All Comments on 'Colleen Takes a Lover'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 422 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Disturbing - but I read it twice.

I know this is a fictional story and as such, I can appreciate the erotic value.

Well written, even if the storyline is unrealistic. You can feel David's anguish at his wife's willing betrayal and insult to their marriage. And you can really develop a hatred for Colleen and what she is doing. Judging by the comments I've read, some people forget she isn't real - but attack her like she is. Her attitude also wasn't realistic, but that's one of the things you end up hating about her. Good job of drawing the reader in. Keep writing.

I've encountered many such couples (one spouse strays and rationalizes the behavior when discovered) over the years and in every instance, it was destructive. Not a single couple stayed together and in one instance, it led to a murder/suicide. So, this topic is not to be taken so lightly. But some people just don't respect marriage and fidelity to their partner. Maybe that's why I find it so disturbing.

It makes me appreciate my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This needs another chapter- "On War" by Von Cowlitz

This is a good set up now for a huge battle between the husband and the wife. Consider the DNA test; there's no way the Judge is going to make David pay for his soon to be ex-wife's child. Not going to happen- so whatever it is she's getting, you can reduce that by 60% give or take a bit.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
YUKIE POO ( I SAY TO MY BABY DAUGHTER-SHE GIGGLES )

YUK- YUK- YUK! The story is not terrible? But I just don't like it! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Oh Oh Oh Here is a kicker? At any given time on our beautiful Planet This shit becomes a chilling reality A WIFE WILL TELL HER HUSBAND SHE HAS A LOVER

BYE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
2 stars

Should have dropped the cunts ass as soon as she went on her date. He's nothing but a cuck.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
regarding carvohis comment

You're right those with a lot of cash seem to lack any class when it comes to marriage amongst other things. The sad thing is this has filtered down to those without the cash, mainly from so called reality shows. Just goes to show why to not get married or at the very least be extremely leery of it. storywise I only gave it a two, theres just no way something like this should be so drawn out. No man, and I don't mean all rough tough etc, just an average man with any pride, self respect and dignity could put up with this, She doesn't love him or she wouldn't fuck around, As for the other rich tramps screwing around, its not a surprise because money while paying bills, buying things, doesn't love you back, doesn't make you feel better when you are sick. its just paper, Sad thing so many today make it their god

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Something Is Missing

Oh, yes. A lifetime without love. Except the love of her bastard child.

I have considered how I would handle being married to a wife who was openly having sex with another man. I determined I would have condomless sex with women who are known to be STD carriers. Then I will have sex with my cheating wife. Then I would go to my doctor and be treated. It would please me to no end to inform my wife that I had passed on an STD to her; and she had then passed it on to her lover and any other women with whom he was having sex, in addition to my wife. Then, it would be divorce time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gave a 3 star

And that was generous. Plot very distasteful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Arrghh

Writing great

Story was

She intentionally threw away her marriage.

And in this day and age you can't accidentally get pregnant. So she wanted her lovers baby.

No she didn't love her husband and that makes it sad.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
I finally understand now when people say

I had to take a shit after reading that. That perfectly describes reading this story.

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Not a favorite!

I don’t understand why he didn’t divorce her to begin with. Not one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I was hoping the bitch would have committed suicide after she found out about her husbands affair I think that would have been a better ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Entitlements

They were wealthy and she was entitled to part of the company that she helped to build as his loyal wife for 25 yrs. Too bad she wanted out but it turned out to be a good thing. Throughout the 12 months, he had gotten over his wife and taken a lover who wanted him. Also, the husband's lover proved that she wanted his baby. It was probably her way of trapping him. But, when a man wants to be trapped, he is most willing. The wife was selfish for not wanting to have her husband's child in the first place. As for her friends, they are laughing at her. My ex-wife did the same thing when we lived in California. I divorced her sorry tail, got custody of my kids and moved out of state after judge gave me permission to leave with them. My revenge against my ex-wife was that support payments were stopped by a Texas court, my female friend became my daughter's godmother & got to do things that the mother would normally do. My two kids turned out more like me, than their mom. They always look to me for advice, and not to their mom. I still see the, I made a huge mistake look, on the ex's face on those rare occasions when we do have to meet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Garbage

