forth with the force of my hard thrusts. I squeeze her curves and look over at the other balcony again. The man has been joined by a woman who is dressed in business tire as well with a grey skirt and red blouse on. She looks at me as I fuck Claire from behind, but like the man she says nothing. I turn back to Claire and slow down my thrusts for a moment. I grab her head by the hair and turn her head to the left for her. She moans as she's them watching us. I look back over too and see that the woman is kneeling in front of the man pulling his hard cock out from his fly. The man turns so that we have a side view of them as she begins to suck his cock just like Claire had.

I groan as I pick up speed again. The air is filled with the sounds of my skin slapping against Claire's and the slurping gulps of the woman sucking the man's cock. I pull out quickly and Claire moans in frustration. I turn her so that she is directly facing the couple and then bend her back over the railing. I once again begin to pound her from behind, and I'm sure the man appreciates the view of her tits bouncing as I fuck her hard. He puts his hand on the woman's head and begins to fuck her mouth while she sucks. They watching us and us watching them begins to send me over the edge and I squeeze Claire's hips harder.

She stands up causing my cock to slip out of her slick pussy. She kneels down and I have to turn so that we're giving them a side view as well. Claire immediately begins sucking my cock again but it doesn't take long before I'm close to coming again. I don't even have to signal it to her. She takes my cock out of her mouth and begins stroking it with both hands clasped around my thickness. She points it at her face and sticks out her tongue. In a moment, a jet of cum erupts from my cock and splatters her waiting face and tongue. I can hear the man groaning on the other balcony groaning loudly as I come all over Claire's face. When I've stopped shooting my load, she strokes out the last few drops onto her tongue and swallows everything I'd given her there.

I step back and watch as Claire stands up and faces the couple on the other balcony. She licks my cum off her lips and watches them as cum drips down her face and onto her lingerie. I look over at the man and woman just in time to see him tense up and begin to come directly into the woman's mouth. He grunts as he comes. When he's finished, I see the woman swallow it all in the fading light. She stands back up and they both grin at us.

Claire bends down and picks up her panties from the balcony floor. She quickly tosses them the short distance between the balconies and the woman catches them. She rubs them feeling Claire's wetness on them before handing them to the man. Then she reaches under her skirt and pulls down her own red lace panties and steps out of them with her heels still on. She throws them to me and I catch them. Just like her I look at them and feel them for her wetness, when I look back up the man is walking back into their room holding the woman's hand behind him. Claire and I return to our room too and she cleans off her face. When she comes out of the bathroom, she takes the panties from me and feels them too. She smiles at me as she folds them up and puts them by our suitcase as the first souvenir from our vacation.


Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers