Collective Intelligence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Felt like I was fucking her for two days straight... I woke up covered in fucking come, dick hard as a rock, can you believe that shit? I think Bernard is a little over confident about that glass. She's in my head and I fucking love it."

Black laughed, stroking a hand back through his neat, dark brown hair as his mellow light brown gaze settled on the containment room. He watched Nine, who for once had dressed. All of her clothing that he had seen over the week were the same... loose white scrubs, both tops and shirts, with her feet bare. She never wore a bra, and they hadn't seen her ever put on panties. There was a band around her right wrist that was never removed that Desmond assumed recorded her vitals and other things like that.

"...You had any dreams about her yet, Loyd?"

"Uhm, n-no... I haven't... ah, no, I haven't really had any dreams since I got here," He lied, a blush slowly forming over his cheeks. He looked to Black, who's youthful face had turned quite devilish as he grinned all the wider toward him, and crossed his arms over his chest as if he was certain Desmond was avoiding the truth of the matter.

"No shit? I was dreaming about her the first day I got here. Renfield, too. I'm talking full on hardcore fucking pornstar dreams--absolutely filthy shit. She's so wild in my head. What I'd give to find out for real..."

"Nine isn't a woman, though, it just looks like one."

"Yeah? When you see her playing with her pussy one of these days, try and tell me again she's not female." Black laughed uproariously as he moved to stand and stretch his arms up over his head, clapping Desmond roughly on the back, who only smiled that same shy almost sympathetic smile as the doctors began to say their goodnights and filtered out of the room. Renfield had moved on to join his colleagues, grinning knowingly as he grasped Desmond's shoulder.

"You don't gotta lie about it, or tell us, if you don't want to... but there's no shame in it. Look at her! Who wouldn't dream about her even if she wasn't mindfucking us to make it happen? Anyways... I'm out for the night boys, heading topside. My girlfriend's got dinner reservations in town. I'll be around for the overnight shift tomorrow, Loyd. Don't have too much fun without me."

With a yawn Renfield started toward the single point of entrance and exit in the laboratory, leaving the young agents there in silence now, with only each other and the curious creature in the back of the room. Black's attention had gone back to her, watching as she sat on the edge of her bed with the novel she was currently engaged in upon her lap, her long legs crossed as she attentively swept her eyes over the page. Every now and then, a page would turn without her bothering to reach out for it. Black wasn't at all surprised that when he looked to Desmond that the newbie's eyes had found their way to Nine as well.

"...She fuck you silly? Or tie you down and make you eat that gorgeous pussy for hours?"

Again, Desmond's face flushed deeply, clearly taken off guard by the topic. He cleared his throat abruptly, and shook his head.

"Uhm--N-no, neither... she just... well, she used her hands... and... and her mouth--you know, I think we should probably report it or something, right? If we're all having really weird dreams about her?"

"Oh, the guy running this little show is well aware. Why do you think the researchers walk around looking like space cadets? Those helmets block whatever the fuck it is she can do. The glass is thick as hell for a reason but even that doesn't stop her from coming through, the longer you're around her. It's just a cushion. They run filtration systems through the air constantly but still, somehow... when the doors open up, something gets out." Black moved to stand and gave him another wicked grin before yawning, and stretching his arms over his head.

"She must be sweet on you!--She's never gone down on me before in my dreams, and I've been keeping an eye on her for a month now!" He laughed aloud as he set his attention toward the doors, and tossed a glance back to Desmond, "You're gonna have to tell me about it when you're not so green, I gotta know what it was like--I'm gonna to grab a cup of coffee for now and wind down. If you need me just shout out over the intercoms. Probably won't need me though. She's gonna be asleep in an hour or so and then it's smooth sailing 'til the coats clock in."

"Thanks, Black." Des offered a gentle smile, rubbing at his cheeks gingerly as he tried to inspire the rush of blood to his face to fade away, trying his best to push the thoughts of the clearly inappropriate dream from his thoughts. He opened the laptop he'd brought along to the researchers desk along the left side of the lab, just in front of the containment room and sought out the classified file on the beautiful being in the containment chamber.