A normal husband would have divorced her after a month or so of her cheating.How come she is pregnant after a year of shagging without protection and it completely ignored the fact she is too old to have children let alone raise one with or with out a nanny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Being a good writer

I can0t understand why do you keep writing this garbage who's only good to your eyes and the eyes of a small group of cucky faggot commenters. If you write for then, please don't say there is a little for everyone becuase there was nothing for real males who hate weak and wimpy males.

Maybe you can't help it, but please next time change your warning to "WImpy faggot husband ahead" so I can avoid wasting my time.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Oh

NO!!!!!!!!!!! You gotta burn the Bitch! We've always burnt the Bitch? I've got the K.K.K. coming over for the " Grill " They also like Prairie Oyster from the lover of the the Bitch who's the center of the burn! Now you've cancelled the fun! FANTASTIC STORY★★★★★ WOOF!

Couldn't we at least shove two batons up her puss and light em (That will work)

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
64K RAM SYSTEM 38911 BASIC BYTES FREE

Any divorce that doesn't leave you as fucked as Vlad the Impaler's victims is a good one. There's a lot of "1* cuck shit" but I don't think this story is one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Needed a justification for the non-divorce

He basically got all the downsides of an open marriage with the only benefit being living with a roommate/platonic friend that he didn't seem to particularly like or enjoy spending time with, so why didn't he just pull the trigger and move on?

The obvious answer would have been that he needed the time to squirrel away assets and restructure his company so she didn't get anything in the divorce, but that didn't happen, so the reader is just left scratching his head at why the husband put himself through all of that misery for no apparent reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pregnant?

Curious about Colleen's pregnancy, did she and David intentionally not have children?

Obviously both are fertile...?

BrianBensonBrianBensonabout 6 years ago
Great story

Very refreshing, different ending. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is the dumbest story I've ever read.

No wife that loves her husband as much as she claims , would take a lover, and continue to fuck him for a year. She is portrayed as a unloving spoiled bitch, and all her professions of her love for her husband is bullshit. she loves herself only. Muat be a british author. nuf said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fascinating story

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great story

there are consequences in fucking over husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Terrible Story

He was a WIMP from the first time she told him about Ryan. He should of divorced her then instead of waiting a year. Dumb ass.

weathermanksweathermanksalmost 6 years ago
WOW!

Not how I expected it to end nor would I have wanted it to end that way. You're the writer and your choice, but a sad, sad, sad, way to end.

weathermanksweathermanksalmost 6 years ago
P.S.

I NEED to add a couple extra lines of dialogue to the end of the story, as it haunts me......David, "Colleen, I have to know; thinking back to when this all started, I tried, and tried, and tried to get you to stop, but you wouldn't. So here we all are today, and I have to ask you, what is worth it?" Colleen, as she lowered her head and with silent tears running down her cheeks, quietly said, "I would give anything, anything, to be able to go back to that first day and choose instead to stay home with you." And with her head still bowed, she turns and quietly walks out of the door.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
No thanks.

Yes, this was a different take

on this kind of cheating stories.

And yes, this was good writing.

But it's like reading a story on the Vietnam war.

A lot of time and lives wasted.

Many of us are interested in what happened

before and after the Vietnam war.

But very few interested in the war itself.

This story was about a war.

Nothing about what happened before it or after.

To me this story therefore was a waste.

My lowest ratings for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The writer's grasp of the human nature is as keen as their resemblance to their nickname.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Civilized Intelligent Man Who Truly Loved A Woman

A lot of these LW stories supposedly the husband loves his wife, then she cheats on him and after 20 years of marriage he goes psycho on her and tries to totally destroy her. What kind of love was that for his wife? She fucked up, sometimes it was a mistake, but he tries to destroy her. Obviously he never truly loved her, but loved what she did for him. There are cases (a minority of them) where the wife purposely for some reason really goes out of her way to hurt and betray her husband beyond just the affair and those cases are different. This case in her misguided way she was still trying to watch out for his well-being, as wrong as she was.

