All Comments on 'Colleen Goes Big'

by lauralifeisshort

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Better be careful with those pictures. Who knows who might be on the receiving end. Hot little story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My 2 Cents

This is in the wrong category. The nameless hubby is mentioned 5 times only in passing, There is no interaction with him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
goose and gander thing

I can only hope that when her husband travels is is doing the same thing with as many women as he can.

Not sure why you had her dancing at her old home town. I know that is how you get Mike and Darren and the others into the story but word will spread about what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hubby is not mentioned,

Because he found out and after alerting the school board, never came back to town ... not even for the divorce and never had to hear or look at the slut again... smart man wasn't he?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
so ?

She's married for what reason?

Doesn't seem to respect her husband.

Doesn't really care about him or his feelings.

Why is she married, and why is she going to fight the divorce.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

By the time I finished the second paragraph I knew it was just going to be crap. Little chance I was wrong on that one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Garbage

One Star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
All fine and good until...

Hubby finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Quite awful really

AuralStimulationAuralStimulationabout 3 years ago

Very much enjoyed this. A great read to close out my day.

Deville2054Deville2054about 3 years ago

Not sure where most of these comments 'cum' from but it is one HOT story.. Strip contest evolving to a bachelor party are two of my favorite fantasies.

Please ignore these idiot comments - it is VERY hot and sexy!! More please!!! Would love to 'see' you doing this!! You are one very creative and naughty girl!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

These comments "Come" from readers who know bad stories when they read them,.and can spell come correctly too.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Not sure readers old enough to be on LW try to act like 12 year old using “cums” instead of comes. It ain’t cute.

cpl4bbcabusecpl4bbcabusealmost 3 years ago

potential for continued series. old history teacher and teacher alumni. pics taken to blackmail her to fuck classmates from yesteryear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@26thnc,

Get over it you grumpy old cuck!

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineover 2 years ago

Great story! Can't wait to see what else is in store for Colleen.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Fuck you anonymous bitch! You whining pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlauralifeisshort@lauralifeisshort
Married mom of two (mostly grown) kids. Exploring sexual thoughts, interests, and fantasies. My journey has led to me writing stories as a way to express fantasies and relive experiences. Enjoy role plays or interesting and provocative chats.