Thus far he had been disappointed to learn that there was quite a bit of information blacked out and redacted... but he had come to learn the earliest instance of her presence was recorded as far back as 1907. He had read through perhaps half of it now, looking for something--anything that might explain her invading his dreams, and lately, his waking thoughts. After the first night he had asked one of the doctors about something that would help him sleep so deeply he didn't dream. He was terrified of her, rightfully so.

There was a control panel just above the desk. It was all he needed for evening duty. He had gotten the hang of it by now. Turn the key, deactivate the outside vault door, move the robotic server into the containment chamber. Reactivate the outside vault door, deactivate the inside vault door, send in the robotic server with her meal for the evening. And then, the same in reverse... inside open, move robot, inside closed. Outside open, move robot, outside closed. A well trained chimpanzee could probably do his job.

His eyes were tempted up from the screen to find Nine was no longer on her bed. He blinked several times, and glanced around the sparsely furnished room before turning his eyes toward the small designated area in the far left corner of the room--her restroom. The glass surrounding it was slightly warped to offer her privacy. It didn't make much sense because there were cameras inside regardless, but only the security officers were watching those.

Des assumed she had just as well gone into the restroom. The other agents had stated she was a creature of habit--she bathed daily, and spent most of her time speeding through novels quicker than the doctors in the day could provide her with more reading material.

He looked back down to her file, and flipped through the photos, halting on a very dated image of her with her vibrant eyes turned dark, and a positively sinister smile curled over her gorgeous, full mouth. She looked to be a demonic image in the photograph, but somehow even then, his eyes could only dip down her slender neck and the suppleness of those beautiful perky breasts--plump fistfuls of milky soft, squeezable flesh with dainty pink nipples. He drew in a deep breath and sighed shakily. 'God she's so fucking hot, it isn't even fair... she doesn't have any right to be so gorgeous--it doesn't have any right--it isn't female, Des, get ahold of yourself--it's an alien... an incredibly sexy fucking alien, with perfect tits...'

A flutter of movement from the corner of his eye caused him to rip his eyes up to the solid glass containment room before him. There she stood. She tilted her head, her eyes all but predatory, that coy smile tugged over her mouth. Desmond slowly pushed back from the chair to stand, and watched her eyes follow him. 'There's no fucking way she doesn't see me. God what I'd give to just... touch her--fuck, what time is it?'

"Shit--I'm sorry, Nine. I'll send in your tray--I'm so sorry!" Her playful fascination didn't seem to fade as she leaned against the glass, her long fingered hands flat upon the solid, impenetrable surface. He hurriedly moved to activate the outer vault door, and pressed the button commands for the canine-shaped robot with the meal tray to make its way into the lab from the café.

Upon its arrival he smiled softly to her, and slowly moved to sit, watching her eyes follow him with every movement he made. Her tongue teased her bottom lip gently as she stood there observing him with playful curiosity, and he tried his best not to let his eyes rise up again from the EB file he was slowly making his way through. The robotic server moved into the containment chamber. He turned the key again, and pressed the button to close the outside vault door. Promptly afterwards, he pressed the button to open the inside door.

Nine was moving. She might have tapped on the glass if it could be heard... but moving was enough to rip his eyes up from the equipment beneath his fingertips. He felt his face burn as he watched her tongue slip out to tease against her full bottom lip provocatively, once more. She placed her hands gently on her hips, and tilted her head, her opalescent eyes glittering delightfully.

"Dinner's ready... what? What is it?" She batted her eyes, the thick lashes fluttering as she did so, and she brought a hand up to press a kiss to her palm before extending it out to press against the glass. His face flushed deeper if it were even possible, and he gently brought a hand to the back of his neck sheepishly as he looked to see if the robotic server had moved fully into place inside of her room. It had.

He looked down to the controls now, knowing what came next... of course he didn't expect to see her moving slowly from the corner of his eye, drawing the white scrub shirt up over her flat, smooth stomach slowly to expose the very bottoms of those beautifully perky breasts. He stalled in the motion, unable to help staring at her for a moment, before shaking his head to pull himself from the distraction of her. He pressed one of the buttons with a soft sigh. 'Agent Black said she was naughty... I didn't think he was serious. I wonder if she really likes to sit and play with her pussy... shit--what was I doing again? Oh shit--OH SHIT!'

She had tugged her shirt up entirely, and captured the hem between her teeth, her little fangs teasing the bottom of her lip in the motion. Nine pressed those perfect breasts into the glass so that her pretty pink nipples were flush against the surface. He looked to the vault doors to realize that he had made a dreadful mistake. A massive, glaringly obvious and probably very fatal mistake! He'd accidentally opened the OUTSIDE vault door instead of closing the INSIDE door.

Desmond almost tripped over his own feet as he mashed the button down to reverse the idiotic blunder he had just made, rushing across the room frantically to try to push the heavy door closed all the faster. It sealed at long last, and he stood there with his back flush against it, looking over to see that Nine hadn't moved even an inch. She was still standing before his desk with those perfect tits pressed firmly against the glass. Oh God... Oh God, I fucked up--I'm going to get fired, if she doesn't kill me first...

[ You are not going to be relieved of duty. I have already reversed the error on the security footage... ]

"GAH!" He practically tripped over himself again as he rushed away from the vault door, reaching out for the first object he could--a small desk lamp, whirling around wildly as he looked for the source of the silky sweet voice echoing in the wide laboratory space. His chest heaved. His face was still stark red, his dark hair a messy mass of tousled strands as he looked for the source of that voice, and saw nothing. He was still the only one in this room... only him, and the extraterrestrial being in the glass box.

"Who... w-who said that?! Where are you?! Nine? Are--are you... out here--out here for real, this time?"

[ I am. ]

His eyes snapped back to her standing just before the control desk, her vibrant eyes ever predatory as those thin slits of pupils settled upon him coolly. Her shirt was still held between her lips, and as she took a step back she allowed the material to slowly flow down and cover her beautifully feminine form as she smiled at him with devious satisfaction.

[ Only a small part of me... out there... in you, Desmond. That is how you can hear me now. My thoughts are yours, and yours are mine. ]

"How is that possible?" He was speaking aloud but he wasn't certain why. She couldn't physically hear him inside of the containment room... but she could certainly hear him, somehow, because her voice was bouncing around his head as if it were being spoken through the intercoms in the room.

[ Have you been reading? Or only looking at my photographs? ]

The mirthful chime to that near angelic voice echoing almost teased his lips to a smile, however sheepish he was over the fact that he had only been skimming after his first night there. Looking at her photographs, especially those when she appeared mostly human in calm settings, had certainly inspired his mind to shoot copious amounts of dopamine to his pleasure receptors while dragging him painfully back to that incredibly vivid dream of her the very first night he was there. Agent Black's earlier statement had caused some unexplained swell of personal importance, to think that she had come to him in his dreams, and treated him differently than his colleagues.

[ I have approached you differently, Desmond. I think I am most fond of you, over your colleagues. You are different. Chaste. I have rarely encountered this with the masculine species on your planet. ]

"How do you know my name?--"

[ You should speak to me through the neurological connection I have established for you. You have closed the vault door. I can do no more to the mechanical devices from inside of my closed cell. The feed loop I established over the security receivers will expire quickly. The technological system resets every thirty minutes in the event of a cyber-attack from an outside organization. It will look as if you are talking to yourself on the recorded footage. ]

"I've got to be dreaming again..." He murmured quietly as he glanced around the near empty room, and slowly moved away from the vault door as he attempted to convince himself that none of this was real. Perhaps he had only gotten accustomed to the sleeping medication quickly in the week he had been here and needed to increase his dosage? He slowly moved across the room, to where Nine was standing just in front of the thick glass, her lips pressed into a placid smile.

[ I could hear your thoughts from the moment you stepped onto level eighteen. When you opened both of the doors a moment ago, you let me out... trace amounts. ] That angelic voice reverberating around his mind held a lull of delighted amusement.

[ My essence is within you now. So... I know your name, and your human age, and a few more interesting things about you, Desmond... like how badly you would like to lay me down and thrust between my thighs, for instance... ]

Desmond's face had gone awfully red again as he slowly moved to sit, and looked down to the control panel, slowly moving his fingers to control the vault doors. He closed the inner door this time. He opened the outer door and pressed the command for the robotic server to return to its station... and finally, he closed the outer door of the vault with a deep, shaken breath.

'I'm sorry. I know it's inappropriate for me to think things like that...'

[ I think I would enjoy it very much. It's a pity that you prefer not to permit me to visit you when you are at rest... but this is far more than I could have hoped for. Far more meaningful than simulated carnal indulgence... don't you think so? It's been so long since I have been able to speak freely. ] Nine had yet to move away from him. She looked down on him with fondness now, admiring the burning sensation playing over his youthful face and amusing in the way he tried to avoid her gaze. He tried so hard to re-focus his attention on the file detailing her exploits on his planet. Her voice, whispered so delicately and beautifully in his mind, made it increasingly difficult to pay attention to anything but her.

'You can't speak in dreams? ...How... long have you been here?'

[ It is a superficial connection reliant on proximity. It takes an enormous amount of my energy to exist physically and tangibly in a human mind, with so little of my essence intact, so far away from me. Speaking in your resting state would further exhaust me... ] She was moving away from him slowly, with a fluid sort of grace that reminded him of dancers--ballerina perhaps, the way she seemed to just float across the distance from the glass to her bed. She moved to sit there, and let her expressive eyes shift back toward him. [ Here is an example. I surely sound much more quiet to you at a distance. As for how long... I have long lost count. Many human decades I assume. ]

She did sound quieter. Across the room her voice was only a whisper in his mind. He felt a twinge of unexplained sadness as she dismissively stated she had been here longer than he had been alive. It was spacious, yes. She had books. She might have had music even--he didn't know what it was like inside of the containment chamber. But going so long without any sort of physical contact, or even so much as speaking to another person?

It wasn't a wonder to him why she found her way into people's dreams now... she must have been terribly lonely. It didn't occur to Des that Nine did not quite perceive human emotion the way that human beings did, no. She looked, and sounded, and lusted the same way humans did. Why would loneliness, or sadness, or joy be any different for her?

The rolling purr of her laughter echoed in the walls of his head as she seemed to pick up on every thought and emotion... it was a marvel to him, truly. He didn't understand for a second how opening the vault door while her chamber door was open for only a mere few moments allowed her to be able to do so many amazing, fantastic things. He looked up to see her smiling fondly at him. [ Do not feel sorrowful. I have your company now. I am glad you are here, and that you made a mistake, and opened the containment chamber at the wrong moment... ]

'...Why didn't you escape, when I accidentally opened the wrong vault door?'

She tilted her head coyly, with that devious grin pulling wide over her lips, and for once she looked away from him as if meaning to keep her intention behind that to herself. She was powerful, intelligent, and above all... crafty. If he had gathered anything at all from her file, it was that Nine was perhaps the most mischievous and clever creature most scientists and government officials had ever come into contact with.

[ If I left... then I would not have the opportunity to get to know you, Desmond. You can make another mistake and let me out, some other time. For now... I think that we should be friends. ]

'I'd say we're a bit more than that--you went down on me the first night you met me!' Their combined laughter rolled through his mind, inspiring a boyishly giddy smile to pull over his lips as he leaned back, and set his eyes on the delightfully beautiful being across the room from him. She looked back with those reflective, vibrant orbs, and a smile of her own curled deviously over her luscious lips.

——————————

"...fuck if I haven't seen her in my dreams in damn near four weeks... what fucking gives?" Renfield lamented quietly as he stood aside Desmond's desk, glaring heatedly into the room at Nine who was perched delicately upon her bed with her long legs curled to her side and another book in her hands. She turned a page with her mind, and did not look up to notice Renfield's exaggerated irritation at the fact that he had been effectively cut off.