In this case, here was an intelligent man who truly loved his wife. That doesn't mean he will keep being intimate with her or accept her decision. It just means after 25 years of a loving marriage he doesn't act like a child or a barbarian. He doesn't even react and let's things settle in. They had been together 25 out of 42 years on earth. He was extremely strong, because those that react and try to hurt a physically weaker woman or bully her or destroy her financially act like impulsive children, not men.

He took car of himself. He moved on. Didn't dwell focusing his time on what she was doing and letting that fuck with his psyche. In the end he also took care of his wife financially and they both acted like loving people (loving people doesn't mean necessarily loving one another; although, I do believe they still had that to a degree even if it's just a matter of a life experienced together at that point), decent people. Yeah, what she did was pretty bad, but for whatever reason (as the author says in the beginning he doesn't get it how a wife would assume things would go on as normal after she takes on a lover, and I don't either) she did it and the point was that they both moved on with their lives with dignity and being able to look at each other with a certain level of love and he is able to look himself in the mirror and see a man that didn't try to destroy a woman he loved for more than half his life and in that process destroy his humanity and decency as well.

Beautifully done. In real life, I would assume he would have moved on sooner, and moved out sooner. There really was no more reason for him to stay roommates with his wife after he had Alana (or really even before that once he decided the marriage was dead- after her second time with Ryan). But reading so many of these LW cheating wives stories where these men profess at the start of the story how much they loved their wife of 17, 20, 24 years and then they do everything they can to fuck their wives over because she hurt their pathetic pride, this story showed how a real mature man handles his shit. And in the end not only the wife comes out better, but he does as well as he retains his humanity and dignity. After all, isn't that what a true leader does? Even when his underlings fuck up (yes, I am assuming the husband to be the head of the household, the leader of the house) he is able to be intelligent and wise enough to see the big picture, the long road, and make sure they both come out on the other side as healthy as possible? And he achieved that especially for himself.

And what I like about this story that Ryan wasn't some caricature of an evil person, and the wife wasn't some airhead that fell for an evil conniving seducer like a lot of these LW stories. Because that diminishes not only the value of the wife, but the husband as well. How are we supposed to buy that the husband is supposed to be some intelligent person when he is married to an airhead, and imbecile? What happened in this story could have as easily happened with the husband coming across someone like Alana first and doing what the wife did in reverse. In fact, in real life husbands are twice as likely to cheat, abandon older wives and even young children to chase a younger woman during their mid-life crisis. Of course, on Literotica the opposite is true. The husbands are angels, married to airhead, evil, conniving whores.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
This

Story is so wrong! I would of Divorced the Slut when She first started cheating!

But no it was dragged out so the cuckies can tweeser their excuse for a dick

Sorry I didn't enjoy the story☆ WOOF!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Does anyone

personally know first hand of a wife who really thought she could get away with shit like this? Besides Biguy's wife I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So very proper

This should have been set in England. These two seem like the British upper crust complete with stiff upper lips. So very civilized. Men in his position solve problems. On finding out his wife is a slut, he would have divested himself of the Company or taken it offshore where she couldn't touch it. Then divorced her, made a huge stink with all her friends and family, letting them all know EXACTLY what she had done and left her with very little. Her pregnancy would have been icing on the cake in the Courtroom. Once again, your ending sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A major enlightenment

My wife and I met when teenagers, married post college...your story had major similarities except she left me. Tried to return as "room mates" that she thought would/could turn back to the way things were. I couldn't live that way. Over the years I've wondered "what if...". Your story answered that deep question...it would never had been the same. Today we are friends, closer than we were as teenage friends. This is strange to say...but thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why?

