Colleen Goes Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric was next and, as he was fucking me, Nate straddled my face and shoved his balls into my mouth. His balls and ass covered my face, but I could see some flashes. Someone was taking pictures of the action. I was sucking Nate's balls and he shifted forward, so his ass covered my mouth. Eric was fucking me into a frenzy, so my tongue pressed into this strange man's ass. I knew then that this weekend was going to be off the chain. So did the guys.

Watching the action, Eric couldn't hold out long. He had my legs against his shoulders and he grabbed and squeezed my tits as he dumped another load of cum in me. Nate was enjoying his ass-licking, so I stroked his hard cock as I licked until he said he was going to come. He slid off me and aimed his cock at my face, where he deposited his load, shooting one stream into my hair.

The four guys sat back as just lad there, sweaty, with cum on my stomach and face, some in my disheveled hair, and two loads leaking from my pussy. The guys refilled drinks and I used my thong to wipe up some of the cum. I scooped more into my mouth with my fingers while the guys watched. I took two big gulps from a glass of wine as Darren moved toward me, and I saw that he was rock hard.

"You kept your promise, baby," I said.

"Colleen, I want my cock in every hole you have," Darren growled.

"I want that too babe. So fucking much," I assured him.

With that I guided Darren into my mouth. The other guys were watching like it was the featured porno. Over the next 30-45 minutes, I sucked Darren's cock and he fucked me four different ways; once with two of his huge fingers and then with his amazing cock, with me on top, doggie style, and him on top with my legs on his shoulders. Darren was gentle at first, letting me get used to his cock. But once I took him all the way, he fucked me harder.

In the last position, he was further into me than I thought possible. My pussy was actually numb from getting rammed by this Adonis. My hands ran across his muscular body, and his pounding brought me to my first orgasm since being on stage. The guys loved watching me come. Their reaction was so hot, I came a second time. Darren then continued to fuck me with his amazing cock until I saw the familiar look of a man about to come.

"Come for me baby. Give me all your cum baby," I begged.

"Fuck, Colleen, I'm coming. Take it all babe," Darren panted.

I so wanted to kiss Darren and suck on his tongue, but with my legs on his shoulders, I couldn't reach his face. I had to settle for watching the strained look on his face as his orgasm overwhelmed both of us. Darren pumped his cum into me until I felt sperm oozing out, not knowing whose it was. Darren collapsed, letting my legs wrap around him, and I felt his weight on me. I kissed and licked his face and neck as he recovered from our fuck session

Of course, some of the guys were hard again after watching Darren fuck me. I was exhausted, and would admit that I had had enough; but like a good slut I blew Mike and Eric and told Nate to fuck me from behind. Eric came first in my mouth and then Mike sprayed my face with his load. Nate pulled out of my dripping pussy and pressed his cock against my ass. When I didn't object, Nate pushed his cock into my ass, something I last did 10 years before.

"Fuck Mike, you were right on. She's got the tightest ass ever," Nate almost shouted.

Within a minute, Nate shot his load into my ass, and collapsed next to me. I stayed there on all fours, with my arms folded and my face on the floor. I could smell the cum on my face and body and felt more oozing from my ass and pussy. I saw some more flashes as someone took pictures of me, and someone used the term "cum dump." My mind raced as I wondered what else was in store for me over the weekend.

12