Collecting The Rent Ch. 03

Story Info
Troy and Colin ae inseparable. What about Toby?
4.8k words
4.5
3k
2
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
183 Followers

My best to all of the age difference couples who find love and ride out their lives together. Colin and Troy have found this kind of wonderful moment for themselves...but I want to take their story in a slightly different direction. No shade to anyone out there. Here is one loving path of possibility.

********

Troy and I have settled into a wonderfully fulfilling life after the passing of my late husband, Ken. The two of us have set up and are running a very successful Cafe, with Troy handling the kitchen; and me the front end. Then, in our free time, we 'fulfill' each others' holes and souls with morning, evening and days off sexual romps, fit for a Sultan and his young boi lover. I have accepted that he and I are together despite a thirty year difference in our ages. It just works for us...but as good as this has become...I need to ensure that his future is a secure one. Love just works that way.

"That's another good day of work under our belts, Troy. What say we head home so I can get under the belt of your pants, and treat you to something special?!" His broad smile is his answer. We often take our own cars to work, but today we drove together, in his.

"What do you have in mind for me, Collie? I'm reaching over and taking his hand in mine, as he drives us home.

"We never know when our time will come, Troy. Or even what paths we will take on the way. I want to be the first to show you the joy of how it feels to take a lover...you know...how you make me feel. Let's switch it up. We may not stay as we are now; but neither us will ever forget our first times...together.

"Sounds both sexy and serious, Col. Is it serious?" His hand is a strong one, like the rest of him. Troy has the kind of body that gets built through the labor of his muscles at a physically demanding job - not now in the Cafe, but in his earlier years. I liken his build and physical appearance to that of a cowboy...or a construction worker. You know what I mean - not the pumped and plump look of a bodybuilder from a gym (no shade to those beautiful guys!) but the solid and dense muscle you can only achieve with years of tough physical labor.

"I seriously want to tap the sweet ass that is part of the hunky stud whose hand I am holding in my own...to make him...to make you, my own!" He takes his eyes off the road for a second, turns to me, and throws me a brief puckered kiss. I'll soon have his briefs on the floor. His ass will be mine. I'll be in his mind, if not in his body, forever.

"Tell me how you got this great body."

"I've always worked at tough physical labor jobs since even before I turned sixteen. Yardwork, digging holes for trees, laying patio stones...and then it was as a helper in the trades. I used to take heavy buckets of mud - that's cement - over to the guys who were using it to install tile and such on jobsites. It was hard work at first, lots of sore body parts, but I gradually put on weight and muscle. You think I look good?"

"You must be kidding! You are every man's dream body!" He's pulling into our driveway; and I am already pulling a good size boner at the prospect of locking lips and thighs with Troy for yet another bout of raw heart-healthy sex.

Taking His Ass -

Troy and I are more than ready for this. We haven't even gotten to his bedroom yet, and most of our clothes are already strewn on the floor. I want to take him on his own bed, like he just got up from a good nights sleep, and his platonic housemate (me in this fun fantasy inside my mind) has entered, and is sitting on the side of his bed, close to his warm and naked body. He is sporting some real nice morning wood; and the look on his face shows a desire and an anticipation for me to connect with his body for the first time. That part is real.

"I always feel like my whole life is yours when I'm inside of you, Col...like you are the reason I exist." Pure poetry. I will soon feel the very same way as I penetrate and breed his sensuous body for the first time.

"You gave me a new start the minute you moved in, Troy, and it's been a wonderful ride ever since that day. Today you're taking us to a place that will always remain in our minds and in our hearts." He's on his back; and I'm pulling his body to the edge of the bed as I talk. Usually the bottom to Ken's agile and capable top, we seldom switched it up because that way suited us perfectly. I do remember the few times I was deep inside of him, though, and how I felt like my destiny was fulfilled when I came inside his body. I need that now with Troy; and he looks like he needs this, too.

"Can I fuck you know, Troy?"

"Take me from the side, Collie. That way we can have more of our ourselves in contact during the fuck. I love it when you can touch me all over during sex."

"You've got it, bud." Troy and I are lining up like I am going to big spoon him. He is mostly on his back, with a leg up for me to scoot in and have a decent angle for penetration. On my side now, we are both lubed up and ready for this.