Why would anyone put up with a cheater who comes out and says “it’s happening”. Cullen should have been scuttled at that moment. The second she let toy boy fuck her it only cemented that fact that she is a whore, and that she ruined her marriage, is having some pricks kid shows that she is the lowest form of whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That guy would not fair well appearing at my door

That young dude would not leave in one piece once he would show up in my door. And the woman either. I am a big fan of extreme violence - I mean facial and genital mutilation. As gentle as I can be to a faithful and devoted spouse and as violent as I can when betrayed. That is why I am married 28 years and nobody ever cheated on me as far as I know.

I have one friend commented to me how pretty my wife was and that was before I have wiped out that comment of his face. He has not dared to show up in front of me after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just another piece of shit

I have read several of your stories and you are very consistant, They all SUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry, Not My Kind Of Story

I won't cut it down, nor will I throw jabs at the writer. It is simply not the kind of story that I enjoy reading. Better luck next time.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
One of the dumbest endings ever. Waste of time to read it

Don't waste your time reading this, it is a useless story with a lame ending.

The author babbles on and on for several pages and then must have got tired of writing it so he just throws together a very weak and anti-climatic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad Ending

Not a bad story, with the exception of the protagonist being such a pussy! I have read some of your stories, I think the first one I liked, so read more. Why do you prefer wimpy guys? I am not usually a btb type of person but this is over the top in another direction. Don't you think that someone with that much wealth and power would do a little more with it? The story is however, well written until the end, which is somewhat stupid.

coredencoredenover 5 years ago
An odd ending

They'd been married 26 years with no children............and she chose to go bareback with her 'it's only sex,' lover - who presumably wasn't having sex exclusively with her.

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
abrupt ending

This story ended so quickly, it seems like the author just got tired with it and ended it without further thought. It really take away from a story that had some promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a moron!

David was supposedly a smart business man. He had a TON of time to get his ducks in a row and protect most of his assets. Move things offshore. Sell to an acceptable party or help the employees form a group and purchase the company from him. But he simply accepts a cheating wife that rubs her infidelity in her husbands face. Horrible ending, which seems to have become your forte. You have writing talent, but you repeatedly spoil your stories with god-awful endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid cuck shit.

What normal man would take this.

I think BG33 needs testosterone therapy. Or maybe grow a set completely.

The comments are the best part. Not to hard to achieve as the story sucks.

Even though fiction the reader "buys into" the fictional universe. But this author's biggest failing is he never creates a believable universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I find this author's name ironic

He calls himself 'BIG guy' - but I'm sure that's pretty much only in reference to his height. He clearly lacks balls. Look at all of his fuckwitted protagonists!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waste of Time

Well, another author to put in the "Do not read" column.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holly shit what has happened to man/kind/?

Why would anyone accept a situation like that , to even think about a married man's wife in trying to cohorts you into devious arena of depravity...….Let change the long time girl friend live in she tells you she needs out side sexual entertainment ,How long do you think you would put up with it ( just coming out of her mouth would have her out the door) ,, and to fund her departure wow/ the height of e-maculation in America , stoning to death in some parts of the world / to leave empty handed should have been the real outcome /added insult her new life how convenient , and depraved for man/kind. The female breeders without accountability...Less morality and commitment than a common animal …….(The new so called liberalism !!!!! dumbing down of the natural world order)….have fun in the swamp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just

Have to get that soy emasculation in there. Like anyone of any gender would stay in that situation over time.

Remember true honor demands that you pretend being treated like garbage is a good thing.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Hideous

Hideous tale of a hideous whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disgusting!!

What's with these middle-aged sluts who swear they love their husbands but spread their legs enthusiastically for a younger lover!! - and then insist they love their husbands heart and soul or more than life itself. BUT, they wont give up their lover! This is pure bullshit, unnatural and unlikely.1*.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
The fitst time I smelled

The soap I'd of been gone. To hurt someone like that is criminal. To stay in that relationship is extremely sad and damaging to his soul. A good story. A different twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A wimp

A wimp written disguised as a man, is still a wimp. Just like all your other male characters. You disguise them as men, but you write them as wimps. No one, anywhere, ever, when presented with what the wife presented the husband in this, would just sit and sulk for months, and just let her do it. You think that a guy would just refuse to eat his wifes cooking in retaliation? What planet do you live on?

