Collective Intelligence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every fluid rise and fall and bucking roll of her hips grinding their bodies together was ecstasy. She was so incredibly wet, that perfect pussy grinding against him for her pleasure as she rose and fell upon his lap. His hands shifted back, smoothing over the beautiful curve of her shapely ass, dipping beneath her plush thighs to aid her in every rise and fall that grinded his erection deeper into her intoxicating tightness. His mind was reeling.

Coherent thoughts seemed to have vanished entirely as he felt an inexplicable flood of what felt like millions of images and clusters of information rushing to overload his mind. He groaned blissfully, his eyes rolling back as Nine pressed tender, sweet kisses upon his lips--down along his strong jaw, and against his neck.

He battled against the flux of information. Fear threatened his senses, and was dismissed by the higher consciousness. She fed her intelligence into him through the strengthening of their physical connection, everything she wished him to know--every bit of information his human mind could possibly hold was bestowed upon him. Des clutched her supple body closely as the pace and ferocity of her lascivious exertion pushed him closer and closer to the edge of orgasmic oblivion, droplets of perspiration glistening over his fit, youthful physique. On a whim, he shifted their position, twisting them onto the firm mattress so that the ethereal being was now trapped beneath him.

"Nine... what have you done to me?" The breathless purr of her name was pressed against her neck as he thrust slowly, deeply into her, and felt her thighs spread and her slender legs curl around him with eager submission. Her slender fingers shifted to stroke back through his hair as he rose above her, and looked down over her beautiful body, the glistening flickers of millions of microscopic droplets of her sweat glittering over every inch of her skin. She looked up at him, the swirling shift of her eyes from utter darkness to gleaming, bejeweled orbs gazing possessively upon him.

[ Fuck me, Des... fuck me and I will tell you... ] She need not ask again. His lips captured a firm pink bud between them, suckling gently as his hips rolled forward, filling her with every inch of his demanding arousal. He rocked back, and thrust again, establishing a slow and steady rhythm. His knees dug into the pristine sheets below, listening to the otherworldly ripples of her divine voice purring into the air in eager, lustful moans with every grinding powerful roll of his hips.

Their pleasure was shared. Her arms curled around him, pulling him to her as his lips shifted over her collarbones and against the sinful softness of her neck, reveling in her suppleness and utter perfection with lavish tokens of affection. [ Yes... mmm, yes Desmond--you feel sooo... so very good... mmmmmn, give me everything... make me yours-- ]

His mouth claimed her full lips with passionate eagerness, slowly adding speed to the steady motion of his hips, and power behind every grinding thrust into her dripping tightness. She sent her commands and desires directly into his mind with lascivious hunger, and everything in him demanded libidinous obedience. A hand shifted delicately, stroking down her side, his fingertips grasping her hip as he fucked her with fervent determination, and felt her rapid ebbing toward complete sexual satisfaction amplified tenfold.

[ Ahhmmm--D-Des--fuck... mmmn, you feel.. ahhn!... You--you feel so... so fucking good--please... please Desmond... fuck me--give me your seed... fuck me harder! ] The slender fingers of one delicate, frail hand rose to coil into his hair, the other grasping his shoulders helplessly. Every soft utterance of a moan and every silky sweet groan and gasp from her lips now caused his body to radiate with pleasure.

Her eyes had slipped shut, her long nails digging viciously into his skin as his lips teased her tender neck and tugged the lobe of one delicate pointed ear as he thrust with vicious intent into her. His hips bucked, fucking her harder, and faster, feeling her mind-numbingly slick walls tighten in a death grip around his cock. His breathless pants teased the exotic beauty's ears as he gave her exactly what she asked for.

"Fuck, nnn--fuck, fuck, Nine!--" His pace had dropped to a painfully slow grind as he shifted his hand from her hip, between their bodies, his fingers sliding between the silky wet folds of her flawless pussy to tease against her clitoris. Her body trembled all too helplessly as he pressed against the small pink nub, grinding with dreadfully slow concentration as he sought to send them both helplessly over the edge of ecstasy.