"Yeah, rub the head there. Sooo good." About to get even better. "OH...YES!" My cockhead is now within Troy's outer and inner rings, clamped down tightly by his involuntary muscle contractions. I'm really not used to these gymnastic positions, but, hey, there's no going back now! I won't be able to get to full penetration this way, but there's lots of inches left to plow into this virgin field before I'm done. And let me tell you...my dick is on fire! "Go deeper, Col. All the way, man. Oh. Yeah. Just like that!"

Think I'll switch this up just before I unload, but for now, everything feels good. The glove of Troy's rectum is virgin tight; and it keeps sucking me in as deep as I can go in this position. "I'm feeling like the bull that's intent on impregnating his cow. Moo for me, cow...boi!"

"Mooo. Mooo. Oh, Collie! I just got a feminine flash! I want your baby, Col! Fuck your baby into my body! Jeeze, Collie! I never felt like this before. I want to have your baby!"

"If only, Troy. If only!" I've been gently stroking his belly and thighs ever since penetrating him. Soft little kisses to his upper body...as far as I can reach...an occasional pump to his erection. He's not as hard as usual. That's not unusual to me. I find that when a man is deep inside my ass, that's where all my focus is, and my body puts my cock in resting mode. A younger man like Troy can take a dick and still maintain an erection, though. "Let's squirm around and get into missionary, bud. I can go deeper for the finale. We need to make sure my semen gets into your guts for the best impregnation, right?!"

"Yes, Oh, yes. This is even better." His legs are high in the air. I'm pumping balls deep; and hitting his P spot with every inner thrust. My cockhead is leading the way; and my swollen shaft is the booster stage taking it to orbit. "Come inside me, Collie."

"That's the plan. AHhh! AHhh! Keep squeezing your chute muscles like that and you'll push me over the edge."

"I want you to cum." He's reaching up to stroke my chest and flanks. Everything is going into slow motion. His eyes and mine are glued together. I'm slowly leaning down to his body; holding his flanks in my hands. No words pass between us. His chest has started to heave in synch with mine. Our mouths are opening to suck in more air. My crotch is about to burst open and..."God, Collie...I'm cumming!"

"Uahhh. Uahhh. UAHHHHHH!!! The contractions of Troy's ass muscles are milking the life out of me! He's starting to spew rope after rope of creamy white juice, and it's flying everywhere! I feel like I'm hooked up to a milking machine, as my cock pulsates to pull my load from my aching body and dump it into Troy. I have a flash of memory - I used to shoot that far when I was his age - now I wish I could see my cum catapulting into his flesh. His body is my vessel. I am draining my life force into Troy! All of me is going in. All....

The Afterglow -

"Huh?" Stop shaking me.

"COLLIE! COLLIE!"

"WHAT?! As I open my eyes, I instantly see his look of terror. He's grabbing at me now like a lunatic, and laughing and crying at the same time. I must have passed out.

"I thought you died on me, old man!" I feel like I did.

"Never happen, sonny. I have a whole quiver of love arrows left; and a lot of stamina to deliver them! You just drained the life out of me for a moment, that's all."

"And I'll keep it safe inside of me for as long as I live, Collie. I promise." Troy and I are cuddling and clinging to each other in the most wonderful way possible. We are both feeling totally drained and totally fulfilled. My mind is starting to lay the plans for making sure that Troy has the best future possible...and for me as well. It's just a bit daunting to put it all together in a way that he'll see it all in the best light, and not be too upset. This will take some time to figure out.

Business As Usual? -

After giving Troy my permission to invite Toby in for earning his on-the-job college credit, We are both looking forward to Tuesday.

"Should he start up front, or be back here with me?" I have to decide about this. If Toby starts up front with me, the tension will build between them, with only occasional physical closeness. If he starts in the kitchen with Troy, their closeness will build sexual tension from the start. The kitchen it is.

"Let him shadow you first, Troy." I'll monitor their progress together for the first week to see if my hunch about the two of them is on track.

"Okay, good!" Troy looks pleased. In two days, Troy will be starting his time with Toby. I have a feeling that it will only take a few days before Troy is ready to see the wisdom of my plan, and to accept and embrace it.

