Collecting The Rent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Ben whispers in my ear) "Brave enough to let me take out your man-snake for some exercise, Colin?" I'm already melting to his ministrations and this cozy fire is doing its best to heat me up at every level possible. "Come on, just nod and I'll do the work. No one will know." I nod. "Good. Don't give us away."

"OH!"

"Is something wrong, Col?" Troy heard my startled tone. Ben pinched the head of my cock, knowing it would make me say something out loud.

"Everything...it's all good. You and Toby?" Troy is showing me his 'I know what's going on' smile. I nod. Twice.

"Bastard!" I've turned to whisper to Ben. He shuts me up with a very deep and passionate kiss, while continuing to play with my cock. I'm leaning into his chest and loving this!

"Maybe we should all take this inside, Col. It's getting windy out here; and the fire is having a hard time." So am I, dear boy...so am I! Troy and Toby get up first. Good, because I need time to 'adjust' myself. As they pass us on the way to the house, Troy suddenly reaches down and yanks the blanket off of Ben and me, revealing my exposed penis to hoots and hollers; and to the cool night air, instantly causing a deflation. "Thought so! Get a room, you two. Get a room!" Troy laughs and enters the house for the night.

Two Bedrooms, Two Beds, Four Bodies -

After our 'good nights', we take to our respective rooms. This is an older house; and the walls are thin. I fully expect that Ben and I will soon be entertained by the sensual sounds of Toby and Troy making love; and they will most likely be listening to us! "Come on! I always do. Do me tonight. Please." That was Troy. I hope Toby agrees, because I know how much Troy likes to take dick once in a while. Ben and I are getting real cozy, real fast.

"Twenty says Troy gets to bottom." Ben looks confident.

"That's a suckers bet. He certainly will" Ben isn't fazed.

"Speaking of a sucker..."

"OH, Ben!" He has a vise grip on my nuts, and a hot mouth on the head of my dick. I may have said that with a little extra volume...have to be encouraging to my house guests! So while Ben is working me into a frenzy; we are being serenaded to the sounds of a deep fucking from the other side of the wall.

"Take it all, then. You asked for it!" That was Toby. He and Troy are about equal in cock size...they're both 'well endowed' young men, I know this from being with Troy...and he has told me all about Toby's features. I've clued him in about my Ben's anatomy, too. Ben and I are fairly matched, and it suits us. So I know what Troy is feeling right now. The memory of him deep inside of me...his fullness there...the pulsing of his manhood as he...

"Have you been working out?" I look at Ben not knowing where this is going. He's a real ball buster with his sense of humor, so I'm ready for anything.

"Why?"

"Because you cock feels sooo huge. It's sooo big!" His whisper is funny, and probably won't be heard through the wall. I do feel big tonight, and Ben is the reason. His ass muscles are well educated at massaging me into the fullest I can get. Yeah, I've become more of a top than ever. We switch it up, though. It's all good! Now the playtime next door is reaching a fever pitch.

"Yeah, like that. Deeper. Fuck. Are you close?" Toby responds but it's muffled. "Ah. Ah."

I can 'see' Troy in my mind's eye enjoying the way Toby is fucking his hole. Ben is taking me just as deep, but is silently swooning as I pound into him. He likes to float away inside his mind in what he calls his imaginarium of impossibly good sex. I proudly supply that to him as often as possible!

"Ah. Ah. Ah." I know that those exclamations are coming just as Toby thrusts into Troy, with each and every inner stroke. My own inner strokes with Ben are starting to follow their timing. This is way sexier than I could have imagined. I mean, maybe if the four of us were in the same room...

"Ah. Ah. I'm gonna cum. Toby. Oh...fuck me....Fuck Me...TOBY!!! Then I hear a guttural scream come from Toby. I can literally feel the cum flowing into Troy from Toby's hot body. That's because my own cum is flowing into Ben at the very same time! He opens his eyes to me.

"Oh. This is hot! Fill me, Colin. Breed me. CUM INSIDE OF ME!!!" And I am! The squeaking of Troy's bed is starting to lessen. Ben is spewing his seed all over his chest, without even a single stroke to his cock from either of us. It's suddenly very quiet.

Ben is holding me in his arms. I am still deep inside of him. It's a certainty that Toby and Troy are likewise entwined. My seed is fresh within my lover's body. The feeling I have is one of elation; and of destiny fulfilled. Life is good again. Troy and I have the best of all worlds now. This has been a great start to our weekend. As I lay here with my lover, with his scent filling my lungs and my brain with love hormones, I have a thought to share with Ben. I'll whisper it, for now, to keep it between the two of us until I have his answer.

"Ben?"

"Yeah?"

"What would you say to a foursome?"

The End - Corjix

12