He groaned, and with a final slow thrust drove himself into her deeply, spilling heavy bursts of cum into the depths of the otherworldly enchantress' womb as the rush of orgasm took them both in uncanny unison, her taut walls convulsing delightfully as climax flooded her senses and only thought to make Desmond's own rush of orgasmic bliss all the more unbelievably divine. He could feel her pleasure, far greater than his own. It wiped every coherent thought, every tangible feeling from him, every fiber of his being glowing with the divine orgasm.

She pulled his mouth to her own, placing tender, breathless kisses upon his full lips as he panted gently and held his weight just barely over her delicate, feminine form. He felt he should certainly be utterly exhausted. There was nothing remotely common over the last hour and a half of stepping into her world... his mind was abuzz with the expansive knowledge she had drawn him into, as if a million channels were on in his brain at once.

She coiled her arms around his neck, and drew him down to her, stroking her long digits through his hair as he slowly and delicately came to lay, his cock still deep inside of her exquisite body.

[ You are with me now... one with my mind. It will be overwhelming for a while. Your human mind has a limited capacity... but you need not worry, my love. I'll do my part to make it bearable... ]

The sudden blaring of security alarms began to sound, and Desmond's eyes went wide. The vault doors were opened, and the dark laboratory filled with flaring red lights. He didn't want to move from here, with her slender fingers stroking against his back, her beautiful voice echoing in his mind... and within his mind, a thousand electrical pulses connecting what felt like an infinite mass of knowledge into his subconscious mind. He made to stand, when Nine curled her arms tightly around his torso, and held him to her. All at sudden, the alarms shut off. The power surged for the briefest moment, and the entire room went dark, and silent.

"...What did you do, Nine?"

[ With how long the doors have been open, I have made my way through every level, through the ventilation systems. It will not be long now before I have taken the entire bunker... ]

He felt horror grip him at the realization of that. He pulled back and away from her abruptly, looking down to the devious expression of satisfaction upon her face as she pushed up from the bed onto her elbows, and smiled at him.

[ It was necessary. ]

"Christ!" He tore away from her sharply, moving to stand, her lips tugging into a wide grin as she tilted her head ever so gently. "Y-you said that you could only release trace amounts with the doors open--Nine... what the fuck have you done!"

[ I have not injured anyone if that is your concern. They simply have very little choice in what they do now. They will have no choice if I wish that. They all are with me, now... and will do as I desire. Come back to bed. ]

"...this is all that you wanted the entire time--" He felt a prang of pain radiate through his mind the moment the words left his lips, stumbling forward and reaching for the frame of the bed as the pulse of discomfort surged through him. His hands rose to his head as the rush of searing pain clouded his senses and the room began to spin, effectively incapacitating him. Nine focused her vibrant eyes upon him, observing his suffering with sadistic intent--her pain, in part. Every being in the levels above would writhe along with him.

[ Come back to bed. ]

He wanted to defy her, but he could not. The pain began to subside as he moved with slow and nervous obedience to the edge of the bed, and slowly shifted over her, feeling her ghostly touch caressing with deep appreciation up over his shoulders. Every flutter of anxious panic he might have felt on his own was promptly snuffed out by her defiance. She would not allow him to lament, or worry, or concern himself with the matters of betraying the entire agency. He could feel her thoughts racing through their minds, the devilish glee behind them as she celebrated her victory...

[ We may go wherever we please, and do whatever we want. I will leave your precious human comrades to their toils, for now. I will leave them unharmed. But I will be captive to them no longer and they will be none the wiser. Do you not see, Desmond? It is better this way--oh, don't pout... I have given you far more freedom for a thrall, more than I have ever given any other before you. Now... take me again... and give me a son. ]

——————————

© 2023 Seraph Nocturne, All Rights Reserved. Duplication of this literary piece without expressed permission of the author for any purpose is prohibited.