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

He should have kept both women in a poly relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Husband was selfish

He didn't even consider her needs.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Good story, but not my favorite. I wanted , so badly, for something terrible to happen to Colleen.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 5 years ago
Its a great story

Sounds like Anonymous 11/27/18 is the big tough guy that would beat the hell out of his wife if she decides to do some thing on her own with out his permission. Even if she wants to go to the store with out the over bearing asses permission.

Sounds like someone trying to keep his company going. Thinking of his employees first. I think this guy took the high road. I wounder how many times he puke his guts up thinking about his cheating whore of a wife in the arms of her lover?

Glad it turn out like she wanted. Thought just cause he tried to make her happy still had to have more. Nice guys do have breaking points doesn't mean he'll let her cuckold him. She's thinking she can have her a toyboy and shove it in his face and make him like it sorry bitch took his on lover. And then told her he's gonna leave the company to his lover and his child.

Some times things come back to hit you in the face. He could have stuck it to her and started selling the company to his two Assistance's and left her with her toyboy's child support. I'm glad he took the high road.

But hell next chapter if their is one could the ugly side. JUST SAY'EN

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Timriv and 12/29 anon

are hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
timriv and anon 12/29 aren't hilarious, they're pathetic

Another stupid bigguy33 story with a clueless and spineless husband. He should have answered the door in the beginning with a gun and let the asshole know exactly how unwanted he is. Next thing is to boot her ass to the curb for even attempting to pull this shit. She needs a better group of friends other than the old sluts she hangs with.

Lastly, when she expects him to support the assholes kid after they're divorced, she needs a come to Jesus reality check. Tell her she can just leave and never show up again or he can pay someone to make her wish she had just gone away.

This guy needs to go out and purchase a pair of balls because he needs a set badly.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 5 years ago
WTF ...

and then it thankfully ended. What a boring story, totally unbelievable, and full of BS. I'll waste no more words, unlike the author. I rated it a generous 2, because of the size of the balls it takes to submit such a load of crap !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Crap! Crap! and more Crap!

Sucked from beginning to the end.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Anon2/9

The point is, I assume Timriv and anon are speaking sarcastically. Sorry it went over your head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Spineless

This is much, MUCH worse than any MM stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story but kinda weak ending

I was invested throughout the whole story but ending fell kinda flat. Feels a little rushed but it's understandable. Don't know why people crap on ya stories. I spent the whole day reading all ya work and I usually come for smut on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waste of Time

Not reading any other story of yours.

dob092095dob092095about 5 years ago
Great story

I really like the bob stories but this is much more likely and I thought it was a great attempt. I’m not sure if I’ve read many of your stories but I will now.

dob092095dob092095about 5 years ago
Meant btb

Darn autocorrect in my previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I am sorry for your mental state when u were writing this story

You should change the name frm big guy 33

To just big

Cause damn tf. ..are u a big idiot or something that story is just so fucking awful I mean cheatings one but my god I pray for u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Done with your stories

I'm sure there are plenty of cuck lovers out there to compensate for the loss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Sorry that the wingnuts are trashing you, but they'll always be Trumpish when anyone says (or writes) anything they disagree with. Thay can't disagree without being disagreeable.

The story has a bittersweet ending, with Colleen taking responsibility for the consequences of her actions. While she did destroy her marriage, she (almost) redeemed herself by setting her husband free and finally knowing what he must have felt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well Written Story.....buuuuuuut

The story was well constructed and fairly well paced, but other than Eileen (the old PA) and the receptionist (forget her name), there was not a single character mentioned that took the high ground on anything. I can’t speak for others, but when I read a story, I have to have at least one of the main characters than I can root for. Not in this one. I wanted each and every one of them to crash and burn at the end.

I didn’t leave a rating, pretty much because structurally, it was a five, but morally it was a negative 100 and I can’t figure an overall rating because of that.