"Hi, Colin." Toby is on time, and looks ready to...learn. He is scanning the Cafe looking for Troy. This kid is going to be in good hands...Troy has a lot to 'teach' him.

"Hello, Toby. Troy has been looking forward to today; and the start of your training with him. He's back there now getting things ready for you. Go on. Your position, at least for week number one, will be right next to Troy. Is that okay with you?" I can be such a jerk sometimes. Toby is a good looking lad, just a year younger than Troy.

His features are very British in appearance; and at a few inches shorter than Troy, It's obvious that Toby is carrying a bit more weight than his new teacher. Not a chubby tubby by any means...more like a guy who has bulked; and will look better when he has finished his 'cutting' and he drops a few pounds. He's cute. He is polite. Toby is just the kind of person I would fix my gay son up with...if I had a gay son, which I do not. But I do have Troy!

"Hey, Toby!" Troy just spotted Toby; and the two are all smiles. There is an electricity arcing between them. I have seen this before between compatible couples several times in my life; and it is as very satisfying to watch, as it is obvious. "Come on back here and let's get started."

Tuesdays are usually busy for us. The breakfast rush is about over; and the kitchen has been keeping up nicely. Between taking orders and chatting with customers, I have overheard lots of small talk and chuckles coming from the 'back of the house'. "How's it going, you two?" I am taking my first peek during a lull.

"Great!" They both used the same word at the same time...and are both blushing. Why do I have this particular song in my head?: 'Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match...'

"Nice. Well, lunch is about to start. You two continue to work closely together, okay?" They nod in agreement, glance at each other, and once again I can see the electric sparks jolting between them.

The Letter -

It has been a week since Toby and Troy started working together hip to hip in the small space of our Cafe kitchen. I'm certain that there have been many cumbersome 'accidental' body bumps in that time. Troy has been a bit distant at home with me lately; and although we have slept together for several nights, there has only been cuddling, without our usual sexual romps. I have purposely not initiated any...and neither has Troy. It is time for my letter.

"Let's have a talk when we get home tonight, Troy."

"Sure, Col. What about?" He is happy with himself; and has no clue as to my intentions.

"It's about the four of us, Troy. I put together a plan, and wrote it all down. You can read it when we get home." Now he looks startled. I just couldn't bear the thought of watching Troy negatively react to my first few spoken words - as it will take time for lots of sentences to come together into a coherent strategy for him and me. So I wrote it all out. This way, I can be there as he is compelled to read the whole thing before reacting. At least I hope it goes that way. With the Cafe work done for the day, we are driving our cars back home. As soon as we enter the kitchen, he speaks up.

"You said the 'four' of us. What's that about, Col?"

"Sit with me, Troy. Here is the plan for us. I hand him my letter, and he and I sit at the table as he starts to read.

My Dearest Troy,

You have been the light of my life since first we met. I have no doubt that we will be together on this earth during our lifetimes here. That is a solemn promise from me to you. You have consistently shown me that love is love; and has no borders or boundaries to keep compatible couples apart. I love you with all my heart, Troy. My heart knows that you love me, as well.

My heart also aches with this truth - a truth that my head knows is inescapable. Although we can not know what the Universe holds in store for us as individuals, as a couple, we must acknowledge the fact that your time on this planet will most likey far outdistance my own. (He is resting the letter on his lap, tears flowing down his handsome face, about to say something, if he can just find his words.)

"I know. I'm with you...but please keep reading before we talk. Please." He nods, and lifts the tear-soaked paper back up to the table. He continues to read:

I have a joyful duty to the both of us to do whatever I can to ensure a good future for you...and one for me. This thought has been brewing with me for a while now; and got a kickstart, in a good way, the day that you met Toby for the first time. Admit it to yourself, Troy, because I already know the truth of it - you and Toby clicked that very day; and have become closer during this past week. This is more than a mere new friendship. You and Toby look at each other with love in your eyes. You know I'm right. And it is GOOD! Your best future is to be with a man of your own generation. My future is, too. So I joined a gay dating site for seniors the day you met Toby. That is how certain I was of where we needed to go.