Raleighman53Raleighman53almost 5 years ago

I've read this story a few times, it's a great story. I wish it had an epilog to let us know how things turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm With Anon 5/14/19

Can't say they're badly written because they're not. I've read five stories now, but no more, they're just not anything that I can stomach. It would have been nice to have read one where the husband kept his balls. Just one of the five and I'd have stayed around. Signed: BTW

mower9527mower9527over 4 years ago
not so far fetched

one of my patients related his own experience to me about his long-term partner coming home and telling him she was going to take an additional lover - her photography teacher at a local community college. she had recently come into an inheritance and she felt somewhat liberated by that, additionally was resentful that her current partner didn't want to smoke MJ w/her ("quit in '72 when i came back from vietnam") and expand their experiences. He warned her of consequences, as did their 20-something daughter and his 2 adult children from his 1st marriage. didn't help. she took off, he sold his successful contracting business, moved 100 miles away, bought a 1700's farmhouse, retired and restored it. she showed up 2 yrs later to reconcile. she lives in a casita on their daughter's property but he has nothing to do with her.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Good story and believable...

...except I would hope that no wife would be that stupid. I mean, everyone knows the rules. When your friends tell you they don't apply, you should be at least skeptical. She got signal after signal that she was killing her marriage and she continued to believe it would work. It's amazing she never got the message.

Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

the first night she went out with her boy toy he should have been changing the locks and putting her clothes on the steps and she could live with her lover he needed to sell the company and move the money offshore then live there without the slut

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
I don't understand how some of your stories can be so good and then....... this

I can see and agree with why you stopped writing for the most part. Your Loving Wife Stories are a complete mess especially when you try to add a "Twist" to them. Do the world a favor and simply stay away from writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation."

Straight from your profile. Now you'll say that he wasn't a willing cuck, but with increasing frequency, your stories are featuring men who go along with it.

So just do us all a favor, come out of the closet, take your pegging like a good little sissy slut and head over to your actual favorite section of Lit, Gay.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
this dude waste 2 years of his life for nothing

you want a lover, love this (d'z nuts) and have a wonderful life bitch.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Sad cuckold

This was a sad story all around, lies got it started and she now has a lifelong commitment to endure, it will get old after a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad....

A sad ending but I like it, one of the best I have read so far.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Read and liked it again.

It does confirm my belief that behind every remarkably foolish wife there are horribly foolish friends feeding her lies.

He certainly tried his best and drew the line where it had to be drawn. Her life in denial was impenetrable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reminds Me

Believe it or Not this happened on My First Marriage .. Her 2 BFFs told her I would not mind her having a Boyfriend .. She than fell in love with her Soulmate .. We got a Divorce and I am so glad I did .. I am now Happily Married .. Sadly things did not turn out that good for My Ex .. She had 2 kids by her Soulmate and He Never married her .. In Fact She caught him Cheating on Her .. She had the gall to ask Me to take her back as My Wife . She also wanted Me to adopt The 2 Kids of her ..LOL. I said No like in Hell No .. She did get married 3 years later to some guy who was Drunk .. He has called Me many times .. I always wish him the best ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Way Ryan Goes Unharmed

Even if hubbie is too kind and civilized to exact vengeance on the slut wife there is no way any man could tolerate some guy shitting on his marriage the way Ryan did. With the kind of money hubbie has anything from intimidation to castration to murder could easily have been arranged. Ryan would have been out of Colleen's life in less than a month.

The fact Ryan's slimy genes are being propagated into a new generation is a crime against humanity. But if he had to knock up some skank its good that his breeding mare is so old the odds of a healthy pregnancy are much reduced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
RIDICULOUS!

No one would ever act the way that you depict these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Despicable characters

Sorry. But none but maybe Alana are likeable. Husband wimps out and gets a pa. That's his revenge???

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 4 years ago

The height of implausibility. I'm all for a story that's a bit different, but this is ridiculous.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Stupid story, but I liked it, a bit🤪

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
One thing I especially liked:

Her punishment was her own doing. He didn't burn her. He didn't go after the lover with a bat. He let her have what she wanted until it was all she had. There is a certain symmetry to that. Very moving.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Good story

Well thought out story. Don't know how plausible but suspect something close to it has occurred. To my way of thinking he put up with way more than I would have. As a matter of fact after the first outing I would be find out how to dump her at the lowest cost.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
One of your worst. Cheated no punish. Actually rewarded. Ryan no punishment free pussy.

Alana only one who halfway wins and she gets wimpy cuckold.

No!

jsch1947jsch1947almost 4 years ago
Unexpected ending

If any bitch deserved burning, it's this one.

I expected more data on Ryan's Mon. Wed. Fri. Sat. And Sun itinarary. Getting laid twice a week is enough for a bachelor that likes cougars??? That doesn't sound typical.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Stories with old-age pregnancies

The story was OK, and we should respect author's plots, as we are merely beneficiaries of their work product. Nevertheless, I am bothered by stories that have people having children in their 40's, and here, in their late 40's if not 50's.

We entirely ignore the effect on the children of having parents of ages when they should be grandparents. Most people of their 60’s cannot provide the same nurturing that a younger parent couple can.

That assumes that a baby will survive. At 40, the miscarriage rate is 34 percent, and it rises to 53 percent by age 45. There is much greater risk of pregnancy complications, such as high blood pressure and gestational diabetes.

Most importantly, at 40, your chance of conceiving a child with Down syndrome is one in 100; at 45 it's one in 30. Incidents of low-birth-weight and stillborn babies are higher as well.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
I don't know about this ending

This story ends with the wimpiest wimper I've ever read. Neither Colleen nor David really comes across as having any emotional attachment to each other, despite their protests that they do. Her ambivalence and tunnel vision in this situation are matched by his staggering pacificity. David truly deserves an award for his failure to do anything really, while Colleen just stumbles along with blinders on. The fact she can't even see how full of shit her friends are is rather staggering. Ryan might have been a compelling character, but we only see him in bits and pieces. The pregnancies are just to self serving for my taste and don't really add anything to the story. I'm sorry BigGuy33, but this is one of your worst efforts, and I enjoy most of your work.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Could have shortened the middle and expanded the very brief conclusion. After her disgusting behaviour she is the one who dictates the terms. No weeping or apologies for what she caused or the hurt she gave her husband. I liked it until the story just finished too briefly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
stupid Story

waste of time reading this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why would Ryan want Colleen?

The most implausible aspect of this story, imho, is Ryan's attraction to Colleen. She's significantly older chronologically - clearly not youthful in mind, body or spirit - and is a selfish, entitled bitch. In my mind she reeks of overly floral perfume, fake nails and hairspray. Her internal dialogue is tedious at her best and downright repulsive when the depths of her narcissim are revealed. Her perimenopausal pussy would not have been some rare treasure even though she had never been pregnant.

Ryan is described in glowing terms and would have to be a very attractive male to induce bith her cruel cuckoldry of David and her ongoing blindness to the damage she inflicts on him and their marriage. At best a younger studmuffin might want a sugar momma relationship with her. Ryan is plenty wealthy in his own right, however, and is expressly stated to not be after her wealth.

It just doesn't compute.

Fir me this is a rare miss by BigGuy33. I very much enjoy most of this author's stories and truly appreciate his contributions here.

KayaknhKayaknhalmost 4 years ago
Completely distasteful

Which I read the comments first. Could have avoided this.

I like this author's writing but hate the stories.

RAAC and milquetoast husbands. Barf.

No need to read any more stories from BG33.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OGG

Oh, Good grief!

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 4 years ago
Glad I Skipped To The End

After the first page I could see this story going nowhere interesting. I skipped to the last two pages and was rewarded as I suspected. I didn't waste time with the middle of the story!

Admittedly, I had a slight inkling of a hope of a surprise. But BG33 is nothing if not consistently underwhelming with his milquetoast endings.

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 4 years ago
As they say on the Web.

That's just Methed up.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
She cheated and he cheated

A slut & a dipshit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...