This has more to do with our best paths forward, and not just with our ages. As I stated already, I have no intention of living my life without you in it. So let's simply readjust our connections. Please keep reading until the end of this letter. There's a lot to think about.

His name is Ben. We have only met online and exchanged a few emails, but we will soon meet in person. Please give yourself full permission (you have mine) to go after Toby. Let's keep our living arrangement the way it is; but move to a platonic relationship...as full business partners. (He is looking up at me with a somber glance - I nod - and Troy continues to read) I have instructed my business lawyer to transfer one half of the assets and ownership of the Cafe into your name. (Again, a quick glance, this time a bit more hopeful looking, and again a nod from me) In this way, I believe that your financial future is now secure; and you have earned it. Both of our personal futures should be equally as secure, Troy. I could never go through with you what I had to bear after loosing my Ken. It would kill me. The thought of you having to do the same for me tears me apart. You must agree that there are layers of subtle yet palpable differences between you and me...not that they come between us...but that they do not help to connect us in a way that they could, and should. There are no such differences with partners from our own respective generations. I plan to date Ben. He and I will meet and sleep at his place when that time comes. You and Toby are on the same track. Admit it. Do your thing with him at his place; and let's keep our house for you and me only, at least for now. You are my friend, the lover who saved me from myself, and a wonderful business partner. You and I know in our hearts that this way of going forward is the right one for us. We can both grasp the best that our individual worlds have to offer us; and continue to share this soul-nourishing bond between us.

With all my love for you,

Sincerely, Your Collie

He is slowly lifting his gaze from the letter to my eyes, sees the tears there, and we reach out to each other to embrace.

"I can't let you go, either, Col. You're right about Toby and me. We have had a difficult time, in this short time working together, to keep from getting it on, if you know what I mean." I nod. "I understand the logic...but it's still painful." He's crying again. So am I.

"That's a good sign, right? It shows that the connection between us is indeed a deep one." He and I lock tear-soaked eyes together. He nods.

Four Weeks Later -

Troy and I have made good progress over the last four weeks. He has stepped up and become a real working partner with me in the Cafe; and is loving it. On the personal front, he and Toby have consumated their relationship; and so have Ben and I. Troy and I continue to compare notes about all of this; and we are pleased to agree that things are working out on all fronts for the four us! I have suggested that we invite our new 'partners' over to our house for the weekend. Troy agrees.

"Toby and I are talking about getting our own place together, Col. What do you think?"

"I think it's a natural thing to do. Go for it. Ben wants to move in with me. Meanwhile, I think this weekend will be a special one all around."

The Weekend -

"Troy, this is Ben. Ben, meet Troy." They are greeting with a knowing hug. After all, they have a common and unifying tie already...me! A few minutes later, Toby drives up.

"Toby, the only one you need to meet for the first time is Ben." They also greet with a hug. That there is not the slightest hesitancy between the four of us to start having a good time for this weekend is testament to the correctness of our current situation. "Let's all get dinner ready; and start the weekend with a toast." As soon as everything is set, I stand, with glass in hand, and offer the toast:

"To Troy, to Toby, to Ben, and to me...may we all continue to go through this life as friends, as lovers, as partners, and as soulmates...whichever seems to fit at the moment!" There is total agreement with cheers, laughter, and the clinking of glasses, like they do at weddings. Without missing a beat, Ben and I kiss; Toby and Troy kiss. Then we dig in to fill our bellies. I have more than a suspicion that more than our bellies will get stuffed with more than just good food before this weekend is over.

"After dinner drinks, Col?" I nod, and Troy gets the glasses. The four of us have moved to the firepit on this cool autumn evening. The sky is clear and bright. I can see the flames casting shadows on the faces and bodies of my companions...and there is magic in the air. Ben and I are huddled together under a woolen camping blanket. Toby and Troy are on the opposite side of the firepit in a similar position.

"Are you keeping my business partner nice and warm, Toby?" Everyone is looking over at Toby for his answer.

"He'd better be. He likes my entire body to keep his warm at night...so he better not let me get cold!" Troy took up the answer to my taunt. Those two are making out now like high schoolers on prom night. Ben has been slowly rubbing my thighs and crotch beneath this blanket we are sharing...and my boner is aching to be released.

Corjix
Corjix
183 Followers
12